× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?

View Poll Results: Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?

Voters
15. Login to vote on this poll
  • Adam

    6 40.00%
  • Altair

    0 0%
  • Ibrahim

    3 20.00%
  • Khalid

    0 0%
  • Musa

    1 6.67%
  • Omar

    2 13.33%
  • Yazid

    0 0%
  • Yusuf

    3 20.00%
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
Results 21 to 40 of 47
  1. #1
    Array Koopa39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    20
    Threads
    13
    Reputation
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Arrow Which of these Muslim first names should I choose? (OP)


    Assalam Alaykoum,

    I live in Western Europe.

    I’m a (Sunni) Muslim convert, thus I wish to choose a Muslim first name for myself.

    After a lot of research, I have narrowed down my list to the following eight first names.

    Adam
    Altair
    Ibrahim
    Khalid
    Musa
    Omar
    Yazid
    Yusuf

    My surname (family name) is: Lambton.
    My first name should fit well with my surname.

    Please vote and tell me which first name you prefer.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #21
    Huzaifah ibn Adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Africa
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    2,257
    Threads
    45
    Reputation
    14064
    Rep Power
    73
    Likes (Given)
    1207
    Likes (Received)
    3149

    Re: Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?

    Report bad ads?

    People must be careful of speaking in the Deen of Allaah Ta`aalaa without `Ilm. Warnings have been sounded against that in the Qur'aan Kareem. The name "Yazeed" must be kept on that list. People who object against the name aren't even aware that, long before Yazeed, there was a very great Sahaabi by the name of Yazeed, and that was Hadhrat Yazeed ibn Abi Sufyaan رضي الله عنه, the brother of Hadhrat Mu`aawiyah رضي الله عنه. So, it's a name that should be given. In fact, because it will infuriate the Shi`as, it's good to give the name just for that purpose.

    ليغيظ بهم الكفار
    1 | Likes Yahya. liked this post
    Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?

    اللي مالوش حد له ربّنا

  3. Report bad ads?
  4. #22
    Ruqaya Vanh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    9
    Threads
    0
    Reputation
    109
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    7

    Re: Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Akeyi View Post
    please

    ​choose wisely because names have very important effect on us if you want to be handsome choose yusuf bitte


    AND

    from what i understood from your information you are a male" It means something and. MAYBE you saw the western culture maybe you are in it maybe you only saw it. Or you maybe saw what women wear. A man said THE DAMAGE A NAKED WOMAN DOES TO MUHAMMED'S RELIGION CAN NOT BE DONE BY 1000 ARTILLERY.

    Zevimer said that he was a man i dont know who he is.

    And our prophet already told too many things about womens in the time we are living.

    Because of this man should be like prophet Yusuf.

    And because of this THIS IS A PERFECT NAME FOR YOU

    GREATEST EXAM PROBABLY WOMANS NOW BECAUSE WORLD IS VERY CROWDED AND THERE IS TOO MUCH WOMEN AND I DONT THINK THEY EVER BECAME SO MUCH OPEN. 100 YEARS AGO EVEN IN PEOPLE IN EUROPE USED TO WEAR NIQAB BUT NOW IT IS LIKE THESE SO MUCH CHANGED IN 100 YEARS BECAUSE I HAVE THEORY IT IS THAT OTTOMAN EMPIRE WAS HOOK OF MORAL OF WORLD BECAUSE HE WAS SWORD OF ISLAM

    ISLAM MADE OTTOMAN EMPIRE OTTOMAN EMPIRE





    Salaam 3laikum

    Where did you read that woman in europe ever wore a niqab? That is incorrect.
    Yes they used to wear headcoverage, but it didnt even come close to a hijab so surtenly not a niqab, it was only covering the hair and not even the neck - so the face was always visible even for the nuns (woman of the church, devoted to God) And that was not 100 years ago, but closer to 200.

    As for why woman are today so much sexualised, is because of the emancipation that occured after the second world war.
    In Christianity, woman have often been seen as the property of the husband, with no rights what so ever. They broke free of this "enslavement" and used their body to empower their new found "freedom".
    So I think its closer to the mistreatment of woman and their absence of basic human rights in the past by Christianity that the western society has evolved in this way.

    Offcourse, for a subject like this there are many different reasons why it has become the way it is. As a society, you evolve due to different facts and occurences. Not due to 1 happening.

    Assalaam 3laikum
    1 | Likes Akeyi liked this post

  5. #23
    Akeyi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    ծΣշ ΣշዠለbΣռΣ sէለለէ
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    143
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    98
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    28
    Likes (Received)
    9

    Re: Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruqaya Vanh View Post
    Salaam 3laikum

    Where did you read that woman in europe ever wore a niqab? That is incorrect.
    Yes they used to wear headcoverage, but it didnt even come close to a hijab so surtenly not a niqab, it was only covering the hair and not even the neck - so the face was always visible even for the nuns (woman of the church, devoted to God) And that was not 100 years ago, but closer to 200.

    As for why woman are today so much sexualised, is because of the emancipation that occured after the second world war.
    In Christianity, woman have often been seen as the property of the husband, with no rights what so ever. They broke free of this "enslavement" and used their body to empower their new found "freedom".
    So I think its closer to the mistreatment of woman and their absence of basic human rights in the past by Christianity that the western society has evolved in this way.

    Offcourse, for a subject like this there are many different reasons why it has become the way it is. As a society, you evolve due to different facts and occurences. Not due to 1 happening.

