× Register Login What's New! Contact us
How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    333
    Threads
    49
    Reputation
    140
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    31

    How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?

    Report bad ads?

    I’m asking this because, I want to know how can one live 1000 years like Adam? Because, I want to have extra time to do things I haven’t done such as visiting places which I haven’t visited yet, study more science and of course to pray more and do good and also I’d like to enjoy the life as much as I can because life is beautiful and a lot of surprises, and I want to learn not only science but other things such as poems and novels and history too. And because, if I were to die at age of 19 that would be scary because I have no idea what will happen to me and because, I feel I’m not fully prepared but only 50% prepared but I have much to learn about Islam and To learn things from Quran. Are these intentions I mentioned above are good? And I want on age of 500 to be as if I’m young and after 500 to start old age and on age of 1000 to be my end.

    Please don’t judge me. When the word “death” comes in my head it becomes really scary. I don’t know what are the reasons or how to explain to you this but this is something only God knows. Is there any strong surah or Du’a to recite in order to increase my life spam and others that I know to do as I described above?

    If is there anything unclear please let me know so that I can explain to you clearly.


    Sent from my iPhone using IslamicBoard mobile app

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    umie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    286
    Threads
    3
    Reputation
    1037
    Rep Power
    5
    Likes (Given)
    66
    Likes (Received)
    196

    Re: How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?

    Sorry...but your lifespan here on Earth is fixed. İt has been determined long before. There is no dua to extend nor to shorter your lifespan. Besides...you do not want to live for 1000 years.
    Do not be afraid of death. İf you have imaan, then you will pass the test inşaallah. Of course if you have done much wrong in your life...you have to pay for that...but in the end...the thing that matters in order to get to Jannah...is İmaan.

  4. #3
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    333
    Threads
    49
    Reputation
    140
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    31

    How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?

    Quote Originally Posted by umie View Post
    Sorry...but your lifespan here on Earth is fixed. İt has been determined long before. There is no dua to extend nor to shorter your lifespan. Besides...you do not want to live for 1000 years.
    Do not be afraid of death. İf you have imaan, then you will pass the test inşaallah. Of course if you have done much wrong in your life...you have to pay for that...but in the end...the thing that matters in order to get to Jannah...is İmaan.
    I have faith but weak and of course I’m afraid from death because I don’t know if I’ll be punished. And that is scary. But, if I ask God to extend my lifespan is this ok? Or it goes against His decision? I believe in God and in every prophet, I do sometimes ask God’s forgiveness and I don’t know if I have done with sincerity or not and that’s scary because this is something only God knows, or this I can know if I have repented with sincerity? How do I know that I have weak or strong faith? Because sometimes I don’t know if I have faith, because my mind plays tricks on me and I do not want that. I want to know with confidence if I have weak or strong faith, how can that be done? Why not? Like this I can have extra time for preparation and do things I haven’t done as I described there. So you say that if I die as a bad Muslim and I won’t be able to answer the Grave questions then I’ll be punished for a short while and then I’ll be in Heaven? Or this applies only to those who died in state of rejection and they aren’t able to answer? I’m kinda confused about it. Because, I wanna answer 3 simple questions correctly at that time.


    Sent from my iPhone using IslamicBoard mobile app
    Last edited by Nitro Zeus; 02-19-2018 at 11:03 PM.

  5. #4
    Zzz_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    470
    Threads
    10
    Reputation
    1046
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    191
    Likes (Received)
    254

    Re: How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?

    The life spans of humans started to shorten after the great Flood. It was measured in centuries before but now it's in decades. That was then, this is now.

    Let's start with the basics. From a long hadith in Imam Nawawi's famous collection of 40 (emphasis mine):


    Verily the creation of each one of you is brought together in his mother’s womb for forty days in the form of a nutfah (a drop), then he becomes an alaqah (clot of blood) for a like period, then a mudghah (morsel of flesh) for a like period, then there is sent to him the angel who blows his soul into him and who is commanded with four matters: to write down his rizq (sustenance), his life span, his actions, and whether he will be happy or unhappy (i.e., whether or not he will enter Paradise).


    On the other hand, there are ahadith like this one (emphasis mine):

    Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever loves that he be granted more wealth and that his lease of life be prolonged then he should keep good relations with his Kith and kin." (Bukhari)



    1 | Likes cinnamonrolls1 liked this post

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    L a n a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Atheism
    Posts
    74
    Threads
    6
    Reputation
    287
    Rep Power
    6
    Likes (Given)
    14
    Likes (Received)
    22

    Re: How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?

