× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 4 of 4 visibility 1981

Your Voice!

MMohammed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Your Voice!

Report bad ads?

Whenever I hear to some Imam, I am greatly impressed from their voices.I wish I had voices like them.I try to.But I like to have my own voice,tone and style of reciting.
    How can I just bring it into being? How can I compose my own voice? How can I have my own style like the Imams of Haramain have? My Unique Voice?
    Suggest Please!
    Your Voice!

2qwlqb9 1 - Your Voice!
    JazakAllahu Khayr
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Tilmeez's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Abu Aisha
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Your Voice!

I somewhere read that you recite/speak in a "matka".a "Matka" is a deep clay-made pot used for storage of water.
    Your Voice!

رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا وَلِإِخْوَانِنَا الَّذِينَ سَبَقُونَا بِالْإِيمَانِ وَلَا تَجْعَلْ فِي قُلُوبِنَا غِلًّا لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ رَؤُوفٌ رَّحِيمٌ

chat Quote

cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by MMohammed View Post

Whenever I hear to some Imam, I am greatly impressed from their voices.I wish I had voices like them.I try to.But I like to have my own voice,tone and style of reciting.
    How can I just bring it into being? How can I compose my own voice? How can I have my own style like the Imams of Haramain have? My Unique Voice?
    Suggest Please!
    apparently it takes years to accomplish, its not as easy as it sounds. to get the actual pronouciation correct etc. depends on how good you want to be all those imams must have been trained how to do it.
    Listen to audio's all the time and recite along with them in your free time. you can download audio's on to your mp3.. if you really want to learn something Allah will help you
    Your Voice!

ae8iug 1 - Your Voice!

wwwislamicboardcom - Your Voice!
    chat Quote

Pk_#2's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez View Post
    I somewhere read that you recite/speak in a "matka".a "Matka" is a deep clay-made pot used for storage of water.
    Yeah use it like a mic, it's fun, my little brother and sister do that, well they sing in a water bottle but erm you can recite in one, makes your voice come out nicer! It's ace, try it.
    Your Voice!

"Whoever lives amongst you will see much differing, so adhere to my Sunnah" Muhammad
    (صلّى الله عليه و سلم)

Dhikhrul-lil-Aalamiin
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! Your Voice! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Your Voice!