× Register Login What's New! Contact us

The month of Ramadhan [is that] in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey - then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful. [2:185]
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 32
  1. #1
    Saira Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    110
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    395
    Rep Power
    2
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    74

    Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Report bad ads?

    السلام علکیم

    This post will keep updating from time to time, showing miracles of Quran in different aspects. Keep reading and keep updating for other readers.
    JazakAllah.

    Spider Web:

    Spiders build their webs to catch prey. But every time they catch prey the web gets damaged or destroyed and the spider needs to rebuild it again. It's the only creature whose home gets destroyed every time it catches food.
    مَثَلُ الَّذِيۡنَ اتَّخَذُوۡا مِنۡ دُوۡنِ اللّٰهِ اَوۡلِيَآءَ كَمَثَلِ الۡعَنۡكَبُوۡتِ ​ۖۚ اِتَّخَذَتۡ بَيۡتًا ​ؕ وَ اِنَّ اَوۡهَنَ الۡبُيُوۡتِ لَبَيۡتُ الۡعَنۡكَبُوۡتِ​ۘ لَوۡ كَانُوۡا يَعۡلَمُوۡنَ‏
    The likeness of those who take to themselves protectors other than Allah is that of the spider. It builds a house. But the most fragile of houses is the spider's house. If they only knew.
    (Surah Al-Ankabut , Verse 41 )
    How could an illiterate man who lived 1400 years ago have known who has the weakest home?
    This is from Allah indeed.
    | Likes The Exorcist, Nájlá, Altaqwa, jameelash liked this post

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    Nájlá's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    3,870
    Threads
    54
    Reputation
    38226
    Rep Power
    93
    Likes (Given)
    202
    Likes (Received)
    111

    Re: Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Walaykum Asalam,

    Jazakiallah Khayr for this post, looking forward to read the coming posts. May Allah reward you. Ameen
    Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Three simple rules in life:

    1) If you do not go after what you want, you will never have it
    2) If you don't ask, the answer will always be no.
    3) If you do not step forward, you'll always be in the same place

  4. #3
    Saira Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    110
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    395
    Rep Power
    2
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    74

    Re: Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nájlá View Post
    Walaykum Asalam,

    Jazakiallah Khayr for this post, looking forward to read the coming posts. May Allah reward you. Ameen
    JazakiAllah Khayr Sis. I will try to add one new aspect everyday here.
    | Likes Altaqwa, Nájlá, AbdurRahman. liked this post

  5. #4
    Saira Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    110
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    395
    Rep Power
    2
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    74

    Re: Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Hydrogen:

    The sun is predominantly Hydrogen.The element Hydrogen is represented in the periodic table by the symbol "H".
    "H" in Arabic is "هـ". The sun is predominantly made of "هـ".
    It turned out that all verses of chapter "The Sun" end with "هـ".


    "The Sun" is the only chapter in the Quran whose verses all end with the symbol for Hydrogen.

    How could an illiterate man who lived 1400 years ago have known the chemical composition of the sun?
    This is from Allah indeed.

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    *charisma*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I am a traveler, May Jannah be my home ameen
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4,664
    Threads
    192
    Reputation
    49558
    Rep Power
    115
    Likes (Given)
    1231
    Likes (Received)
    2754

    Re: Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Assalamu Alaikum

    I appreciate the thought behind this thread, but the ending is actually AHA آها, and the symbol for hydrogen was given after the Quran. Also, the letter ح is H..so there shouldn't be any correlations made between ENGLISH words/letters and the Quran.
    | Likes Supernova, happymuslim liked this post
    Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    D e a t h

    is the easiest
    of all things after it
    ; ;

    the hardest
    of all things before it

  8. #6
    Supernova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    583
    Threads
    15
    Reputation
    1937
    Rep Power
    16
    Likes (Given)
    134
    Likes (Received)
    329

    Re: Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Asalaamualaykum:

    I totally agree with this point.

    I for one don't collaborate The Quran with Science, numerology or Transliteration "miracles".

