× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 18 of 18 visibility 2703

music-satan..proven in physcology class

ayan333's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

second time i wrote this...fraustrating but i want to get the point across

ok,i take Ap physcology

and today we did an activity were we listen to music which i refusedto and put my fingure in my hear although it didnt work,but anyway after listening to the song my teacher played it backwards and the lyrics all talked about satan

i mean it was freaky..how ironic!!!

he played numerous songs and they all but talked about satan in some form

i wont give yall teh website because i defenitly dont want to be the reason why yall disobey ALLAH(SWA) in ramadan..so u jus have to trust me..y would i lie..after all it i sRamadan..last 10 days

jus take my word for it

ill type up some of the lyrics..its creapy..and very ironic

1 title:Stairway to Heaven

Regular (foward): "if there's a bustle in you hedgegrow,dont be alarmed now,its just a spring clen for the may queen.yes there are two paths you can go by,but in the long run theres still time to change the road your on"

reverse(played backwards):
    "Oh here's to my sweet satan.the one whose little path would make me sad,whose power is satan.he'll give those with him666,there was a little toolshed where he made us suffer,sad satan"

2. titile"hotel california

Foward: "in the middle of the night,jsu to hear him say

reverse: "satan he hears this.he had me believe"

3. tittle: pokeman rap

foward:"gotta cath 'emall,got to cact them all"

reverse:i love satan....

how creepy is that???

for those who dont believe..idk wut to tell you

moral:al music is form satan!!!

love music=love/befirend satan

n please dont google this..i dont want anyone to gain a sin form this and please save me the punishment of bring this up..i jus wanted to make a point

i have no reaosn to lie!!! especially in Ramadan

Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, Be! and it is.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    SubhanAllah!'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: music-satan..proven in physcology class

JazaakiAllahu khair for sharing this. It is pretty amusing.

However, I don't want people to conclude from this in particular that music is haram. There are more solid evidences from Qur'an and Sunnah for that.

But it is pretty amusing nonetheless.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by SubhanAllah! View Post

JazaakiAllahu khair for sharing this. It is pretty amusing.

However, I don't want people to conclude from this in particular that music is haram. There are more solid evidences from Qur'an and Sunnah for that.

But it is pretty amusing nonetheless.

o ya,i defenitly know that the Qur'an and Sunnah have the hard cold evedince...but it doesnt seam to have a strong effect on them,or else they would stop listening to it..right?

i thought this mite help...it creeped me out...

i figured maybe this would help..maybe

Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, Be! and it is.
    chat Quote

Sahabiyaat's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    in a universe..in a galaxy...on a planet in a country in a state in AN area in a house in a room:)
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i once listened to a lecture on this.........and had to switch it off because the playback of the song was scary....and i was alone...and it was dark :enough!:

My heart, so precious,
    I won't trade for a hundred thousand souls.
    Your one smile takes it for free.Rumi
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    MartyrX's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Playing a song backwards really doesn't prove anything. You are simply hearing a combination of the sounds of the music and what your mind wants to hear. Its called being under the act of suggestion. They told you over and over again that you would hear these words. So of course your mind went looking for those words. Its all done through the power of suggestion and the power of your brain being told to hear these things. They don't exist and never have.
    chat Quote

Hamayun's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Allahu Akbar
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by JeffX View Post
    Playing a song backwards really doesn't prove anything. You are simply hearing a combination of the sounds of the music and what your mind wants to hear. Its called being under the act of suggestion. They told you over and over again that you would hear these words. So of course your mind went looking for those words. Its all done through the power of suggestion and the power of your brain being told to hear these things. They don't exist and never have.
    I agree with the brother. I could make a song with any random jibberish and playing it backwards would prove nothing.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by JeffX View Post
    format_quote Originally Posted by Hamayun View Post
    I agree with the brother. I could make a song with any random jibberish and playing it backwards would prove nothing.

umm ok...

chat Quote

IceQueen~'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol isn't this sort of thing done on purpose? as in the words instilled are planned that way-brainwashing *rollseyes*

"Indeed in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest"

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Most of the musicians are part of Satanic cults, so it makes sense. I've heard a Madonna song like that I think. But would we find the same if we played a Muslim singers song that contains musical instruments? I could be wrong, but I think it's more to do with Satanic cults and the fact that some of 'em are devil worshipers...

