× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 35 visibility 6487

They're preparing us for dajjal

Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Excerpt of the hadith

He informed me that he had embarked upon a sea-boat with thirty men of Lakhm and Jozam. Then the sea waves played with them for a month and threw them on to an island when the sun was about to set..........

Tamim Dari said, 'When it named a man for us, we fled away from it lest it might be the devil. Then we hurriedly went on until we entered the monastery and found a big-bodied man whom we had never seen before. He was firmly tied up, his hands tied to his neck, the place between his knees, and joints tied up with iron chains.' We asked, 'Woe to thee! What are thou?' He replied, 'You have the power to get my information. Inform me about yourselves.
    ' They replied, 'We are people from Arabia, we embarked upon a sea boat, but the sea waves played with us for a month and threw us onto this island. A beast of coarse hairs met us and said, 'I am a spy. Go to the man in the monastery.' So we approached you hurriedly.

`Abd Allah ibn `Umar narrated: Once Allah's Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved and then mentioned the Dajjal saying, "l warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed."

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: "Allah's Apostle said. 'While I was sleeping, I saw myself (in a dream) performing Tawaf around the Ka'ba. Behold, I saw a reddish-white man with lank hair, and water was dropping from his head. I asked, "Who is this?' They(angel jibreel) replied, 'The son of Mary.' Then I turned my face to see another man with a huge body, red complexion and curly hair and blind in one eye. His eye looked like a protruding out grape. They said (to me), He is Ad-Dajjal.' The Prophet added, 'The man he resembled most is Ibn Qatan, a man from the tribe of Khuza'a.'" (Translation of Bukhari ,book 88,volume 9,number 242)

Check this movie out!
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Ali_008's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    - I Love You Allah -
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: They're preparing us for dajjal

what has that trailer got to do with Dajjaal? Maybe I couldn't catch the drift, can someone please explain the relevance??

If Allah helps you, none can overcome you; and if He forsakes you, who is there after Him that can help you? And in Allah (Alone) let believers put their trust.
    Surah Ale Imran : 160

It was narrated that Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) said:
    The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) climbed up Uhud, accompanied by Abu Bakr, ‘Umar and ‘Uthmaan, and the mountain shook with them. He struck it with his foot and said: “Stand firm, O Uhud, for there is no one on you but a Prophet or a Siddeeq or two martyrs.”
    Narrated by al-Bukhaari (3483)

Allah (Subhaanahu Wa Taala) does not inspire seeking forgiveness in a slave whom he wishes to punish.
    Ali (RadhiAllahu Anhu)
    chat Quote

Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

One eyed man held captive and then is released,he intends to go to jerusalem accompanied by christians - Valhalla movie

One eyed man held captive somewhere and then is released....he'll try to rule the world until he's confronted in jerusalem...many christians and jews will accompany him- Dajjal

its probably a coincidence, but one eyed man held in an island wanting to go to jerusalem? Allahu3alem
    Last edited by Cabdullahi; 05-24-2010 at 06:14 PM.
    chat Quote

Ali_008's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    - I Love You Allah -
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Oh oh. I was more looking for the "floating grape" eye. Anyway it may or may not be a coincidence. And just half an hour ago I was watching a lecture on the Dajjaal so this thread instantly caught my attention.

If Allah helps you, none can overcome you; and if He forsakes you, who is there after Him that can help you? And in Allah (Alone) let believers put their trust.
    Surah Ale Imran : 160

It was narrated that Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) said:
    The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) climbed up Uhud, accompanied by Abu Bakr, ‘Umar and ‘Uthmaan, and the mountain shook with them. He struck it with his foot and said: “Stand firm, O Uhud, for there is no one on you but a Prophet or a Siddeeq or two martyrs.”
    Narrated by al-Bukhaari (3483)

Allah (Subhaanahu Wa Taala) does not inspire seeking forgiveness in a slave whom he wishes to punish.
    Ali (RadhiAllahu Anhu)
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yh preperations for dajjal are happening,

we have people admitting to being freemasons

33 43 1 - They're preparing us for dajjal
    He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com
    chat Quote

Ğħαrєєвαħ's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Aslaamu Alaaykum , the man is meant to be the dajjal, the one with the rotten eye right?
    And Valhalla is another word for the Dajjal? InshaAllaah correct me

Wa Alaaykum Salaam

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]
    chat Quote

Ğħαrєєвαħ's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

According to Ahmadiyah, they believe the Dajjal to be something else Allahu Alaam

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]
    chat Quote

S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

whatever it is, may Allah protect us from the Fitna of Dajjal

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar
    chat Quote

Dagless's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Getting a Wimpy...
    in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12 View Post
    And Valhalla is another word for the Dajjal? InshaAllaah correct me
    Valhalla: the hall of Odin into which the souls of heroes slain in battle and others who have died bravely are received.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12 View Post
    According to Ahmadiyah, they believe the Dajjal to be something else Allahu Alaam
    ahmadiyyah are kaffirs, they think the west is the dajjal - clearly writing off the sahih hadiths about a one eyed man

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com
    chat Quote

shuraimfan4lyf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77 View Post

Really rare to see Media talking about masons in the government. I read and watched many videos about conspiracies that the illuminati and etc are waiting for dajjal etc. I am not denying or accepting it. Only Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala knows the best. Wa salamu alaykum.

