× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 34 visibility 2173
  1. #1
    Mountains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    45
    Threads
    3
    Reputation
    20
    Rep Power
    7
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    12

    IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then US

    Report bad ads?

    I first wrote a thread about the timeline of Adam and eve giving them an approx. time location. It's best you read that one before you read this one because it's a sequel to that thread.
    The Ancient peoples timeline and the first humans who walked the earth - Timeline

    What we understand is that mankind atleast walked earth for 350-million years approx. and most likely since during the carboniferous era and the question I wanna ask is Would it be to far-fatched to think that many of these earlier humans had better technology then us? Since they had so much time to walk earth? A single human life span use to be 1000 years and they went down slowly in life span until we reached 65 today. These early large humans had bigger craniums then us which suggest they were smarter then us intellectually and superior to us in that aspect. Would it be to far-fatched to think they build masterpiece architecture and technology which we can't replicate?

    Logic says it's understandable because they had much bigger cranium then us? Which means they were intellectually superior which debunks many theories even further because everything seems to have been opposite. We are not increasing but decreasing both in Size, Life-span and intellect compared to these ancient people.

    Now I will showcase to you one hint of this. We only found out just recently about the pyramids true purpose and why they were bulid not only in Egypt but around the world by ancient civilizations. The great pyramids of egypt was an ancient power plant and a very powerful power plant with limitless energy and some of us didnt even understand it properly until today that is how much we are behind thinking it was a freaking tomb all this time.





    Nikola Tesla's free energy idea was taken from the Pyramids of Giza and he build it somewhere in the US but he went broke after that and he was defamed because he was shout down by a greedy wealthy man who didn't want to make energy for free and this happened 100 years ago and mankind as awhole chose the more difficult path with wires and cables etc etc. If Tesla had completed this we would have flying cars today with unlimited amount of energy.

    Now lets come back to the main topic.

    The power plant is free energy where TV's, phones, cars and everything electric will not need chargers or recharging? Everything becomes wireless and imagine watching TV without having the stick in the electric hole. This would make the sci-fi movies you see real and cars being able to fly under such limitless wireless energy.

    By the way Pharoah and co. Didn't build the pyramids but it predates them approx. by 100.000s of years upto couple of million decades. In my upcoming posts in this thread I will further touch upon what happened to these ancient generations and why there is no written history about them? And why most of them left without written history and no trace?

    To be continued...
    Last edited by Mountains; 10-09-2020 at 12:26 AM.

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    Mountains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    45
    Threads
    3
    Reputation
    20
    Rep Power
    7
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    12

    Re: IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then U

    Today I will cover why these earlier civilizations and generations never left written history nor traces of their existences?

    Lets just assume that today we leave this world where our cities are still standing and we return 20.000 years later we won't be able to prove that people lived here because everything will collapse and will be lost to the eons and cities will turn into forests again where roads will become grassing place for animals and it will become soil and grow grass. All the buildings will collapse after 1000-2000 years and the last remaining thing that will stand for upto 10000 years will be our dams.

    Nobody would be able to prove that we ever walked the earth and there would be no evidence that these places were once triving cities where a nation once called home.

    There has been many apologetic events in human history and the once mentioned in the Quran and hadith is just the tip of the iceberg meaning there is countless of destructions that has not been mentioned and Allah says that he destroyed many generations after Hud but the Quran only mentions very few like Hud, Thamud, Noah, Lot, the people of the garden, etc etc and one thing to note is that everything post Ibrahim was amongst the later people aka our timeline because he was close to our timeline he was amongst the last people just like us but the history that predates Ibrahim is far greater like hundreds of million years of human history and in the Quran they call them the early people and we are called the later people but one thing to note is that the early people had many generations.

    The humans from the early people that the Quran mentions are Adam, Eve, Qabil and Habil obviously they were the absolute first people on earth but after them we have the first civilization mentioned with the people of Noah since he was capable of building an Ark to house all animals he had technological and logistical power since such an ark would be to significant for someone without tools and advancement to build and it would have to be almost the size of current city in order to carry them all with their food and everything for weeks. Then we have Idris, The people of Aad, and we have the people of Thamud despite being much recent compared to the others they could have existed atleast million of decades ago which could be considered much recent in comparison to Aad and Noah who could be located 300 to 200 million years ago. Then there is the people of the Garden they could have been of the early people but there is no indiction and there is also Dhul Qarnayn who I personally lean on to be amongst these from pre-written history and pre-Ibrahim time. The Quran is not a historical book and it only takes these stories for moral reasons as an example. The people of Thamud who I believe predate Ibrahim and especially if you see their buildings you would realize that they were indeed large in order to build such big doors for them to walk thru it.

    When the Prophet(Sa) mentioned Adam's height he indirectly gave us the timeline of Adam and from that we can calculate an approx. timeline of his existence but not a precise one since that is only with Allah. Everything had to be right for someone of his size to thrive on earth and the gravity has to be at the right balance for him and from that we can draw a picture.