    Assalaam 3laikum
    Where did you read that woman in europe ever wore a niqab? That is incorrect.
    Maybe

    maybe it is not. It is about what we understand from niqab for example.

    MAYBE I AM WRONG OR MAYBE I AM NOT

    http://www.pi-news.net/2011/07/otto-...prinz-ist-tot/

    And i played a game when i was very little kind. This game was about سليم اول, und سلطان سليمان اول

    Womens in this game used to cover themselves with colored scarfs but this happened in ottoman empire. Then 15 Juli happened. A miilitary coup attempt . Then our eminül müminin said that i will establish a NATIONAL DEFENCE UNIVERSITY and rektor of this university said that in the 19 century ottoman empire's women begin to use color black. Before that they cover themselves with colored clothing . And of course women were not in streets in ottoman empire unless it is a ramadan fest or things like that

  6. #24
    Ruqaya Vanh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    9
    Threads
    0
    Reputation
    109
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    7

    Re: Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Akeyi View Post
    Maybe

    maybe it is not. It is about what we understand from niqab for example.

    MAYBE I AM WRONG OR MAYBE I AM NOT

    http://www.pi-news.net/2011/07/otto-...prinz-ist-tot/

    And i played a game when i was very little kind. This game was about سليم اول, und سلطان سليمان اول

    Womens in this game used to cover themselves with colored scarfs but this happened in ottoman empire. Then 15 Juli happened. A miilitary coup attempt . Then our eminül müminin said that i will establish a NATIONAL DEFENCE UNIVERSITY and rektor of this university said that in the 19 century ottoman empire's women begin to use color black. Before that they cover themselves with colored clothing . And of course women were not in streets in ottoman empire unless it is a ramadan fest or things like that
    If I know my history the ottoman empire was from about 1850 restricted to the area of the Turkey of today?
    Because I live in western europe I myself do not consider this area to be european, neither the people living there to be european.

  7. Report bad ads?
  8. #25
    Akeyi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    ծΣշ ΣշዠለbΣռΣ sէለለէ
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    143
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    98
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    28
    Likes (Received)
    9

    Re: Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruqaya Vanh View Post
    If I know my history the ottoman empire was from about 1850 restricted to the area of the Turkey of today?
    Because I live in western europe I myself do not consider this area to be european, neither the people living there to be european.

    COURSE

    OF COURSE OF COURSE

    first did you check the link i pasted




    Second i dont know what you think about this subject i have very nice friends in that topic like yahya and other friends who hates what we hate together you can see Kemal Ataturk

    There is something called ittihad ve terakki this is a group of people who carries the same ideology this kemal ataturk carries they destroyed whole empire in days. They wanted to leave RELIGION AND PUT BACK NATIOALISM AND THEY THOUGHT THE REASON EUROPE IS STRONG IS BECAUSE THEY LEAVED RELIGION

    but that is another topic

    other than that there is also another topic How the Khilafaha aided the Irish during the famine of 1845

    THIS SHOWS THAT OTTOMAN EMPIRE WAS NOT ABOUT JUST BORDERS AND IT IS NOT IMPORTANT HOW SMALL BORDERS OF OTTOMAN EMPIRE WERE OTTOMAN EMPIRE TRIED TO BE STATE OF OUR PROPHET SAV THAT IS WHAT MADE OTTOMAN EMPIRE OTTOMAN EMPIRE

  9. #26
    Nur80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    26
    Threads
    2
    Reputation
    105
    Rep Power
    25
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    12

    Re: Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    Assalaam alaikum

    I'd like you to know that there is no such thing as a Muslim name except - the prefix of Abdullah.

    The rest above are simply, Arabic names.

    And there is no requirement for you to change your birth name in Islam, unless your name means something negative.

    Scimi
    I second that also.

  10. #27
    Akeyi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    ծΣշ ΣշዠለbΣռΣ sէለለէ
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    143
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    98
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    28
    Likes (Received)
    9

    Re: Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?

    Only people who never looked at haram never done zina never touch haram never see never speak with haram can say DONT CHOOSE YUSUF Greatest exam of heute is save yourself from fitne of nisa şerr of nisa and bela of nisa

  11. #28
    Bushwackk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    DAWAH DIGITAL HQ
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    7,330
    Threads
    126
    Reputation
    50064
    Rep Power
    77
    Likes (Given)
    8551
    Likes (Received)
    6159

    Re: Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Akeyi View Post
    Only people who never looked at haram never done zina never touch haram never see never speak with haram can say DONT CHOOSE YUSUF Greatest exam of heute is save yourself from fitne of nisa şerr of nisa and bela of nisa
    Oh Man

    Why do you write so much crap?

    Scimi
    Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?


  12. #29
    Akeyi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    ծΣշ ΣշዠለbΣռΣ sէለለէ
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    143
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    98
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    28
    Likes (Received)
    9

    Re: Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    Oh Man

    Why do you write so much crap?

    Scimi

    Brother! If you want to understand a little about the talisman of the wisdom of the world and the riddle of man’s creation and the mystery of the reality of the prescribed prayers, then consider this short comparison together with my own soul.

    Everyone human knows how humans are.
    If i would think what i wrote is worthless then i would not write it.
    For example you. You always write your something when you wrote something. You wrote scimi. I dont know what it is. It is your name.
    Even though you would not write scimi what you wrote would represent you. But when you wrote scimi i think you want us to know that what you wrote represents you. Why would anyone want to be show himself bad ?

