× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 20 of 20 visibility 3532

wife swap - 2 diff culture

Lonely Gal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

wife swap - 2 diff culture

Report bad ads?

has anyone seen wife swap episode 2? a muslim wife swaps with an english wife.
    way do u guys make of it
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: wife swap - 2 diff culture

Living in a kuffar home among non-mahrams as a swap "wife"? how haram can you get?!
    chat Quote

GuCcI's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

OMG, I dont understand the purpose of these programs...
    But I've been hearing a lot about this particular segment so I saw it on Youtube... and am shocked from both sides... the other thing was that it was hard to understand what they're saying ... British accents are thick.

"this lesbian thing is.... way out of.. its not acceptable at all"
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Okay when I posted that I only got through half of it - now I'm really shocked at how beliefs were compromised to satisfy a stranger woman??? omg..... muslim girls "pioneers" for getting to go to a rock concert?
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

wife swap can be good sometimes but ive reduced watching t.v! to much perverted stuff nowadays going on in the soaps too. my sister was telling me about the gay story lines now.

Couple of years a go it would have been a disgraceful thing to make story like that on a soap since kids sit down to watch with there parents every night but now whats wrong with people that they have stopped caring? even kissing scenes between man and woman were not that common. they were always careful now things have changed so much

its getting awfully perverted watching anything these days.
    wife swap -  2 diff culture

ae8iug 1 - wife swap -  2 diff culture

wwwislamicboardcom - wife swap -  2 diff culture
    chat Quote

Lonely Gal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i dont understand how any muslim family can go on to make a show like this..personally i think its portrayed a worse image of muslims and how can a muslim woman go show her face to another man and thousands others through TV when its not allowed and then say they live the life of a proper muslim.
    chat Quote

Ğħαrєєвαħ's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Aslaamu alaaykum
    I was shocked to hear.that they were reffered as "Strict Muslim family"..Subhaan`Allaah...
    And also according to the Muslim family the Mother/wife is suppose to be doing all the housework whilst the Husband/father, and Children wait ..SubhaaanAllaah..thats not the Sunnah of the Prophet Sallahu alayhi wa salam at all!..Thats making islaam look like Muslim men treat their wives as slaves...
    The Famly are supposed to help out, the Prophet (pbuh) helped his wife out in housework such as cooking, cleaning etc...
    But the Muslim women and the other Women didnt live in the houses with the Men, i think they lived in a rented house or a hotel or something...
    And the Father sending his daughters to the Rock Concert was totally wrong, also because at the end the Muslim Mother, was saying how her daughters had started being cheeky. And i doubt the Muslim daughters knew the real purpous of actually wearing the Hijaab. ..
    If the Whole going to the ROCK concert thing carries on, they are surely destroying their daughters, who knows what they will end up doing, start disobeying their parents, having big arguments about why theyre not allowed to attend the Concert..etc etc..bla bla bla
    lol so yeah thats what i thought of that show ...I think wife swap should stop, cos its having ghair mahrams living in each others families, but anyways thats the West Culture..them peeps is already messed up!

Wa alaaykum Salaam

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]
    chat Quote

zakirs's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Servant of god
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Astagfirullah

______

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Muslim Word, I felt that way too, it was like the daughters didnt even know why their parents were so keen on 'the strict islamic lifestyle' and practising, they just followed rules but didnt know the purpose of them. And the whole rock concert was way out of whack... I'm still shocked.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yeah SubhaanAllaah shocking...
    Its the Parents duty to educate their own Children, this is what the world does, they send their kids to mixed schools with a lot of stuff going on...
    The Mothers duty to teach her children about Islaam..etc etc
    Everyone should play a part..InshaAllaah...

i was shocked more since one of the girls was 18 ,correct me if im wrong..
    Anyways May Allaah protect such people from such acts..Aameen

We need to practice Islaam more, coz more are falling into the trap of the Dunya..Khayrr Insha`Allaah ...