    Making it to 1000 years old might be possible if scientists find a way to eliminate disease and find a way to stop or delay the fraying and shortening of telomeres at the end of our chromosomes, though I highly doubt life extension (if it ever happens) would ever reach anything near 1000 years. But anything's possible, it might be too successful and humans end up living to be 2000! There would still be accidents, natural disasters, aspiring murderers and serial killers lurking around to end lives prematurely though, so humanity would still have its struggles and problems.

    We are already living longer than our prehistoric and ancient ancestors would have ever thought possible. Humans used to only live for about 30-40 years (constant wars with rival tribes/clans/villages/kingdoms, crappy nutrition, no meds, no antibiotics, no emergency rooms/surgery to save you after near-fatal traumatic injuries, etc.), now we have people regularly living into their late 70s, 80s, even some making it to their early 110s. Someday people may regularly make it to 200-300 years instead of ~70-80, and our descendants will read textbooks (ebooks, holobooks?) looking back on when humans only lived to around 80.

    It sounds impossible/far-fetched, but so did many of the things we have, use or do today. We fly in airplanes, ride on super fast trains (maglev trains are INSANE, I need to fly overseas to get on one since the US seems to be in no rush to start using high speed rail), use wifi, have touchscreen tech, communicate instantaneously with family and friends around the world at the click of a button, etc. All things that at one point or another would have been thought to be impossible to achieve. So, who knows?

    (Sorry if this isn't really the type of answer you were looking for. I'm just a future tech and sci-fi lover, so I get carried away sometimes.)
    2 | Likes cinnamonrolls1, Al Khorasani liked this post

  8. #6
    JustTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    217
    Threads
    30
    Reputation
    73
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    20
    Likes (Received)
    53

    Re: How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    I’m asking this because, I want to know how can one live 1000 years like Adam? Because, I want to have extra time to do things I haven’t done such as visiting places which I haven’t visited yet, study more science and of course to pray more and do good and also I’d like to enjoy the life as much as I can because life is beautiful and a lot of surprises, and I want to learn not only science but other things such as poems and novels and history too. And because, if I were to die at age of 19 that would be scary because I have no idea what will happen to me and because, I feel I’m not fully prepared but only 50% prepared but I have much to learn about Islam and To learn things from Quran. Are these intentions I mentioned above are good? And I want on age of 500 to be as if I’m young and after 500 to start old age and on age of 1000 to be my end.

    Please don’t judge me. When the word “death” comes in my head it becomes really scary. I don’t know what are the reasons or how to explain to you this but this is something only God knows. Is there any strong surah or Du’a to recite in order to increase my life spam and others that I know to do as I described above?

    If is there anything unclear please let me know so that I can explain to you clearly.


    Sent from my iPhone using IslamicBoard mobile app
    Well for one thing time moved slower back then, another is that the way nature worked back then as well.

  9. #7
    azc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    5,268
    Threads
    279
    Reputation
    19712
    Rep Power
    30
    Likes (Given)
    658
    Likes (Received)
    1925

    Re: How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    I’m asking this because, I want to know how can one live 1000 years like Adam? Because, I want to have extra time to do things I haven’t done such as visiting places which I haven’t visited yet, study more science and of course to pray more and do good and also I’d like to enjoy the life as much as I can because life is beautiful and a lot of surprises, and I want to learn not only science but other things such as poems and novels and history too. And because, if I were to die at age of 19 that would be scary because I have no idea what will happen to me and because, I feel I’m not fully prepared but only 50% prepared but I have much to learn about Islam and To learn things from Quran. Are these intentions I mentioned above are good? And I want on age of 500 to be as if I’m young and after 500 to start old age and on age of 1000 to be my end.

    Please don’t judge me. When the word “death” comes in my head it becomes really scary. I don’t know what are the reasons or how to explain to you this but this is something only God knows. Is there any strong surah or Du’a to recite in order to increase my life spam and others that I know to do as I described above?

    If is there anything unclear please let me know so that I can explain to you clearly.


    Sent from my iPhone using IslamicBoard mobile app
    Anas ibn Maalik ra reported the Messenger of Allaah s.a.w, said that maintaining good relations with one's kindred lengthens one's lifespan and increases one’s livelihood.

    Muslim
    1 | Likes Nitro Zeus liked this post
    How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?

    Allah (swt) knows best

  10. #8
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    333
    Threads
    49
    Reputation
    140
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    31

    How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?

    Quote Originally Posted by azc View Post
    Anas ibn Maalik ra reported the Messenger of Allaah s.a.w, said that maintaining good relations with one's kindred lengthens one's lifespan and increases one’s livelihood.