    The History of mankind is vastly greater then we comprehend and if mankind walked the earth for so long then everything possible that could happen probably happened already under the sun and by that I mean the same cliches and can you imagine how many kingdoms, nations and civilizations that has come and gone and can you imagine how many love-stories that has taken place or many generations that has been destroyed or how many wars that has taken place?

    In my opinion there has been something called ''Re-set'' many times and the re-set is one of the destructions for sinful nations but this one is on global level and what it does is that it re-sets everything. Example the destruction on the people of Aad was not a ''Re-set'' but the destruction on the people of Noah was a ''Re-set'' because the destruction of Aad was on regional level and only targetted with the people of Aad not the other nations existing at that time but with the people of Noah it was global they brought in the water and took us on the Ark (Noah and his 3 sons + wives) It was a re-set destruction event.

    The other destructions that were not ''Re-set'' mentioned in the Quran were the people Lot, Thamud, and the people of the garden and here comes the fun part ''WE'' will experience a complete ''Re-set'' like the people of Noah via Gog and Magog hence why they serve as our flood and once they come and destroy everything they have completed the mission of the ''Re-set'' few people will start allover again and re-build humanity. This re-set has taken place many times in human history and the Quran mentions one ''Re-set'' but there has been multiple ''Re-set'' in my opinion.

    The last re-set could have been between 200.000 yrs - 500.000 years ago because there has been population bottleneck where all the existing people re-populated from 40 males and 40 females which indicts perhaps they were the survivors of that re-set and probably it was due to a volcanic eruption that caused the ice age and in my opinion could have claimed these before this re-set era we live in.

    What happens in such a re-set era is loss of technology, knowlegde, medical knowlegde and many other things but most important thing is shirk because most of these civilizations were vile in nature since they were involved in stature worship and worshiping other false deities except the one who created them and far away from the guidence of Allah and pagan civilizations. It was a blessing that their books and way of life was lost in the destruction otherwise they would have corrupted us since they were older then us. The same thing will happen once Gog and Magog complete the re-set on us our Technology and knowledge will be lost and the few survivors will start from the beginning allover again and will build their worlds with new knowlegde and crave out their own technology as they keep continue growing in populations and slowly become nations again.

    DISCLAIMER: I only provided you from what I had of resources and the unknown knowledge only belongs to Allah alone and I don't know the unknown but this is from my own research take notice of this
    Last edited by Mountains; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:26 PM.

  4. #3
    Ümit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    872
    Threads
    9
    Reputation
    3626
    Rep Power
    20
    Likes (Given)
    239
    Likes (Received)
    552

    Re: IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then U

    Brother,

    Stay away from conspiracy theories and pseudo science.
    That really is dangerous because it is mostly based on made up statements and other lies.

  5. #4
    Mountains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    45
    Threads
    3
    Reputation
    20
    Rep Power
    7
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    12

    Re: IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then U

    Quote Originally Posted by Ümit View Post
    Brother,

    Stay away from conspiracy theories and pseudo science.
    That really is dangerous because it is mostly based on made up statements and other lies.
    The Statements I made here is not against Islam in fact the Hadith itself provides us indirectly with Adam's approx. timeline because the Prophet(sa) mentioned his size and as you may know we have the right necessary knowlegde to locate him circa. after the size the prophet(sa) provided us. This is not against Islam otherwise the prophet(sa) wouldn't have provided us with his actual size.

    Everything told to us by this secular science is absolute drivel because everything is solidly tied to the evolution theory which defeats any logical thinking or facts by default.

    The only real knowlegde out there is independent knowlegde outside of the evolution drivel and their only purpose is to delude the masses about the origins of mankind. This is the point of the whole plot.

    Let me give you some examples of two famous tourist sites in Indonesia and South Africa

    This footprint is a famous tourist destination in Indonesia and this footprint is 6m long.
    88e1076fb5eba1aff20d3fd7453d62e5 1 - IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then US

    And here is another one from South Africa and this one is 1.3M long and estimated to be around 100-million years old

    2footprintof200millionyears 1 - IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then US

    Both these two humans walked the earth in different timelines by strictly following the size we can locate both their approx. timeline? The larger one with the 6m footprint was of the earlier generations and much older approx. 350mya and his height would be around 27-30m where as the one with the 1.3m footprint would be around 7M tall.

    You have to realize that a person who stands 27-30m tall can't existence 7000 or 10000 years ago it's physically impossible because they would die immediately if placed in our current gravity and oxygen levels would be to low for them. Their bones could break due to the pressure if they attempt to stand and would not be able to stand and die immediately. In order for them to thrive they have to be in the right timezone for them where the gravity is much lower and the oxygen levels is higher and the same with the dinosaurs it's physically impossible for them to exist in our current gravity. The Gravity has been growing due to earth expansion which means the earth was smaller hence why it was possible for both these large animals and ancient humans to walk and roam the earth. The gravity was increasing which is why we have been decreasing in size.

