× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Have I committed kufr??

اَللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ - لَا إلَهَ إلَّا اللَّهُ وَاَللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ اَللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ وَلِلَّهِ الْحَمْد - اَللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ - لَا إلَهَ إلَّا اللَّهُ وَاَللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ اَللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ وَلِلَّهِ الْحَمْد - اَللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ - لَا إلَهَ إلَّا اللَّهُ وَاَللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ اَللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ وَلِلَّهِ الْحَمْد - اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ كَبِيرًا وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ كَثِيرًا وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ بُكْرَةً وَأَصِيلًا
20 Sunnah to do on 'Eid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    333
    Threads
    49
    Reputation
    140
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    31

    Have I committed kufr??

    Report bad ads?

    Today when I was in class and I’m only Muslim in that class and all the rest are Christians. I’m on the break times few boys went to buy food and they bought donuts and then when the break time is over our Christian teacher came and then one of the Christian girls said “aah, my head is burning” and the teacher asked her”why?” And she replayed “it is said that those who don’t believe in God will have headache and one of the crazy Christian boy said to her “you’ve been cursed with stupidity” or something like that. I don’t remember exactly how it was because I forgot and then I told this story to my Christian mother and then I realized that I have committed kufr. Now I don’t know if it is true or not as what I think. Now I’m very stressed thinking “have I committed a disbelief or not?” Sorry to say but I don’t remember the exact story. And thus, I did not laughed because of what joke that Christian boy made, I laughed because the way he replayed that’s it, but I did not had any intention to be his partner in transgression because that wouldn’t make sense at all. Sometimes I remember but sometimes I forgot because I don’t know exactly their conversation. And in my class I have one crazy Christian boy who likes to make excellent jokes every time.

    I hope I didn’t asked a nonsense question. I don’t know if it sound silly or not but hopely not.

    Can you tell me please if I have committed a disbelief? Because, I’m scared.


    Sent from my iPhone using IslamicBoard mobile app

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    sister herb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    9,149
    Threads
    334
    Reputation
    55266
    Rep Power
    107
    Likes (Given)
    6135
    Likes (Received)
    7256

    Re: Have I committed kufr??

    So you heard some conversation in school and told about it to your mom? And in which part of this all you did commit the disbelief? I don´t understand your point at all.
    Have I committed kufr??

    From Occupied Palestine:

    We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.




  4. #3
    cinnamonrolls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,118
    Threads
    53
    Reputation
    1716
    Rep Power
    8
    Likes (Given)
    1347
    Likes (Received)
    591

    Re: Have I committed kufr??

    How is this kufr??

    Sent from my [device_name] using IslamicBoard mobile app

  5. #4
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    333
    Threads
    49
    Reputation
    140
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    31

    Have I committed kufr??

    Quote Originally Posted by sister herb View Post
    So you heard some conversation in school and told about it to your mom? And in which part of this all you did commit the disbelief? I don´t understand your point at all.
    Well, because that means I was interested in kufr and I thought that whatever is kufr I should not talk about it because it applies that I like that and that would mean that I’m a partner of transgression. And I do not want that, I want to be partner of obedient believer. You know what I mean? I tried to do the opposite of “partner of transgression” OMGHave I committed kufr??Have I committed kufr?? I started today to be afraid of God againHave I committed kufr??Have I committed kufr?? I hope I can continue like that and die like that(fearing God) I think I have done when I heard that and I felt the need to laugh and I laughed a little bit and I forward it to my mother that. I hope I did not done a mistake.


    Sent from my iPhone using IslamicBoard mobile app
    Last edited by Nitro Zeus; 02-21-2018 at 07:57 PM.

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    cinnamonrolls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,118
    Threads
    53
    Reputation
    1716
    Rep Power
    8
    Likes (Given)
    1347
    Likes (Received)
    591

    Re: Have I committed kufr??

    Talking abt kufr doesnt constitute kufr. Actually commiting the kufr doed

    Sent from my [device_name] using IslamicBoard mobile app

  8. #6
    space's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Chechnya
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    107
    Threads
    5
    Reputation
    54
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    12
    Likes (Received)
    49

    Re: Have I committed kufr??

    kufr is a serious issue but your story is not even close to
    2 | Likes Al Khorasani, cinnamonrolls1 liked this post

  9. #7
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    333
    Threads
    49
    Reputation
    140
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    31

    Re: Have I committed kufr??

