× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 31 visibility 11362

A Kaafir saw the Kirama Katibin an hour before his death

The Khan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

My neighbour's grandfather, a Hindu, who expired last week, reportedly saw the Kirama Katibin an hour before his death. He was in the ICU when it occured, he got up and asked his son "tell me, who were those two men in black writing a book"?

He was 85.

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Hamayun's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Allahu Akbar
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: A Kaafir saw the Kirama Katibin an hour before his death

Subhan Allah! Not sure what to say. I will wait for a knowledgeable person to shed some light.
    chat Quote

bewildred's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Kirama Katibin???? Can you explain?

You are the WE of me (Carson McCullers)
    chat Quote

Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

SubhanAllah!
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Pk_#2's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by The Khan View Post

My neighbour's grandfather, a Hindu, who expired last week, reportedly saw the Kirama Katibin an hour before his death. He was in the ICU when it occured, he got up and asked his son "tell me, who were those two men in black writing a book"?

He was 85.

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullah,

Can you say 'Passed away' instead of expired, I find that quite rude, ano you dint mean it that wai, but that's how it comes across, I wouldn't even use that if my pet passed away,

Having said that, if he was in a hospital, I'm guessing his health wasn't as good at it usually is, when you're in that sort of a state you usually see things that you won't normally see, or act differently from your norm or even think differently, since he was in the ICU I'm guessing it was pretty serious,

What made you think it was kiramen katibin? Could have been a nurse or two walking by and checking up on him,

Or it could have been what you guessed... Wa Allaahu Alim.

"Whoever lives amongst you will see much differing, so adhere to my Sunnah" Muhammad
    (صلّى الله عليه و سلم)

Dhikhrul-lil-Aalamiin
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

subhanAllaah

kiramah katibeen are the two angels who write good n bad deeds right?

subhanAllaah

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

ayan333's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

SubhanALLAH

well a family frien df mines granmother died..ansh etoldus that her granmother would alway sask who are thosetwo mn in white sitting over there..give them something to drink

she was also old

SubhanALLAH..she died soon after..i dt know if i was that day or not

May ALLAH (SWA) have mercy on her.Ameen

Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, Be! and it is.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2 View Post
    AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullah,

Can you say 'Passed away' instead of expired, I find that quite rude, ano you dint mean it that wai, but that's how it comes across, I wouldn't even use that if my pet passed away,

Having said that, if he was in a hospital, I'm guessing his health wasn't as good at it usually is, when you're in that sort of a state you usually see things that you won't normally see, or act differently from your norm or even think differently, since he was in the ICU I'm guessing it was pretty serious,

What made you think it was kiramen katibin? Could have been a nurse or two walking by and checking up on him,

Or it could have been what you guessed... Wa Allaahu Alim.

I apologise, I shall refrain from using that term hereafter.

His son was with him all along. There was no nurse or doctor at all that morning.

format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333 View Post

SubhanALLAH

well a family frien df mines granmother died..ansh etoldus that her granmother would alway sask who are thosetwo mn in white sitting over there..give them something to drink

she was also old

SubhanALLAH..she died soon after..i dt know if i was that day or not

May ALLAH (SWA) have mercy on her.Ameen
    As far as I know, if the honourable recorders are dressed in white, you're going to heaven, if black, it's hell. Prophet Muhammed (SAW) always saw angels dressed in white. Always.

format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim View Post
    subhanAllaah

kiramah katibeen are the two angels who write good n bad deeds right?

subhanAllaah
    Yup. ^^

Kiramah Katibeen = Honourable Recorders.

When we (as in, Sunni Muslims excluding the Maliki) say "Asalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah" twice over our shoulders when completing Salat, it is intended for the Kiramah Katibeen.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Allahu Akbar
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As far as I know, if the honourable recorders are dressed in white, you're going to heaven, if black, it's hell. Prophet Muhammed (SAW) always saw angels dressed in white. Always.
    Sorry this is off topic but it seems like the colour white is associated with good/noble and the colour black with bad/evil.

According to that does it mean that white people are more noble/good compared to the black people? Just curious lol.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Pk_#2's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Hamayun View Post
    Sorry this is off topic but it seems like the colour white is associated with good/noble and the colour black with bad/evil.

According to that does it mean that white people are more noble/good compared to the black people? Just curious lol.
    He was talking about there dress code, can you honestly tell me that you read your question properly before submitting?

Oh but that doesn't necessarily mean that if you wear white you are noble from those wearing black or other colours,

No, of course there are good and bad people in all races, wasn't that obvious akhi?

Not all white people are noble, not all black people are noble, you'll find both good and bad in both,

"Whoever lives amongst you will see much differing, so adhere to my Sunnah" Muhammad
    (صلّى الله عليه و سلم)

Dhikhrul-lil-Aalamiin
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

another hoax?

odd stories!

found this in a salat instruction booklet

Tasleem
    • First, look towards your right shoulder and, speaking to the angel that records your good deeds, say "assala'amu alaikum" or a better greeting (i.e. "assala'amu alaikum wa rahmatullahi").
    • It is optional to then turn your head and look towards your left shoulder, speaking to the angel that records your bad deeds, and give the same or lesser greeting as you did to your right.

^^what does it look like from this instruction?