    There are two other examples where Allah indirectly gives us the precise percentage to two questions? 1. Zakat percentage: The prophet was asked how much shall we pay in zakat he said out of every 1000 sheep 25? What does that mean? Why drop the 1000? because Allah wants people to calculate this into percentage and it becomes 2.5%. 2. How many people will go into paradise Allah gives us this question into percentage: Adam asks Allah on the day of judgement how many of my kids will go to paradise with me and Allah says out of every 1000 only 1 and 999 out of 1000 to hell fire? Again what does this mean? It means 0.1% goes to paradise whereas the rest 99.9% goes to hell fire.

    Sometimes they give us indirectly answers where we have to figure out the rest for ourselves just like how Adam's size is a big clue to his approx. timeline location.

    Regarding evolution and all the secular science we see today has been the biggest scam in human history in my honest opinion and it's done on purpose and deliberately. Anyone with a half-brain can see thru that because it's that deliberate. There are many independent thinkers like me who know how this works. I mean like who would believe in 7000 years human history? It's redundant or that we were apes 25.000 years ago? It's even more redundant and When you know the entire science of today is tied down to this drivel then you would know that you have been lied to.

    I hope that people can open themselves up this and see the true history of mankind and for how long we walked the earth. I promise you won't find this type of research anywhere else on the internet because I took out the time to share this piece of invaluable information to these among you who are learned and use reason

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    Kiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Where I wander.
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,302
    Threads
    86
    Reputation
    4402
    Rep Power
    35
    Likes (Given)
    904
    Likes (Received)
    724

    Re: IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then U

    Even if they were smarter, doesn't mean they had the means.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Even if they were smarter, doesn't mean they had the means.

  8. #6
    Ümit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    872
    Threads
    9
    Reputation
    3626
    Rep Power
    20
    Likes (Given)
    239
    Likes (Received)
    552

    Re: IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then U

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    Even if they were smarter, doesn't mean they had the means.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Even if they were smarter, doesn't mean they had the means.
    Yes about that...
    For example we now have LED TV. 100 years back we didn't.
    Does that mean the average person today is smarter than the average person 100 years ago?
    No.
    We are still just as smart. But we developed...we leant from each other...we have been building up our knowledge.
    So even when people 10.000 years BC were smarter then us...that still doen't mean they had better technology than us.
    So how did they build the pyramids?

    İ do not know...but if they are much older than we thought...then there is an option that İ am not ruling out:
    We know from the story of Sulaiman as that people used to interact with Jins back then.
    And jins are very strong, very powerful creatures.
    So they might have helped building up those pyramids.
    Again...İ dont know...this is just a personal thought.

  9. #7
    Mountains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    45
    Threads
    3
    Reputation
    20
    Rep Power
    7
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    12

    Re: IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then U

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    Even if they were smarter, doesn't mean they had the means.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Even if they were smarter, doesn't mean they had the means.
    I am referring to hundred millions of years of human civilzations with larger craniums then ours and with longer life spans then us. The idea of them being superior to us in every field can't be ruled out and imo if I had to place an educated guess I would definitely lean towards these civilzations being extremely advanced and sophisticated. There is no evidence remaining of their civilizations which is indeed sad because they were lost to the eons.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ümit View Post
    Yes about that...
    For example we now have LED TV. 100 years back we didn't.
    Does that mean the average person today is smarter than the average person 100 years ago?
    No.
    We are still just as smart. But we developed...we leant from each other...we have been building up our knowledge.
    So even when people 10.000 years BC were smarter then us...that still doen't mean they had better technology than us.
    So how did they build the pyramids?

    İ do not know...but if they are much older than we thought...then there is an option that İ am not ruling out:
    We know from the story of Sulaiman as that people used to interact with Jins back then.
    And jins are very strong, very powerful creatures.
    So they might have helped building up those pyramids.
    Again...İ dont know...this is just a personal thought.
    You both raised good questions for thought.

    One thing I have always been wondering is exactly somewhat this and there is a glitch which have also been one of the major motivators to why I started researching this and that is because pre-10000 years ago there is nothing written and everything is empty beyond that stage? Example Ibrahim(sa) and his long line of prophet descendants (Bani Israel and Muhammed) were located in our era which makes them one of the absolute last people and many thousands years before them a ''Re-set'' happened which is why they existed in a less developed civilizations compared to the one we exist in today?

    You see thousands of years before them probably pre the Ice-age something happened and I assume it was a major apocalyptic event which caused an effective ''Re-set'' which means probably a thriving civilization died and gave birth to a new one hence why they started from all over again with the few survivors from that apocalyptic event probably due to a volcano eruption that also likely caused the long ice-age. The Ice-age has slowly been disappearing and nowadays they call it global warming but that is not what it is? The earth is just recovering and returning to it's previous condition pre taking the damage due to the volcanic eruptions that may have caused the previous civilization to vanish.

    In my opinion before a developed civilization occurs it needs time for development and the growth of the human population to occur along side the growth. Example in the era of the prophet they were slowly developing and continued on that path until it exploded during the industrial era because we grew so much population wise and the industrial era was key to our survival.

    Example the human population is estimated to have been 2million during 10.000 BC? It doesn't add up where did people go? Imo they experienced a major ''Re-set'' event. This has been the Sunnah of our world and something that constantly repeat itself.