    Quote Originally Posted by space View Post
    kufr is a serious issue but your story is not even close to
    So you’re saying that it was only in my mind that I have done that sin? Because, damn it, I can’t remember exactly the conversations I heard it today. I wish I could remember exactly. I hope you’re right that I haven’t committed that sin because I don’t want to wake up on the Day of Judgment knowing that I have committed kufr.
    1 | Likes azc liked this post

  10. #8
    space's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Chechnya
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    107
    Threads
    5
    Reputation
    54
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    12
    Likes (Received)
    49

    Re: Have I committed kufr??

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    So you’re saying that it was only in my mind that I have done that sin? Because, damn it, I can’t remember exactly the conversations I heard it today. I wish I could remember exactly. I hope you’re right that I haven’t committed that sin because I don’t want to wake up on the Day of Judgment knowing that I have committed kufr.


    if it's so serious and you can't keep calm then you can do du'a during salaat.. (Allah is Merciful and Forgiving and that only Allah can forgive your sins and no one else) you if you have some doubts, and doubts or something else that relates come from shayateen waswas

  11. #9
    cinnamonrolls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,118
    Threads
    53
    Reputation
    1716
    Rep Power
    8
    Likes (Given)
    1347
    Likes (Received)
    591

    Re: Have I committed kufr??

    I think you're getting yourself too worked up. If u feel so worried then maybe pray an extra two rakat or make dua

  12. Report bad ads?
  13. #10
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    333
    Threads
    49
    Reputation
    140
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    31

    Re: Have I committed kufr??

    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1 View Post
    I think you're getting yourself too worked up. If u feel so worried then maybe pray an extra two rakat or make dua
    What does it mean “worked up”? Ok, I’ll put that in practice, thanx for the advice. Is there any strong surah that can you can recite it so that you can earn God’s forgiveness for every sin you committed including kufr and shirk?

  14. #11
    space's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Chechnya
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    107
    Threads
    5
    Reputation
    54
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    12
    Likes (Received)
    49

    Re: Have I committed kufr??

    prayers of the prophets in the Qur'an

    http://www.lastprophet.info/prayers-...-in-the-qur-an

    Prayers of the Prophets in the Qur'an - Lastprophet.info - Muhammad (pbuh) - Prophet of Islam
    A Lastprophet.info compilation of the Qur'anic verses presenting the personal supplications of the Prophets. Prayers include those of Prophets Solomon, Jonah, Adam, Abraham, Ishmael, Zachariah and Muhammad, upon them......

  15. #12
    A786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    69
    Threads
    5
    Reputation
    281
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    23
    Likes (Received)
    43

    Re: Have I committed kufr??

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    Today when I was in class and I’m only Muslim in that class and all the rest are Christians. I’m on the break times few boys went to buy food and they bought donuts and then when the break time is over our Christian teacher came and then one of the Christian girls said “aah, my head is burning” and the teacher asked her”why?” And she replayed “it is said that those who don’t believe in God will have headache and one of the crazy Christian boy said to her “you’ve been cursed with stupidity” or something like that. I don’t remember exactly how it was because I forgot and then I told this story to my Christian mother and then I realized that I have committed kufr. Now I don’t know if it is true or not as what I think. Now I’m very stressed thinking “have I committed a disbelief or not?” Sorry to say but I don’t remember the exact story. And thus, I did not laughed because of what joke that Christian boy made, I laughed because the way he replayed that’s it, but I did not had any intention to be his partner in transgression because that wouldn’t make sense at all. Sometimes I remember but sometimes I forgot because I don’t know exactly their conversation. And in my class I have one crazy Christian boy who likes to make excellent jokes every time.

    I hope I didn’t asked a nonsense question. I don’t know if it sound silly or not but hopely not.

    Can you tell me please if I have committed a disbelief? Because, I’m scared.


    Sent from my iPhone using IslamicBoard mobile app
    In my opinion, I don't think so

  16. #13
    cinnamonrolls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,118
    Threads
    53
    Reputation
    1716
    Rep Power
    8
    Likes (Given)
    1347
    Likes (Received)
    591

    Re: Have I committed kufr??

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    What does it mean “worked up”? Ok, I’ll put that in practice, thanx for the advice. Is there any strong surah that can you can recite it so that you can earn God’s forgiveness for every sin you committed including kufr and shirk?
    I dont know any unfortunately, but if you make a dua in english from your heart then its fine too- you dont need a "prescribed" dua, God understands everything. Just be sincere

  17. #14
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    333
    Threads
    49
    Reputation
    140
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    31

    Re: Have I committed kufr??

    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1 View Post
    I dont know any unfortunately, but if you make a dua in english from your heart then its fine too- you dont need a "prescribed" dua, God understands everything. Just be sincere
    Ok, but if I want to recite surah Al Mulk in English during the prayer, I can?

