× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 12 of 12 visibility 2406

Wearing Hijab make you a terrorists?

Humbler_359's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Brother and Sister,

I would like to clarify on the misconception on those some idiot people who says you are terrorist become you are wearing Hijab that spotted you immediately. For instance, bad behavior christian hotel manager and Italianguy's post#141 in NYC....

How come Hijab make your terrorists? Perhaps, it is everywhere and every country, why would someone get shocked?... Muslims (short-beard or long-beard) men and hijabi women are strangers to you?....

Does Christian people even forget there are some christian Arab people in Middle East calling 'Allah' from arabic Bible.....and wearing hijab in church?

Don't forget this one- Marwa al-Sherbini from German court attacking.... More growing, and accusing.
    Last edited by Humbler_359; 12-11-2009 at 03:54 PM.

"When the Qur'an is read, Listen to it with attention, And hold your peace: That ye may receive Mercy"
    ~ 7:204

"Then do ye remember Me; I will remember You. Be grateful to Me, And reject not Faith. ~ 2:152

How Islam started 1400 years ago?- see Youtube

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    MSalman's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Proud Islamist
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Wearing Hijab make you a terrorists?

wa'alaykum as-salam

Do you want a kafir answer: "when we are born, we are innocent (if you are not a christian) and naked; therefore, naked or half naked people are innocent and those who cover themselves are not".

Typical Christian answer: "We just like to portrait Marry as covered because it proves her modesty and innocence but who cares about her our man-god doesn't care about covering and all that. He cares about our pagan worships and making him a human being".
    Last edited by MSalman; 12-10-2009 at 07:30 PM.

Fi Amanillah
    Wa As-Salāmu 'Alaykum
    Islamic-Life
    Bringing Da'wah back..to life!

عن تميم بن أوس الداري أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم: قال الدين النصيحة ثلاثا قلنا لمن يا رسول الله قال لله ولكتابه ولرسوله ولأئمة المسلمين وعامتهم - رواه مسلم
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Um, I actually don't know any other Christian, atheist, Jew, Hindu or agnostic who believes wearing a hijab makes you a terrorist. Such a notion is incredibly riduculous, and rejected out of hands by most rational people. So, what you've basically done, is take one news story about two people and generalised massively, so you assume that every Christian thinks the hijab is a terrorist garment. Who needs further educating now I wonder? It's worth noting that Eastern Orthodox Christian dress is similar to Muslim dress. I remember reading a story a few months ago about a buffoon in the US Marines who beat up a Greek member of the Eastern Orthodox Church in Florida simply because his beard was long and his clothing was modest! The Marine thought he was beating up a Muslim terrorist, but that Greek gentleman certainly won't be in a rush to get to America any time soon!

Found it:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...cle1050707.ece
    Last edited by Supreme; 12-10-2009 at 08:44 PM.
    chat Quote

ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
    so you assume that every Christian thinks the hijab is a terrorist garment.
    No, I don't.

From my knowledge, Christian who thinks the hijab is a terrorist garment is not pious Christian but secularist. And secularism is exist not only in Christianity but also in every religion.

If many Christians in America or Europe think hijab is a symbol of extremism, that is because many Christians in America or Europe are secularists.

And actually, people who think hijab is a symbol of extremism are not only non-Muslims. In example, people who want to ban hijab in Turkey are Muslims, but they leave sharia and adopt secularism.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

since i started wearing the hijab Alhamdulilah i have had no problems people actually think its beautiful and i was respected by the men at work. they were really impressed seeing a girl that dose not dress half naked and go out and date guys they asked me questions about islam etc and i did dawah and i really enjoyed it i think it depends on where your living though.

ae8iug 1 - Wearing Hijab make you a terrorists?

wwwislamicboardcom - Wearing Hijab make you a terrorists?
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

what a lawless moron (he isn't even sorry).. I think I am going to apply for a license to carry arms, in case on of these bird brains decides to attack I can blow their worthless heads of...

