Khattab's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dajjal from The Ummah of Muhammed (SWH) ?

Report bad ads?

Sahih Muslim Hadith 7023 Narrated by Abdullah ibn Amr
    Someone came to him and said: What is this hadith that you narrate that the Last Hour will come at a certain time? Thereupon he said: Hallowed be Allah, there is no god but Allah (or words to the same effect). I have decided that I shall not narrate anything to anyone now. I have only said that you will see after some time an important event: that the (sacred) House (Ka'bah) will be burnt and it definitely happen. He then reported that Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: The Dajjal will appear in my Ummah and he will stay (in the world) for forty--I cannot say whether he meant forty days, forty months or forty years. Allah will then send Jesus, son of Mary, who will resemble Urwah ibn Mas'ud. He (Jesus Christ) will chase him and kill him. Then people will live for seven years, during which time there will be no rancour between any two persons. After that Allah will send a cold wind from the direction of Syria. None will survive on Earth, having a speck of good in him or faith in him: he will die. Even if some among you were to enter the innermost part of the mountain, this wind would reach that place also and cause your death. I heard Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) as saying: Only the wicked people will survive and they will be as careless as birds with the characteristics of beasts. They will never appreciate good nor condemn evil. Then Satan will come to them, in human form, and would say: Don't you respond? They will say: What do you order us to do? He will command them to worship the idols but, in spite of this, they will have an abundance of sustenance and lead comfortable lives. Then the trumpet will be blown and he who hears it will bend his neck to one side and raise it from the other side. The first one to hear that trumpet will be the person who is busy in setting right the cistern meant for supplying water to the camels. He will faint and the other people will also faint. Then Allah will send or He will cause to be sent rain which will be like dew and there will grow out of it the bodies of people. Then the second trumpet will be blown and they will stand up and begin to look (around). Then it will be said: O people, go to your Lord. They will be made to stand there and they will be questioned. Then it will be said: Bring out a group (of them) for the Hell-Fire. It will be asked: How much? It will be said: Nine hundred and ninety-nine out of one thousand for the Hell-Fire. That will be the day that will make the children old because of its terror and that will be the day about which it has been said: "On the day when the shank will be uncovered".

Anyone know the meaning of this?
    The Dajjal

"Lo! the Hour is surely coming, there is no doubt thereof; yet most of mankind believe not." (Al-Ghafir:59)
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Jewel of LI
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Dajjal from The Ummah of Muhammed (SWH) ?

Have you read the hadith of Tamim Ad-Dari? Dajjal is already here, but I take this to mean that he will start working his corruption in this ummah.
    The Dajjal

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:
    "Surely I was sent to perfect the qualities of righteous character" [Musnad Ahmad, Muwatta Mâlik]

Visit Ansâr Al-'Adl's personal page HERE.
    Excellent resources on Islam listed HERE.
    chat Quote

Khattab's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yeah I know he is alive like Yajuj and Majuj, and only Allah (SWT) knows where, but I nver knew he would come from the ummah, but its sounds right what you have said
    The Dajjal

"Lo! the Hour is surely coming, there is no doubt thereof; yet most of mankind believe not." (Al-Ghafir:59)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Jewel of LI
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yeah, I will have to double check but I don't think the hadith is saying that he will be some former muslim or something.
    The Dajjal

"Surely I was sent to perfect the qualities of righteous character" [Musnad Ahmad, Muwatta Mâlik]

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Ibn Abi Ahmed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

He is alive because there is a hadith saying about: a group of christians journey to an island and find him ther and he tells them to go to Arabia and follow the Prophet and when they return they tell the prophet and the prophet replys saying " He was the Dajjal"

sorry i cant remeber where i read this Inshallah ill research and get back . but the above is a valid hadith

wasalam
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Jewel of LI
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yes, that is the one I mentioned, the hadith of Tamim Ad-Dari.