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12 View Post
    Aslaamu alaaykum
    I was shocked to hear.that they were reffered as "Strict Muslim family"..Subhaan`Allaah...
    And also according to the Muslim family the Mother/wife is suppose to be doing all the housework whilst the Husband/father, and Children wait ..SubhaaanAllaah..thats not the Sunnah of the Prophet Sallahu alayhi wa salam at all!..Thats making islaam look like Muslim men treat their wives as slaves...
    The Famly are supposed to help out, the Prophet (pbuh) helped his wife out in housework such as cooking, cleaning etc...
    But the Muslim women and the other Women didnt live in the houses with the Men, i think they lived in a rented house or a hotel or something...
    And the Father sending his daughters to the Rock Concert was totally wrong, also because at the end the Muslim Mother, was saying how her daughters had started being cheeky. And i doubt the Muslim daughters knew the real purpous of actually wearing the Hijaab. ..
    If the Whole going to the ROCK concert thing carries on, they are surely destroying their daughters, who knows what they will end up doing, start disobeying their parents, having big arguments about why theyre not allowed to attend the Concert..etc etc..bla bla bla
    lol so yeah thats what i thought of that show ...I think wife swap should stop, cos its having ghair mahrams living in each others families, but anyways thats the West Culture..them peeps is already messed up!

Wa alaaykum Salaam
    Ditto

and I couldn't Believe the father allowed the women to drink wine in his house.

I am 16 and I done half of the work in the house and my mum still moans at me for not doing enough. I couldn't believe the girls just sat in the kitchen while their mum got the dinner ready.

But in the bright side at least the mum didn't shake hands with non mahrams, also both women didn't live in each others houses and stayed in hotels... the english family came out with good results while the muslim family came out with the opposite.

Three simple rules in life:

1) If you do not go after what you want, you will never have it
    2) If you don't ask, the answer will always be no.
    3) If you do not step forward, you'll always be in the same place
    chat Quote

cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

the majority of muslims families in uk are corrupted anyway they dont follow islam but follow culture mixed with a little ignorant western attitude. im not surprized, no wonder the non muslims think bad about us

ae8iug 1 - wife swap -  2 diff culture

wwwislamicboardcom - wife swap -  2 diff culture
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Nájlá View Post
    Ditto

and I couldn't Believe the father allowed the women to drink wine in his house.

I am 16 and I done half of the work in the house and my mum still moans at me for not doing enough. I couldn't believe the girls just sat in the kitchen while their mum got the dinner ready.

But in the bright side at least the mum didn't shake hands with non mahrams, also both women didn't live in each others houses and stayed in hotels... the english family came out with good results while the muslim family came out with the opposite.
    Samere sis lol im just a few years older than you..and it can turn out same with me and my mother sometimes.....
    Yes the daughters looked like they were un-aware of their religion 100%..and im sure if them girls listened to the Non-Muslim women about going to a Rock Concert to have some few hours of "So called" fun, then i also think, they would also have agreed on taking their Hijaab of due to some silly reasons that Non-Muslim would/may have given them, and thats only because how nice that women was being...you can see that by how she agreed on how its okay to be a lesbian Astagfirullah...since she doesnt care about how her own daughter is one...
    And besides i dont see why a good so called strict family would need to go on Tv to change their family life..since thats what the whole show is about..being able to improve some things in each family..but also doesnt always improve things.. A muslim Family should see their fam as perfect to a Non-Muslim family with western cult in it, because we already know and should be able to sort out family matters from our religion, Allaah has blessed us..Islaam teaches us about everything...for e.g. our family life, how to deal with people, financial etc etc...

Anyways i jus got a bit carried away and i hope i even made sense lol, and Allahu alam ..May Allaah help the Ummah to increase love between their family..Aameen

chat Quote

¤ ιмαи ¤'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

LOL i saw that xD
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Now I am intrigued.
    Does anybody have the link to the programme?

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - wife swap -  2 diff culture

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Greetings,
    format_quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Now I am intrigued.
    Does anybody have the link to the programme?
    This page has a link to 'All Episodes', but I can't find the one being mentioned here. Maybe it isn't up yet.

Peace
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

hmm you can try type " Muslim Wife swap " in youtube, but not all parts seem to appear on there, i think only part 3 is missing for some reason...hope that helps!

chat Quote

Abdul-Raouf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    cageprisoners.com
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The title of the thread itself is very disgusting to read..... "wife swap" ...WHAT ??? gona vomit...
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yes i was shocked they had "Musims" on that show..but okay so yeah :\. just dont vomit on this forum please :\ thats even more disgusting or maybe same

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol altogether there was no point of that show ..more bad than good i suppose but yeah okay indeed

chat Quote

26. Hide
Hey there! wife swap -  2 diff culture Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. wife swap -  2 diff culture