    Example we often hear about the asteroids that killed the dinosaurs but humans were alive at that era since it was only 65 million years ago approx. It was imo another major ''Re-set'' similar to that water world ''Re-set'' event during Noah's era and not to forget that Noah's era pre-dates the alleged destruction of that asteroid by atleast 200+ million years if not even 300-million years. His life span was ''1000 years'' which means he was one of the earliest generations and probably stood 27-30m tall.

    What we learn here is that the world is indeed mysterious and a magical place full of tales, mysteries and events while we can't even comprehend the amount of nations, languages and generations that have come and gone. The human history and the history of this world is arguably more fascinating then the wildest fairytale and more magical then the most magical tale ever
    Last edited by Mountains; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:13 AM.

  10. #8
    Mountains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    45
    Threads
    3
    Reputation
    20
    Rep Power
    7
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    12

    Re: IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then U

    Luckily this place is open for tourists and you can hopefully visit it one day. They have found a large human skeleton and a serpent around him. The human is 6.5 meter tall

    4giantsinthailand 1 - IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then US

    You can visit this cave in Thailand it is open for tourism
    2giantskeletondiscovered 1 - IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then US

    It seems like as if he was killed by that large snake and one thing to notice is that the snake could be an older version of Boa and it has gone extinct it is called Titanoboa it lived around 58 to 60 million years ago. The giant snake lived during the Middle to Late Paleocene epoch.


  11. #9
    *charisma*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I am a traveler, May Jannah be my home ameen
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4,927
    Threads
    198
    Reputation
    50792
    Rep Power
    125
    Likes (Given)
    1269
    Likes (Received)
    2979

    Re: IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then U

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountains View Post
    It seems like as if he was killed by that large snake and one thing to notice is that the snake could be an older version of Boa and it has gone extinct it is called Titanoboa it lived around 58 to 60 million years ago. The giant snake lived during the Middle to Late Paleocene epoch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountains View Post
    Luckily this place is open for tourists and you can hopefully visit it one day. They have found a large human skeleton and a serpent around him. The human is 6.5 meter tall
    Sorry but what you're saying is not true.

    Use your logic.

    If a human was killed by a snake, why would the snake be dead too? One would have to overcome the other.

    Secondly this is artwork and its in an exhibition.

    These are conspiracy theories and they don't have anything to do with Islam. I suggest you use your free time doing other things of benefit.
    | Likes Ümit liked this post
    IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then US

    D e a t h

    is the easiest
    of all things after it
    ; ;

    the hardest
    of all things before it

  12. Report bad ads?
  13. #10
    Ümit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    872
    Threads
    9
    Reputation
    3626
    Rep Power
    20
    Likes (Given)
    239
    Likes (Received)
    552

    Re: IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then U

    Quote Originally Posted by *charisma* View Post
    Sorry but what you're saying is not true.

    Use your logic.

    If a human was killed by a snake, why would the snake be dead too? One would have to overcome the other.

    Secondly this is artwork and its in an exhibition.

    These are conspiracy theories and they don't have anything to do with Islam. I suggest you use your free time doing other things of benefit.
    One could think out scenarios where it is possible where both giant and snake die...but the issue here is, this is clearly not real.
    like you said, it is an exhibition.
    There are many many photos available on the net you can find similar to this. All of them photoshopped, exhibitions, or whatever...none of them real fossils of giants.
    @Mountains :
    Like charisma, I also recommend you to stay away from these sites...you clearly cannot separate facts from fiction.

  14. #11
    Mountains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    45
    Threads
    3
    Reputation
    20
    Rep Power
    7
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    12

    Thumbs up Re: IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then U

    Quote Originally Posted by *charisma* View Post
    Sorry but what you're saying is not true.

    Use your logic.

    If a human was killed by a snake, why would the snake be dead too? One would have to overcome the other.

    Secondly this is artwork and its in an exhibition.

    These are conspiracy theories and they don't have anything to do with Islam. I suggest you use your free time doing other things of benefit.
    I didn't realize at first glance that it was an exhibition but upon doing further research I found out.

    Thanks for the reminder sister. You can please remove that specific post. I want this thread to be based upon pragmatic research

    Quote Originally Posted by Ümit View Post
    One could think out scenarios where it is possible where both giant and snake die...but the issue here is, this is clearly not real.
    like you said, it is an exhibition.
    There are many many photos available on the net you can find similar to this. All of them photoshopped, exhibitions, or whatever...none of them real fossils of giants.
    @Mountains:
    Like charisma, I also recommend you to stay away from these sites...you clearly cannot separate facts from fiction.
    Not everything is photoshopped tho but claimed later to be photoshopped because it got out to the public and that is mostly their counter measure because they don't want to share that with the public. This is their main strategy. The plot of the shayteen is indeed weak brother.

    The Smithsonian institution has been accused of destroying large skeletons of human remains for the last 100 years all around the world. You may ask why? Because if these bones get out to the public it would eventually KILL the evolution theory completely hence why they will protect it at all costs because if the evolution theory is killed off 100 years worth of research goes down the toilet overnight and all their higher science education curriculum is based on this and this is also based upon their school curriculum from 1st grade hence why they brain wash the kids from young age.