    You have already brought up that one very good point

    Further Point:


    Many people today collaborate Science with the Quran or the Deen not realising that the Deen is constant yet Science is subjective. It is illogical to academically assimilate the two.

    People should consider the following example: Many posts go around Watsapp FB Twitter Etc giving evidence as to why we shouldn't eat pork. Completely missing the point that the collaborative evidence that one is bringing forward (Science) is in itself inconsistent.

    What will happen tomorrow when Scientist bring evidence that Pork is good for the body ?

    Take for example the distance of the sun. The first scientists said the Sun was 3000 miles away - then next one came along and said 30 000 miles and it went on and on until now they say the Sun is 90 million miles away.

    Imagine if some Islamic scholar went and based some joint evidence of the Quran and science in the time it was considered 3000 miles away - What would be our situation now ?

    And If you think that's bad - in the UK over a span of 20 years the "Scientists" have changed their minds over 9 times as to whether chocolate is good for you !!!

    Even worse - now they saying that Cholesterol is NOT associated to heart attacks. The fun goes on and on the world of Science and yet we have people using this inconsistent academia as counter referencing evidence for the Quran.

    Embarrassing to say the least.
    | Likes happymuslim, Nájlá, Eric H, Al Sultan liked this post
    Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Dark Side Of The Moon

  9. #7
    Saira Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    110
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    395
    Rep Power
    2
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    74

    Re: Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by *charisma* View Post
    I appreciate the thought behind this thread, but the ending is actually AHA آها, and the symbol for hydrogen was given after the Quran. Also, the letter ح is H..so there shouldn't be any correlations made between ENGLISH words/letters and the Quran.
    السلام علیکم

    My dear sister, thanks for appreciation, Of course the symbol "H" was given after the Quran and it is itself a miracle. Proving that, everything will have to follow the Quran, which is the ultimate reality. There might be many things unknown to mankind today, but if mentioned in Quran, even in hints, we must have to observe that as the reality.
    Stay blessed.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova View Post
    I for one don't collaborate The Quran with Science, numerology or Transliteration "miracles".
    Yes this is true for the "born Muslims". Islam is not something stagnant, Quran is the ultimate reality, and what science is "always trying to reach that reality" through
    "Hit & Miss". Dr. Maurice Bucaille converted to Islam after observing some facts and later on wrote his book "The Bible, the Quran, and Science". Dr. Zakir Naik has written book on Islam & Science because his audience is not only born Muslims but Non Muslims as well.
    In short, we cannot ignore Science but according to our Eeman, Quran is and will be always right.
    | Likes Supernova liked this post

  10. #8
    AbdurRahman.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    700
    Threads
    2
    Reputation
    1736
    Rep Power
    42
    Likes (Given)
    542
    Likes (Received)
    544

    Re: Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Saira Khan View Post
    السلام علکیم

    This post will keep updating from time to time, showing miracles of Quran in different aspects. Keep reading and keep updating for other readers.
    JazakAllah.

    Spider Web:

    Spiders build their webs to catch prey. But every time they catch prey the web gets damaged or destroyed and the spider needs to rebuild it again. It's the only creature whose home gets destroyed every time it catches food.
    مَثَلُ الَّذِيۡنَ اتَّخَذُوۡا مِنۡ دُوۡنِ اللّٰهِ اَوۡلِيَآءَ كَمَثَلِ الۡعَنۡكَبُوۡتِ ​ۖۚ اِتَّخَذَتۡ بَيۡتًا ​ؕ وَ اِنَّ اَوۡهَنَ الۡبُيُوۡتِ لَبَيۡتُ الۡعَنۡكَبُوۡتِ​ۘ لَوۡ كَانُوۡا يَعۡلَمُوۡنَ‏
    The likeness of those who take to themselves protectors other than Allah is that of the spider. It builds a house. But the most fragile of houses is the spider's house. If they only knew.
    (Surah Al-Ankabut , Verse 41 )
    How could an illiterate man who lived 1400 years ago have known who has the weakest home?
    This is from Allah indeed.
    MaashAllah good thread, however you got this one wrong sister as the fact that the spiders web is flimsiest of all houses is plain to see, therefore to know that is not a miracle.