    One time there was a king. As wealth he had numerous treasuries containing diamonds and emeralds and jewels of every kind. Besides these he had other, hidden, wondrous treasuries. By way of attainment he had consummate skill in strange arts, and encompassing knowledge of innumerable wondrous sciences, and great erudition in endless branches of abstruse learning. Now, like every possessor of beauty and perfection wants to see and display his own beauty and perfection, that glorious king wanted to open up an exhibition and set out displays within it in order to make manifest and display in the view of the people the majesty of his rule, his glittering wealth, the wonders of his art, and the marvels of his knowledge, and so that he could behold his beauty and perfection in two respects:The First Respect: so that he himself could behold them with his own discerning eye.The Other: so that he could look through the view of others.
    With this purpose in mind, the king started to construct a vast and majestic palace. He divided it into magnificent apartments and dwellings, and decorated it with every sort of jewel from his treasuries, and with his own hand so full of art adorned it with the finest and most beautiful works. He ordered it with the subtlest of the arts of his wisdom, and decked it out with the miraculous works of his knowledge. Then after completing it, he set up in the palace broad tables containing the most delicious of every kind of foodand every sort of bounty. He specified an appropriate table for each group. He set out such a munificent and artful banquet that it was as though the boundless priceless bounties he spread out had come into existence through the works of a hundred subtle arts. Then he invited his people and subjects from all the regions of his lands to feast and behold the spectacle.
    Later the king appointed a Supreme Commander (PBUH) as teacher, to make known the purposes of the palace and the meanings of its contents; to describe its Maker and its contents to the people, make known the secrets of the palace’s embellishments, teach what the arts within it were pointing to, and to explain what the well-set jewels were, and the harmonious embroideries; and to explain to those who entered the palace the way in which they indicated the perfections and arts of the palace’s owner, and to inform them of the correct conduct in beholding them, and to explain the official ceremonies as the king, who did not appear, wished them to be. The teacher and instructor had an assistant in each area of the palace, while he himself remained in the largest apartment among his students, making the following announcement to all the spectators. He told them:“O people! By making this palace and displaying these things our lord, who is the king of the palace, wants to make himself known to you. You therefore should recognize Him and try to get to know Him. And with these adornments He wants to make Himself loved by you. Also, He shows His love for you through these bounties that you see, so you should love Him too by obeying Him. And through these bounties and gifts which are to be seen He shows His compassion and kindness for you, so you should show your respect for Him by offering thanks. And through these works of His perfection He wants to display His transcendent beauty to you, so you should show your eagerness to see Him and gain His regard. And through placing a particular stamp and special seal and an inimitable signet on every one of these adorned works of art that you see, He wants to show that everything is particular to Him, and is the work of His own hand, and that He is single and unique and independent and removed. You therefore should recognize that He is single and alone, and without peer or like or match, and accept that He is such.” He spoke further fitting words to the spectators like these concerning the King and this station. Then the people who had entered the palace separated into two groups.The First Group: Since these people had self-knowledge, were intelligent, and their hearts were in the right place, when they looked at the wonders inside the palace, they declared: “There are great matters afoot here!” They understood that it was not in vain or some trifling plaything. They were curious, and while wondering: “I wonder what the talisman to this is and what it contains,” they suddenly heard the speech the Master and Instructor was giving, and they realized that the keys to all the mysteries were withhim. So they approached him and said: “Peace be upon you, O Master! By rights, a truthful and exact instructor like you is necessary for a magnificent palace such as this. Please tell us what our Lord has made known to you!” First of all the Master repeated the speech to them. They listened carefully, and accepting it, profited greatly. They acted as the King wished. And because the King was pleased at their becoming conduct and manners, he invited them to another special, elevated, ineffable palace. And he bestowed it on them in a way worthy of such a munificent king, and fitting for such obedient subjects, and suitable for such well-mannered guests, and appropriate to such an elevated palace. He made them permanently happy.As for the Second Group, because their minds were corrupted and their hearts extinguished, when they entered the palace, they were defeated by their evil-commanding souls and took notice of nothing apart from the delicious foods; they closed their eyes to all the virtues and stopped up their ears to the guidance of the Master (PBUH) and the warnings of his students. They stuffed themselves like animals then sank into sleep. They quaffed elixirs which had been prepared for certain other matters and were not to have been consumed. Then they became drunk and started shouting so much they greatly upset the other spectating guests. They were ill-mannered in the face of the Glorious Maker’s rules. So the soldiers of the palace’s owner arrested them, and cast them into a prison appropriate to such unmannerly people.O friend who is listening to this story with me! Of course you have understood that the Glorious Creator built this palace for the above-mentioned aims. The achievement of these aims is dependent on two things:The First: The existence of the Master (PBUH) whom we saw and whose speech we heard. Because if not for him, all the aims would have been futile. For an incomprehensible book with no author consists only of meaningless paper.The Second is the people listening the Master’s words and accepting them. That is to say, the Master’s existence is the cause of the palace’s existence, and the people’s listening to him is the cause of the continuation of the palace’s existence. In which case, it may be said that if it had not been for the Master (PBUH), the Glorious King would not have built the palace. And again it may be said that when the people do not heed the Master’s (PBUH) instructions, the palace will of a certainty be transformed and changed.Friend! The story ends here. If you have understood the meaning of the comparison, come and behold its reality.The palace is this world. Its roof is the heavens illuminated with smiling stars, and its floor, the face of the earth adorned from east to west with multifarious flowers. As for the King, he is the Most Holy One, the Pre-Eternal and Post-Eternal Monarch, Whom all things in the seven heavens and theearth glorify and extol, each with its particular tongue. He is a king so powerful He created the heavens and earth in six days, then abided on the Throne. One of Power and Majesty, Who, alternating night and day like two threads, one white and one black, writes His signs of the page of the universe; One to Whose command the sun, moon, and stars are subjugated. The apartments of the palace are the eighteen thousand worlds, each of which has been set in order and decorated in a fashion suitable to it. The strange arts you saw in the palace are the miracles of Divine power you see in this world, and the foods you saw there allude to the wonderful fruits of Divine mercy in this world, especially in summer, and above all in the gardens of Barla. The stove and kitchen there is the earth here, which has fire in