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Wearing Hijab make you a terrorists?

chat Quote

Humbler_359's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Um, I actually don't know any other Christian, atheist, Jew, Hindu or agnostic who believes wearing a hijab makes you a terrorist. Such a notion is incredibly riduculous, and rejected out of hands by most rational people. So, what you've basically done, is take one news story about two people and generalised massively, so you assume that every Christian thinks the hijab is a terrorist garment. Who needs further educating now I wonder? It's worth noting that Eastern Orthodox Christian dress is similar to Muslim dress. I remember reading a story a few months ago about a buffoon in the US Marines who beat up a Greek member of the Eastern Orthodox Church in Florida simply because his beard was long and his clothing was modest! The Marine thought he was beating up a Muslim terrorist, but that Greek gentleman certainly won't be in a rush to get to America any time soon!

Found it:

Brother,

I request you to stop saying "Who needs further educating now I wonder?" I have seen you repeatly saying this unnecessary quote in some of the post. You are incorrect to say this due to your egos and arrogances.

I have to say again why would I post this general? Am I making assumption?

No, Being a Muslim, I witnessed that Prostentant Christians people in Chuch jumped to conclusion to accuse Muslims, terrorists, and garments. They still do it today even good friends......

Please read ardianto post above.
    Last edited by Humbler_359; 12-11-2009 at 03:47 PM.

"When the Qur'an is read, Listen to it with attention, And hold your peace: That ye may receive Mercy"
    ~ 7:204

"Then do ye remember Me; I will remember You. Be grateful to Me, And reject not Faith. ~ 2:152

How Islam started 1400 years ago?- see Youtube

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I request you to stop saying "Who needs further educating now I wonder?" I have seen you repeatly saying this unnecessary quote in some of the post. You are incorrect to say this due to your egos and arrogances.

I have to say again why would I post this general? Am I making assumption?

No, Being a Muslim, I witnessed that Prostentant Christians people in Chuch jumped to conclusion to accuse Muslims, terrorists, and garments. They still do it today even good friends......
    Wait, they invited you, a Muslim, into their church and proceeded to give a sermon, not on the Bible or Jesus, but on Muslim clothes? I may be misunderstanding this here. Did they really do that?

From my knowledge, Christian who thinks the hijab is a terrorist garment is not pious Christian but secularist. And secularism is exist not only in Christianity but also in every religion.

If many Christians in America or Europe think hijab is a symbol of extremism, that is because many Christians in America or Europe are secularists.

And actually, people who think hijab is a symbol of extremism are not only non-Muslims. In example, people who want to ban hijab in Turkey are Muslims, but they leave sharia and adopt secularism.
    As a secularist myself, I can assure you such is not the case!

what a lawless moron (he isn't even sorry).. I think I am going to apply for a license to carry arms, in case on of these bird brains decides to attack I can blow their worthless heads of...
    I agree Gossamer, although I did post the link before you...

Just sayin'.
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I agree Gossamer, although I did post the link before you...

Just sayin'.
    ? I know.. I was commenting on the link you'd posted.. I thought that was obvious?

all the best

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Wearing Hijab make you a terrorists?

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Khanurani's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It's really funny.
    How people see a muslim guy with a beard and Imamah/prayer-cap and think that he's a bomb artist or taliban.
    whereas people look at David Beckham with his piercings, tattoo and Mohicann and think that he's a trendsetter?

You see a Muslimah in a hijaab, and you think she's a oppressed unliberated woman.
    whereas you see a woman semi-naked and you thinmk she's liberated and modest?
    i don't think so...
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye View Post
    ? I know.. I was commenting on the link you'd posted.. I thought that was obvious?

all the best

My mistake, you hadn't put quote brackets round it.
    chat Quote

Donia's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wow.
    Just... wow.
    I would say I can't believe it but.. nothing surprises me.
    I agree with sis Skye.. This makes me want to carry a weapon. You never know who's going to just randomly flip out.

"And hold fast unto Allah, He is your protector, the best to protect and the best to help"

(Quran 22:78)
    chat Quote

16. Hide
Hey there! Wearing Hijab make you a terrorists? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Wearing Hijab make you a terrorists?