Then how can you avoid the punishment, if you disbelieve, on a Day that will make the children grey-headed?
    Sura Al-Muzzammil 73:17

"Cant forget my mothers love and mercy...her love was a tonic for me..." -Sheikh Saud As-Shuraim

LI Oldskool
    chat Quote

Lynx's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Freemasons have always admitted their existence and their members walk around with rings and car stickers and stuff indicating their membership. They're most likely a social club that want to preserve their cultural beliefs + keep a nice crowd of influential rich people as connections. Does it lead to corruption? Probably, but it's white upper class people doing their thing. The idea that they are secretely trying to take over the world for the sake of the antichrist is as ludicrous as the idea that there was a jin named iblees who, despite standing face to face with god (presumably) disobeys Him, while at the same time knowing God would send him to hell. No body, except in cartons, chooses to be evil for the sake of being evil...especially not smart guys who have taken over the planet secretly..

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
    -Plato
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
    The idea that they are secretely trying to take over the world for the sake of the antichrist is as ludicrous as the idea that there was a jin named iblees who, despite standing face to face with god (presumably) disobeys Him, while at the same time knowing God would send him to hell
    his pride got the worst of him and it happened by Allahs will, but if you think that is ludicris then you'll probably think your existance on this planet for a few years is ludicris too

www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com
    chat Quote

Dagless's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Getting a Wimpy...
    in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

his pride got the worst of him and it happened by Allahs will, but if you think that is ludicris then you'll probably think your existance on this planet for a few years is ludicris too
    Its ludicrous atheists bother posting about religious matters on here. Shame you can't ignore their quoted posts too.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless View Post
    Its ludicrous atheists bother posting about religious matters on here. Shame you can't ignore their quoted posts too.
    why ignore? you don't let statements like that go

www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com
    chat Quote

Alpha Dude's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Cold of heart
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The idea that they are secretely trying to take over the world for the sake of the antichrist is as ludicrous as the idea that there was a jin named iblees who, despite standing face to face with god (presumably) disobeys Him, while at the same time knowing God would send him to hell
    The latter is not a ludicrous notion. Many people do things in life while knowing full well that there will be negative consequences. For example:

Smoking. It increases the risk of lung cancer, yet people still smoke.
    Teens disobey their parents/teachers and disrespect them in front of their faces, knowing full well that they would be disciplined. Most are arrogant in their disobedience.
    People excessively binge drinking and overeat all the time, knowing full well what could happen to their health. There's plenty of examples one can think of.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude View Post
    The latter is not a ludicrous notion. Many people do things in life while knowing full well that there will be negative consequences. For example:

Smoking. It increases the risk of lung cancer, yet people still smoke.
    Teens disobey their parents/teachers and disrespect them in front of their faces, knowing full well that they would be disciplined. Most are arrogant in their disobedience.
    People excessively binge drinking and overeat all the time, knowing full well what could happen to their health. There's plenty of examples one can think of.
    He meant why would anyone disobey Allah directly in His presence, knowing that they would be sent to hell

All we can say is it happened by Allahs will

www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This is an interesting topic about ibliees and God.. in fact iblees never disobeyed God before the creation of Adam.. we go back to the thread about the fitna of women and the other of the righteous Jew which I have posted here:
    http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...ml#post1320531

and know that sometimes you can do all the 'right things' and appear visibly to be good, but what lurks inside is different and snaps when the right circumstances present themselves.

Now presumably and I can't link this here or validate it but from my readings, iblees knows the ancient name of God, and it is said if anything in creation invokes God by that name all his/her sins will be forgiven so he is banking on using it after having led as many of mankind astray.. but he will be made to forget it and be cast in hell along with his kindred sinners..

and Allah swt knows best

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - They're preparing us for dajjal

chat Quote

Alpha Dude's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Cold of heart
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

He meant why would anyone disobey Allah directly in His presence, knowing that they would be sent to hell
    Yes. Of course Allah knows best why and it was the will of Allah that it happened.

Lynx is perplexed as to why iblis would have done it if he knew for definite that there would be a negative consequence (hell) for disobedience and finds such a thing absurd, yet we find many real life examples where people do behave in just an equally absurd manner, doing things that are ultimately bad for them. So, if we were to go by our observation of human nature, the conclusion is that iblis's actions are entirely plausible and not ludicrous at all.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude View Post
    Yes. Of course Allah knows best why and it was the will of Allah that it happened.

Lynx is perplexed as to why iblis would have done it if he knew for definite that there would be a negative consequence (hell) for disobedience and finds such a thing absurd, yet we find many real life examples where people do behave in just an equally absurd manner, doing things that are ultimately bad for them. So, if we were to go by our observation of human nature, the conclusion is that iblis's actions are entirely plausible and not ludicrous at all.
    Us creatures with free will are strange like that. I doubt if there is a single Muslim member here who does not believe Allaah(swt) knows all of out thoughts, words and deeds. We KNOW with out the slightest indication of even the slightest doubt, that Allaah(swt) We need not see him, we know we can not hide even the smallest thought from him. Yet, very few if any of us can go for the next 24 hours without knowingly committing a sin. We somehow justify or minimize our sins. the actions of Iblis are not only plausible but it was almost certain that at least one Jinn with free will would have felt capable of out smarting Allaah(swt) and feel certain he could disobey without fear of Punishment.

If we were to take every human and Jinn walk them to the edge of the hellfire, show them the flames and let them feel the heat, there will still be those who will refuse to believe they can be sent to the fire for their sins.

Herman 1 - They're preparing us for dajjal

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! They're preparing us for dajjal Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. They're preparing us for dajjal