× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Is there any strong Du’a that will cause the person to have strong confidence and fai
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    333
    Threads
    49
    Reputation
    140
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    31

    Is there any strong Du’a that will cause the person to have strong confidence and fai

    Report bad ads?

    I’m asking this because, I make Du’a sometimes at the end of obligatory prayer, and I pray for a huge miracle to happen because I’m in serious trouble and I have also other reasons which only God knows what are they. And the miracle I need to happen for the second time, to happen like in the Era of Prophets. And sometimes I start to think “what to do? To lose hope in it? Or no?” And sometimes I feel like I want to cry because I start to think it will not happen, and I know that God will not answer as long as His slave has patience. And even my family keep saying to me that “that is a stupid wish, because what u ask it will not happen” and I try to reject it because that will influence me in a negative way by other words it will make me lose hope and I do not want this. And sometimes I feel also stress that I think it won’t happen, and I don’t like this feeling, this whatever it is. Is this from Satan? Or it is just in my mind? What I can do to get rid of this? What kind of a believer will I be if I start to lose hope in Du’a? It wouldn’t make sense if I lose hope in it, right? Oh and, it is possible to be a strong Muslim in just few weeks? Or this will require years for this?


    Sent from my iPhone using IslamicBoard mobile app

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    OmAbdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    751
    Threads
    42
    Reputation
    3259
    Rep Power
    25
    Likes (Given)
    635
    Likes (Received)
    318

    Re: Is there any strong Du’a that will cause the person to have strong confidence and

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    I’m asking this because, I make Du’a sometimes at the end of obligatory prayer, and I pray for a huge miracle to happen because I’m in serious trouble and I have also other reasons which only God knows what are they. And the miracle I need to happen for the second time, to happen like in the Era of Prophets. And sometimes I start to think “what to do? To lose hope in it? Or no?” And sometimes I feel like I want to cry because I start to think it will not happen, and I know that God will not answer as long as His slave has patience. And even my family keep saying to me that “that is a stupid wish, because what u ask it will not happen” and I try to reject it because that will influence me in a negative way by other words it will make me lose hope and I do not want this. And sometimes I feel also stress that I think it won’t happen, and I don’t like this feeling, this whatever it is. Is this from Satan? Or it is just in my mind? What I can do to get rid of this? What kind of a believer will I be if I start to lose hope in Du’a? It wouldn’t make sense if I lose hope in it, right? Oh and, it is possible to be a strong Muslim in just few weeks? Or this will require years for this?


    Sent from my iPhone using IslamicBoard mobile app

    This is possible to become a good and strong Muslim in a few weeks IF you start learning Quraan and then keep acting on it as much as you can. You shouldn't ask for the miracles to happen. You will know from the holy Quraan that the Prophet Muhammad salla Allaho alayhi wa sallam was asked to bring miracles but Allah made the Holy Quraan a great collection of miracles and Allah demanded from mankind to understand and follow the Quraan. Other miracle (demanded by the people) was not given because it was expected from the people that they would not believe even after the miracle and then Allah will kill them. The nation of Thamood (Samood) demanded a miracle, it was given to them but they didn't believe. So they were killed by a killer Blast. Thus we all must fear the All-Mighty God Allah.
    Is there any strong Du’a that will cause the person to have strong confidence and fai

    For the translation and short explanation of the surahs / verses of the Holy Quraan go to


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAb...TcknAmy9Y5Bv1A

  4. #3
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    333
    Threads
    49
    Reputation
    140
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    31

    Is there any strong Du’a that will cause the person to have strong confidence and fai

    Quote Originally Posted by OmAbdullah View Post
    This is possible to become a good and strong Muslim in a few weeks IF you start learning Quraan and then keep acting on it as much as you can. You shouldn't ask for the miracles to happen. You will know from the holy Quraan that the Prophet Muhammad salla Allaho alayhi wa sallam was asked to bring miracles but Allah made the Holy Quraan a great collection of miracles and Allah demanded from mankind to understand and follow the Quraan. Other miracle (demanded by the people) was not given because it was expected from the people that they would not believe even after the miracle and then Allah will kill them. The nation of Thamood (Samood) demanded a miracle, it was given to them but they didn't believe. So they were killed by a killer Blast. Thus we all must fear the All-Mighty God Allah.
    How would I know that I have become a strong Muslim? I mean, would you feel anything after you have become a strong Muslim? Or this you’ll know only on the Day of Judgment? Because, sometimes even if I do many good deeds and start to pray regularly than sometimes, I probably still feel the same thing nothing new only that I have started to pray regularly and do more good deeds and that’s it. I hope I’m not saying anything silly. I thought that we’re commanded to make Du’a to Him all the time and to ask Him things that you wished to have or to happen. If I don’t ask God for a huge miracle, I’ll be doomed. When someone becomes a strong Muslim does that mean this person is God’s friend? Is there any Du’a or Surah for becoming a good and strong Muslim in few weeks?


    Sent from my iPhone using IslamicBoard mobile app
    Last edited by Nitro Zeus; 02-19-2018 at 05:19 PM.