its heart, and the face of the earth. While the jewels of the hidden treasuries you saw in the comparison are the similitudes of the manifestations of the sacred Divine Names. And the embroideries there, and the signs of the embroideries, are the well-ordered and finely worked beings and the harmonious impresses of the pen of power which adorn this world and point to the Names of the All-Powerful One of Glory.As for the Master, he is our Master Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him). His assistants are the prophets (Peace be upon them), and his students, the saints and purified scholars. The ruler’s servants in the palace indicate the angels (Peace be upon them) in this world. And the guests invited to the banquet to spectate in the comparison are the jinn and mankind in this guest-house of the world, and the animals, who are the servants of mankind. As for the two groups, one of them here consists of the people of belief, who are the students of the All-Wise Qur’an, the interpreter of the verses and signs of the book of the universe. The other group consists of the people of unbelief and rebellion, who follow Satan and their evil-commanding souls; deaf and dumb, like animals, or even lower, they form the group of the misguided, who recognize the life of this world only.FIRST GROUP: These are the felicitous and the good, who listened to the Master, ‘the Possessor of Two Wings.’ He is both the worshipping servant of God; in regard to worship he describes his Sustainer so that he is like the envoy of his community at the Court of Almighty God. He is also God’s Messenger; with regard to Messengership he conveys his Sustainer’s decrees to men and the jinn by means of the Qur’an.This happy community heeded the Messenger and listened to the Qur’an. They saw themselves invested with the prescribed prayers, which are the index of all the varieties of worship, and numerous subtle duties within elevated stations. Indeed, they saw in detail the duties and stations which the prayers point to with their various formulas and actions. It was like this:Firstly: Since they observed the Divine works, and in the form of a transaction in the absence of the person concerned, saw themselves in the stationof observing the wonders of the sovereignty of dominicality, they performed the duty of extolling and glorifying God, declaring: “God is Most Great!”Secondly: Through being seen in the station of herald of His brilliant and wonderful works, which are the manifestations of the sacred Divine Names, exclaiming: “Glory be to God! All Praise be to God!”, they performed the duty of hallowing and praising God.Thirdly: In the station of perceiving and understanding with their inner and outer senses the bounties stored up in the treasuries of Divine mercy, they started to carry out the duty of thanks and praise.Fourthly: In the station of weighing up with the scales of their spiritual faculties the jewels in the treasuries of the Divine Names, they began the duty of praise and declaring God to be free of all fault.Fifthly: In the station of studying the Sustainer’s missives, written with the pen of power on the plan of Divine Determining, they began the duty of contemplation and appreciation.Sixthly: With beholding the subtle, delicate, fine beauties in the creation of things and in the art in beings, in the station of declaring God to be free of all defect, they took up the duty of love and yearning for their All-Glorious Creator, their All-Beauteous Maker. That is to say, after looking at the universe and works and performing the duties in the above-mentioned stations through transactions in the object of worship’s absence, they rose to the degree of also beholding the transactions and acts of the All-Wise Maker, whereby, in the form of a transaction in the presence of the person concerned, they responded with knowledge and wonder in the face of the All-Glorious Creator’s making Himself known to conscious beings through the miracles of His art, and declared: “Glory be unto You! How can we truly know you? What makes You known are the miracles of the works of Your art!”Then, they responded with love and passion to that Most Merciful One’s making Himself loved through the beautiful fruits of His mercy. “You alone do we worship and from You alone do we seek help!”, they declared.Then they responded with thanks and praise to the True Bestower’s showing His mercy and compassion through His sweet bounties, and exclaimed: “Glory be unto You! All praise is Yours! How can we thank You as is Your due? You are utterly worthy of thanks! For all Your bounties spread through all the universe hymn Your praises and thanks through the clear tongues of their beings. All Your bounties lined up in the market of the world and scattered over the face of the earth proclaim Your praises and extol You. Through testifying to Your munificence and generosity, all the well-ordered and well-proportioned fruits of Your mercy and bounty offer You thanks before the gazes of Your creatures.”Then they responded, saying: “God is Most Great!” before the manifestation of Divine beauty, glory, perfection, and majesty in the mirrors of beings, ever changing on the face of the universe; they bowed reverently in their impotence, and prostrated in humility with love and wonder.Then announcing their poverty and need, they responded with supplication and beseeching to the Possessor of Absolute Riches’ displaying the abundance of His wealth and breadth of His mercy, and declared: “From You alone do we seek help!”Then they responded appreciatively to the All-Glorious Maker’s displaying the subtleties and wonders of His antique art in the exhibition of creatures, exclaiming: “What wonders God has willed!” Observing and applauding them, they declared, “How beautifully they have been made! What blessings God has bestowed!” Holding everyone witness, they said in wonder: “Come! Look at these! Hasten to the prayers and to prosperity!”And they responded with submission and obedience to the Monarch of Pre-Eternity and Post-Eternity’s proclamation of the sovereignty of His dominicality in every corner of the universe and the manifestation of His unity. Declaring: “We hear and we obey!”, they affirmed His unity.Then, before the manifestation of the Godhead of that Sustainer of All the Worlds, they responded with worship and humble veneration, which consists of proclaiming their poverty within need, and with the prescribed prayers, which are the summary of worship. Thus, through performing their various duties of worship in the mighty mosque known as the abode of this world, they carried out the obligations and duties of their lives, and assumed ‘the finest of forms.’ They ascended to a rank above all creatures by which, through the auspiciousness of belief and assurance and ‘the Trust,’ they became trustworthy Vicegerents of God on the Earth. And after this field of trial and place of examination, their Munificent Sustainer invited them to eternal happiness in recompense for their belief, and to the Abode of Peace in reward for their adhering to His religion of Islam. There, He bestowed on them out of His mercy bounties so dazzling that no eye has seen them, nor ear heard them, nor have they occurred to the heart of man1 – and so He does bestow these on them, and He gave them eternity and everlasting life. For the desirous, mirror-bearing lovers of an eternal, abiding beauty who gaze upon it will certainly not perish, but will go to eternity. The final state of the Qur’an’s students is thus. May Almighty God include us among them, Amen!As for the other group, the sinners and the wicked, when they entered the palace of this world at the age of discretion, they responded with unbelief toall the evidences of Divine unity, and with ingratitude towards all the bounties, and by accusing all creatures of being valueless, insulted them in an unbelieving manner. And since they rejected and denied all the manifestations of the Divine Names, they committed a boundless crime in a short time and became deserving of endless punishment. For the capital of life and man’s faculties were given him for the duties mentioned above.O my senseless soul and foolish friend! Do you suppose your life’s