Here:
    Sahih Muslim Book 041, Number 7028:

Amir b. Sharahil Sha'bi Sha'b Hamdan reported that he asked Fatima, daughter of Qais and sister of ad-Dahhak b. Qais and she was the first amongst the emigrant women: Narrate to me a hadith which you had heard directly from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and there is no extra link in between them.
    ...She said:
    ... I set out towards that mosque and observed prayer along with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and I was in the row of the women which was near the row of men. When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had finished his prayer, he sat on the pulpit smiling and said: Every worshipper should keep sitting at his place. He then said: Do you know why I had asked you to assemble? They said: Allah and His Messenger know best. He said: By Allah. I have not made you assemble for exhortation or for a warning, but I have detained you here, for Tamim Dari, a Christian, who came and accepted Islam, told me something, which agrees with what I was-telling, you about the Dajjal. He narrated to me that he had sailed in a ship along with thirty men of Bani Lakhm and Bani Judham and had been tossed by waves in the ocean for a month. Then these (waves) took them (near) the land within the ocean (island) at the time of sunset. They sat in a small side-boat and entered that Island.
    There was a beast with long thick hair (and because of these) they could not distinguish his face from his back. They said: Woe to you, who can you be? Thereupon it said: I am al-Jassasa.

They said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: O people, go to this person in the monastery as he is very much eager to know about you. He (the narrator) said: When it named a person for us we were afraid of it lest it should be a Devil. Then we hurriedly went on till we came to that monastery and found a well-built person there with his hands tied to his neck and having iron shackles between his two legs up to the ankles. We said: Woe be upon thee, who are you? And he said: You would soon come to know about me. but tell me who are you. We said: We are people from Arabia and we embarked upon a boat but the sea-waves had been driving us for one month and they brought as near this island. We got Into the side-boats and entered this island and here a beast met us with profusely thick hair and because of the thickness of his hair his face could not be distinguished from his back. We said: Woe be to thee, who are you? It said: I am al- Jassasa. We said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: You go to this very person in the monastery for he is eagerly waiting for you to know about you.

So we came to you in hot haste fearing that that might be the Devil. He (that chained person) said: Tell me about the date-palm trees of Baisan. We &aid: About what aspect of theirs do you seek information? He said: I ask you whether these trees bear fruit or not.

We said: Yes Thereupon he said: I think these would not bear fruits. He said: Inform me about the lake of Tabariyya? We said: Which aspect of it do you want to know? He said: Is there water in it? They said: There is abundance of water in it. Thereupon he said: I think it would soon become dry. He again said: Inform me about the spring of Zughar. They said: Which aspect of it you want to know? He (the chained person) said: Is there water in it and does it irrigate (the land)? We said to him: Yes, there is abundance of water in it and the inhabitants (of Medina) irrigate (land) with the help of it, He said: Inform me about the unlettered Prophet; what has he done? We said: He has come out from Mecca and has settled In Yathrib (Medina). He said: Do the Arabs fight against him? We said: Yes. He said: How did he deal with him? We informed him that he had overcome those in his neighbourhood and they had submitted themselves before him. Thereupon he said to us: Had it actually happened? We said: Yes. Thereupon he said: If it is so that is better for them that they should show obedience to him. I am going to tell you about. myself and I am Dajjal and would be soon permitted to get out and so I shall get out and travel in the land, and will not spare any town where I would not stay for forty nights except Mecca and Medina as these two (places) are prohibited (areas) for me and I would not make an attempt to enter any one of these two. An angel with a sword in his hand would confront me and would bar my way and there would be angels to guard every passage leading to it;

then Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) striking the pulpit with the help of the end of his staff said: This implies Taiba meaning Medina. Have I not, told you an account (of the Dajjal) like this? 'The people said: Yes, and this account narrated by Tamim Dari was liked by me for it corroborates the account which I gave to you in regard to him (Dajjal) at Medina and Mecca. Behold [perhaps] he (Dajjal) is in the Syrian sea (Mediterranian) or the Yemen sea (Arabian sea). Nay, on the contrary, he As In the east, he is in the east, he is in the east, and he pointed with his hand towards the east. I (Fatima bint Qais) said: I preserved It In my mind (this narration from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).

For more info:
    Major Signs before the Day of Judgement (Qiyamah)
    The Dajjal

chat Quote

brightness_1
    LI News Service
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yes that is a well-known and authentic hadith. I first heard it on a tape by Maulana Ahmad Ali

Ansar how are you going to 'double-check'?

The Dajjal

"I spent thirty years learning manners, and I spent twenty years learning knowledge."