  18. Report bad ads?
  19. #15
    cinnamonrolls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,118
    Threads
    53
    Reputation
    1716
    Rep Power
    8
    Likes (Given)
    1347
    Likes (Received)
    591

    Re: Have I committed kufr??

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    Ok, but if I want to recite surah Al Mulk in English during the prayer, I can?
    Im not sure about that. I think if u honestly dont know it in arabic then fair emough. As long as u know al fatiha in arabic

  20. #16
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    333
    Threads
    49
    Reputation
    140
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    31

    Re: Have I committed kufr??

    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1 View Post
    Im not sure about that. I think if u honestly dont know it in arabic then fair emough. As long as u know al fatiha in arabic
    Well, I know Al Fatiha in Arabic, I think I used to study when I was in grade 4. But only part from the prayer I know how to say in Arabic but there are some surahs that I haven’t learn it in Arabic and in English is pretty easy to understand it.
    1 | Likes cinnamonrolls1 liked this post

  21. #17
    cinnamonrolls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,118
    Threads
    53
    Reputation
    1716
    Rep Power
    8
    Likes (Given)
    1347
    Likes (Received)
    591

    Re: Have I committed kufr??

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    Well, I know Al Fatiha in Arabic, I think I used to study when I was in grade 4. But only part from the prayer I know how to say in Arabic but there are some surahs that I haven’t learn it in Arabic and in English is pretty easy to understand it.
    Mashallah thats good that you know al fatiha. Maybe try some short surahs such as al ihklhas, ad dhuha, al falaq etc. There are apps specifically for learning Quran and those surahs are pretty easy to learn. Dont be hard on yourself if you struggle tho, Allah understands.

  22. #18
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    333
    Threads
    49
    Reputation
    140
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    31

    Have I committed kufr??

    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1 View Post
    Mashallah thats good that you know al fatiha. Maybe try some short surahs such as al ihklhas, ad dhuha, al falaq etc. There are apps specifically for learning Quran and those surahs are pretty easy to learn. Dont be hard on yourself if you struggle tho, Allah understands.
    Ok. One thing, is there a Du’a or Surah that contain glorification and praises for God? I mean, when I make Du’a I want to recite a surah that will make me glorify and praise God you know what I mean? And what is ok if I recite this Du’a for prophet Muhammad before making Du’a?:

    1) “Allaahumma salli ‘ala Muhammad wa ‘ala aali Muhammad kama salayta ‘ala Ibraaheem wa ‘ala aali Ibraaheem, innaka hameedun majeed. Allaahumma baarik ‘ala Muhammad wa ‘ala aali Muhammad kama baarakta ‘ala Ibraaheem wa ‘ala aali Ibraaheem, innaka hameedun majeed”

    2) “Allaahumma salli ‘ala Muhammadin wa ‘ala azwaajihi wa dhurriyyatihi kama salayta ‘ala Ibraaheem, wa baarik ‘ala Muhammadin wa ‘ala azwaajihi wa dhurriyyatihi kama baarakta ‘ala aali Ibraaheem, innaka hameedun majeed”

    Because, I have discovered that a Du’a will be accepted as long as I send blessings upon prophet Muhammad, so it is obligatory to recite these 2 Du’as? Is these Du’as as your choice? I mean you can choose number 1 or 2, right? Because, I have memorized only number 1. And how can I have full faith that the Du’a will be accepted? Because sometimes, I make a Du’a for a huge miracle and sometimes I began to cry because thinking of that will not happen, how can I have full faith in God like prophets had? Because, without a huge miracle I’m doomed. And can you give some strong Du’as or Surahs that will make your Du’a be accepted? Because, I tried to find it in internet but I could not find it. And what did Prophets before prophet Muhammad used to say at the end of their Du’as when they want to ask God for any miracle to happen that they desire? Please can you answer me this?
    1 | Likes cinnamonrolls1 liked this post

  23. #19
    cinnamonrolls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,118
    Threads
    53
    Reputation
    1716
    Rep Power
    8
    Likes (Given)
    1347
    Likes (Received)
    591

    Re: Have I committed kufr??