  5. #4
    sister herb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    9,150
    Threads
    334
    Reputation
    55266
    Rep Power
    107
    Likes (Given)
    6136
    Likes (Received)
    7256

    Re: Is there any strong Du’a that will cause the person to have strong confidence and

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    How would I know that I have become a strong Muslim?
    When you have became a strong Muslim in faith you don´t have to ask this question at all.
    2 | Likes OmAbdullah, Eric H liked this post
    Is there any strong Du’a that will cause the person to have strong confidence and fai

    From Occupied Palestine:

    We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.




  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    333
    Threads
    49
    Reputation
    140
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    31

    Re: Is there any strong Du’a that will cause the person to have strong confidence and

    Quote Originally Posted by sister herb View Post
    When you have became a strong Muslim in faith you don´t have to ask this question at all.
    Aaa, so you say that I will count to know some how that I have become a strong Muslim?


    Sent from my iPhone using IslamicBoard mobile app

  8. #6
    OmAbdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    751
    Threads
    42
    Reputation
    3259
    Rep Power
    25
    Likes (Given)
    635
    Likes (Received)
    318

    Re: Is there any strong Du’a that will cause the person to have strong confidence and

    Quote Originally Posted by sister herb View Post
    When you have became a strong Muslim in faith you don´t have to ask this question at all.


    Good answer.

    So if he tries then he will feel it. No need to ask others.
    Last edited by OmAbdullah; 02-19-2018 at 10:01 PM.
    Is there any strong Du’a that will cause the person to have strong confidence and fai

    For the translation and short explanation of the surahs / verses of the Holy Quraan go to


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAb...TcknAmy9Y5Bv1A

  9. #7
    Umm Malik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    525
    Threads
    25
    Reputation
    2311
    Rep Power
    17
    Likes (Given)
    385
    Likes (Received)
    426

    Re: Is there any strong Du’a that will cause the person to have strong confidence and

    THere are somethings can led you to know that you may be a strong muslim but not to be arrogant
    When your love for allah let you feel like if the people of jannah feel just like what I feel when I worship you o allah then they will be sure in true happiness
    When your love and fear of allah make you ask your self befor doing anything can this make me close to my master or take me away from him ?
    When your love for allah let you let sometimes even some halal things just to enjoy the love of allah
    Its not necessarily to be like this to be a strong muslim
    But we are trying our best and allah accept us subhanah with his mercy
    As long as you do your efforts to be close to him he will aceept your effort by his mercy subhanah
    ......
    As for the douaa "la hawla wala kuwwata illa billah" is so powerful in being strong in everything
    But we also have to do our effort and he will make it easy for us
    In doing ibadah .. in being close to allah .. in patient and in your behaviors ... evrything
    But evrything we do we have to do it with love for allah not just waiting when the result will come!
    1 | Likes Eric H liked this post

  10. #8
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    333
    Threads
    49
    Reputation
    140
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    31

    Re: Is there any strong Du’a that will cause the person to have strong confidence and

    Quote Originally Posted by Umm Malik View Post
    THere are somethings can led you to know that you may be a strong muslim but not to be arrogant
    When your love for allah let you feel like if the people of jannah feel just like what I feel when I worship you o allah then they will be sure in true happiness
    When your love and fear of allah make you ask your self befor doing anything can this make me close to my master or take me away from him ?
    When your love for allah let you let sometimes even some halal things just to enjoy the love of allah
    Its not necessarily to be like this to be a strong muslim
    But we are trying our best and allah accept us subhanah with his mercy
    As long as you do your efforts to be close to him he will aceept your effort by his mercy subhanah
    ......
    As for the douaa "la hawla wala kuwwata illa billah" is so powerful in being strong in everything
    But we also have to do our effort and he will make it easy for us
    In doing ibadah .. in being close to allah .. in patient and in your behaviors ... evrything
    But evrything we do we have to do it with love for allah not just waiting when the result will come!
    Wow, I hope I can be closer to Him in short period of time. Can you please translate this Du’a that you wrote in Arabic? Can this Du’a increase my lifespan? I can simply make Du’a on every end of Isha like this:

    “O Allah! Please Make me be Your friend and Make me die as Your friend”

    Because, I want to have comfortable tomb and I want to go to the highest level in Heaven without being Punished not even for 1 second and my wish is to have second house in the highest level of Heaven. And I wish I wanna pass successfully the Day of Judgment, in other words, to run fast on the Sirat bridge and to arrive on other side of the bridge safely. And so on.


    Sent from my iPhone using IslamicBoard mobile app
    1 | Likes Eric H liked this post

  11. #9
    Umm Malik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    525
    Threads
    25
    Reputation
    2311
    Rep Power
    17
    Likes (Given)
    385
    Likes (Received)
    426

    Re: Is there any strong Du’a that will cause the person to have strong confidence and

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    Wow, I hope I can be closer to Him in short period of time. Can you please translate this Du’a that you wrote in Arabic? Can this Du’a increase my lifespan? I can simply make Du’a on every end of Isha like this:

    “O Allah! Please Make me be Your friend and Make me die as Your friend”

    Because, I want to have comfortable tomb and I want to go to the highest level in Heaven without being Punished not even for 1 second and my wish is to have second house in the highest level of Heaven. And I wish I wanna pass successfully the Day of Judgment, in other words, to run fast on the Sirat bridge and to arrive on other side of the bridge safely. And so on.