~ 'Abdullāh bin al-Mubārak (rahimahullah)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dajjal here already

according this hadith:

Taken from Sahih Muslim
    Book 041, Number 7028:
    Amir b. Sharahil Sha'bi Sha'b Hamdan reported that he asked Fatima, daughter of Qais and sister of ad-Dahhak b. Qais and she was the first amongst the emigrant women: Narrate to me a hadith which you had heard directly from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and there is no extra link in between them. She said: Very well, if you like, I am prepared to do that, and he said to her: Well, do It and narrate that to me. She said: I married the son of Mughira and he was a chosen young man of Quraish at that time, but he fell as a martyr in the first Jihad (fighting) on the side of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). When I became a widow, 'Abd al-Rahman b. Auf, one amongst the group of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), sent me the proposal of marriage. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) also sent me such a message for his freed slave Usama b. Zaid. And it had been conveyed to me that Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) had said (about Usama): He who loves me should also love Usima. When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) talked to me (about this matter), I said: My affairs are in your hand. You may marry me to anyone whom you like. He said: You better shift now to the house of Umm Sharik, and Umm Sharik was a rich lady from amongst the Anqir. She spent generously for the cause of Allah and entertained guests very hospitably. I said: Well, I will do as you like. He said: Do not do that for Umm Sharik is a woman who is very frequently vizited by guests and I do not like that your head may be uncovered or the cloth may be removed from your shank and the strangers may catch sight of them which you abhor. You better shift to the house of your cousin 'Abdullah b. 'Amr b. Umm Maktum and he is a person of the Bani Fihr branch of the Quraish, and he belonged to that tribe (to which Fatima) belonged. So I shifted to that house, and when my period of waiting was over, I heard the voice of an announcer making an announcement that the prayer would be observed in the Masjid (where) congregational prayer (is observed).

So I set out towards that Masjid and observed prayer along with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and I was in the row of the women which was near the row of men. When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had finished his prayer, he sat on the pulpit smiling and said: Every worshipper should keep sitting at his place. He then said: Do you know why I had asked you to assemble? They said: Allah and His Messenger know best. He said: By Allah. I have not made you assemble for exhortation or for a warning, but I have detained you here, for Tamim Dari, a Christian, who came and accepted Islam, told me something, which agrees with what I was-telling, yuu about the Dajjal. He narrated to me that he had sailed in a ship along with thirty men of Bani Lakhm and Bani Judham and had been tossed by waves in the ocean for a month. Then these (waves) took them (near) the land within the ocean (island) at the time of sunset. They sat in a small side-boat and entered that Island. There was a beast with long thick hair (and because of these) they could not distinguish his face from his back. They said: Woe to you, who can you be? Thereupon it said: I am al-Jassasa. They said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: O people, go to this person in the monastery as he is very much eager to know about you. He (the narrator) said: When it named a person for us we were afraid of it lest it should be a Devil. Then we hurriedly went on till we came to that monastery and found a well-built person there with his hands tied to his neck and having iron shackles between his two legs up to the ankles. We said: Woe be upon thee, who are you? And he said: You would soon come to know about me. but tell me who are you. We said: We are people from Arabia and we embarked upon a boat but the sea-waves had been driving us for one month and they brought as near this island. We got Into the side-boats and entered this island and here a beast met us with profusely thick hair and because of the thickness of his hair his face could not be distinguished from his back. We said: Woe be to thee, who are you? It said: I am al- Jassasa. We said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: You go to this very person in the monastery for he is eagerly waiting for you to know about you. So we came to you in hot haste fearing that that might be the Devil. He (that chained person) said: Tell me about the date-palm trees of Baisan. We &aid: About what aspect of theirs do you seek information? He said: I ask you whether these trees bear fruit or not.

We said: Yes Thereupon he said: I think these would not bear fruits. He said: Inform me about the lake of Tabariyya? We said: Which aspect of it do you want to know? He said: Is there water in it? They said: There is abundance of water in it. Thereupon he said: I think it would soon become dry. He again said: Inform me about the spring of Zughar. They said: Which aspect of it you want to know? He (the chained person) said: Is there water in it and does it irrigate (the land)? We said to him: Yes, there is abundance of water in it and the inhabitants (of Medina) irrigate (land) with the help of it, He said: Inform me about the unlettered Prophet; what has he done? We said: He has come out from Mecca and has settled In Yathrib (Medina). He said: Do the Arabs fight against him? We said: Yes. He said: How did he deal with him? We informed him that he had overcome those in his neighbourhood and they had submitted themselves before him. Thereupon he said to us: Had it actually happened? We said: Yes. Thereupon he said: If it is so that is better for them that they should show obedience to him. I am going to tell you about. myself and I am Dajjal and would be soon permitted to get out and so I shall get out and travel in the land, and will not spare any town where I would not stay for forty nights except Mecca and Medina as these two (places) are prohibited (areas) for me and I would not make an attempt to enter any one of these two. An angel with a sword in his hand would confront me and would bar my way and there would be angels to guard every passage leading to it; then Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) striking the pulpit with the help of the end of his staff said: This implies Taiba meaning Medina. Have I not, told you an account (of the Dajjal) like this? 'The people said: Yes, and this account narrated by Tamim Dari was liked by me for it corroborates the account which I gave to you in regard to him (Dajjal) at Medina and Mecca. Behold he (Dajjal) is in the Syrian sea (Mediterranian) or the Yemen sea (Arabian sea). Nay, on the contrary, he As In the east, he is in the east, he is in the east, and he pointed with his hand towards the east. I (Fatima bint Qais) said: I preserved It In my mind (this narration from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).