duty is restricted to following the good life according to the requisites of civilization, and, if you will excuse the expression, to gratifying the physical appetites? Do you suppose the sole aim of the delicate and subtle senses, the sensitive faculties and members, the well-ordered limbs and systems, the inquisitive feelings and senses included in the machine of your life is restricted to satisfying the low desires of the base soul in this fleeting life? God forbid! There are two main aims in their creation and inclusion in your essential being:The First consists of making known to you all the varieties of the True Bestower’s bounties, and causing you to offer Him thanks. You should be aware of this, and offer Him thanks and worship.The Second is to make known to you by means of your faculties all the sorts of the manifestations of the sacred Divine Names manifested in the world and to cause you to experience them. And you, by recognizing them through experiencing them, should come to believe in them.Thus, man develops and is perfected through the achievement of these two basic aims. Through them, man becomes a true human being.Look through the meaning of the following comparison, and see that the human faculties were not given in order to gain worldly life like an animal.For example, someone gave one of his servants twenty gold pieces, telling him to have a suit of clothes made out of a particular cloth. The servant went and got himself a fine suit out of the highest grade of the cloth, and put it on. Then he saw that his employer had given another of his servants a thousand gold pieces, and putting in the servant’s pocket a piece of paper with some things written on it, had sent him to conclude some business. Now, anyone with any sense would know that the capital was not for getting a suit of clothes, for, since the first servant had bought a suit of the finest cloth with twenty gold pieces, the thousand gold pieces were certainly not to be spent on that. Since the second servant had not read the paper in his pocket, and looking at the first servant, had given all the money to a shopkeeper for a suit of clothes, and then received the very lowest grade of cloth and a suit fifty times worse that his friend’s, his employer was bound to reprimand him severely for his utter stupidity, and punish him angrily.O my soul and my friend! Come to your senses! Do not spend the capitaland potentialities of your life on pleasures of the flesh and this fleeting life like an animal, or even lower. Otherwise, although you are fifty times superior with regard to capital than the highest animal, you will fall fifty times lower than the lowest.O my heedless soul! If you want to understand to a degree both the aim of your life and its nature, and the form of your life, and the true meaning of your life, and its perfect happiness, then look! The summary of the aims of your life consists of nine matters:The First is this: To weigh up on the scales of the senses put in your being the bounties stored up in the treasuries of Divine mercy, and to offer universal thanks.The Second: To open with the keys of the faculties placed in your nature the hidden treasuries of the sacred Divine Names.The Third: To consciously display and make known through your life in the view of the creatures in this exhibition of the world the wondrous arts and subtle manifestations which the Divine Names have attached to you.The Fourth: To proclaim your worship to the Court of the Creator’s dominicality verbally and through the tongue of your disposition.The Fifth: Like on ceremonial occasions a soldier wears all the decorations he has received from his king, and through appearing before the him, displays the marks of his favour towards him, this is to consciously adorn yourself in the jewels of the subtle senses which the manifestations of the Divine Names have given you, and to appear in the observant view of the Pre-Eternal Witness.The Sixth: To consciously observe the salutations of living beings to their Creator, known as the manifestations of life, and their glorifications of their Maker, known as the signs of life, and their worship of the Bestower of Life, known as the aims of life, and by reflecting on them to see them, and through testifying to them to display them.The Seventh: Through taking as units of measurement the small samples of attributes like the partial knowledge, power, and will given to your life, it is to know through those measures the absolute attributes and sacred qualities of the All-Glorious Creator. For example, since, through your partial power, knowledge, and will, you have made your house in well-ordered fashion, you should know that the Maker of the palace of the world is its Disposer, and Powerful, Knowing, and Wise to the degree it is greater than your house.The Eighth: To understand the words concerning the Creator’s unity and Maker’s dominicality uttered by each of the beings in the world in its particular tongue.The Ninth: To understand through your impotence and weakness, your poverty and need, the degrees of the Divine power and dominical riches. Just as the pleasure and degrees and varieties of food are understood through the degrees of hunger and the sorts of need, so you should understand the degrees of the infinite Divine power and riches through your infinite impotence and poverty. The aims of your life, then, briefly, are matters like these. Now consider the nature of your life; its summary is this:It is an index of wonders pertaining to the Divine Names; a scale for measuring the Divine attributes; a balance of the worlds within the universe; a list of the mighty world; a map of the cosmos; a summary of the vast book of the universe; a bunch of keys with which to open the hidden treasuries of Divine power; and a most excellent pattern of the perfections scattered over beings and attached to time. The nature of your life consists of matters like these.Now, the form of your life and the manner of its duty is this: your life is an inscribed word, a wisdom-displaying word written by the pen of power. Seen and heard, it points to the Divine Names. The form of your life consists of matters like these.Now the true meaning of your life is this: its acting as a mirror to the manifestation of Divine oneness and the manifestation of the Eternally Besought One. That is to say, through a comprehensiveness as though being the point of focus for all the Divine Names manifested in the world, it is its being a mirror to the Single and Eternally Besought One.Now, as for the perfection of your life, it is to perceive the lights of the Pre-Eternal Sun which are depicted in the mirror of your life, and to love them. It is to display ardour for Him as a conscious being. It is to pass beyond yourself with love of Him. It is to establish the reflection of His light in the centre of your heart. It is due to this mystery that the Hadith Qudsi was uttered, which is expressed by the following lines, and will raise you to the highest of the high:The heavens and the earth contain me not;Yet, how strange! I am contained in the hearts of believers.1And so, my soul! Since your life is turned towards such elevated aims and gathers together such priceless treasuries, is it at all worthy of reason and fairness that you should spend it on temporary gratification of the instinctual soul and fleeting worldly pleasures, and waste it? If you do not want to fritter away your life, ponder over the oaths in this Sura of the Qur’an, which allude to the above comparison and truths, and act accordingly:By the sun and its glorious splendour; By the moon as itfollows it; By the day as it shows up the sun’s glory; By the night as it conceals it; By the firmament and its wonderful structure; By the earth and its wide expanse; By the soul and the order and proportion given it; And its enlightenment to its wrong and its right. Truly he succeeds that purifies it, And he fails that corrupts it.1O God, grant blessings and peace to the Sun of the Skies of Messengership, the Moon of the Constellation of Prophethood, and to his Family and Companions, the stars of guidance, and grant mercy to us and to all believing men and all believing women. Amen. Amen. Amen.




