Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

wow 1billion muslim?

Report bad ads?

i saw this video http://adamsolomon.org/2009/01/04/th...hocking-video/

and wondering subhannallah 1billion muslim yet we so weak....look at many of us sitting here in our comfortable PC chair or wateva... and all we do is few mins of oh dear palestine and thats about it... subhanllah may allah forgive us dorment muslims... who have been shackled by the love of the dunya and the tyrant rulers keep our shackles tight to the dunya.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Student of knowledge
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: wow 1billion muslim?

Asalam Alaykum Warakmatulah Wabarkatuh
    We are not wasting time. The prophet once said " That a person who trys to gain knowledge is equal as praying the whole night"
    chat Quote

ziyad786's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal View Post
    Asalam Alaykum Warakmatulah Wabarkatuh
    We are not wasting time. The prophet once said " That a person who trys to gain knowledge is equal as praying the whole night"
    whats this got to do with gazza?
    chat Quote

IslamicRevival's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have no words to describe what is happening in palestine

It is a crime against humanity yet No one has the guts to speak out

The Muslim Ummah Is In Tatters

Proof is in the pudding

May Allah swt Forgive us all
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Troubled Soul View Post
    I have no words to describe what is happening in palestine

It is a crime against humanity yet No one has the guts to speak out

The Muslim Ummah Is In Tatters

Proof is in the pudding

May Allah swt Forgive us all
    subhanllah not only that, Allah is showing who the real terrorists amoungst the world are... those who are not speaking out.. .
    chat Quote

al Amaanah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ♥ MakkahwalMadinah ♥
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

true, this ummah is weak. we need 2 change and go back to quran and sunnah and then we'll see change insha Allah. may Allah guide us all, Allahomma ameen.

wow 1billion muslim?

wwwislamicboardcom - wow 1billion muslim?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by al Amaanah View Post

true, this ummah is weak. we need 2 change and go back to quran and sunnah and then we'll see change insha Allah. may Allah guide us all, Allahomma ameen.

we cant do this untill we let go of the dunya, until we realise our wealth/comfort is a trial
    chat Quote

aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

way more than 1 billion mate, should be around 2 billion
    wow 1billion muslim?

33 43 1 - wow 1billion muslim?
    He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com
    chat Quote

Re.TiReD's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    LI Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

AssalamuAlaykum

I'm not defending myself or anybody else but I'd just like to say that the people who want to make a difference, those who want to help....do what they can masha'Allah.

And if you still think we should do more rather than make du'aa and donate, then what do you suggest? So many people these past few days have been saying that du'aas are nothing...Du'aas are everything

On the authority of Umm Darda (May Allah be pleased with her) it is reported that Prophet (Peace be upon him) said:

“…the dua of a muslim for his brother (in Islam) in his absence is readily accepted, and an angel is appointed to his side, whenever he makes a beneficial dua for his brother the appointed angel says “Ameen and may you also be blessed with the same” [Muslim]

wow 1billion muslim?

s a b r
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

dua's without action are nothing....
    chat Quote

Re.TiReD's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    LI Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yeh but please be realistic akhee, if you have the chance to go to Palestine then I suggest you log out as quick as you can and get there. If not then tell me what else we can do? If not donating and Du'aas etc?

I'm talking as a sis who wanted to do something, and then managed to alhamdulillah. But dont diss efforts, dont diss du'aa, even if they might be a drop in the ocean.
    wow 1billion muslim?

s a b r
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ziyad786 View Post
    subhanllah not only that, Allah is showing who the real terrorists amoungst the world are... those who are not speaking out.. .
    Exactly.. I do not understand the silence.

The pain in my heart seeing our brothers and sisters masscred and no one doing anything is just beyond words.

Justice will be done on Qayamat Insha Allah

May Allah grant the deceased men women and children of gaza jannat and may Allah swt throw the misguided murdering israeli terrorists into hell!

Ameen
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

dua's without action are nothing....
    What better can we do then make dua to ALLAH?! Beg to Allah swt to help the Palestinians?

There is nothing better!

IF EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM ON THIS PLANET READ NAMAZ, FOLLOWED THE SUNNAH AND KEPT AWAY FROM EVIL DONT U THINK ALLAH WOULD ACCEPT OUR DUA?