• do the two angels stand anywhere?

or

• are they on a person's right and left shoulders?

even if it were possible to see them would it not be one at a time?

or am I misunderstanding something

Last edited by doorster; 10-16-2008 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Angels in Islam: Creatures of Light link added
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Allahu Akbar
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2 View Post
    He was talking about there dress code, can you honestly tell me that you read your question properly before submitting?

Oh but that doesn't necessarily mean that if you wear white you are noble from those wearing black or other colours,

No, of course there are good and bad people in all races, wasn't that obvious akhi?

Not all white people are noble, not all black people are noble, you'll find both good and bad in both,
    My apologies. I think you didn't detect the humour in my question

I was just saying that white colour is always associated with good things and the black colour is always associated with evil things.

Of course I know that "white" people are in fact a pale pink and "black" people are actually a dark shade of brown.

It was just a bad joke lol.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: another hoax?

format_quote Originally Posted by doorster View Post
    odd stories!

found this in a salat instruction book

Tasleem
    • First, look towards your right shoulder and, speaking to the angel that records your good deeds, say "as sala'amu alaikum" or a better greeting (i.e. "as sala'amu alaikum wa rahmatullahi").
    • It is optional to then turn your head and look towards your left shoulder, speaking to the angel that records your bad deeds, and give the same or lesser greeting as you did to your right.

^^what does it look like from this instruction?

• do the two angels stand anywhere?

or

• are they on a person's right and left shoulders?

even if it were possible to see them would it not be one at a time?

or am I misunderstanding something

I doubt it. The Maliki Sunni don't believe that the honourable recorders are on top of your shoulders. When facing right, they say "Asalumu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah" to the person on their right, and, if there's anyone on the left, they say "Walaikum Asalaam Wa Rahmatullah".

My mother told me of another such incident today, involving a young Muslim boy. My mother has rented out the top floor of a house, and there used to be a family living in a hut in the grounds, the watchman's family. Last year, their son was suffering from cancer, and his parents thought a Jinn took over his body, they called witch doctors, to no avail. When it was too late, they took him to the hospital, from where he had around two weeks to live. A day before he passed away, he whispered to his mother, saying that a huge palace has been built for him. The next day, an hour or so before he passed away, he told her that "two policemen dressed in white have come to take him".
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: another hoax?

I doubt it. The Maliki Sunni don't believe that the honourable recorders are on top of your shoulders. When facing right, they say "Asalumu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah" to the person on their right, and, if there's anyone on the left, they say "Walaikum Asalaam Wa Rahmatullah".

My mother told me of another such incident today, involving a young Muslim boy. My mother has rented out the top floor of a house, and there used to be a family living in a hut in the grounds, the watchman's family. Last year, their son was suffering from cancer, and his parents thought a Jinn took over his body, they called witch doctors, to no avail. When it was too late, they took him to the hospital, from where he had around two weeks to live. A day before he passed away, he whispered to his mother, saying that a huge palace has been built for him. The next day, an hour or so before he passed away, he told her that "two policemen dressed in white have come to take him".
    even more confused now, should it not have been one "policeman" to take him away. Kiraman Katibin are Not angels of death, at least in my version of Islam they are not, so there is no possibility of them being "seen" as coming to take the boy.

also

• is there a gap for conversations with our relatives, between the time Azrael comes and we die?
    • is he accompanied by an assistant?

http://www.islamawareness.net/Angels/who.html

^^ I believe this site to be a sister site of IslamonLine.net which belongs to eminent Muslim scholar Shiekh Qardawi

We cannot see the angels because they are made of things which our eyes cannot
    see. But all the same, we know that they are there, because Allah has told us
    so. Sometimes, we can even feel the presence of these angels.
    Last edited by doorster; 10-16-2008 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Angels in Islam: Creatures of Light link added
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You have a point. Personally, I think that he saw the honourable recorders. The translation from Urdu to English is not 100% accurate. He was young and innocent.

I think it's possible to see angels after death or in a condition of near-death for some people. For example, the Hindu man who passed away had no idea who or what angels were, yet, he saw them.

Hindus believe in Yamraj, the God of death, who has a huge golden hammer like weapon and rides a bull. If this was his belief, he would've seen Yamraj.

YamarajBahan 1?t1223983470 - A Kaafir saw the Kirama Katibin an hour before his death
    Last edited by The Khan; 10-14-2008 at 11:24 AM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Angels in Islam: Creatures of Light

You have a point. Personally, I think that he saw the honourable recorders. The translation from Urdu to English is not 100% accurate. He was young and innocent.

I think it's possible to see angels after death or in a condition of near-death for some people. For example, the Hindu man who passed away had no idea who or what angels were, yet, he saw them.
    okay thanx wa salaam

Last edited by doorster; 10-16-2008 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Angels in Islam: Creatures of Light link added
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Np, you're welcome. ^^
    chat Quote

truemuslim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    same as tupac........beneath u. under the dirt. lost inside the earth. left the spark 4 u, nd left
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

subhanallah!
    chat Quote

Mikayeel's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

My grandsfathers brother, expierenced same things on his death bed.

For the last week of his life, he told those around him that their are 2 men waiting by the door, and they do not look to friendly.

wwwislamicboardcom - A Kaafir saw the Kirama Katibin an hour before his death
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That confirms it - we can indeed see the honourable recorders before our death in certain cases. ^_^
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! A Kaafir saw the Kirama Katibin an hour before his death Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. A Kaafir saw the Kirama Katibin an hour before his death