    As you see in example text there was a example.



    If you can build a bridge between things i wrote. Then you would understand that it was not a bad answer for me.

    And from another point of view.

    If a man says X is bad. And we love X we start to begin not to love the man who said X is bad.

    And if know nothing about X and this man says X is bad. We begin to have thought about X.

    And if we hate a man and he says X is bad. Then we begin to love X.

    And if someone we dont know does something bad and says something is good. Because of we will think this man is bad because of what he is doing. We will think what he said is wrong. Because he was a bad man in our head.

    So if someone says.
    you write so much crap?
    Because of what he said wrong we would think the thing he found wrong must be right.

    By writing the things you wrote you


  13. Report bad ads?
  14. #30
    Bushwackk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    DAWAH DIGITAL HQ
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    7,330
    Threads
    126
    Reputation
    50064
    Rep Power
    77
    Likes (Given)
    8551
    Likes (Received)
    6159

    Re: Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?

    TLR, walls of text copy pasted from some website to prove your point - means you do not have a brain of your own. As for the overly large and bolded font that does not help you to make a point.

    It just makes you look desperate.

    Again I ask you - Why do you write so much crap? (i'm not talking about your copy past plagiarisation of anothers work - but your own words).

    Scimi
    Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?


  15. #31
    Bushwackk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    DAWAH DIGITAL HQ
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    7,330
    Threads
    126
    Reputation
    50064
    Rep Power
    77
    Likes (Given)
    8551
    Likes (Received)
    6159

    Re: Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Akeyi View Post
    if you want to be handsome choose yusuf bitte
    This is so retarded, I do not know where to begin.

    I just quoted it for posterity - so people can know this is totally idiotic.

    You do not stop writing rubbish do you Akeyi?

    Shame on you bro. You do not know anything.

    Scimi
    Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?


  16. #32
    Akeyi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    ծΣշ ΣշዠለbΣռΣ sէለለէ
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    143
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    98
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    28
    Likes (Received)
    9

    Re: Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?

    Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    this is so retarded, i do not know where to begin.

    I just quoted it for posterity - so people can know this is totally idiotic.

    You do not stop writing rubbish do you akeyi?

    Shame on you bro. You do not know anything.

    Scimi

    it

    it is a truth.