    The miracle is how the protection of the kuffar is the flimsiest of all. Their web (computer, internet) is so flimsy that a 'virus' can disable large parts of it. Everything of theirs (including defense system) is run via the 'web' these days.
    | Likes happymuslim liked this post

  11. #9
    Saira Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    110
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    395
    Rep Power
    2
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    74

    Re: Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz View Post
    MaashAllah good thread, however you got this one wrong sister as the fact that the spiders web is flimsiest of all houses is plain to see, therefore to know that is not a miracle.

    The miracle is how the protection of the kuffar is the flimsiest of all. Their web (computer, internet) is so flimsy that a 'virus' can disable large parts of it. Everything of theirs (including defense system) is run via the 'web' these days.
    That's what I want to say. Quran gives you a hint, Science derives facts from those hints. Quran is super intelligence beyond our complete apprehension in a sense. For example, you related the web to the world wide web (www). Another fact which science has discovered reveals that spiders eat each other. The mother eats up the father and later the children eat the mother and then throw away each other out of the house (web). In that sense again, the most fragile "Home" is that of a spider.
    JazakaAllah for taking interest.

  12. Report bad ads?
  13. #10
    Saira Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    110
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    395
    Rep Power
    2
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    74

    Re: Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Expanding Universe:

    The universe has been expanding ever since the Big Bang. Astronomers just confirmed the existence of "Dark Energy", a mysterious repulsive force that acts in opposite to gravity. As the distance increases, the attractive gravitational force decreases but this mysterious repulsive force increases. This repulsive force is pushing galaxies apart; the greater the distance the greater the repulsion. Scientists today do not know what this "Dark Energy" is, but they know that it is causing the entire universe to expand at an increasing rate.

    وَالسَّماءَ بَنَيناها بِأَيدٍ وَإِنّا لَموسِعونَ

    "And the heaven, We built it with craftsmanship and We are still expanding".
    (AL-DHĀRIYĀT, Verse No: 47)

    How could an illiterate man who lived 1400 years have known about the expansion of the universe?
    This is from Allah indeed.
    (The Bible says that the sky is "hard as a mirror of cast bronze". So the Bible insists on a static universe. Actually Albert Einstein's famous blunder, the cosmological constant, was to explain the static universe. Although at that time no scientific evidence existed to support that claim, Einstein gave the Bible the benefit of the doubt and went for a static universe, non-expanding non-contracting. Later, when Edwin Hubble discovered the expansion of the universe, Einstein retracted this cosmological constant and called it the biggest blunder of his career.

  14. #11
    *charisma*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I am a traveler, May Jannah be my home ameen
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4,664
    Threads
    192
    Reputation
    49558
    Rep Power
    115
    Likes (Given)
    1231
    Likes (Received)
    2754

    Re: Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Saira Khan View Post
    السلام علیکم

    My dear sister, thanks for appreciation, Of course the symbol "H" was given after the Quran and it is itself a miracle. Proving that, everything will have to follow the Quran, which is the ultimate reality. There might be many things unknown to mankind today, but if mentioned in Quran, even in hints, we must have to observe that as the reality.
    Stay blessed.
    But in this case it is not a reality. You have to becareful because then you will be treading on bidaa. The quran allows room for reflection and inspiration, but it doesn't mean that we have to draw a conclusion when there is not one. What you're saying today could be proven different tomorrow because your comparing something MAN-MADE (ie. the word Hydrogen) with the Quran. What if science tomorrow says Hydrogen's symbol will be changed to Z..then what?? You've now lost your point. Wasn't Pluto considered a planet and now it is not?? Changes are happening in science all the time.
    | Likes AbdurRahman. liked this post
    Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    D e a t h

    is the easiest
    of all things after it
    ; ;

    the hardest
    of all things before it

  15. #12
    Saira Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    110
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    395
    Rep Power
    2
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    74

    Re: Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by *charisma* View Post
    But in this case it is not a reality. You have to becareful because then you will be treading on bidaa. The quran allows room for reflection and inspiration, but it doesn't mean that we have to draw a conclusion when there is not one. What you're saying today could be proven different tomorrow because your comparing something MAN-MADE (ie. the word Hydrogen) with the Quran. What if science tomorrow says Hydrogen's symbol will be changed to Z..then what?? You've now lost your point. Wasn't Pluto considered a planet and now it is not?? Changes are happening in science all the time.
    It is not comparison, rather it is elaborating the truth. Science is "the search for facts and truths", and its methodology is Hit & Miss, while Quran is an established truth. Hence, we can say that Science will conclude by the end of day that what ever is mentioned in Quran is from the Almighty Allah Subhanuho Wa Ta'ala.

