× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 57 visibility 11106

How can a mother do this?

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Angry How can a mother do this?

Report bad ads?

This story along with a few others have just horrified me-- words are worthless to describe the emotion since my mind can't even wrap around it... let alone when the mother is the culprit.. sob7an Allah.. so many people rich and poor, young and old struggle to have a healthy beautiful child, would give anything in the world to have a baby like that and this woman abuses her and kills her.. why why whyyyyyyyy? deranged ***** I want to wring her neck.. I hope they give her the death penalty!

Anthony Sobs at Account of Daughter's Death

Updated: 2 hours 42 minutes ago

Print textresize 1 - How can a mother do this?Text Size
    E-mail More

Mike Schneider AP

ORLANDO, Fla. (Dec. 11) -- A Florida mother charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter sobbed in court Friday as a prosecutor speculated aloud that the toddler was methodically drugged and suffocated with tape.

Casey Anthony cried as prosecutor Jeff Ashton suggested that Caylee Anthony's killer restrained her arms, dosed her with something that knocked her unconscious and put duct tape over her mouth and nose.

Ashton offered the scenario when explaining why he believes the case would qualify for the death penalty.

"Her killer would prepare some substance in advance that would render her physically unable to resist," said Ashton during the pretrial hearing. "If the killer looked at her face, maybe the killer saw her eyes. ... First one piece (of tape), then two, then three so that no breath was possible."

The cause of Caylee's death remains unknown, but duct tape was found on the body.
    Little Girl Lost

blank 1 - How can a mother do this?

Red Huber, Pool / MCT
    18 photos

Casey Anthony sobbed in court Friday as a prosecutor suggested that her daughter's killer restrained and drugged her. Anthony's attorneys are asking a judge to stop prosecutors from seeking the death penalty in her murder trial.

Ashton offered the scenario in response to a defense request to bar prosecutors from seeking the death penalty.

Circuit Judge Stan Strickland said he would rule later.

Because the cause of death is still unknown, prosecutors are unable to prove that she suffered a heinous, cruel or atrocious death, which is the standard under Florida law for seeking the death penalty, said Andrea Lyon, one of Anthony's attorneys.

"The real reason the state has asked for the death penalty is because they wish to get as biased a jury as they possibly can," Lyon said. "It has the effect of coercing pleas in cases where that may in fact not be appropriate."

Anthony's attorneys contend that jurors in death-penalty cases, who are screened to eliminate those with moral objections to capital punishment, are more likely to convict defendants. The defense also says the threat of the death penalty could be used to coerce Anthony into making a plea agreement.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty and her trial is expected to start next year.
    Filed under: Nation, Crime
    Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.

http://www.sphere.com/crime/article/...death/19275721
    Last edited by جوري; 12-12-2009 at 01:29 AM.

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - How can a mother do this?

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Insecured soul's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: How can a mother do this?

oh my god, i just cant belive that :S

Oh lord make my best deeds the last deeds
    Oh lord make my best day the last day (aakhirah)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

she wanted to give her up cayleeanthony 1 - How can a mother do this?

for adoption.. I can't imagine a mother doing that.. yet now, I think how much better off for that sweet little girl to have been adopted in a good loving home than dumped and gagged like some sort of worthless animal..

I am very sad.. May Allah swt bless this sweet child.. I keep imagining her horror at the moment of her death that the person she most trusted would do this to her and leave her in some unmarked grave cold and alone for animals possible to feed on.. My God it is just so cruel, I can't stand it...

I wish I hadn't seen the news today.. I am very upset and saddened by this

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - How can a mother do this?

chat Quote

Insecured soul's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

look at her, she looks like a doll, there are several such stories all over the world. they are not humans anymore they are actually shaytaan in human form

Oh lord make my best deeds the last deeds
    Oh lord make my best day the last day (aakhirah)
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If she isn't a fan of burning in fire, then there's no hope for her and her evil crimes.
    chat Quote

amirebi's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

God creates us with love, he expects us to love each other, but some of us,humankinds, are not worth living in this beautiful world...
    chat Quote

Caller الداعي's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

astagfirullah!!!

