× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 72
  1. #1
    England's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    1,162
    Threads
    100
    Reputation
    2422
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    If you was Prime Minister...

    Report bad ads?

    If you was prime minister of Great Britain or even the President of the U.S with total power of the country what would be your policies? Ladies included. :sunny:

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    deen_2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    >>EaSt LoNdOn<<
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    576
    Threads
    10
    Reputation
    1715
    Rep Power
    77
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: If you was Prime Minister...

    (4 UK)
    1st of all....i would review past prime ministers....n then make sure those who have not stick by the rules & regulation..they go through the court...lol

    2nd.........god knows......im not a political person......dnt really understand it........but i guess it would be to make sure things go with the flow.......if u no wat i mean.........(using shariah laws.....they keep things in place)

  4. #3
    England's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    1,162
    Threads
    100
    Reputation
    2422
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: If you was Prime Minister...

    Quote Originally Posted by deen_2007 View Post
    (4 UK)
    1st of all....i would review past prime ministers....n then make sure those who have not stick by the rules & regulation..they go through the court...lol
    Eg. Blair lol? You get him!

  5. #4
    deen_2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    >>EaSt LoNdOn<<
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    576
    Threads
    10
    Reputation
    1715
    Rep Power
    77
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: If you was Prime Minister...

    Quote Originally Posted by England View Post
    Eg. Blair lol? You get him!
    duh.......that man knows it.........if consevative or some nxt aprty go thru...he would be trailed......n no 1 is wrong in doing that.......abuse & take advantage of the law.....n pay 4 d price........

    ...i once supported him........but now id like to take him to court........*ohhhh*...........u no wat....history will look back at this time....n we will see how many 'white collar crimes' have been purposely ignored.......its quite shameful really...when we already no whats right & wrong

    anyway...what do u think of Mr Blair?

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    akulion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cave #4 Mountain #2
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    1,705
    Threads
    121
    Reputation
    5017
    Rep Power
    87
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Re: If you was Prime Minister...

    I'd donate all the national wealth to muslim charities

  8. #6
    England's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    1,162
    Threads
    100
    Reputation
    2422
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: If you was Prime Minister...

    Quote Originally Posted by deen_2007 View Post
    duh.......that man knows it.........if consevative or some nxt aprty go thru...he would be trailed......n no 1 is wrong in doing that.......abuse & take advantage of the law.....n pay 4 d price........

    ...i once supported him........but now id like to take him to court........*ohhhh*...........u no wat....history will look back at this time....n we will see how many 'white collar crimes' have been purposely ignored.......its quite shameful really...when we already no whats right & wrong

    anyway...what do u think of Mr Blair?
    I think Blair's a slimey $*!%

    Quote Originally Posted by akulion View Post
    I'd donate all the national wealth to muslim charities
    Don't expect me to vote for you then :rant:

  9. #7
    M-U-S-L-I-M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    22
    Threads
    12
    Reputation
    22
    Rep Power
    76
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: If you was Prime Minister...

    I would make sure they stay with the laws and i would make new ones

  10. #8
    akulion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cave #4 Mountain #2
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    1,705
    Threads
    121
    Reputation
    5017
    Rep Power
    87
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Re: If you was Prime Minister...

    and after i donate all the national wealth
    id dissolve the union and grant every state / province its own govt lol

  11. #9
    deen_2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    >>EaSt LoNdOn<<
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    576
    Threads
    10
    Reputation
    1715
    Rep Power
    77
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: If you was Prime Minister...

    Quote Originally Posted by England View Post
    I think Blair's a slimey $*!%
    n oh yeah......

    > i will reduce tax...........

    > change polices 4 car insurance (they r way too high )

    > reduce transport prices (londons v.high)

    > make nhs better....cleaner hosp, more docs & appts

    > change school dinners.......(they have to be)

    *thinking*

  12. Report bad ads?
  13. #10
    England's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    1,162
    Threads
    100
    Reputation
    2422
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: If you was Prime Minister...

    Quote Originally Posted by M-U-S-L-I-M View Post
    I would make sure they stay with the laws and i would make new ones

    What would the new laws be? Specify.

  14. #11
    England's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    1,162
    Threads
    100
    Reputation
    2422
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: If you was Prime Minister...

    Quote Originally Posted by deen_2007 View Post
    n oh yeah......

    > i will reduce tax...........

    > change polices 4 car insurance (they r way too high )

    > reduce transport prices (londons v.high)

    > make nhs better....cleaner hosp, more docs & appts

    > change school dinners.......(they have to be)

    *thinking*
    Bring back the troops?

    School dinners were nice, well the chips were anyway

  15. #12
    deen_2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    >>EaSt LoNdOn<<
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    576
    Threads
    10
    Reputation
    1715
    Rep Power
    77
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: If you was Prime Minister...

    Quote Originally Posted by England View Post
    Bring back the troops?

    School dinners were nice, well the chips were anyway
    yeah they wer nice..........nut now we find out they wer unhealthy! .......(i loved the toffy cake, with 100 & 1000's...still can taste it)

    so for our future kids....we needs better food out there.......n oh yeah education too.............ill sort that out....

    OMG...how kud i forget....id bring back all the troops home back to their family....

    & id make sure i return the allie papers back to George Bush

  16. #13
    Woodrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Grant County, Minnesota
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    17,217
    Threads
    244
    Reputation
    163073
    Rep Power
    178
    Likes (Given)
    177
    Likes (Received)
    694

    Re: If you was Prime Minister...

    !. Reinstate all the State rights that the Federal Government has restricted in recent years.