    They are very aggressive in fighting against large skeleton remains being found allover the world. Like real really aggressive they would blame it on photoshop, hoax etc etc. Example Me and you we can find these skeletons right now but an hour later you will see thousands of tabloids posting this is hoax or photoshopped and in some cases they will deploy forces to secure the skeletons. They use the same drill
    rinse and repeat.

    They are indeed very predictable and weak in their plots.

    By the way this is not against Islam.

    Here is what the Prophet(sa) said regarding this matter which gives you the truth.

    ''Adam and Eve stood 27-30m''

    ''Humans have been decreasing ever since in height''

    ''Life-span was 1000 years and we have been decreasing in that as well''

    All the skeletons and remains that have been found so far come in varity of size and heights meaning they come from different timelines and according to the knowledge we have today we can pin-point a skeleton by it's size and height and give it an approx timeline.

    So technically it was the prophet who shared this amazing piece of knowledge with us but they in return are trying hard to shout out the light but truth always remains and falsehood is bound to vanish.
    Last edited by Mountains; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:05 PM.

  15. #12
    Ümit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    872
    Threads
    9
    Reputation
    3626
    Rep Power
    20
    Likes (Given)
    239
    Likes (Received)
    552

    Re: IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then U

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountains View Post
    Not everything is photoshopped tho but claimed later to be photoshopped because it got out to the public and that is mostly their counter measure because they don't want to share that with the public. This is their main strategy. The plot of the shayteen is indeed weak brother.
    Who are "they", brother? the non muslims? christens? evolutioners?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountains View Post

    The Smithsonian institution has been accused of destroying large skeletons of human remains for the last 100 years all around the world. You may ask why? Because if these bones get out to the public it would eventually KILL the evolution theory completely hence why they will protect it at all costs because if the evolution theory is killed off 100 years worth of research goes down the toilet overnight and all their higher science education curriculum is based on this and this is also based upon their school curriculum from 1st grade hence why they brain wash the kids from young age.

    They are very aggressive in fighting against large skeleton remains being found allover the world. Like real really aggressive they would blame it on photoshop, hoax etc etc. Example Me and you we can find these skeletons right now but an hour later you will see thousands of tabloids posting this is hoax or photoshopped and in some cases they will deploy forces to secure the skeletons. They use the same drill rinse and repeat.

    They are indeed very predictable and weak in their plots.
    where did you get this info from? I do not know if I should believe this. theories are getting superseded all the time. it is not a big deal. The moment we discovered that the Earth was not flat, yes, the church was against that...but still the truth got to the open despite the church had so much power and influence etc.

    There is a whole list actually with theories but got superseded or replaced. Remember the Newtonian physics we loved to use in every day life? we still love to use it because it is easy to use and accurate enough...that theory got replaced by Einsteins relativistic physics.

    So it happens the whole time. people know science is only an appoximation of the absolute truth...and as soon as a better explanation is found that is capable of answering more questions than the previous one, the older explanation gets replaced. that is how it works.
    No one, except a few individuals or institutes would benefit from a false theory.

    If there were lots of bones of giants out there...throughout the world...do you think it is possible for the smithsonian institute to get their hands on every one of them?
    Wouldn't there be a single soul who will put those things on the internet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountains View Post



    By the way this is not against Islam.

    Here is what the Prophet(sa) said regarding this matter which gives you the truth.

    ''Adam and Eve stood 27-30m''

    ''Humans have been decreasing ever since in height''

    ''Life-span was 1000 years and we have been decreasing in that as well''

    All the skeletons and remains that have been found so far come in varity of size and heights meaning they come from different timelines and according to the knowledge we have today we can pin-point a skeleton by it's size and height and give it an approx timeline.

    So technically it was the prophet who shared this amazing piece of knowledge with us but they in return are trying hard to shout out the light but truth always remains and falsehood is bound to vanish.
    I am aware of the hadeeth of Adam as being 60 cubits in Heaven.
    I however do not know what that means.

    You know, we Muslims are obligated to believe every word in the Quraan and saheeh hadeeth as absolute truth. Even though we do not understand it, we must have a firm faith in it and trust in its truth.

    So Adam as might be 60 cubits in Heaven...was he also 60 cubits on Earth? we dont know.
    about growing smaller...this might be smaller in size of smaller in richness of genetics.
    I do not know how pure the translation of the hadeeth is into english.

    Perhaps it is meant literally 60 cubits on earth and literally growing smaller...and for some reason, we cannot find bones...
    So untill science is so ripe that it really can prove the actual size of Adam as on Earth...I stick to the 60 cubits in heaven...whatever that means....and accept that I do not understand it exactly...yet...

  16. #13
    Mountains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    45
    Threads
    3
    Reputation
    20
    Rep Power
    7
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    12

    Re: IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then U

    Quote Originally Posted by Ümit View Post
    Who are "they", brother? the non muslims? christens? evolutioners?


    where did you get this info from? I do not know if I should believe this. theories are getting superseded all the time. it is not a big deal. The moment we discovered that the Earth was not flat, yes, the church was against that...but still the truth got to the open despite the church had so much power and influence etc.