  16. #13
    Abz2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    5,224
    Threads
    150
    Reputation
    45381
    Rep Power
    78
    Likes (Given)
    3754
    Likes (Received)
    2850

    Re: Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Allah SWT said:

    إِذْ قَالَ يُوسُفُ لِأَبِيهِ يٰٓأَبَتِ إِنِّى رَأَيْتُ أَحَدَ عَشَرَ كَوْكَبًا وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ رَأَيْتُهُمْ لِى سٰجِدِينَ

    "When Joseph said to his father, O my father, indeed I have seen [in a dream] eleven planets (KAWKAB) and the sun and the moon; I saw them prostrating to me."

    (QS. Yusuf 12: Verse 4)



    It appears that global consensus will ultimately settle at eleven planets since Yusuf was shown a clip of them in vision.


    كَوْكَب
    Meaning of Kawkab
    Kawkab means “star” or “planet”. In modern Arabic textbooks the word Kawkab is reserved for planets, while the word najm is used for stars.

    http://quranicnames.com/kawkab/



    See also:

    Verse (82:2), Word 2 - Quranic Grammar

    The second word of verse (82:2) is a masculine plural noun and is in the nominative case (مرفوع). The noun's quadriliteral root is kāf wāw kāf bā (ك و ك ب).

    Chapter (82) sūrat l-infiṭār (The Cleaving)

    (82:2:2)
    l-kawākibu
    the stars

    N – nominative masculine plural noun → Star اسم مرفوع
    Verse (82:2)
    The analysis above refers to the second verse of chapter 82 (sūrat l-infiṭār):



    Sahih International: And when the stars fall, scattering,


    Dependency Graph - visual syntax (i'rāb) for this verse
    Concordance - list occurances of this word
    Quran Dictionary - the root kāf wāw kāf bā
    Star - referred to by the noun
    4 messages


    Femmy Syahrani
    2nd May, 2012

    What is the difference between kawākibu and nujūmu? They both mean stars. Thank you.



    Abdul Rahman
    18th May, 2012

    "Kawakib" are planets with light reflected from the sun, seen from the earth as a "star" which gives steady light, now twinkling like real stars (nujum) which gives off its own light, like the sun. That is one possible explanation. Wallahu a'alam. Notice that here the stars are "scattered" (82:2:3) whereas in 81:2:3 the stars (nujum) lose their light. This seems to be consistent with the fact that planets are made up of solids that can break into pieces, whereas stars are composed of burning gases. Again, wa Allahu a'alam.



    Mazhar A. Nurani
    18th May, 2012

    We find mention of specific Planets in the Classical works about the above statement in 6:76

    Learned Al Qurtabi said: و رأي المشتري أو الزهرة

    And he saw either Jupiter or Venus
    Al Jalalain said: هو الزهرة
    "That is Venus"
    Who was right and precise?
    The difference between Venus and Jupiter is that Venus after three hours of Sunset disappears from the Sky and is not visible till three hours before Sunrise. However, Jupiter, when it is visible from Earth, does not disappear but remains visible on the Sky. Grand Qur'aan informs us that the Planet towards which he drew the attention of his people, later on disappeared from the scene.
    Thereafter, when the planet disappeared from the scene he said to them, "I do not like to consider as master those who disappear from the scene". [Refer 6:76]

    It is conspicuously stated that Sydena Iebra'heim عليه السلام had seen the celestial object in the Sky when Night had spread darkness veiling his surroundings. In the darkness of night, one does not see a single star in the Sky but quiet a large number of stars are visible to naked eye. One celestial object he saw in the darkness of that Night was Planet, the direct object of verb signifying seeing with naked eye.