    Muslim
    Can I also say on every end of Isha “O Allah! Allow me to live more till age of 2000 and Allow also others to live till age of 2000 or more and To increase the young age”? Just to know. And what about those who aren’t able to keep good relationships with your family? Because, my Christian grandmother is very bad and I started to hate her when before I did not do that. And now I have started to treat her very bad only with her and with my Christian mother and my Muslim father no, I did not and nor with my family but only with her(my grandmother) I’m like that because she made me capable of saying bad words about her and to say evil things about her in such that she’ll be shocked to hear that. Why? Because of her behavior. And now I regret that she took care of me when I was small. She was trouble maker a whole life and I don’t know if she’ll ever change her behavior because she’s 60 years old. And I have decided that I will no longer forgive her but others I will because she doesn’t deserve that and I started no longer need her forgiveness.


    Sent from my iPhone using IslamicBoard mobile app
    Last edited by Nitro Zeus; 02-20-2018 at 10:31 AM.
    1 | Likes azc liked this post

  11. #9
    azc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    5,268
    Threads
    279
    Reputation
    19712
    Rep Power
    30
    Likes (Given)
    658
    Likes (Received)
    1925

    Re: How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    Can I also say on every end of Isha “O Allah! Allow me to live more till age of 2000 and Allow also others to live till age of 2000 or more and To increase the young age”? Just to know.


    Sent from my iPhone using IslamicBoard mobile app
    Imam Muslim reported that: "Umu-Habeebah, the prophet's wife said: "Oh Allah make my husband’s life long, {the messenger}, my father {Abu Sufian}, and my brother {Mu'awiah}.", the prophet (S.A.W.) replied: "You have asked Allah to change a previously dictated end, and a defined number of days, and an already apportioned sustenance (things that are already dictated). Allah (S.W.T.) will not hasten anything before its time, and He will not put off anything till after its time, but if you asked Allah (S.W.T.) to shelter you from Hell Fire, and protect you from the punishment of grave, it would have been better."

    No, it's not proper to define the number of years rather you can say: ''Ya Allah grant barakah in my age''

    - - - Updated - - -

    Barakah is a term that means an “increase” and “growth”- and also, happiness. It is the establishment of divine goodness in something; from whence it exudes cannot be sensed by people, nor can it be outwardly quantified, nor is it limited by anything, but rather, something with barakah in it is called mubaarak, and has an unexplainable increase and benefit in it from Allah.

    [al-Isfahani, Mufradaat al-Qur’an]

  12. Report bad ads?
  13. #10
    فصيح الياسين's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    350
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    438
    Rep Power
    22
    Likes (Given)
    272
    Likes (Received)
    109

    Re: How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?

    Ask barakah in ur life u. Will do 10 thousand years life work

    Sent from my GT-I9301I using IslamicBoard mobile app
    How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?

    قال النبي محمد صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم:*الـحياءُ شُعْبَةٌ مِنَ الاِيِمَانِ*
    و قال ايضا:*الحياء لاياتى الا بخير
    و قال ايضا:*اذا لم تستحي،فاصنع ما شئت*

  14. #11
    A786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    69
    Threads
    5
    Reputation
    281
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    23
    Likes (Received)
    43

    Re: How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    I have faith but weak and of course I’m afraid from death because I don’t know if I’ll be punished. And that is scary. But, if I ask God to extend my lifespan is this ok? Or it goes against His decision? I believe in God and in every prophet, I do sometimes ask God’s forgiveness and I don’t know if I have done with sincerity or not and that’s scary because this is something only God knows, or this I can know if I have repented with sincerity? How do I know that I have weak or strong faith? Because sometimes I don’t know if I have faith, because my mind plays tricks on me and I do not want that. I want to know with confidence if I have weak or strong faith, how can that be done? Why not? Like this I can have extra time for preparation and do things I haven’t done as I described there. So you say that if I die as a bad Muslim and I won’t be able to answer the Grave questions then I’ll be punished for a short while and then I’ll be in Heaven? Or this applies only to those who died in state of rejection and they aren’t able to answer? I’m kinda confused about it. Because, I wanna answer 3 simple questions correctly at that time.


    Sent from my iPhone using IslamicBoard mobile app
    Brother, what is written, is already written. However, I don't think asking for a long life is disobeying Allah as long as you have good intentions. Only asking for Death is forbidden in Islam or ending your life willingly is forbidden also. The following are things you can do to save yourself from any punishment (with the will of Allah) AND help strengthen your imaan and love/submissiveness towards Allah.

