× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 153 visibility 13658

Losin/No faith???

truemuslim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    same as tupac........beneath u. under the dirt. lost inside the earth. left the spark 4 u, nd left
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Unhappy Losin/No faith???

Report bad ads?

Ook i kno by my recent threads all these "clues" lead to something bad but no dont fink that plz coz they dont .

Ok, when you feel....doubt...or something...that allah dont like u er somthing...and that feeling only came after u found out something is haram?...and that thing u do thats haram is hard to quit and u KNO its haram yet u continue to do it wit no shame...at all......and yet ur dua's are still answered everytime and u still feel like this? and u bein pressured by others and pushed by others and feel doubt and left out (oh that rhymed lol) and start feeling like it aint haram and stuff because of wut others say and because ther isnt much for u to kno so that u believe...??and things get worse and u fink its coz this reason??...

i kno u must be like so confused right now...read it 3 more times...trust me it works!

Wasalaam

and yes this is very embarassing...
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Asper's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Losin/No faith???

Subhan'Allah, I know exactly how you feel sister. It's best for you to seek knowledge and guidance from a fellow muslim so that you can educate yourself about the things your ignorant of. And for the things that you DO know of, but find yourself striving to let go of because they are haram, yet you find such pleasure in them, remember that avoiding these things is ordained by Allah subhana wa ta'ala. You must do your best to avoid them and seek refuge in him from the cursed shaytan. You must disregard what others think about what is haram and what is halal. Especially the misguided and the kuffar =p

But sister, don't beat yourself up. While yes, we all have the ability to reject that which is forbidden to us insha'Allah, and yes, it is sad and widdles away at your faith when you feel you have failed Allah subhana wa ta'ala.
    you must remember that he knows we have our shortcomings and weaknesses. He ta'ala is most forgiving and merciful and insha'Allah will forgive you for whatever it is you have done.

Rather than sit in despair, take the time to surround yourself around those who value Islam and the deen and have strong iman. If your local masjid normally has a place, or accommodates for sisters to perform salah in jammat, do so! It can be so much more lifting that doing it at home =)
    chat Quote

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Tu kaun hai paiiii?
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^^I agree! MashaAllah.

Sister I can totally relate...and I'm sure a lot of us can too. Remember that Allah Ta'ala loves more the believer that has a reason to repent! He loves it when we turn to Him. So InshaAllah, don't lose hope. It's really just shaytaan whispering to you. You haven't failed since we can see this is something your concerned about. Just make a lot of du'a for guidance and surround yourself with good Muslims, like the brother said, and anything Islamic InshaAllah If you want to talk, I'm here!

Love ya Fisabilillah sis

Last edited by Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн; 05-04-2008 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Typo!
    Losin/No faith???

*Without Allah, without Islam, life would be meaningless. If I've ever learned patience, it's because of this. Alhamdulillah...*
    chat Quote

arabianprincess's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yeah i guess im going through the same thing... im losin my faith................................ i mean it started since the day i got obessed with music... etcccccccccccccccc n now u come to a point u dont care which is sad.... but i wont give uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp i will change n then i can call my self a real muslim.. inshallah im on my WAY
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Tu kaun hai paiiii?
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^^InshaAllah Hey me and you in the same boat sis...well better now!
    Losin/No faith???

*Without Allah, without Islam, life would be meaningless. If I've ever learned patience, it's because of this. Alhamdulillah...*
    chat Quote

truemuslim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    same as tupac........beneath u. under the dirt. lost inside the earth. left the spark 4 u, nd left
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Asper View Post

Subhan'Allah, I know exactly how you feel sister. It's best for you to seek knowledge and guidance from a fellow muslim so that you can educate yourself about the things your ignorant of. And for the things that you DO know of, but find yourself striving to let go of because they are haram, yet you find such pleasure in them, remember that avoiding these things is ordained by Allah subhana wa ta'ala. You must do your best to avoid them and seek refuge in him from the cursed shaytan. You must disregard what others think about what is haram and what is halal. Especially the misguided and the kuffar =p

But sister, don't beat yourself up. While yes, we all have the ability to reject that which is forbidden to us insha'Allah, and yes, it is sad and widdles away at your faith when you feel you have failed Allah subhana wa ta'ala.
    you must remember that he knows we have our shortcomings and weaknesses. He ta'ala is most forgiving and merciful and insha'Allah will forgive you for whatever it is you have done.

Rather than sit in despair, take the time to surround yourself around those who value Islam and the deen and have strong iman. If your local masjid normally has a place, or accommodates for sisters to perform salah in jammat, do so! It can be so much more lifting that doing it at home =)
    your post made me smile
    Jazakallah khair
    Thank u
    and also i would just like to say...the masjid here is horrible...sad to say...it mite actually bring down my faith with all the types of people that go to it...
    But Jazakallah khair and jannah bro

and u too Jazzy and Princess

and also... i don't do any sins that i KNOW of except this one...and im sure everyone on this forum knows which one that is..from my threads before...
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Tu kaun hai paiiii?
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hmmm I don't think I know. But it's probably best I didn't InshaAllah. Let it be known to Allah only and try to refrain from it InshaAllah, cause He will conceal it for you
    Losin/No faith???

chat Quote

Umar001's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I dont know if I read it wrong, but, dont think that if your prayers and being answered and other things that you are safe and all. Or that you can carry on in sin.

You know, sometimes you see a farmer feeding his goats, and he feeds one loads and loads, and the others he deprives, so some think 'Oh he must love that goat' but the reason he feeds that particular one is cos he is going to slaughter it.

Got that from a video
    Losin/No faith???

The path is long but I hope we meet,
    After the grave and the Day, in paradise in bliss upon a reclined seat.

A traveler traveling - travelled from shirk to tawheed,
    If I'm remembered for anything - let it be the Mercy I seek.