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    Ok. One thing, is there a Du’a or Surah that contain glorification and praises for God? I mean, when I make Du’a I want to recite a surah that will make me glorify and praise God you know what I mean? And what is ok if I recite this Du’a for prophet Muhammad before making Du’a?:

    1) “Allaahumma salli ‘ala Muhammad wa ‘ala aali Muhammad kama salayta ‘ala Ibraaheem wa ‘ala aali Ibraaheem, innaka hameedun majeed. Allaahumma baarik ‘ala Muhammad wa ‘ala aali Muhammad kama baarakta ‘ala Ibraaheem wa ‘ala aali Ibraaheem, innaka hameedun majeed”

    2) “Allaahumma salli ‘ala Muhammadin wa ‘ala azwaajihi wa dhurriyyatihi kama salayta ‘ala Ibraaheem, wa baarik ‘ala Muhammadin wa ‘ala azwaajihi wa dhurriyyatihi kama baarakta ‘ala aali Ibraaheem, innaka hameedun majeed”

    Because, I have discovered that a Du’a will be accepted as long as I send blessings upon prophet Muhammad, so it is obligatory to recite these 2 Du’as? Is these Du’as as your choice? I mean you can choose number 1 or 2, right? Because, I have memorized only number 1. And how can I have full faith that the Du’a will be accepted? Because sometimes, I make a Du’a for a huge miracle and sometimes I began to cry because thinking of that will not happen, how can I have full faith in God like prophets had? Because, without a huge miracle I’m doomed. And can you give some strong Du’as or Surahs that will make your Du’a be accepted? Because, I tried to find it in internet but I could not find it. And what did Prophets before prophet Muhammad used to say at the end of their Du’as when they want to ask God for any miracle to happen that they desire? Please can you answer me this?
    Well you can glorify God by saying "subhanallah"- glory to God, "alhamdulilah"- praise to God, and "allahu akbar"- God is the greatest. I think you can choose any of those duas, i just "salalahu alayhe wa salam" or something similar, or even "Ya Allah please send peace and blessings upon the prophet and his family" .You can also say it english, i stress the possibility of it being said in english because i dont want you to think not making dua in arabic will mean its not accepted etc- i speak arabic( moroccan dialect) however i find it hard to understand Quranic arabic or even standard arabic, like i can pick words or phrases out but as whole understanding it? Im not so great. So i tend to make dua in english a lot. You can get apps which contain dua for legit everything. I use one and it lets you "favourite" duas etc. Il post a pic of the app. Lastly, please dont get held down thinking ur dua wont get accepted- Allah hears all and he is not unjust to anyone. If you dont get something you asked for it may well be that its not good for, or you might not be needing it( theres a difference between wanting and needing something). In terms of surah's about glory to god or emphasising his power, the ones that come to mind are surat Al Ihklas( this is a very important surah btw- dont underestimate it because its short, the Prophet pbuh said it was worth 1/3 of the Quran) and surat Al Mulk. There are undoubtedly going to be more though.
    1 | Likes A786 liked this post

  24. Report bad ads?
  25. #20
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    333
    Threads
    49
    Reputation
    140
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    31

    Have I committed kufr??

    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1 View Post
    Well you can glorify God by saying "subhanallah"- glory to God, "alhamdulilah"- praise to God, and "allahu akbar"- God is the greatest. I think you can choose any of those duas, i just "salalahu alayhe wa salam" or something similar, or even "Ya Allah please send peace and blessings upon the prophet and his family" .You can also say it english, i stress the possibility of it being said in english because i dont want you to think not making dua in arabic will mean its not accepted etc- i speak arabic( moroccan dialect) however i find it hard to understand Quranic arabic or even standard arabic, like i can pick words or phrases out but as whole understanding it? Im not so great. So i tend to make dua in english a lot. You can get apps which contain dua for legit everything. I use one and it lets you "favourite" duas etc. Il post a pic of the app. Lastly, please dont get held down thinking ur dua wont get accepted- Allah hears all and he is not unjust to anyone. If you dont get something you asked for it may well be that its not good for, or you might not be needing it( theres a difference between wanting and needing something). In terms of surah's about glory to god or emphasising his power, the ones that come to mind are surat Al Ihklas( this is a very important surah btw- dont underestimate it because its short, the Prophet pbuh said it was worth 1/3 of the Quran) and surat Al Mulk. There are undoubtedly going to be more though.
    Ok. Thank you very much for your answer. May God reward you. I’ll put in practice your advice. And what to do I I’m not able to cry nor to shake when I make Du’a?
    1 | Likes cinnamonrolls1 liked this post

  26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Hey there! Have I committed kufr?? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Have I committed kufr??
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Major Kufr, and Minor Kufr and when does it apply?
    By al-fateh in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-28-2017, 03:20 PM
  2. have I committed a sin?
    By anonymous in forum Advice & Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-25-2016, 01:32 PM
  3. Have I committed shirk?
    By Sm412 in forum New Muslims
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2016, 09:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create