    1. Recite/listen to Surah Mulk (30 verses) every night. This surah will inshallah protect you from the punishment of the grave and prevent you form the hellfire (with the will of God).
    2. say The following dua 100 times daily

    لَّا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ

    [LA I LLAHI ILA ANTA SUBHANAKA INI KUNTUM MINAZZA-LIMEEN]

    3. Say "Astaghfiruallah" at least 100 times a day

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    Can I also say on every end of Isha “O Allah! Allow me to live more till age of 2000 and Allow also others to live till age of 2000 or more and To increase the young age”? Just to know. And what about those who aren’t able to keep good relationships with your family? Because, my Christian grandmother is very bad and I started to hate her when before I did not do that. And now I have started to treat her very bad only with her and with my Christian mother and my Muslim father no, I did not and nor with my family but only with her(my grandmother) I’m like that because she made me capable of saying bad words about her and to say evil things about her in such that she’ll be shocked to hear that. Why? Because of her behavior. And now I regret that she took care of me when I was small. She was trouble maker a whole life and I don’t know if she’ll ever change her behavior because she’s 60 years old. And I have decided that I will no longer forgive her but others I will because she doesn’t deserve that and I started no longer need her forgiveness.


    Sent from my iPhone using IslamicBoard mobile app
    Brother, treat your mother and grandmother with respect and comfort regardless of their actions. This is a sign of a good muslim. Maybe seeing your deeds, they will want to embrace Islam as well. Remember, you REPRESENT ISLAM AND THIS UMMAH
    1 | Likes cinnamonrolls1 liked this post

  15. #12
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    333
    Threads
    49
    Reputation
    140
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    31

    How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?

    Quote Originally Posted by A786 View Post
    Brother, what is written, is already written. However, I don't think asking for a long life is disobeying Allah as long as you have good intentions. Only asking for Death is forbidden in Islam or ending your life willingly is forbidden also. The following are things you can do to save yourself from any punishment (with the will of Allah) AND help strengthen your imaan and love/submissiveness towards Allah.

    1. Recite/listen to Surah Mulk (30 verses) every night. This surah will inshallah protect you from the punishment of the grave and prevent you form the hellfire (with the will of God).
    2. say The following dua 100 times daily

    لَّا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ

    [LA I LLAHI ILA ANTA SUBHANAKA INI KUNTUM MINAZZA-LIMEEN]

    3. Say "Astaghfiruallah" at least 100 times a day

    - - - Updated - - -



    Brother, treat your mother and grandmother with respect and comfort regardless of their actions. This is a sign of a good muslim. Maybe seeing your deeds, they will want to embrace Islam as well. Remember, you REPRESENT ISLAM AND THIS UMMAH
    Where does it say in Quran that when someone say “O man, I wish I could die now” or just to wish for death not necessary to act upon that, you know what I mean? That this wish is invalid and rejected by God? Ok, it will be hard to treat my Christian grandmother with respect but I can try. Even if a bad Muslim who pray sometimes and does bad things but he recites Al Mulk will he be saved and forgiven when he is in grave?
    Last edited by Nitro Zeus; 02-27-2018 at 07:53 AM.

  16. #13
    A786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    69
    Threads
    5
    Reputation
    281
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    23
    Likes (Received)
    43

    Re: How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    Where does it say in Quran that when someone say “O man, I wish I could die now” or just to wish for death not necessary to act upon that, you know what I mean? That this wish is invalid and rejected by God? Ok, it will be hard to treat my Christian grandmother with respect but I can try. Even if a bad Muslim who pray sometimes and does bad things but he recites Al Mulk will he be saved and forgiven when he is in grave?

    All I can say is keep your intensions clear and good for the sake of Allah and do not break relationships with your relatives (muslim or non muslim) and leave the rest to Allah inshallah, you will be granted provisions.
    1 | Likes cinnamonrolls1 liked this post

  17. #14
    cinnamonrolls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,118
    Threads
    53
    Reputation
    1716
    Rep Power
    8
    Likes (Given)
    1347
    Likes (Received)
    591

    Re: How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    Can I also say on every end of Isha “O Allah! Allow me to live more till age of 2000 and Allow also others to live till age of 2000 or more and To increase the young age”? Just to know. And what about those who aren’t able to keep good relationships with your family? Because, my Christian grandmother is very bad and I started to hate her when before I did not do that. And now I have started to treat her very bad only with her and with my Christian mother and my Muslim father no, I did not and nor with my family but only with her(my grandmother) I’m like that because she made me capable of saying bad words about her and to say evil things about her in such that she’ll be shocked to hear that. Why? Because of her behavior. And now I regret that she took care of me when I was small. She was trouble maker a whole life and I don’t know if she’ll ever change her behavior because she’s 60 years old. And I have decided that I will no longer forgive her but others I will because she doesn’t deserve that and I started no longer need her forgiveness.


