× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 6 of 6 visibility 1896

Keeps leaving his salah.

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Keeps leaving his salah.

Report bad ads?

Asalamu Alaykum,

Hope everyone is well

Okay someone prays when he feels like it and then after a while he gets lazy and stops praying for a while or sometimes he prays one salah and not the rest... he leaves it and comes back to it then leaves it again and again :/

What do i need to do/tell this person? He knows how important salah is but he just.... gets lazy...
    Keeps leaving his salah.

Three simple rules in life:

1) If you do not go after what you want, you will never have it
    2) If you don't ask, the answer will always be no.
    3) If you do not step forward, you'll always be in the same place
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    AbdullahSyed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Keeps leaving his salah.

I heard that between us Muslims and non muslims is our prayer. I think this means if you dont pray you are a non muslim. But if they start to pray then they become muslim.

This refers to those who delay their prayers from the proper times. But if he does not pray at all, then this is kufr which puts him beyond the pale of Islam, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Between a man and shirk and kufr there stands his giving up prayer.” Narrated by Muslim, 82.

And he said: “The covenant that stands between us and them is prayer. Whoever gives it up is a kaafir.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2621; al-Nasaa’i, 463; Ibn Maajah, 1079; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani.

In that case you have to advise him, and if he persists in not praying, then you have to prevent him from being intimate with you until he repents and starts to pray.

We ask Allaah to set the affairs of all the Muslims traight.

And Allaah knows best.
    http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/42551/leaving%20salah
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What do i need to do/tell this person? He knows how important salah is but he just.... gets lazy...
    This person may not be just lazy. Alot of people think they are lazy but in reality they are depressed. A depressed individual will not go on with day to day life. Most of them are very lazy and do not accomplish much through out the day. Maybe, a change in lifestyle is needed such as healthy diet, active lifestyle, and trying to accomplish more in their day.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I heard that between us Muslims and non muslims is our prayer. I think this means if you dont pray you are a non muslim. But if they start to pray then they become muslim.
    yeh exactly... What about a person who doesn't leave his salah completley?

This person may not be just lazy. Alot of people think they are lazy but in reality they are depressed. A depressed individual will not go on with day to day life. Most of them are very lazy and do not accomplish much through out the day. Maybe, a change in lifestyle is needed such as healthy diet, active lifestyle, and trying to accomplish more in their day.
    He's not depressed i am sure but he might be stressed from the too many tasks he has to do everyday... But he's always been like that since he started praying.. So i don't think that anything is bothering him... I've read somewhere online that some people used to be like but they changed and they started praying all salahs and on time aswell. How though did they do it?
    Keeps leaving his salah.

Three simple rules in life:

1) If you do not go after what you want, you will never have it
    2) If you don't ask, the answer will always be no.
    3) If you do not step forward, you'll always be in the same place
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

How though did they do it?
    He should push himself everyday until it becomes a habit. It usually takes 30 days for something to become a habbit. Make a plan, mark down the days, start and push himself everyday until he is use to that lifestyle. Keep a journal work write it every night and explain the reason he felt lazy that time and think about the sistuation. Allah knows best
    chat Quote

umm junaid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

One of the main keys to jannah is The prayer, so just try encourage this person but do not become annoying as they may end up disliking you, but dont worry when they start prayin Inshallah they will thank you for trying to help them.
    'been there before'.
    chat Quote

9. Hide
Hey there! Keeps leaving his salah. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Keeps leaving his salah.