× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 2785

Quran search

Caller الداعي's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Quran search

Report bad ads?

hope u guys r in good iman and health....
    i dont come on here much ..but i thought maybe a thread for searching for things in the quran would be interesting ...i dont know if this has been done before if so then theres no need to start another but if not then heres how it goes:

*someone chooses a topic or name or anything in the quran (it has to be text from the quran and not tafseer otherwise ot will get difficult) and the rest of the memebers gota search for it.....

e.g. Sulayman a.s. and Harut Marut

ANS. surah baqarah2 ayah 102

They followed what the evil ones gave out (falsely) against the power of Sulayman: the blasphemers were, not Sulayman, but the evil ones, teaching men magic, and such things as came down at Babylon to the angels Harut and Marut. But neither of these taught anyone (such things) without saying: "We are only for trial; so do not blaspheme." They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife. But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's permission. And they learned what harmed them, not what profited them. And they knew that the buyers of (magic) would have no share in the happiness of the Hereafter. And vile was the price for which they did sell their souls, if they but knew!

note: the translation should be pasted so it is easier for others to follow!

may Allah accept our good deeds.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Caller الداعي's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Quran search

ok what about :
    jalut and dawud a.s.????
    chat Quote

Re.TiReD's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    LI Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Quran search

I think there is a similar thread akhee but I cant seem to find it...

WassalamuAlaykum
    Quran search

s a b r
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! Quran search Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Quran search