Tips From The Qur'an.
It is my pleasure to share with you the following 5 tips from the Holy Qur'an; they will certainly serve as a reminder on how we should live our lives. Here we go:--
(1) Always speak the Truth. Shun words that are deceitful and ostentatious (22:30)
(2) When you voice an opinion, be just, even if it is against a relative (6:152)
(3) When you hear something malicious about someone, keep a favorable view
about him/her until you attain full knowledge about the matter. Consider
others innocent until they are proven guilty with truthful evidence (24:12/13)
(4) Keep your gazes lowered, devoid of any lecherous leers and salacious stares (24:30-31, 40:19)
(5) Avoid suspicion and guesswork. Suspicion and guesswork might deplete
your community energy (49:12)
Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.
When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts.
By Osman18 in forum General
Last Post: 02-10-2013, 01:10 PM
By Abdul-Raouf in forum Miscellaneous
Last Post: 03-28-2007, 02:34 AM
By baby_muslimah in forum Feedback & Suggestions
Last Post: 02-07-2007, 08:27 PM
By naasiaah in forum Advice & Support
Last Post: 02-28-2006, 10:05 AM