Scary isnt it? Just like Yajuj and Majuj he is on earth.
    May Allah strenghten all of ur Imans Inshallah

wasalam
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    LI News Service
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Dajjal here already

format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687
    Scary isnt it? Just like Yajuj and Majuj he is on earth.
    May Allah strenghten all of ur Imans Inshallah
    Ameen. And know that it is still not too late to prepare for the fitnah of Dajjal. If he comes within our lifetime then may we be amongst those resist him.

The Dajjal

"I spent thirty years learning manners, and I spent twenty years learning knowledge."

~ 'Abdullāh bin al-Mubārak (rahimahullah)
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    ABDULLAH SAOOD's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dajjal............

The Dajjal will appear as the end of the world approaches. The time he stays will be a time of immense trial for all humanity. Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) told us that, 'No tribulation on the face of the Earth since Allah created the children of Adam will be greater than the trial of the Dajjal. Verily, no prophet was sent who did not warn his people of the Dajjal, and I am the last of the prophets, and you are the last of the nations, and so he will inevitably appear among you." (ibn Majah, ibn Khuzaymah, and al-Hakim). Most of the Dajjal's followers will be from the Jews: "Seventy thousands of the Jews of Isfahan will follow the Dajjal, wearing cloaks." (Muslim). The Jews will believe that he is a miracle from Allah, that he will return to them their Kingdom. They will call him the Messiah, son of David.

WHEN WILL HE APPEAR ??
    Just before the appearance of the Dajjal, the Muslims will be at the peak of their military power. It seems that the Dajjal's purpose will be to destroy the Muslims' power. At that time, Muslims will make a peace treaty with the Christians, and together they will conquer and win, but the Christians will then break the treaty. Prophet Muhammad, (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam), informed us, "You will make a peace treaty with them [Christians] and together you will invade an enemy beyond Rome. You will be victorious and take much booty. Then, you will camp on a hilly pasture when one of the [Christians] will come and raise a cross and say: 'Victory to the Cross', so one of the Muslims will come and kill him. Then the [Christians] will break the treaty and prepare for al-Malhamah." (Abu Dawud).

AL MALHAMAH

As this battle between Muslims and Christians approaches, men will abandon Christianity to embrace Islam in large numbers. They will become the best of Muslims, and the remaining Christians will pursue them aggressively. Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "The Hour will not come until the [Christians] camp at al-Amaq or Dabiq. An army, composed of the best people on Earth at that time, will come out of Madinah to meet them. When they arrange themselves in ranks, the [Christians] will say: 'Do not stand between us and those who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight them.' The Muslims will say: 'No! by Allah, we will not stand aside and let you fight our brothers.' Then they will fight. One third will run away and Allah will never forgive them; one third will be killed and will be the best of the martyrs in the sight of Allah; another third, who have never been subject to trials, will win and conquer Constantinople. After they hang their swords on the olive trees and begin to divide the booty, Satan will shout to them that the Dajjal has taken their places amongst their family. They will run out but will find that it is not true. However when they reach ash-Sham (the area of present day Syria, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon), the Dajjal will appear. While they are preparing to fight him, and drawing up their ranks, Salaat time will come and then, Eesa the son of Maryam will descend." (Muslim).

Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) has talked at length about this battle - how terrible it will be and the great sense of sacrifice the Muslims will display. He said, "The Hour will not come until people will not be able to divide inheritance, nor rejoice over booty." Pointing toward ash-Sham, he said: "An enemy will gather forces against the Muslims, and the Muslims will gather forces against them.' A companion asked: 'Do you mean the [Christians]?' He said: 'Yes, and at that time there will be terrible fighting. The Muslims will prepare a detachment to fight to death, and not return unless they are victorious. They will fight until night intervenes, both sides will take booty but none will be victorious, and the detachment will perish. Then the Muslims will prepare another detachment to fight to death, and not return unless they are victorious. They will fight until night intervenes, both sides will take booty but none will be victorious. On the fourth day, the Muslims who are left will return to fight, and Allah will make their enemy to be defeated. There will be a battle the like of which has never been seen, so that even if a bird were to pass between the rank, it will fall dead before it reaches the end. Out of a family of one hundred, only one man will survive. So, how could he rejoice over any booty or divide any inheritance?"' (Muslim)

IDENTIFYING THE DAJJAAL
    The Dajjal will claim that he is Allah. He will perform mighty acts to convince people of his claim. But, every true believer, whether literate or illiterate, will be able to read the word kafir on his forehead, as stated by Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam). He (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) has also described his physical appearance as: short, fat, red-faced, bow-legged, with curly hair and one-eyed. One of his eyes is extinguished, and is neither protruding nor deep-seated, but resembles a floating grape. "If you are confused, know that your Lord is not one-eyed, and that no one will be able to see the Lord [in this world]." (paraphrased from Bukhari, Muslim, Ahmad and Abu Dawud). And in the narration related by Muslim and Bukhari, the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) told us that, "There has never been a Prophet who did not warn his people against the one-eyed Dajjal. Verily he is one-eyed and your lord is not one eyed. On his forehead will be written the letters Kaf, Fa', Ra, i.e., the root letters for 'kafir' or 'unbeliever').” These words will actually be written between his eyes on the forehead.

He will move with great swiftness around the Earth, "like a cloud driven by the wind.” (Muslim) Also, Prophet Mohammed (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) has informed us, "He [the Dajjal) will have two flowing rivers. One will appear to be pure water, and the other will appear to be flaming fire. Whosoever lives to see that, let him choose the river that seems to be fire, then let him close his eyes and drink from it, for it will be cold water" "...and the cool water will be fire." (Bukhari).

The Dajjal will acquire assistance from devils: “He will say to a Bedouin: 'What do you think if I bring your father and mother back to life for you'? Will you bear witness that I am your Lord?' The Bedouin will say, 'Yes', so two devils will assume the appearance of his father and mother and will say: 'O son follow him, for he is your Lord.’” (ibn Majah, ibn Khuzaymah, and al-Hakim).

Animals and objects will execute his orders: "He will come to people and call them, and they will believe in him and answer his call. Upon his order, the sky will rain, and the Earth will produce crops. Their animals will graze on these crops, and will come back with their udders full of milk and their flanks stretched. Then he will go to other people and will call them, but they will reject his call. He will depart from them and then they will suffer great famine and will possess nothing in the form of wealth. He will pass by the wasteland and say: 'bring forth your treasures' and its treasures will follow him like swarms of bees." (Muslim).

His time will be filled with extreme trials as Allah created him to be a test for people. Only those whose faith is strong will resist the great temptation and might of the Dajjal. He will rule on Earth for forty days but they would not be like other days. They are: "Forty days, and one of these days will be like a year, another day like a month, yet another like a week, and the rest will have the same length as normal days. The companions who were always concerned about the matters of faith and worship, asked Prophet Muhammad: 'O Messenger of Allah, for the day which is like a year, will one day's prayer be sufficient?' He said: 'No, you must estimate the time and observe the salah.’” (Muslim). This means that the day will truly be lengthened, and it will not be due to the people's imagination.

Prophet Mohammed (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "There will be no town the Dajjal will not visit, except Makkah and Madinah, for all their gates will be guarded by angels surrounding them. So he will camp at the salt-marsh (near Madinah). Madinah will be shaken by three tremors, after which every disbeliever and hypocrite will leave it." (Bukhari and Muslim).

The Dajjal will finally be destroyed by Prophet Eesa (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) who will descend to Earth and spread peace.