Your Bro. Abu Hurayra, al-Habeshi
    chat Quote

teen-omar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

sallam lol al habeshi
    i liked that example, it made me laugh (btw which video is it)
    wassalam
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi View Post
    You know, sometimes you see a farmer feeding his goats, and he feeds one loads and loads, and the others he deprives, so some think 'Oh he must love that goat' but the reason he feeds that particular one is cos he is going to slaughter it.
    Sometimes I read something which really highlights to me how very different the Islamic teaching is from the Christian one in some respects.
    This is one of those occasions ...

Where is the mercy of Allah in this message? Where is his patience and his forgiveness for those who repent?

Perhaps Allah continues to hear the prayers of one who is struggling to free him/herself from sinful behaviour, because he is patient and mercyful?
    Losin/No faith???

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - Losin/No faith???

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

chat Quote

teen-omar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sallam
    Allah is putting us all through test which vary from person to person, so it's not righ tto say that he is not merciful (staghferallah)
    Allah knows best, and that is why he puts people through test, in order to see how they react to them, whether they lose faith or if their faith becomes stronger
    inshallah that answered a bit of your questions glo
    wassalam
    chat Quote

Souljette's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Souljette Of Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ye true muslim i know what problem you have...and we have all had the same problem or a little different to that. and we try to stay away from it...Don't wrry lil sis we all go through this and inshallah we have to be strong enough to conquer it
    Losin/No faith???

“The believers in their mutual kindness, compassion and sympathy are just like one body. When one of the limbs is afflicted, the whole body responds to it with sleeplessness and fever”.

www.souljette.wordpress.com
    chat Quote

Umar001's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Sometimes I read something which really highlights to me how very different the Islamic teaching is from the Christian one in some respects.

Where is the mercy of Allah in this message? Where is his patience and his forgiveness for those who repent?

Perhaps Allah continues to hear the prayers of one who is struggling to free him/herself from sinful behaviour, because he is patient and mercyful?
    I think it is because you don't understand the context, for example, you do understand that there will be a hell with gnawing of teeth and so forth, where people will be thrown in the lake of sulphur and recieve torment day and night?

Is it then for me to ask you, how can you believe in God's mercy and patience and forgiveness? If someone repents they get forgiven insha'Allah. But the example was not of a person who repented, rather, it was of someone who doesn't, erm maybe like satan?

Yes, God is all those things, but he is also just and all the other things, look at it like you would as a Christian.
    Losin/No faith???

The path is long but I hope we meet,
    After the grave and the Day, in paradise in bliss upon a reclined seat.

A traveler traveling - travelled from shirk to tawheed,
    If I'm remembered for anything - let it be the Mercy I seek.

Your Bro. Abu Hurayra, al-Habeshi
    chat Quote

Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by glo View Post

Perhaps Allah continues to hear the prayers of one who is struggling to free him/herself from sinful behaviour, because he is patient and mercyful.
    Greetings Glo,

I can so relate to what you said at the end. There was a time (may Allah forgive me) when I'd only pray occasionally. Even though my heart was full of love for Allah, I didn't understand the importance of prayer. Then one morning
    *feels so much shame saying this* I happened to wake up at Fajr time. My first thought was I should pray. My second was it's too cold to get out of bed!

Nevertheless, I had a little chat with Allah and apologised, then fell asleep again. I dreamt that I'm driving along a road in a residential area. The sun is shining and I have the window down. Two rose bushes catch my attention in someone's front garden. I stop my car to take a better look at what made them grab my attention. Then I notice that the branches of one bush have grown and shapened themselves into the word Allah in arabic. I was blown away and decided to ask the people who lived there if they knew of it. In short they did. And then I woke up.

Upon waking I was overwhelmed by my dream. Strange as it seems I felt peaceful and calm. I could feel in my bones that Allah was being patient with me and giving me time to mend my ways because he knew my heart was clean and that I loved him. It was like a personal message - as if He was saying "Don't worry." It made me even more determined to be a better muslim as I thought that despite my faults Allah is so kind to me, so I must make more of an effort.

Yes Allah is even Kind and Merciful when we are far from doing what pleases Him - as long as we love Him and our hearts are clean.

peace
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis View Post
    Yes Allah is even Kind and Merciful when we are far from doing what pleases Him - as long as we love Him and our hearts are clean.
    Amen to that, sister.
    God is truly great!
    Knowing that should make us all the more eager to seek him, love him, serve him and please him ... Inshallah!
    Losin/No faith???

Peace

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

[Psalm 95]

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

No offence, but from what I deduced, the first post refers to listening to music?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^Glo and myself are just saying that Allah is Kind and Merciful despite our faults. If he accepts our prayers even when we are 'bad' it doesn't necessarily mean 'He is fattening us up to slaughter us later' as bro Habeshi put it.

Glo: Amen to that, sister.
    God is truly great!
    Knowing that should make us all the more eager to seek him, love him, serve him and please him ... Inshallah!
    True and InshaAllah Glo I have a feeling you will revert one of these days inshaAllah
    chat Quote

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

True and InshaAllah Glo I have a feeling you will revert one of these days inshaAllah
    I already promised brother Mustafa that he'd be the first to know, should ever I decide to revert ... but I promise you'll be a very close second, Sis!

Inshallah God will guide me in his wisdom.
    Losin/No faith???

Peace

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

[Psalm 95]

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Awww mashaAllah. I shall be most honoured to be second. May that day come soon inshaAllah (((hugz)))
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Intisar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    ''By night it conceals the light, by day as it appears in Glory..'' -092.002-003
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Me too sis, I really hope that she does, she has such a pure and clean heart mashaa Allaah. May Allaah guide you glo.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Losin/No faith??? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Losin/No faith???