× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 1501

When You Thought I Wasn’t Looking

imam bukhari's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

By a Child

WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WASN’T LOOKING, I saw you hang my first painting on the refrigerator, and I immediately wanted to paint another one.

WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WASN’T LOOKING I saw you feed a stray cat, and I learned that it was good to be kind to animals.

WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WASN’T LOOKING, I saw you make my favorite cake for me, and I leaarned that little things can be the special things in life.

WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WASN’T LOOKING, I heard you say a prayer, and I knew there is a God I could always talk to and I learned to trust in God.

WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WASN’T LOOKING, I saw you make a meal and take it to a friend who was sick, and I learned that we all have to help take care of each other.

WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WASN’T LOOKING, I saw you give of your time and money to help people who had nothing, and I learned that those who have something should give to those who don’t.

WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WASN’T LOOKING, I felt you kiss me good night, and I felt loved and safe.

WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WASN’T LOOKING, I saw you take care of our house and everyone in it, and I learned we have to take care of what we are given.

WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WASN’T LOOKING, I saw how you handled your responsibilities even when you didn’t feel good, and I learned that I would have to be resopnsible when I grow up.

WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WASN’T LOOKING, I saw tears come from your eyes, and I learned that sometimes things hurt, but it’s all right to cry.

WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WASN’T LOOKING, I saw that you cared, and I wanted to be everything that I could be.

WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WASN’T LOOKING, I learned most of life’s lessons that I need to know to be a good and productive person when I grow up.

WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WASN’T LOOKING, I looked at you and wanted to say, ‘Thanks for all the things I saw when you thought I wasn’t looking.”

Each of us, parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt or friend, influence the life of a child.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Insaanah's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    ★ Islam is THE way ★
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: When You Thought I Wasn’t Looking

It's true, children do pick up on little things that we might not even give a second thought to.

Jazaakallah for sharing.

chat Quote

Misz_Muslimah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ☆⌒ღ SuBHaNALlaH ღ⌒☆
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: When You Thought I Wasn’t Looking

Asalamalaikum,
    Jazaakalahu khayran for sharing

There is a blessing in trials...
    ...they are a means of purifying you, so you can go to the most purest place:

Jannah

chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! When You Thought I Wasn’t Looking Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. When You Thought I Wasn’t Looking