    Prophet süleyman had a great empire.

    Padişah süleyman's name was süleyman he had a great empire.

    Names have great effect on people it is the truth.

    Prophet yusuf were very handsome. So use logic a little bit.

  17. #33
    Akeyi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    ծΣշ ΣշዠለbΣռΣ sէለለէ
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    143
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    98
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    28
    Likes (Received)
    9

    Re: Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    TLR, walls of text copy pasted from some website to prove your point - means you do not have a brain of your own. As for the overly large and bolded font that does not help you to make a point.

    It just makes you look desperate.

    Again I ask you - Why do you write so much crap? (i'm not talking about your copy past plagiarisation of anothers work - but your own words).

    Scimi
    I..


    WHY ARE USING STUPID SIGNS LIKE IT IS NOT FUNNY MY FRIEND. IF WE WANT AURA TO BE FUNNY THEN WE NEED TO BE NOT FUNNY. BECAUSE IF I SAY SOMETHING STUPID IN A FUNNY PLACE NOONE LAUGHS BUT IF A NOT FUNNY MAN SAYS SOMETHING IN A NOT FUNNY PLACE THEN EVERYONE LAUGHS IT IS THE RULE OF THIS WORLD.

    SECOND

    FOR EXAMPLE I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A BREAD. AND I USE SOME FLOUR . YOU CAN NOT SAY YOU CAN NOT USE FLOUR.

    SO I USED ANOTHER MAN'S TEXT TO PROVE MY POINT. SO YOU CANT SAY TO ME THAT YOU CANT USE IT.

    THIRD.

    I WAS RIGHT. YOU CAN SEE IT IF YOU READ.

    FOURTH

    YOU HAVE BIAS AGANIST ME.

    FIVETH.

    YOU ALREADY DONT LIKE OSMANISCHE REICH: I LOVE OSMANISCHE REICH. AND I LOVE PEOPLE WHO LOVES OSMANISCHE REICH. AND I LOVE PEOPLE WHO LOVES PEOPLE WHO LOVES OSMANISCHE REICH:

    IT IS LIKE CHAIN OF LOVE.

    BECAUSE KÜFFARS CAN't LOVE ISLAMIC THINGS. THIS CHAIN CHAINS US TOGETHER.





    I WILL GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE


    I AM A CANDIDATE FOR YOUR JOB. YOU CAME TO MY OFFICE. I ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS. YOU ANSWER. NEXT DAY I SAY YOU ARE FIRED . NEXT DAY YOU GO TO JUDGE AND SAY TO HIM THAT I SHOULD I GIVE MONEY BECAUSE YOU WORKED.

    FIRST IF YOU SAY I KILLED YOU PROVE.

    I DONT NEED TO DEFEND MYSELF.

    YOU ARE THE ACCUSER . PROVE YOUR POINT MY FRIENDDDD

  18. #34
    Bushwackk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    DAWAH DIGITAL HQ
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    7,330
    Threads
    126
    Reputation
    50064
    Rep Power
    77
    Likes (Given)
    8551
    Likes (Received)
    6159

    Re: Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Akeyi View Post
    it

    it is a truth.

    Prophet süleyman had a great empire.

    Padişah süleyman's name was süleyman he had a great empire.

    Names have great effect on people it is the truth.

    Prophet yusuf were very handsome. So use logic a little bit.
    WOW

    I honestly believe you have escaped from some sort of mental asylum now.

    I know plenty of Sulaimans who are ugly, and plenty of Yusufs who are ugly too.

    You - need help.

    As for the post where you wrote it out in capital letters - bro - I did not read it, because you are not what I consider, trustworthy when it comes to the deen. You write a lot of deviant rubbish. Stuff I've never read, heard or seen before - you are from ahlul nafs in my honest opinion. You write rubbish/crap to push your bias.

    Do you not have any shame?

    Scimi
    Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?


  19. Report bad ads?
  20. #35
    ardianto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    8,405
    Threads
    153
    Reputation
    50953
    Rep Power
    93
    Likes (Given)
    2793
    Likes (Received)
    4697

    Re: Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Akeyi View Post
    it

    it is a truth.

    Prophet süleyman had a great empire.

    Padişah süleyman's name was süleyman he had a great empire.

    Names have great effect on people it is the truth.

    Prophet yusuf were very handsome. So use logic a little bit.
    So, if a man named Yusuf he will become handsome, if a man named Sulayman he will become emperor?.

    Bro, with logic like this, if a man named Muhammad, then he will become prophet!.
    2 | Likes Bushwackk, New revert liked this post

  21. #36
    Akeyi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    ծΣշ ΣշዠለbΣռΣ sէለለէ
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    143
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    98
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    28
    Likes (Received)
    9

    Re: Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    WOW

    I honestly believe you have escaped from some sort of mental asylum now.

    I know plenty of Sulaimans who are ugly, and plenty of Yusufs who are ugly too.

    You - need help.

    As for the post where you wrote it out in capital letters - bro - I did not read it, because you are not what I consider, trustworthy when it comes to the deen. You write a lot of deviant rubbish. Stuff I've never read, heard or seen before - you are from ahlul nafs in my honest opinion. You write rubbish/crap to push your bias.

    Do you not have any shame?

    Scimi
    FIRST

    FIRST READ CAREFULLY

    I DID NOT SAID SÜLEYMAN'S ARE HANDSOME. THIS WAS YOUR RUBBISH.