THE DAJJAAL IS ALIVE AND IS IMPRISONED ON A REMOTE ISLAND
    Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) once gathered the Muslims in the masjid and said: "I have kept you here because Tamim ad-Dari, a Christian man who has embraced Islam, told me something which agrees with what I have told you about the Dajjal. He told me that he had sailed in a ship with thirty men from Banu Lakham and Banu Judham. The waves tossed them about for a month, then they came near an island at sunset. They approached the island on the ship's rafts, and landed. They were met by a beast that was so hairy that they could not tell its front from its back. They said: 'Woe to you! What are you?' It said: 'I am al-Jassasah.' They said: 'What is al-Jassasah?' It said: 'O people, go to this man in the monastery, for he is very eager to know about you,’” Tamim said that when it named a person to us we were afraid lest it be a devil. Tamim said: "We quickly went to the monastery. There we found a huge man with his hands tied up to his neck and with iron shackles between his legs up to the ankles. We said: 'Woe to you, who are you?' It said: 'You will soon know about me. Tell me who you are.' We said: 'We are people from Arabia. We sailed on a ship, but the waves have been tossing us about for a month, and they brought us to your island, where we met a beast which was so hairy that we could not tell its front from its back. We said to it: 'Woe to you what are you?' She said: 'I am al-Jassasah.' We asked: 'What is al-Jassasah?' and it told us: 'Go to this man in the monastery, for he is very eager to know about you.' So we came to you quickly, fearing that it might be a devil.' The man said: 'Tell me about the date-palms of Beisan.' We said: 'What do you want to know about them'?' He said: 'I want to know whether these trees bear fruits or not.' We said 'Yes'. He said: 'Soon they will not bear fruits.' Then he said: 'Tell me about the lake of Tabariyah (in Palestine).' We said: 'What do you want to know about it?' He said: 'Is there water in it'?' We said: 'There is plenty of water in it.' He said: 'Soon it will become dry.' Then he said: 'Tell me about the spring of Zughar.' We asked: 'What do you want to know about it'?' He asked: 'Is there water in it, and does it irrigate the land'?' We said: 'Yes, there is plenty of water in it, and the people use it to irrigate the land.' Then he said: 'Tell me about the illiterate Prophet [Muhammad], what has he done?' We said: 'He has left Makkah and settled in Yathrib (later Madinah).' He said: 'Do the Arabs fight against him'?' We said 'Yes'. He said: 'How does he deal with them'?' So we told him that Prophet Muhammad had overcome the Arabs around him and that they had followed him. He asked: 'Has it really happened?' We said yes. He said: 'It is better for them that they follow him. Now I will tell you about myself. I am the Dajjal. I will soon be permitted to leave this place: I will emerge and travel about the Earth. In forty nights, I will pass through every town, except Makkah and Madinah, for these have been forbidden to me. Every time I try to enter either of them, I will be met by an angel bearing an unsheathed sword, who will prevent me from entering. There will be angels guarding them at every passage leading to them.'” (Muslim).
    Last edited by Ansar Al-'Adl; 05-11-2005 at 11:34 PM.
    chat Quote

Lateralus63's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Dajjal............

One of the signs of Dajjal is there will be people who will prepare his arrival and they will bear similar attributes to Dajjal, may i just say, if any of you havent heard of the illuminati. I suggest you ask someone now.
    The Dajjal

Post count means nothing. So dont pursue it.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

the Freemasons?
    The Dajjal

Do not argue with your Lord on behalf of your soul, rather argue with your soul on behalf of your Lord.” - Dhul-Nun

"It is the very pursuit of happiness that thwarts happiness." - Victor Frankl
    chat Quote

Ibn Syed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jazakallah for the great post brother Abdullah. I never knew about most of these things. May Allah help the muslims whenever the Dajjal coms or whenever one may need help.
    The Dajjal

36 83 1 - The Dajjal
    So Glorified is He and Exalted above all that they associate with Him, and in Whose Hands is the dominion of all things, and to Him you shall be returned.
    (Sura Ya-Seen 36:83)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687
    the Freemasons?

the freemasons are only a part of the illuminati, basically the illuminati stands for one new world order, under the one "all seeing eye". Just do your homework (that means google :P) and then you'll see it all.
    The Dajjal

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

they have their sign and their logo in latin on the US 1 dollar bill i know alot about them.
    The Dajjal

Do not argue with your Lord on behalf of your soul, rather argue with your soul on behalf of your Lord.” - Dhul-Nun

"It is the very pursuit of happiness that thwarts happiness." - Victor Frankl
    chat Quote

syedhs's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salam all,

I bet you all have read Dan Brown's Angel and Daemon
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well i learnt about the illuminati about 4 years ago way before angels and demons.
    The Dajjal

chat Quote

snipeaac's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I suggest u keep that topic off ur forums

harunyahya.com has a book on it.

there are quite a few things u can learn too.

