× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 30 visibility 3860

I hate youths!

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I hate youths!

Report bad ads?

I received a text message earlier tonight at work informing me that my 14 year old sister, who I take to Florida next week, has been sent to hospital. I rang up my other sister and she explained what had happened. On the way home from school there were 2 black lads hurling abuse at her. They then threw rocks at her head. She rushed home crying pouring with blood. She collapsed repeatedly and my mum took her to the A&E at the hospital. The police are involved and she has an appointment with them tomorrow.

Complete cowards. Who on earth would dream of hurting a girl never mind throwing rocks at her head???
    I've been fantasising at work of being there at that time of incident and penetrating a knife into both of the lads. That is what exactly I'd have done had I caught them. Unfortunately I live 150 miles away but what I'd do to me a few feet away from them both right now.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Amadeus85's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I hate youths!

One of the silliness of modern world is a cult of youth. Nowadays, youth = interesting,"cool",fantastic,good. Old men dress as if they were twenties, the media ask young pop stars about world politics, events, as if they had any idea about it.
    I hate youths!

This country is dying because of a lack of men, not a lack of programs.

- Corneliu Zelea Codreanu
    chat Quote

Zafran's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Blackpool View Post
    I received a text message earlier tonight at work informing me that my 14 year old sister, who I take to Florida next week, has been sent to hospital. I rang up my other sister and she explained what had happened. On the way home from school there were 2 black lads hurling abuse at her. They then threw rocks at her head. She rushed home crying pouring with blood. She collapsed repeatedly and my mum took her to the A&E at the hospital. The police are involved and she has an appointment with them tomorrow.

Complete cowards. Who on earth would dream of hurting a girl never mind throwing rocks at her head???
    [B]I've been fantasising at work of being there at that time of incident and penetrating a knife into both of the lads. That is what exactly I'd have done had I caught them. Unfortunately I live 150 miles away but what I'd do to me a few feet away from them both right now.
    sorry to hear about that but what ever you were thinking isnt the right reaction at all. Let the police handle it.
    I hate youths!

Do you think the pious don't sin?

They merely:
    Veiled themselves and didn't flaunt it
    Sought forgiveness and didn't persist
    Took ownership of it and don't justify it
    And acted with excellence after they had erred - Ibn al-Qayyim
    chat Quote

Zafran's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Amadeus85 View Post
    One of the silliness of modern world is a cult of youth. Nowadays, youth = interesting,"cool",fantastic,good. Old men dress as if they were twenties, the media ask young pop stars about world politics, events, as if they had any idea about it.
    yes the knife culture is a serious problem in the UK with hoodlum youths.
    I hate youths!

Do you think the pious don't sin?

They merely:
    Veiled themselves and didn't flaunt it
    Sought forgiveness and didn't persist
    Took ownership of it and don't justify it
    And acted with excellence after they had erred - Ibn al-Qayyim
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Wyatt's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Don't say 'youth' as if all youth is in this kind of activity. There, you are completely wrong.

There's nothing mentioned that would not happen in the adult world either.
    Last edited by Wyatt; 06-03-2009 at 11:39 PM. Reason: added more...
    I hate youths!

السلام عليكم

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran View Post
    sorry to hear about that but what ever you were thinking isnt the right reaction at all. Let the police handle it.
    I understand exactly what you're saying. I'm a believer of God but I would kill for my family. My emotions would get the better of me. I'm one of the nicest guys in the world, but when it comes to my family...
    I think you may understand.

format_quote Originally Posted by Podarok View Post
    Don't say 'youth' as if all youth is in this kind of activity. There, you are completely wrong.

There's nothing mentioned that would not happen in the adult world either.
    There IS a problem with the youth, not ALL but the youth needs to be sorted. I'm 24, so I'm not that old myself but alot of the crime are committed by youths. Violence seems to be getting alot more frequent and popular in youths. More and more gangs are being formed. It's a "cool" image to be part of violence now.
    When I was younger it was "uncool" and worthy of a beating to even lay a finger on a girl. Things have obviously changed.
    The National Service should be compulsory for 16+ to teach them ALL some discipline.
    chat Quote

Wyatt's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

There IS a problem with the youth, not ALL but the youth needs to be sorted. I'm 24, so I'm not that old myself but alot of the crime are committed by youths. Violence seems to be getting alot more frequent and popular in youths. More and more gangs are being formed. It's a "cool" image to be part of violence now.
    When I was younger it was "uncool" and worthy of a beating to even lay a finger on a girl. Things have obviously changed.
    The National Service should be compulsory for 16+ to teach them ALL some discipline.
    That problem does not just stem from the youth. There is also a problem with the adults that are involved with the youth. Adults head gangs and adults make things available for these subcultures of violence. The reasons why this violence occurs can be anything.