    Sent from my iPhone using IslamicBoard mobile app
    was narrated that Abu Dharr said: "The Messenger of Allah (saas) said to me: "Shall I not tell you of a treasure which is one of the treasures of Paradise?' I said: 'Yes, O Messenger of Allah.' He said: 'La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah (There is no power and no strength except with Allah).'" (sahih)

  12. Report bad ads?
  13. #10
    A786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    69
    Threads
    5
    Reputation
    281
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    23
    Likes (Received)
    43

    Re: Is there any strong Du’a that will cause the person to have strong confidence and

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    I’m asking this because, I make Du’a sometimes at the end of obligatory prayer, and I pray for a huge miracle to happen because I’m in serious trouble and I have also other reasons which only God knows what are they. And the miracle I need to happen for the second time, to happen like in the Era of Prophets. And sometimes I start to think “what to do? To lose hope in it? Or no?” And sometimes I feel like I want to cry because I start to think it will not happen, and I know that God will not answer as long as His slave has patience. And even my family keep saying to me that “that is a stupid wish, because what u ask it will not happen” and I try to reject it because that will influence me in a negative way by other words it will make me lose hope and I do not want this. And sometimes I feel also stress that I think it won’t happen, and I don’t like this feeling, this whatever it is. Is this from Satan? Or it is just in my mind? What I can do to get rid of this? What kind of a believer will I be if I start to lose hope in Du’a? It wouldn’t make sense if I lose hope in it, right? Oh and, it is possible to be a strong Muslim in just few weeks? Or this will require years for this?


    Sent from my iPhone using IslamicBoard mobile app

    Two solutions (Inshallah):

    1. do tasbih 100 times (daily) of the dollowing dua:

    لَّا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ

    [LA I LLAHI ILA ANTA SUBHANAKA INI KUNTUM MINAZZA-LIMEEN]

    2. do Tasbih at least 100 times (daily) of Astaghfirullah (as sincererly as you can)

    ** Allah will shower his provision on you if done so with a sincere and regretful heart (inshallah).

    - - - Updated - - -

    When you have stronger imaan in Allah and his noble book, you will already have answered this question with asking. You will JUST KNOW. You will find peace and happiness in praying and you will look forward to worshiping Allah and talking to him when you are alone. He will open your heart. Ask for forgiveness with a sincere heart and you will see yourself being a stronger muslim, Inshallah.

    And also be patient. Do not be hasty in prayer and forgiveness. Take your time to focus on your prayers and hope from Allah the best you can. Time will heal, and perhaps you may need no time at all (the will of Allah, the most gracious, most merciful)
    1 | Likes Eric H liked this post

  14. #11
    Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    uk
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    3,166
    Threads
    28
    Reputation
    48956
    Rep Power
    108
    Likes (Given)
    3738
    Likes (Received)
    2347

    Re: Is there any strong Du’a that will cause the person to have strong confidence and

    Greetings and peace be with you Nitro Zeus;

    Pray for forgiveness.

    Find several things to thank Allah for each day, the more you can thank Allah, the more you will find peace.

    Pray for the wisdom to do the will of Allah.

    I think Allah answers prayers in ways that help us towards eternal salvation, rather than solve problems in this life. If you prayed for a new job, that might help you earn money, but how will that help you find eternal salvation? Could the following prayer be a clue as to how Allah answers prayers?

    I asked for Strength.........
    And Allah gave me Difficulties to make me strong.
    I asked for Wisdom.........
    And Allah gave me Problems to solve.
    I asked for Prosperity.........
    And Allah gave me Brain and Brawn to work.
    I asked for Courage.........
    And Allah gave me Danger to overcome.
    I asked for Love.........
    And Allah gave me Troubled people to help.
    I asked for Favours.........
    And Allah gave me Opportunities.

    I received nothing I wanted
    I received everything I needed
    My Prayer has been answered.

    May you be blessed in your struggles.
    Eric
    Is there any strong Du’a that will cause the person to have strong confidence and fai

    You will never look into the eyes of anyone who does not matter to God.

  15. Hide
Hey there! Is there any strong Du’a that will cause the person to have strong confidence and fai Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Is there any strong Du’a that will cause the person to have strong confidence and fai
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. How Strong Are You?
    By Abu Fauzi in forum Hadith
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-01-2016, 08:43 AM
  2. Be strong.
    By Huzzy_786 in forum Words of Wisdom
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2016, 10:53 AM
  3. Are You That Strong?
    By Abu Fauzi in forum Hadith
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-28-2016, 06:26 AM
  4. Strong imaan??
    By AnonymousPoster in forum Advice & Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 09:23 AM
  5. Strong
    By Fee in forum Islamic Multimedia
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 10:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create