    I DID NOT EVEN SAID YUSUFs ARE HANDSOME. BUT IT WAS CLOSER TO WHAT I MEANT.

    I MEANT MOST OF THE YUSUF ARE VERY HANDSOME. BECAUSE EVERYONE BECAMES LIKE THEIR NAME.

    BUT OF COURSE THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS. FOR EXAMPLE THERE IS EXCEPTIONS IN EVERYTHING.

    OTHER THAN THAT IF YOU DONT EVEN READ WHAT I WROTE WHY AM I WRITING IN FIRST PLACE ? YOU ARE SAYING YOU DONT CARE WHAT I WROTE ?

    BUT YOU ARE SAYING IT TO ME ? IT IS NOT BEING ABSOLUTE CARELESSNESS. YOU ARE CARING BECAUSE YOU SPEAK. YOU ONLY THING LEFT IT YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I WROTE ?


    MAYBE YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I WROTE MAYBE YOU HATE IT ?
    BUT TELL ME

    YOu were the accuser . So first you need to prove your point. I CAN SAY I AM A POLICE. YOU ASK ME MY IDENTITY. BECAUSE I WAS ACCUSER.

    THIS LAST PART OF MY TEXT WAS THE POINT OF MY LAST ANSWER.

    I HOPE THIS TIME I MADE MYSELF CLEAR.

    IF DONT UNDERSTAND YOU CAN ASK.

    IT IS MY DUTY TO EXPLAIN WHAT I WROTE. BECAUSE WHOLE POINT OF ONE OF MY ANSWERS HERE WAS THAT

    OUR MESSAGES REPRESENTS US. AND THERE WERE A DUTY FOR EVERY TEXT WE WRITED:

    I HOPE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR

  22. #37
    Bushwackk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    DAWAH DIGITAL HQ
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    7,330
    Threads
    126
    Reputation
    50064
    Rep Power
    77
    Likes (Given)
    8551
    Likes (Received)
    6159

    Re: Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?

    Quote Originally Posted by ardianto View Post
    So, if a man named Yusuf he will become handsome, if a man named Sulayman he will become emperor?.

    Bro, with logic like this, if a man named Muhammad, then he will become prophet!.
    Akeyi is clearly quite retarded.

    Scimi
    Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?


  23. #38
    Akeyi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    ծΣշ ΣշዠለbΣռΣ sէለለէ
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    143
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    98
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    28
    Likes (Received)
    9

    Re: Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?

    Quote Originally Posted by ardianto View Post
    So, if a man named Yusuf he will become handsome, if a man named Sulayman he will become emperor?.

    Bro, with logic like this, if a man named Muhammad, then he will become prophet!.

    First

    first my brother please read without bias i will explain. But because of some people everyone think what i wrote has no value.

    We try to be like our prophet. ARE WE TRYING TO BE A PROPHET ???

    No same here my friend.

    AND BECAUSE OF UNCLEARNESS OF THE SITUATION PEOPLE MIGHT THINK WRONG LET ME EXPLAIN.

    Prophet süleyman was a prophet. So you guys could tell that a man named süleyman could be prophet ?

    But you used name muhammed ? SAV

    AND THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED EBCED

    AND NAMES HAVE VERY IMPORTANT EFFECT ON YOUR LIVES.
    Last edited by Akeyi; 01-15-2017 at 04:14 PM.

  24. #39
    ardianto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    8,405
    Threads
    153
    Reputation
    50953
    Rep Power
    93
    Likes (Given)
    2793
    Likes (Received)
    4697

    Re: Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Akeyi View Post
    First

    first my brother please read without bias i will explain. But because of some people everyone think what i wrote has no value.

    We try to be like our prophet. ARE WE TRYING TO BE A PROPHET ???

    No same here my friend.
    Why you believe that if a man change his name into Yusuf, then he will become handsome?.

    Prophet Yusuf Alayhi Salam was very handsome. But it's not because his name.

    Changing name will not change physical appearance.
    1 | Likes Bushwackk liked this post

  25. Report bad ads?
  26. #40
    Akeyi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    ծΣշ ΣշዠለbΣռΣ sէለለէ
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    143
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    98
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    28
    Likes (Received)
    9

    Re: Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?

    Quote Originally Posted by ardianto View Post
    why you believe that if a man change his name into yusuf, then he will become handsome?.

    Prophet yusuf alayhi salam was very handsome. But it's not because his name.

    Changing name will not change physical appearance.
    of course of course.

    I am not saying if you change your name you immediately became like your name.

    But first we read adhan to ear when we born and we be called by our names until we die.


    Our prophet has a lot of hadiths about names. Sav.

    I suggest we follow our prophet .

    And my whole point was yusuf is maybe greatest name of our times. Because if a lady asks me to zina. And if she calls me my name and if my name is yusuf

    yusuf lets do something ?

    Then i remember prophet yusuf.

    If you google importance of names you will see alot of too many things my friend

  27. Hide
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
Hey there! Which of these Muslim first names should I choose? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Which of these Muslim first names should I choose?
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. How to Choose a Muslim Husband ( Video)
    By PurpleCup in forum Islamic Multimedia
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 10:22 PM
  2. Muslim names
    By Sunnie Ameena in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 02:43 PM
  3. Muslim names/Pagan Names
    By Candle in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 09:05 PM
  4. Muslim Baby names
    By Rafeeq in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 09:31 PM
  5. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 04:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create