Everything which is happening now is OUR FAULT

IT IS OURS
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Student of knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

whats this got to do with gazza?
    [I][Asalam Alaykum Warakmatulah Wabarkatuh
    I was answering your other comment. In that paragraph you had two comments. I was referring to the one where you said " sitting comfortable on our chairs on our pc"
    /I]
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77 View Post
    way more than 1 billion mate, should be around 2 billion
    I think it's 1,5 billion.
    chat Quote

rpwelton's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint View Post
    I think it's 1,5 billion.
    That sounds about right.

We also have to remember that it's not quantity that counts, but quality. There may be over a billion Muslims, but how many don't pray 5 times a day, don't eat halal food, don't fast, etc?

"Thinking that he has hosts of helpers-both such as can be perceived by him and such as are hidden from him that could preserve him from whatever God may have willed. Verily, God does not change men's condition unless they change their inner selves; and when God wills people to suffer evil in consequence of their own evil deeds, there is none who could avert it for they have none who could protect them from Him." Qur'an 13:11

We can't expect God to just deliver us away from oppression and into righteousness if we do not first purify our intentions and strengthen our imaan and put our full trust in Allah SWT in times of these trials.
    chat Quote

aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by rpwelton View Post
    That sounds about right.

We also have to remember that it's not quantity that counts, but quality. There may be over a billion Muslims, but how many don't pray 5 times a day, don't eat halal food, don't fast, etc?

"Thinking that he has hosts of helpers-both such as can be perceived by him and such as are hidden from him that could preserve him from whatever God may have willed. Verily, God does not change men's condition unless they change their inner selves; and when God wills people to suffer evil in consequence of their own evil deeds, there is none who could avert it for they have none who could protect them from Him." Qur'an 13:11

We can't expect God to just deliver us away from oppression and into righteousness if we do not first purify our intentions and strengthen our imaan and put our full trust in Allah SWT in times of these trials.
    quality sure does matter
    wow 1billion muslim?

33 43 1 - wow 1billion muslim?
    He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com
    chat Quote

noorseeker's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

First of all we have no doubt that inshallah Palestine will one day be liberated.

We all want to see it in our life time , the hard part is waiting.
    we are not taking any thing away from dua , Dua is essential.
    donating money is essential, mashallah these charities do know what thet are doing.

If you want me to catch the next plane to gaza and go defend them, i would love to
    but i am only one man.

we need a coordinated effort to do something, and it falls on our muslim leaders
    but we are not hearing anything from them. All they seem to be doing is going to summits ,and no action being done.

all these muslim countries, why cant they just threaten israel with military action,

threaten thats all, they wont even need to assemble an army.

look at the confidence israel is showing, surounded by 300 million muslims
    i cant get my head around that. what arrogance they are showing
    chat Quote

Vito's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Troubled Soul and ziyad786, you still haven't helped us by saying that we aren't doing anything. What do you suggest we do? Du'a is not enough for you (for ziyad at least), going to protests and letting our voices be heard is not enough for you (might I add, Muslims from around the world are doing this), donation is not enough, so please do help us. We all feel their pain and we have family there as well. Do you think we want this to happen? Don't take this the wrong way but please be real..

nightstar, I think that would be the next best thing to happen is if some of our Muslim leaders try and help out in any way. Threats would most likely not mean anything to those terrorists, but if there were to be some kind of action, there would probably be another war between the U.S and of course everyone who kisses their *** would follow.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    S1aveofA11ah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The Muslims need to return back to Allah - to Islam. Some know it - I guess most don't hence the weakness. The Ummah is emersed in Shirk and Kufr - grave worship, worshipping others along with Allah and so on. The question truly arises as to how many of the 1.5 billion Muslims are ACTUALLY Muslims or just Muslim by name. The naming of something does not make it a reality.

The world has something like 11 million Jews and they hold such strength. 1.5 billion Muslims and such weakness. I am not trying to be insulting to Jews or trying to say their worldy positions should be removed.

The Muslims need to return back to Allah. If Allah was happy with the 1.5 billion do you think He would allow us to be so weak?.

But hope is there. With the right return to Allah and Islam - watch the 1.5 billion become blessed. They can be the world leaders. They can be a nation of excellence, honour and might.

I say to each and every reader - not just with the recent events in Gaza but with the 60 YEARS of cruelty - seriously consider boycotting ALL Israeli products that feed the oppressive military regime: http://www.inminds.com/boycott-israel.html.

Now is the time. Tomorrow you may not be alive.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! wow 1billion muslim? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. wow 1billion muslim?