    There is a whole list actually with theories but got superseded or replaced. Remember the Newtonian physics we loved to use in every day life? we still love to use it because it is easy to use and accurate enough...that theory got replaced by Einsteins relativistic physics.

    So it happens the whole time. people know science is only an appoximation of the absolute truth...and as soon as a better explanation is found that is capable of answering more questions than the previous one, the older explanation gets replaced. that is how it works.
    No one, except a few individuals or institutes would benefit from a false theory.

    If there were lots of bones of giants out there...throughout the world...do you think it is possible for the smithsonian institute to get their hands on every one of them?
    Wouldn't there be a single soul who will put those things on the internet?

    I am aware of the hadeeth of Adam as being 60 cubits in Heaven.
    I however do not know what that means.

    You know, we Muslims are obligated to believe every word in the Quraan and saheeh hadeeth as absolute truth. Even though we do not understand it, we must have a firm faith in it and trust in its truth.

    So Adam as might be 60 cubits in Heaven...was he also 60 cubits on Earth? we dont know.
    about growing smaller...this might be smaller in size of smaller in richness of genetics.
    I do not know how pure the translation of the hadeeth is into english.

    Perhaps it is meant literally 60 cubits on earth and literally growing smaller...and for some reason, we cannot find bones...
    So untill science is so ripe that it really can prove the actual size of Adam as on Earth...I stick to the 60 cubits in heaven...whatever that means....and accept that I do not understand it exactly...yet...
    The evolution theory will never get superseded because it symbolizes Iblees' victory over the children of Adam hence why it will stay and they will do everything they can to keep it for as long as they can. A portion of the secret societies run the research authorities from Paris so they have a tight grip on things as it stands currently. Imagine what Iblees' has achieved in this epoch which is convince large scores that they indeed were mere apes thousand years ago? So tell me who hates mankind this much to enforce this upon them?

    The prophet didn't mean only in heaven but earth and that his progeny kept decreasing in size on earth.

    Large skeletons have been found allover the world and documented countless times reaching above 10.000 times but the fun thing is that the same thing kept happening someone was stealing and buying from peasants for alot of money and destroying them. As I said previously they are very aggressive in the fight against the discovery of large skeletons it would completely demolish evolution theory and while not leaving one single stone standing
    Last edited by Mountains; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:00 AM.

  17. #14
    Scimitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    DAWAH DIGITAL HQ
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    7,482
    Threads
    149
    Reputation
    52002
    Rep Power
    92
    Likes (Given)
    8686
    Likes (Received)
    6312

    Re: IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then U

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountains View Post
    ... is that the same thing kept happening someone was stealing and buying from peasants for alot of money and destroying them.
    The Smithsonian Institute.
    IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then US

    15noje9 1 - IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then US

  18. Report bad ads?
  19. #15
    keiv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    537
    Threads
    12
    Reputation
    3322
    Rep Power
    37
    Likes (Given)
    196
    Likes (Received)
    387

    Re: IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then U

    I came into the thread late and only read the OP. The previous “resets” weren’t signs of the end of times in the way that mog and Magog are meant to be, so I don’t think that will be a “reset” in the sense you’re speaking of.

  20. #16
    Ümit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    872
    Threads
    9
    Reputation
    3626
    Rep Power
    20
    Likes (Given)
    239
    Likes (Received)
    552

    Re: IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then U

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountains View Post
    The evolution theory will never get superseded because it symbolizes Iblees' victory over the children of Adam hence why it will stay and they will do everything they can to keep it for as long as they can. A portion of the secret societies run the research authorities from Paris so they have a tight grip on things as it stands currently. Imagine what Iblees' has achieved in this epoch which is convince large scores that they indeed were mere apes thousand years ago? So tell me who hates mankind this much to enforce this upon them?

    The prophet didn't mean only in heaven but earth and that his progeny kept decreasing in size on earth.

    Large skeletons have been found allover the world and documented countless times reaching above 10.000 times but the fun thing is that the same thing kept happening someone was stealing and buying from peasants for alot of money and destroying them. As I said previously they are very aggressive in the fight against the discovery of large skeletons it would completely demolish evolution theory and while not leaving one single stone standing
    Dear brother,
    These are serious accusations you are making right now. Did you witness yourself any of this? or do you otherwise have some sort of proof to back these claims up?
    If not, can you swear to me that these claims are true?

    I am asking this because I want you to realize that these accusations will turn back at you at judgement day if they happen to be untrue, or partially untrue.
    Where did you get this information? on which site? did they present proof or did you just believe what you read?

    I do not know whether it is true or false what you are saying...I just want you to be careful and do not make hasty conclusions from everything you read and heard somewhere.

    about the Smithsonian Institute...I googled it a little but never found any accusations against them about this topic. Can please someone explain to me or provide links where I can read how agressive this institute is...and how they work...so that I can understand where this idea comes from?

    About the evolution theory.
    Since the first idea of it, the evolution theory has been changed many times. in the meantime, there are many variations of it. we have the pre-Darwinian theories, Darwinism of course, Vitalism, Catastrophism, natural selection Theistic evolution, etc...