I breifed muslimahimprovin on a basic history of them
    The Dajjal

If your mind would free itself from the governorship of your desires, the state would return back to it.
    -- Ibnul Qayyim al Jawziyyah

Al-Muttaqoon
    chat Quote

S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

has anyone listened to this talk regarding freemasons and dajjal? i cant remeber the title though

also i noticed some people when mentionnig `Dajjal` say La Hawla wa La Quwwata Illah billah..they say its because when they say dajjal one chain is taken off him and when they say La Hawla wa La Quwwata illah Billah 10 chains are put on or sumthing
    has anyone heard this before?
    The Dajjal

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    sistajannah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The story of Hadrat Tamim Dari and the Dajjal

The story of Tamim Dari which follows, answers the first and most important question, is the Dajjal alive? and whether Hadrat Tamim Dari and his companions have seen him when they were thrown by the waves on to some remote Island. Fatimah-bint-Qais reported, "I heard the proclaimer of the Messenger of Allah http://www.inter-islam.org/images/saw23X22.gif proclaiming (for) 'Congregational Prayer'. I went to the mosque and prayed with the Prophet http://www.inter-islam.org/images/saw23X22.gif. When he finished his prayer, he sat upon the pulpit smiling and said, 'Let every man remain in his seat.' He then asked, 'Do you know why I have called you together?' They replied, 'Allah and his Messenger know best.' The Prophet http://www.inter-islam.org/images/saw23X22.gif said, 'By Allah, I have not called you together for hope or for fear, I have called you together because Tamim ad- Dari who was a Christian, came and embraced Islam.
    He narrated a story to me, which agreed with the account I had given to you about the Dajjal. He informed me that he had embarked upon a sea-boat with thirty men of Lakhm and Jozam. Then the sea waves played with them for a month and threw them on to an island when the sun was about to set. They sat in a small side boat and landed on the Island. A beast with very coarse hair met them. They could not tell its front from its back due to its excessive hair. They asked, 'Woe to thee! Who art thou?" It replied, 'I am a spy. Go to this man in the monastery, as he is eager to receive the information you bring.
    ' Tamim Dari said, 'When it named a man for us, we fled away from it lest it might be the devil. Then we hurriedly went on until we entered the monastery and found a big-bodied man whom we had never seen before. He was firmly tied up, his hands tied to his neck, the place between his knees, and joints tied up with iron chains.' We asked, 'Woe to thee! What are thou?' He replied, 'You have the power to get my information. Inform me about yourselves.
    ' They replied, 'We are people from Arabia, we embarked upon a sea boat, but the sea waves played with us for a month and threw us onto this island. A beast of coarse hairs met us and said, 'I am a spy. Go to the man in the monastery.' So we approached you hurriedly. He asked, 'Tell me about the trees of Baisan. Do they bear fruit?.' 'Yes' We replied. He said, 'Behold! Soon they will not yield fruit.' He asked, 'Inform me of the lake of Tiberias. Is there water in it?' We replied, 'It is full of water.' He informed us, 'Soon its water will disappear.' He then asked, 'Inform me of the fountain of Zugara. Is there water in it and do its inhabitants irrigate with the water of the fountain?' 'Yes, it is full of water and it's inhabitants irrigate from its water. He asked, 'Inform me of the Prophet of the illiterates. What does he do?' We said, 'He has just come out of Makkah and gone to Yathrib.' He asked, 'Have the Arabs fought with him?' 'Yes' We replied. He asked, 'How did he treat them' We informed him that he had got the upper hand of those of the Arabs who opposed him and they obeyed him. He said, 'Behold! It is better for them if they obey him. As for myself I am certainly the Anti-Christ and it is near that an order will be passed for me to come out. I shall then come out and travel the world. I shall leave no village at which I shall not land within 40 nights except Makkah and Taibah, which will be forbidden to me. Whenever I wish to enter one of the two, an angel with a sword in his hand will encounter me and prevent me therefrom. There will be angels on every side to guard it. The apostle of Allah struck his pulpit with his staff and said, 'This is Taibah meaning Madinah. Behold! Did I not tell you?' 'Yes' they replied. 'Behold, he is in the Syrian sea or sea of Yemen; no, rather he is from the eastern direction. He then pointed out with his hand to wards the East.' (Muslim)
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! The Dajjal Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. The Dajjal