If she was wearing a hijāb, maybe they were scared because they do not know Islam. Maybe they had that islamophobic hatred that is spread across Europe. It's not the violence one has to fight. It's the reasons for the violence one has to be aware of, and needs to control.
    Last edited by Wyatt; 06-03-2009 at 11:58 PM. Reason: added some more
    I hate youths!

السلام عليكم

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That problem does not just stem from the youth. There is also a problem with the adults that are involved with the youth. Adults head gangs and adults make things available for these subcultures of violence. The reasons why this violence occurs can be anything.

If she was wearing a hijāb, maybe they were scared because they do not know Islam. Maybe they had that islamophobic hatred that is spread across Europe. It's not the violence one has to fight. It's the reasons for the violence one has to be aware of, and needs to control.
    These two youths were not part of any gang. I'm white British and so is my sister. We come from a Catholic background (my mum's side) so we have no Muslims connections. There was no reason for them to throw rocks at my sister's head other than to think it's funny. She was just simply walking back to her home after school. I wish I was there at that very moment.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm afraid you misunderstood him, look through some posts in this link >> Blackpool

look for kewords: Black, Muslim etc.
    Last edited by doorster; 06-04-2009 at 12:10 AM.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Clover's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I've been fantasising at work of being there at that time of incident and penetrating a knife into both of the lads. That is what exactly I'd have done had I caught them. Unfortunately I live 150 miles away but what I'd do to me a few feet away from them both right now.
    Honestly, I'd be afraid for the two guys here. Here its a strict policy in the street, you hit a girl, her man or the closest man to her (brother, cousin, dad, uncle) will jump you, no matter where you go. If he doesn't, then usually one of the other guys who knows her will. It's dangerous to hit a girl here, even in private.

I am sorry for your sister's attack, but don't hate youths. I am a youth and I don't hit girls, I fight guys, but that is different, I front challenge them, and if they accept, then we fight under certain rules (no hitting below the belt, no weapons, and no ratting).

I hope the two punks are brought to justice.
    I hate youths!

taoism2 1 - I hate youths!
    chat Quote

Beardo's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Weirdo + Beard = Beardo
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I wish your sister, family, and yourself well. And I understand your anger but... condemning all youth is sort of pushing it. Obviously, what has happened to your sister is a very, VERY sad state of affairs. We (as in the forum..?) pray that your sister and family are all granted patience and success. But, I Agree with those above who posted that condemning all youth is completely wrong. I'm sure your in your moment of anger, though.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I checked up on her this morning and she's laughing and joking. She just has a nasty gash on her head and was given pain killers which makes me feel alot better.

I know not all youth are like this. In the town I live in, near Blackpool, this sort of thing is unheard of, touch wood. The youths I've come across here are friendly and more respective. Heck, not so long ago I got a knock on the door to find three 14-15 yr olds hand me my keys that I had left in my front door. But this isn't the case everywhere. There is a problem with youths that need to be sorted, ie gun and knife crime, beatings etc.
    In my opinion there's only one solution to this that works more effectively than handing reward money for good behaviour, which is wrong, or putting the police on the streets, which would be great but not enough. That is compulsory National Service for 16+18 yr olds. They should ALL be given the choice of the NS or the army and be made to do it. The biggest mistake the government ever made was to abolish it as it worked absolutely fine. Kids need discipline whether they are good youths or bad.
    chat Quote

GreyKode's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If this had happened to my sister there'd be heads rolling, that's if I had had a sister .
    Sorry for your sister man, but seriously, wasn't there anybody around at the time, in my country, a man who hits a girl(unless she's his daughter or something) in public won't walk away in good shape.
    chat Quote

aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

... Kids need discipline whether they are good youths or bad.