    Ehm...

    We know that science is only an approximation of the absolute truth. So, it is accepted that a theory turns out to be untrue, or partially untrue untill a better explanation has been found.
    As the human kind develops, we understand our world better and better and therefore our theories get replaced for more accurate theories, or partially changed, or get more detailed, etc.

    One example of this is the theistic evolution.

    You know, in Islaam Allah told us that He created us from clay and dirt...but not much detail is given how...If we want to know how the process of creation took place, we must search and investigate ourselves...and that is exactly what we are doing untill now.
    Allah may have used evolution as a tool to create all the life...or maybe the creation process was totally different...we may never know...that is something time will tell...

    But the issue here and now is that it is not a matter of case whether one believes in evolution or not...
    We believe in Allah as our creator...and evolution theory is the best explanation we have so far how that took place (according to our scientists) Allah may (or may not) have used this as a tool to create life.

    Just do not worry your head about it...when human kind is ripe enough for it (or IF that time ever comes), we will find more clues for this or we may develop totally different theories.

  21. #17
    Mountains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    45
    Threads
    3
    Reputation
    20
    Rep Power
    7
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    12

    Re: IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then U

    Quote Originally Posted by keiv View Post
    I came into the thread late and only read the OP. The previous “resets” weren’t signs of the end of times in the way that mog and Magog are meant to be, so I don’t think that will be a “reset” in the sense you’re speaking of.
    Gog and Magog is only a sign but not the end of the world itself hence why Gog and magog serve as a ''reset'' tool for mankind they will reset everything and what comes after them will be a completeley new world altogether. New dawn of mankind.

    Islam will vanish completely by default decades after Isa banu Maryam but it won't be the end of the world humans will continue to exist for probably another few thousands of years which means our technology will be lost to these post-Gog and magog era but they will be able to see some of our remaining books and by that I mean these that age well. New languages will emerge and nations, borders etc etc and also new mixed
    mulatto races probably rises from some corners while in others same colors. They will go thru the natural process of reaching technologically advanced civilization like ours which could take them few thousand years or centuries depending on how quick their population numbers rise up again.

    One thing to note regarding Islam is that everything has a time limit including religions. The prophet said Islam's era will not exceed 1500 years meaning it can reach upto 1599 years but not cross 1600 years. We have approx left 150-160 years
    Last edited by Mountains; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:51 AM.

  22. #18
    Mountains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    45
    Threads
    3
    Reputation
    20
    Rep Power
    7
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    12

    Re: IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then U

    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    The Smithsonian Institute.
    Not only the Smithsonian Institute others are also active in destroying them and to make it short for you it is these who are
    affiliated with secret societies who have this agenda. Regular people who are not affiliated with them don't care about the skeletons whether they are found or not and to be honest they are against hiding them. Just like the court case with the smithsonian but the thing is that these associated with the secret societies have much more power and resources so they can hide things much better and manipulate the regular Joes who are not suspecting anything
    Last edited by Mountains; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:42 AM.

  23. #19
    Mountains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    45
    Threads
    3
    Reputation
    20
    Rep Power
    7
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    12

    Re: IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then U

    Quote Originally Posted by Ümit View Post
    Dear brother,
    These are serious accusations you are making right now. Did you witness yourself any of this? or do you otherwise have some sort of proof to back these claims up?
    If not, can you swear to me that these claims are true?

    I am asking this because I want you to realize that these accusations will turn back at you at judgement day if they happen to be untrue, or partially untrue.
    Where did you get this information? on which site? did they present proof or did you just believe what you read?

    I do not know whether it is true or false what you are saying...I just want you to be careful and do not make hasty conclusions from everything you read and heard somewhere.

    about the Smithsonian Institute...I googled it a little but never found any accusations against them about this topic. Can please someone explain to me or provide links where I can read how agressive this institute is...and how they work...so that I can understand where this idea comes from?

    About the evolution theory.
    Since the first idea of it, the evolution theory has been changed many times. in the meantime, there are many variations of it. we have the pre-Darwinian theories, Darwinism of course, Vitalism, Catastrophism, natural selection Theistic evolution, etc...

    Ehm...

    We know that science is only an approximation of the absolute truth. So, it is accepted that a theory turns out to be untrue, or partially untrue untill a better explanation has been found.
    As the human kind develops, we understand our world better and better and therefore our theories get replaced for more accurate theories, or partially changed, or get more detailed, etc.

    One example of this is the theistic evolution.

    You know, in Islaam Allah told us that He created us from clay and dirt...but not much detail is given how...If we want to know how the process of creation took place, we must search and investigate ourselves...and that is exactly what we are doing untill now.
    Allah may have used evolution as a tool to create all the life...or maybe the creation process was totally different...we may never know...that is something time will tell...

    But the issue here and now is that it is not a matter of case whether one believes in evolution or not...
    We believe in Allah as our creator...and evolution theory is the best explanation we have so far how that took place (according to our scientists) Allah may (or may not) have used this as a tool to create life.