    Kais
    19th May, 2012

    Salam Abdul Rahman and Mazhar. Thank you both for your high quality responses to this question!

    http://corpus.quran.com/wordmorpholo...ation=(82:2:2)
    Last edited by Abz2000; 03-17-2019 at 06:09 AM.
    | Likes AbdurRahman. liked this post
    Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!













  17. #14
    jameelash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    india
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    673
    Threads
    314
    Reputation
    7292
    Rep Power
    84
    Likes (Given)
    187
    Likes (Received)
    483

    Re: Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Good post

  18. Report bad ads?
  19. #15
    MazharShafiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    707
    Threads
    54
    Reputation
    957
    Rep Power
    17
    Likes (Given)
    66
    Likes (Received)
    170

    Re: Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Jazakiallah Khayr for this post,. May Allah reward you. Ameen
    Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!


  20. #16
    Saira Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    110
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    395
    Rep Power
    2
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    74

    Re: Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Abz2000 View Post
    إِذْ قَالَ يُوسُفُ لِأَبِيهِ يٰٓأَبَتِ إِنِّى رَأَيْتُ أَحَدَ عَشَرَ كَوْكَبًا وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ رَأَيْتُهُمْ لِى سٰجِدِينَ

    "When Joseph said to his father, O my father, indeed I have seen [in a dream] eleven planets (KAWKAB) and the sun and the moon; I saw them prostrating to me."

    (QS. Yusuf 12: Verse 4)



    It appears that global consensus will ultimately settle at eleven planets since Yusuf was shown a clip of them in vision.


    كَوْكَب
    Meaning of Kawkab
    Kawkab means “star” or “planet”. In modern Arabic textbooks the word Kawkab is reserved for planets, while the word najm is used for stars.
    جزاک اللہ
    | Likes Supernova liked this post

  21. #17
    Supernova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    583
    Threads
    15
    Reputation
    1937
    Rep Power
    16
    Likes (Given)
    134
    Likes (Received)
    329

    Re: Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Asalaamualaykum:

    That is good referencing to Dr Bucailee - and those very facts that you talking about is subjective from the Science angle.

    What happens in later years to come when those very "facts" (which mind you are confirmed only in that time it exists) then later gets changed ? What will the "Bucailees" of this world then do ? Reinvestigate their Imaan ? Fight on behalf of changing science boards (whoever elected them !) that the previous version Science version is correct and the latter is incorrect ?

    Despite on which mechanism a person reverts - Allah SWT makes it more than clear that Hidayah only comes from him alone.

    Side-note: The Sabaha Ikraam Ridwaan ul Majmaeen never come into this Deen because of Science - They came into this deen because of the Haq of Thoheed in one Allah SWT.

    Science has its place in the Deen - but not how "intellects" are extrapolating far fetched issues these days.
    Last edited by Supernova; 03-17-2019 at 11:44 AM.
    Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Dark Side Of The Moon

  22. #18
    Saira Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    110
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    395
    Rep Power
    2
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    74

    Re: Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova View Post
    What happens in later years to come when those very "facts" (which mind you are confirmed only in that time it exists) then later gets changed ? What will the "Bucailees" of this world then do ? Reinvestigate their Imaan ? Fight on behalf of changing science boards (whoever elected them !) that the previous version Science version is correct and the latter is incorrect ?
    السلام علیکم

    We should not treat Science as the final decree or something like that, rather we should take science just for granted. We cannot close our eyes when Surah Yaseen says, Wa ayatul lahumul-ardul-maitatu, Wa ayatul lahumul-lailu naslakuminhun-nahara, Wa ayatul lahum anna hamalnazur-riyyatahum, and so on and so on...We have to look around for all those Ayahs because Quran Kareem is commanding us to do so. We must remember that Quran is not only for "Born Muslims", but for the whole mankind. We believe in every word of Quran as such and without any investigations, but for Non-Muslims, "Seeing is believing" stands always.
    Stay blessed.
    | Likes Supernova liked this post

  23. #19
    Supernova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    583
    Threads
    15
    Reputation
    1937
    Rep Power
    16
    Likes (Given)
    134
    Likes (Received)
    329

    Re: Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Asalaamualaykum:

    This is horse and trailer thread with a piece of Jelebi as the tow hinge.