2j4akqt 1 - How can a mother do this?

IB Arabic Writing Contest prize signature !! !!
    chat Quote

dovelove's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salam alakom
    oh another sad story about a child robbed of their life by the same people who were here to protect and raise them, its too common. while the parent must hav been most definetly at the time been suffering some kind of severe mental disorder, we shud not be so quick to condemn them to hell cos if they really repent to Allah He is the only one who can judge them, while it does make one o so sad and angry we r angry about the action and we shud try to forgive the human.

and i am not sticking up for the woman but i feel the death penalty is kinda wrong especially in the USA. fostering should be something that much more muslims are willing to partake in, giving many more children stability and loving homes that some need so badly.

women wanting to give children up for adoption face no easy hand over child and forget, for some it can be a longlasting trauma, and they do it because they fear they cannot cope. it is the systems that repeatedly fail mothers and children, this ties in with my above comments about hating the actions of people rather than the people.

all children that die in innocence go to paradise isnt it? And all is done by the will of Allah so try not b too sad, as evil and disgusting as the actions maybe
    chat Quote

I<3Bush's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm surprised her case has lasted this long. Her story was never consistent, and they have a lot of evidence against her.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Donia's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I remember this story. Hadn't heard any recent updates on it so thank you for posting this article sis.
    It is so sad to me everytime I see a case like this.
    May Allah protect our children. Ameen.
    Last edited by Donia; 12-14-2009 at 04:55 PM.

"And hold fast unto Allah, He is your protector, the best to protect and the best to help"

(Quran 22:78)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by dovelove View Post
    salam alakom
    oh another sad story about a child robbed of their life by the same people who were here to protect and raise them, its too common. while the parent must hav been most definetly at the time been suffering some kind of severe mental disorder, we shud not be so quick to condemn them to hell cos if they really repent to Allah He is the only one who can judge them, while it does make one o so sad and angry we r angry about the action and we shud try to forgive the human.

and i am not sticking up for the woman but i feel the death penalty is kinda wrong especially in the USA. fostering should be something that much more muslims are willing to partake in, giving many more children stability and loving homes that some need so badly.

women wanting to give children up for adoption face no easy hand over child and forget, for some it can be a longlasting trauma, and they do it because they fear they cannot cope. it is the systems that repeatedly fail mothers and children, this ties in with my above comments about hating the actions of people rather than the people.

all children that die in innocence go to paradise isnt it? And all is done by the will of Allah so try not b too sad, as evil and disgusting as the actions maybe
    I agree with you to an extent, except I believe in the death penalty as an expiation of sin amongst other things, and though adoption might be a difficult decision, I can't imagine a mother not making that sacrifice (to be with her child).. children are our wold and future.. sobhan Allah, for certain Allah swt has wisdom to try us in different ways.. there are many people who have sold everything to have a child, and she not only wanted to give her up for adoption but killed her in a heinous fashion when she couldn't fulfill that desire (to give her up)...she is not my child and I am trying to console myself that insha'Allah that sweet little girl is in paradise, but she is also the same age as my youngest niece and nephew and the thought of them ....... asthgor Allah, I can't fathom such a heinous crime, may Allah swt save us from such tribulations .. I am very sad for this little girl.. and I want justice for her, I don't think there is a bigger betrayal than deceit from the one who is supposed to love and protect you against all the ills in the world...
    I think the only honorable thing for this woman to do is admit to guilt and let us know why? Why in God's name would anyone do that to a two year old?

Last edited by جوري; 12-13-2009 at 04:42 PM.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That is just sick!

I only can pray for her, we all know what is in store for that mother when she stands before Allah. How do you answer to that?

At least we know the little girl is in a better place than with that mother.