    Sent from my iPhone using IslamicBoard mobile app
    Why are you treating your grandma badly? She could be muslim jewish buddhist or whatever man, doesnt mean you can treat her disrespectfully. Im sorry but i dont understand you sometimes brother.
    1 | Likes sister herb liked this post

  18. Report bad ads?
  19. #15
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    333
    Threads
    49
    Reputation
    140
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    31

    How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?

    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1 View Post
    Why are you treating your grandma badly? She could be muslim jewish buddhist or whatever man, doesnt mean you can treat her disrespectfully. Im sorry but i dont understand you sometimes brother.
    I don’t have the intention to treat her badly, and I don’t treat her badly just because she’s a Christian or any other religion, no. I treat her because, she’s evil for her whole life. I don’t know for how long I can support her. When you have someone evil in your family and was like this a whole life would you go nuts? I don’t want to be bad with her but she challenge me to be. I told her once that it is in vain if you have pictures of Jesus Christ in your room and read Bible and go to churches, it is in vain your work, because if you do that, it means you suppose to fear God a lot that He is Watching you. Of course this idea I got from our religious Christian teacher.
    Last edited by Nitro Zeus; 03-03-2018 at 08:53 PM.
    1 | Likes cinnamonrolls1 liked this post

  20. #16
    azc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    5,268
    Threads
    279
    Reputation
    19712
    Rep Power
    30
    Likes (Given)
    658
    Likes (Received)
    1925

    Re: How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?

    ^Being Muslim you are not supposed to treat elderly people badly

  21. #17
    cinnamonrolls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,118
    Threads
    53
    Reputation
    1716
    Rep Power
    8
    Likes (Given)
    1347
    Likes (Received)
    591

    Re: How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?

    Quote Originally Posted by azc View Post
    ^Being Muslim you are not supposed to treat elderly people badly
    Yep exactly

    Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

  22. #18
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Antipodes
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,265
    Threads
    13
    Reputation
    1558
    Rep Power
    61
    Likes (Given)
    68
    Likes (Received)
    199

    Re: How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?

    I just heard it on the radio that immortality will be possible by 2050. The Yanks are working on it and have found a way of stopping genes deteriorating in mice. Another thing they are working on is being able to upload peoples consciousness into the CLOUD.
    Imagine the cost of immortality. Some people would pay trillions for that. This could start WW3.

  23. #19
    cinnamonrolls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,118
    Threads
    53
    Reputation
    1716
    Rep Power
    8
    Likes (Given)
    1347
    Likes (Received)
    591

    Re: How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    I don’t have the intention to treat her badly, and I don’t treat her badly just because she’s a Christian or any other religion, no. I treat her because, she’s evil for her whole life. I don’t know for how long I can support her. When you have someone evil in your family and was like this a whole life would you go nuts? I don’t want to be bad with her but she challenge me to be. I told her once that it is in vain if you have pictures of Jesus Christ in your room and read Bible and go to churches, it is in vain your work, because if you do that, it means you suppose to fear God a lot that He is Watching you. Of course this idea I got from our religious Christian teacher.
    Have you heard the saying "kill em with kindness"? You have to be nice and kind to her if you want to invite her to Islam- our best dawah is our actions! And if she doesnt have any interest in Islam, well atleast you were following our deen and gained hasanat
    1 | Likes azc liked this post

  24. Report bad ads?
  25. #20
    azc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    5,268
    Threads
    279
    Reputation
    19712
    Rep Power
    30
    Likes (Given)
    658
    Likes (Received)
    1925

    Re: How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?

    Good advice..!

    But practically, it's difficult task, this is why it's one of the short cut of jannah

  26. Hide
Hey there! How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. How can one live 1000 years? It is even possible in present to be done that?
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. 1000 Years of Islam in Britain
    By FatimaAsSideqah in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 01:57 PM
  2. Muslim Beat Charles Darwin, By 1000+ Years?
    By Science101 in forum Health & Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 04:27 PM
  3. 1000 Years of Islam in Britain*
    By Hashim_507 in forum World Affairs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-19-2006, 02:37 PM
  4. 1000 years of Islam in Britain
    By FatimaAsSideqah in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2006, 01:40 AM
  5. 1000 years of Islam in Britain
    By sonz in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2005, 07:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create