"...You are my Walî in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die as a Muslim, and join me with the righteous." [Surah Yusuf 101]
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah View Post

Most of the musicians are part of Satanic cults, so it makes sense. I've heard a Madonna song like that I think. But would we find the same if we played a Muslim singers song that contains musical instruments? I could be wrong, but I think it's more to do with Satanic cults and the fact that some of 'em are devil worshipers...

maybe..could be..i jus know after we listened..the christians or the non-believers were getting creeped out.

hey! maybe they'll be effected by this..you never know

chat Quote

AmarFaisal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I agree with sis Jawahrah. I think it makes sense that way.

http://www.islamicboard.com/signaturepics/sigpic10270_1.gif
    I feel I've lost a thousand years,just living day by day.I'm hidden behind the pain and tears,my sorrow guides the way. By Jamie Pace
    chat Quote

*Salma*'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

My friends told me about this stuff long time ago...they did some researching and said it had something to do with free masons or devil worshippers...i heard some if you play twinkle twinkle little star and some more songs backwards they say similar things about satan....also i think there were pictures of madonna stepping on the quran ....and some other ones....i cant remember what it was called that they searched on google..
    chat Quote

MartyrX's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah View Post

Not quite. There is no vast conspiracy of satanic musicians out there corrupting people.

When this actually happens on songs its called phonetic reversals. Where the songs reversed form new words. Its an accident and yes the same could be done with Muslim singers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonetic_reversal

http://skepdic.com/backward.html
    chat Quote

SixTen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Gotta catch em all = I love satan?

Don't they teach you acting on suggestion in Psychology? Come on people!
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    BlackMamba's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That was kinda weird, I have a hard time believing that this is a mere coincidence. These musicians are crazy kafirs

I'm taking AP Psychology also, we have a test tomorrow and I have no idea about anything were doing lol in Ramadan I could care less about school. How come we didn't do anything like this? I thought all AP courses have the same curriculum throughout the nation.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15 View Post
    That was kinda weird, I have a hard time believing that this is a mere coincidence. These musicians are crazy kafirs

I'm taking AP Psychology also, we have a test tomorrow and I have no idea about anything were doing lol in Ramadan I could care less about school. How come we didn't do anything like this? I thought all AP courses have the same curriculum throughout the nation.

ya i have a test tomorow InshALLAH and test correction due...n im only on number two

ya i no it sRamadan n belive my teacher does too

he's a pretty cool teacher who knows all about Islam

he's a joker..when ever i complain he say ALLAH (SWA) he doesnt say (SWA) but he say that ALLAH says that education is good and dont argue with yor elders,n repsect them and dont atlk back ext...he even threatned that he would go look in to the hadith about how long eid is cuz a girl argued that it was 3 days n he said thats to long to miss if your an "Ap" student

but ya,hope you get a 5 on the ap test.. i like physcology so i hope i wont get a 2..i hate 2's

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by SixTen View Post
    Gotta catch em all = I love satan?

Don't they teach you acting on suggestion in Psychology? Come on people!

huh i dont understand

plz dont reply i dnt want any negativity..its Ramadan

simply ignore it i fyou dnt agree or dnt likit..i ju sthought i might share it...

JazakALLAH Khair

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

They (Powers that be) deleted a separate thread about fatwah by Sheikh Muhammad Al-Hanooti

Born: March 12, 1937 in Haifa, Palestine

Education: Learned Shari’a from his father, Sheikh Ali Hanouti, and in Al-Azhar he studied Hadith from Sheikh Muhammad Said Azzawi from 1953-1958.

Previous Positions: Was an imam, teacher and khatib in Baghdad from 1962-1965. Was an imam, teacher and khatib in Kuwait from 1965-1978. He has served as the head of various Islamic centers in the United States since 1978, including Jersey City, NJ, and Dar Al-Hijra, in Virginia. He is a member of the North American Fiqh Council.

Current Position: Mufti and Fiqh Scholar @ IslamOnline.net

So I am gonna post link to it here (if they delete it they delete it, I can't do anything except to leave it to Allah)

Here goes:
    http://www.islamawareness.net/Music/music_fatwa005.html
    Last edited by doorster; 10-08-2008 at 11:12 PM.
    chat Quote

23. Hide
Hey there! music-satan..proven in physcology class Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. music-satan..proven in physcology class