    2. Tax foreign petroleum products to the point where it is not feasable to import oil from any country. Grant massive industrial tax reductions for the use of domestic oil usage and encourge the development of alternative energy sources through grants.

    3. Forbid the use of American ground troops on any foreign soil for any purpose.

    4. Put an immediate ten year moratoriam on the spending of Tax dollars for any foreign purpose, unless the dollar is stable and domestic issues have been resolved

    5. Put a 5 year end to all immigration from all nations.
    If you was Prime Minister...




  17. #14
    England's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    1,162
    Threads
    100
    Reputation
    2422
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: If you was Prime Minister...

    What laws would you apply to homosexuals? In Britain you have .. :confused: homosexual marriages to contend with:confused:

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodrow View Post
    !. Reinstate all the State rights that the Federal Government has restricted in recent years.

    2. Tax foreign petroleum products to the point where it is not feasable to import oil from any country. Grant massive industrial tax reductions for the use of domestic oil usage and encourge the development of alternative energy sources through grants.

    3. Forbid the use of American ground troops on any foreign soil for any purpose.

    4. Put an immediate ten year moratoriam on the spending of Tax dollars for any foreign purpose, unless the dollar is stable and domestic issues have been resolved

    5. Put a 5 year end to all immigration from all nations.

    I am completely with you on the number 5. I'd in fact put a quota and this very moment we have exceeded it.

  18. Report bad ads?
  19. #15
    Malaikah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Swimming with thermus aquaticus in Yellowstone National Park
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    6,351
    Threads
    101
    Reputation
    27871
    Rep Power
    104
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Re: If you was Prime Minister...

    I would cancel all interest from the whole country. Every thing becomes interest-free.

    Then the banks rebel and civil war starts lol
    If you was Prime Minister...


  20. #16
    deen_2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    >>EaSt LoNdOn<<
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    576
    Threads
    10
    Reputation
    1715
    Rep Power
    77
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: If you was Prime Minister...

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodrow View Post
    !.

    5. Put a 5 year end to all immigration from all nations.
    may i ask why u say this? to be honest it dsnt bother me who enters this country.......after all its a multi-cultural country.....

  21. #17
    England's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    1,162
    Threads
    100
    Reputation
    2422
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: If you was Prime Minister...

    Quote Originally Posted by deen_2007 View Post
    may i ask why u say this? to be honest it dsnt bother me who enters this country.......after all its a multi-cultural country.....
    Exceeding the amount of people in the country results to the NHS being overstretched. Tax would have to increase, more space in prisons and schools would be required. It bleeds the country dry.

  22. #18
    deen_2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    >>EaSt LoNdOn<<
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    576
    Threads
    10
    Reputation
    1715
    Rep Power
    77
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: If you was Prime Minister...

    Quote Originally Posted by England View Post
    Exceeding the amount of people in the country results to the NHS being overstretched. Tax would have to increase, more space in prisons and schools would be required. It bleeds the country dry.
    yeah i understand that part.........but if those who enter the country (with new though law) r made to work...pay tax...den they r contributing towards NHS funs etc.....also this country does need ppl, specially if u look at lack of teachers, doctors etc......i mean while the natives r sitting home somtimes...its the ones who migrated who r covering those fields.....isnt it?

    (btw..i didnt migrate here...i was born here...im just trying to understand all this b4 making a decisin to what i want too)

  23. #19
    Woodrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Grant County, Minnesota
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    17,217
    Threads
    244
    Reputation
    163073
    Rep Power
    178
    Likes (Given)
    177
    Likes (Received)
    694

    Re: If you was Prime Minister...

    Quote Originally Posted by deen_2007 View Post
    may i ask why u say this? to be honest it dsnt bother me who enters this country.......after all its a multi-cultural country.....
    The purpose for that is to give a break for American industry to regroup itself and temporarily ease the selling of American commerce to foreign developers. If people see there is no immediate chance to migrate to the US there will be a reduction of foreign companies moving their corporate heads to the US. this will give a chance for American industry to return to the control of American companies.

    The reason for it to be only a 5 year ban is there is no desire to cripple the economy of any other country, just giving our country a chance to rebuild it's own economy.
    If you was Prime Minister...




  24. Report bad ads?
  25. #20
    England's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    1,162
    Threads
    100
    Reputation
    2422
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: If you was Prime Minister...

    Quote Originally Posted by deen_2007 View Post
    yeah i understand that part.........but if those who enter the country (with new though law) r made to work...pay tax...den they r contributing towards NHS funs etc.....also this country does need ppl, specially if u look at lack of teachers, doctors etc......i mean while the natives r sitting home somtimes...its the ones who migrated who r covering those fields.....isnt it?

    (btw..i didnt migrate here...i was born here...im just trying to understand all this b4 making a decisin to what i want too)
    Do you not think, rather than letting everyone in and anyone in, you should only let in trained people for the specific jobs that NEED to be filled?


  26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! If you was Prime Minister... Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. If you was Prime Minister...
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. If you were Prime Minister
    By JohnnyEnglish in forum World Affairs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-30-2015, 05:04 PM
  2. UK Is a Christian Country - says Prime Minister
    By Perseveranze in forum World Affairs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 01:28 AM
  3. New British Prime Minister is Jewish !!
    By Nirvana in forum World Affairs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 01:40 PM
  4. If you were Prime Minister of Great Britain....
    By Blackpool in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 01:33 AM
  5. HARDTALK with ex Malaysian prime minister
    By aadil77 in forum World Affairs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 10:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create