    Just do not worry your head about it...when human kind is ripe enough for it (or IF that time ever comes), we will find more clues for this or we may develop totally different theories.
    The things you are writting here is very concerning to say the least brother saying evolution is the best thing we have so far? probably the worst take I have heard in a long time and it is very dengerous for your overall faith and hope you make Tawba from it.

    As for the proof here it is but before I give you the link I just wanna add that I knew about this phenomenon before The Smithsonian Institute admitted themselves to destroying large skeletons.
    So technically you have it from the horses own mouth and it was revealed in a court case back in 2015 but personally I knew this as far back as late 2000-ish. Many people in the industry know how this works behind the scenes not a secret at all but only for the unsuspecting joes this is mindblowing but this is real not surprising at all.

    On 3 December 2014, World News Daily Report published an article titled “Smithsonian Admits to Destruction of Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in Early 1900’s.” In that article, the site reported the Smithsonian Institution colluded with unspecified parties to suppress information proving the existence of giants, and the Supreme Court ruled in 2014 that documentation of the discovery be declassified in 2015:

    A US Supreme Court ruling has forced the Smithsonian institution to release classified papers dating from the early 1900’s that proves the organization was involved in a major historical cover up of evidence showing giants human remains in the tens of thousands had been uncovered all across America and were ordered to be destroyed by high level administrators to protect the mainstream chronology of human evolution at the time.

    The allegations stemming from the American Institution of Alternative Archeology (AIAA) that the Smithsonian Institution had destroyed thousands of giant human remains during the early 1900’s was not taken lightly by the Smithsonian who responded by suing the organization for defamation and trying to damage the reputation of the 168-year old institution.

    During the court case, new elements were brought to light as several Smithsonian whistle blowers admitted to the existence of documents that allegedly proved the destruction of tens of thousands of human skeletons reaching between 6 feet and 12 feet in height, a reality mainstream archeology can not admit to for different reasons, claims AIAA spokesman, James Churward.

    A US Supreme Court ruling has forced the Smithsonian institution to release classified papers dating from the early 1900′s that proves the organization was involved in a major historical cover up of evidence showing giants human remains in the tens of thousands had been uncovered all across America and were ordered to be destroyed by high level administrators to protect the mainstream chronology of human evolution at the time.


    «There has been a major cover up by western archaeological institutions since the early 1900′s to make us believe that America was first colonized by Asian peoples migrating through the Bering Strait 15,000 years ago, when in fact, there are hundreds of thousands of burial mounds all over America which the Natives claim were there a long time before them, and that show traces of a highly developed civilization, complex use of metal alloys and where giant human skeleton remains are frequently found but still go unreported in the media and news outlets» he explains.




    A turning point of the court case was when a 1.3 meter long human femur bone was shown as evidence in court of the existence of such giant human bones. The evidence came as a blow to the Smithsonian’s lawyers as the bone had been stolen from the Smithsonian by one of their high level curators in the mid 1930′s who had kept the bone all his life and which had admitted on his deathbed in writing of the undercover operations of the Smithsonian.

    «It is a terrible thing that is being done to the American people» he wrote in the letter. «We are hiding the truth about the forefathers of humanity, our ancestors, the giants who roamed the earth as recalled in the Bible and ancient texts of the world».


    The US Supreme Court has since forced the Smithsonian Institution to publicly release classified information about anything related to the “destruction of evidence pertaining to the mound builder culture” and to elements “relative to human skeletons of greater height than usual”, a ruling the AIAA is extremely enthused about.

    «The public release of these documents will help archaeologists and historians to reevaluate current theories about human evolution and help us greater our understanding of the mound builder culture in America and around the world» explains AIAA director, Hans Guttenberg. «Finally, after over a century of lies, the truth about our giant ancestors shall be revealed to the world» he acknowledges, visibly satisfied by the court ruling.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20141225085343/https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/smithsonian-admits-to-destruction-of-thousands-of-giant-human-skeletons-in-early-1900s/
    Last edited by Mountains; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:47 AM.

  24. Report bad ads?
  25. #20
    *charisma*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I am a traveler, May Jannah be my home ameen
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4,927
    Threads
    198
    Reputation
    50792
    Rep Power
    125
    Likes (Given)
    1269
    Likes (Received)
    2979

    Re: IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then U

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sm...ant-skeletons/

    Smithsonian Admits to Destruction of Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in Early 1900's
    Did the Smithsonian destroy recovered skeletons of giant humanoids to preserve the narrative of evolution?...
    IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then US

    D e a t h

    is the easiest
    of all things after it
    ; ;

    the hardest
    of all things before it


  26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then US Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. IMO the ancient generations from pre-written history had better TECHNOLOGY then US
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2019, 09:05 AM
  2. Human history stolen: The hidding and destroying of our ancient forefathers skeletons
    By urkahnkhan in forum Islamic History and Biographies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2018, 01:12 AM
  3. The Best/Worst Of All Generations
    By imam bukhari in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 04:31 PM
  4. Ancient History of Mecca
    By Al-Indunisiy in forum Clarifications about Islam
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 02:41 PM
  5. Those Who Raise the Generations...
    By - Qatada - in forum Islamic History and Biographies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 05:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create