× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 6 of 6 visibility 2066

Refutation!

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Refutation!

Report bad ads?

I have recently come across this article, can anyone please help, as I do not have enough knowledge myself to always know which are reliable articles and which are not.. I have always thought that salafipublications.com was a reliable site? I have not read the entire article, just skimmed it.. but thought that some-one with knowledge could explain it a bit more? Also the publisher At-Tibyan, would it be ok to quote information from them in Islamic Studies?..
    Refutation!

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Refutation!

which article?
    Refutation!

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar
    chat Quote

anonymous's Avatar Restricted Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

They have biased info about most islamic topics. This is because they believe in certain sub-division of Islam are "kaffair". I wouldn't necessarily rely on "salafi" info about everything in Islam to be accurate and truthful.
    Refutation!

IB Forum Anonymous Account.
    Available to those who wish to be anonymous in the Advice & Support section.

Abuse of the Anonymous System will NOT be tolerated!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

http://www.missionislam.com/knowledge/Refutation.pdf

oopps...sorry forgot to actually post the article site!
    Refutation!

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Ibn Abi Ahmed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender View Post

I have recently come across this article, can anyone please help, as I do not have enough knowledge myself to always know which are reliable articles and which are not.. I have always thought that salafipublications.com was a reliable site? I have not read the entire article, just skimmed it.. but thought that some-one with knowledge could explain it a bit more? Also the publisher At-Tibyan, would it be ok to quote information from them in Islamic Studies?..

All these sites you mentioned (all of them, SPUBs included) have some good and some errors, some more than others and in different areas. What you should do is not busy yourself with them and their articles and refutations of site x or daee x, or go around saying so-and-so is an innovator or not. These groups have a tendency to restrict the people of knowledge to a number that you could count on your fingers, and they each have their own 'Ulema. And each of these groups rips the other groups to shreds. They do not deserve any attention.

My advice to you is to stay away from them and worry about what benefits you and do not carry hatred in your heart for your brothers. Ask Allah for safety and well being, especially in regards to your tongue. And seek refuge in Allah from knowledge which does not benefit.

Lastly, remember, we strive for the truth, therefore take the truth regardless if it comes out of the mouth of a salafi or a sufi.
    Refutation!

Do not argue with your Lord on behalf of your soul, rather argue with your soul on behalf of your Lord.” - Dhul-Nun

"It is the very pursuit of happiness that thwarts happiness." - Victor Frankl
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Sayyad View Post

All these sites you mentioned (all of them, SPUBs included) have some good and some errors, some more than others and in different areas. What you should do is not busy yourself with them and their articles and refutations of site x or daee x, or go around saying so-and-so is an innovator or not. These groups have a tendency to restrict the people of knowledge to a number that you could count on your fingers, and they each have their own 'Ulema. And each of these groups rips the other groups to shreds. They do not deserve any attention.

My advice to you is to stay away from them and worry about what benefits you and do not carry hatred in your heart for your brothers. Ask Allah for safety and well being, especially in regards to your tongue. And seek refuge in Allah from knowledge which does not benefit.

Lastly, remember, we strive for the truth, therefore take the truth regardless if it comes out of the mouth of a salafi or a sufi.

JazakhAllah, I wasn't searching for this article, I was after another article by this publisher when I came across this one, and it got me worried whether my other article was of good sources, thats all. So I wanted to see if anyone else knew anything more.
    again thank you for that answer, I will use that advice when reading anything
    Thank you!
    Refutation!

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

9. Hide
Hey there! Refutation! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Refutation!