    Just to get everything into perspective for oncoming readers :

    There are two valid Shariah points being discussed in this thread.
    @Saira Khan is explaining that If and When Islam opens the door for Science to be inclusive and discussed, then it should be expounded thereupon. This is non-refutable as previous Scholars of the past have more than surpassed the inclusion of this matter Alhumdullilah. All Saira Khan is doing is reminding us of the inclusive measure of the two entities. ie Quran and Science. Well Done Saira Khan.

    I, on the other hand, have mentioned the limitations and spectrum of admissibility of Science in Islam giving a circumference to the amalgamation of Quran and Scientific Evidence.

    Lets not forget that an integral point of Saira Khan is one of a reminder that must not and cannot be ignored to any point.

    Example: During the Prophet SAW time the Science of irrigation was basically pulling water out of a well. As Islam expanded into the Persian empire and Roman Empires, we have inherited the Science of plumbing and installed advanced scientific irrigation systems to aid life as a whole. This mainly occurred during the Hz Omar RA khalifa. For this very acceptance of the Science of irrigation and plumbing is why nearly every Musjid today has a functioning Wudu Area that makes life easy for us.

    It is more than evident that Science has a place in Islam.
    Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Dark Side Of The Moon

  24. Report bad ads?
  25. #20
    Saira Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    110
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    395
    Rep Power
    2
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    74

    Re: Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!

    Brain Functions:

    The frontal part of the brain handles lies.

    For centuries it was thought that the frontal part of the human brain handled vision (simply because it is near the eyes). Today we know that this is false. The part that handles vision turned out to be at the rear of the brain. The front part of the brain is called the Pre-frontal cortex and is responsible for concocting lies.
    Pathological liars have more Pre-frontal white matter.
    The Quran said more than 1400 years ago, that disbelievers will be dragged from their lying forehead:


    نَاصِيَةٍ كَاذِبَةٍ خَاطِئَةٍ

    "A lying sinful forehead."

    Surah Al-Alaq, Verse No:16

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova View Post
    Asalaamualaykum:

    This is horse and trailer thread with a piece of Jelebi as the tow hinge.

    Just to get everything into perspective for oncoming readers :

    There are two valid Shariah points being discussed in this thread.
    @Saira Khan is explaining that If and When Islam opens the door for Science to be inclusive and discussed, then it should be expounded thereupon. This is non-refutable as previous Scholars of the past have more than surpassed the inclusion of this matter Alhumdullilah. All Saira Khan is doing is reminding us of the inclusive measure of the two entities. ie Quran and Science. Well Done Saira Khan.

    I, on the other hand, have mentioned the limitations and spectrum of admissibility of Science in Islam giving a circumference to the amalgamation of Quran and Scientific Evidence.

    Lets not forget that an integral point of Saira Khan is one of a reminder that must not and cannot be ignored to any point.

    Example: During the Prophet SAW time the Science of irrigation was basically pulling water out of a well. As Islam expanded into the Persian empire and Roman Empires, we have inherited the Science of plumbing and installed advanced scientific irrigation systems to aid life as a whole. This mainly occurred during the Hz Omar RA khalifa. For this very acceptance of the Science of irrigation and plumbing is why nearly every Musjid today has a functioning Wudu Area that makes life easy for us.

    It is more than evident that Science has a place in Islam.
    JazakaAllah O Khayra, I agree. You have briefed it very beautifully.


  26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Quran is Miracle- The book from Allah!!!
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 09:35 PM
  2. Linguistic Miracle- BOOK FREE Download! (150 pages!)
    By - Qatada - in forum Islamic Multimedia
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 08:51 PM
  3. Tsunami Miracle (Miracle of Allah)
    By _PakistaN_ in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 01:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create