I agree with you completely in principle. However, I differ on the methodology: discipline should be the role of parents. There is no need for conscription to the NS.

Most kids are fine, some are total jerks that need a slap. Or a slipper in the face.
    Last edited by aamirsaab; 06-04-2009 at 09:35 AM.
    I hate youths!

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Tony's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Islamic belief
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I checked up on her this morning and she's laughing and joking. She just has a nasty gash on her head and was given pain killers which makes me feel alot better.

I know not all youth are like this. In the town I live in, near Blackpool, this sort of thing is unheard of, touch wood. The youths I've come across here are friendly and more respective. Heck, not so long ago I got a knock on the door to find three 14-15 yr olds hand me my keys that I had left in my front door. But this isn't the case everywhere. There is a problem with youths that need to be sorted, ie gun and knife crime, beatings etc.
    In my opinion there's only one solution to this that works more effectively than handing reward money for good behaviour, which is wrong, or putting the police on the streets, which would be great but not enough. That is compulsory National Service for 16+18 yr olds. They should ALL be given the choice of the NS or the army and be made to do it. The biggest mistake the government ever made was to abolish it as it worked absolutely fine. Kids need discipline whether they are good youths or bad.
    sorry for ur sister, but national service...what rubbish, you move the problem of extreme bullying behind closed doors rather than address it.the thugs get shipped abroad to cause terror and crimes against innocents of other nationality. They deserve to be stoned for what they did to ur sister, but arming them and give them pat on the back and free reign to further commit violent acts is not a good idea.
    I hate youths!

"O ye who belive! Endure, outdo all others in endurance, be ready, and observe your duty to Allah, in order that you may succeed"
    chat Quote

Sahabiyaat's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    in a universe..in a galaxy...on a planet in a country in a state in AN area in a house in a room:)
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

oh the youth of today....they make me sick.
    they probably dont know how to add up using their fingers, yet the way they strut, you would think they owned the earth.

Its all down to the mothers. is what i always say.
    I hate youths!

My heart, so precious,
    I won't trade for a hundred thousand souls.
    Your one smile takes it for free.Rumi
    chat Quote

Musaafirah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Miss. Serious ^_^
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I personally feel uncomfortable when there are a group of youths. They seem to switch to mob behaviour in the presence of their peers, though they may be genuinely sweet people when alone.
    It's so strange that I feel more initimidated when faced with a group of 12 year olds, as opposed to a group of older people. They seem to be more unpredictable.
    To the original poster, how is your sister now?
    I hate youths!

I Loves chocolate I does..
    chat Quote

Clover's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat View Post
    oh the youth of today....they make me sick.
    :enough!:

Conscription? Really..I honestly wouldn't care for me personally, cause I am joining up right after highschool anyways, but to force it is very extreme for a case of bullying. Sorry your daughter was hurt, but to force every youth into the military is tryanny if you ask me, and if they tried to enforce that in the US I'd stand against it, cause its wrong, no matter if I am joining or not.
    I hate youths!

taoism2 1 - I hate youths!
    chat Quote

S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That sure sucks and i hope she feels better soon and it doesnt affect her in the long term and cause her to lose her confidence...however these days it is pretty dangerous and beating up people seems to be something funny and cool SubhanAllah, what is the world coming to
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafirah View Post
    I personally feel uncomfortable when there are a group of youths. They seem to switch to mob behaviour in the presence of their peers, though they may be genuinely sweet people when alone.
    It's so strange that I feel more initimidated when faced with a group of 12 year olds, as opposed to a group of older people. They seem to be more unpredictable.
    To the original poster, how is your sister now?
    My sister's fine now thanks. She's now focusing her mind onto this holiday on Thursday that I'm taking her to. When alone these cowards wouldn't even hurt a fly. They're quiet but when they join up with mates they go out and tend to show off to each other by causing harm to people that have done nothing wrong. This is their humour. Pretty poor if you ask me.

The National Service is meant to teach the youth discipline and to show respect. It absolutely works. "Bad lads army" is a great example of this. At the end of the process every one of them hold their heads high with pride. They then either go on to join the army or carry on with life in a respectable manner. The objective of the National Service is to break them down and build them back up. There are Eastern European countries that do this today and it has been called for a return back here too.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! I hate youths! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I hate youths!