God be with her!
    chat Quote

cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

some people kill because they are under the influence of something much more stronger and that is our devils on our left shoulder, every human has one tempting them to do these types of things however some people just give into these whispers.. when there baby is crying to much or there kids are giving them a hard time.
    these evil ginns are always there waiting for us humans to snap believe it or not. ive seen women beating the living daylights outa there kids on the road and in shopping malls. its all tests and trials we have to face and how we cope with it. single mothers which are poor can easily break down..they just lose all hope and feel they are being punished so they no longer care and give into there desires they start to hate god they feel they have nothing to live for anyway,

its a whole endless cruel cycle probably of her being rejected by men because she had a kid who know's and when that person loses hope thats when the shaytan takes full control of course not to worry this woman will still be held accountable for her crime on the day of judgement.

ae8iug 1 - How can a mother do this?

wwwislamicboardcom - How can a mother do this?
    chat Quote

Rabi'ya's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Revert4Life
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allah protect our children from these devils that live amongst us.ameen

It makes me physically sick to think of this happening and that poor little child.

The killers will get their punishment, preferably death and removal from thif life. they wlil surely get a much harsher punishment in the next.

rose4 1 - How can a mother do this?
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    abu salaahudeen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

this is the society that we are living in
    chat Quote

AlHoda's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

She should be executed at least What did this poor baby do?!

Know that Allah sees you.

Know that Allah hears you.
    Wherever you are.
    chat Quote

aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I don't know what is worse: the fact that this vile act occured or that I'm not phased at all by it (because of the frequency of these kinds of disgusting crimes and how it is becoming less of a shock).

I mean, when I was growing up, theft was the worst crime I could comprehend - like it was the worst crime possible. Nowadays, rape and murder...and this kinda of pure evil plagues society. It's terrible and I don't think it will get better.

May Allah grant the child firdaus.

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

atleast the kids goin to jannah guarenteed, lucky
    chat Quote

Rabi'ya's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Revert4Life
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

aamirsaab - I completely agree. It is shocking that we just accept it as normality. and really worrying. sometimes its good to be sheltered from all these things.

rose4 1 - How can a mother do this?
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    dovelove's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i know the woman done wrong very wrong, but stil i dont think we r in the position to judge her actions, did we witness it, no, do we know why she did it, no, do we know her life story, no- well ok we gather she must hav been a sik individual but that said, who knows what was going thru her mind or goin on in her life, not everyone is strong enuff to ignore the devil within and if she was wired on drugs or under constant intoxication, pychological distress, mayb she did not comprehend her actions.

yes some people hav tuff lives and pull themselves thru but some people just dont kno how, and its not fair for us get up on the high horse like we judge jury and executioner Islam dont teach that... or does it? i mean wat if she accepts Islam after a detox and rehabilitation?

many people do commit henious crimes while under longterm intoxication, and while im not saying its ok to do such crimes while intoxicated, we shudnt be judging her like so, perhaps when she had time to clean up she may realise that her actons were very bad and then she may turn to Allah.

I dont believe in the death penalty cos in these times i dont think anyone is sin free to chuck the first stone if u kno wat im sayin....... and we will be all be meeting with our Lord who will tell us we we did, wat is repentance for if governments r gonna give ppl the death penalty and end their life of repentance?

i mean come on obviously this woman is clearly mentally disturbed, thats wat kind of woman would commit a crime like this to her own 2 year old, if this was any crime and done while someone is mentally disturbed i dont think they should b given the death penalty.

yea the sheltered life is nice, but i dont think its good to b unable to relate to real life things, not only relate but grasp the concept that good muslims can come from the unsheltered life, if they r given a chance.

if someone does something bad 2 us, shud we go do the same bad thing to them?

and thats my opinion to me seems logical, and Allah knows best, the Owner of the Day of Judgement for all mankind and jinn.
    peace
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! How can a mother do this? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. How can a mother do this?