× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 1564

MUST READ: International Law

Beardo's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Weirdo + Beard = Beardo
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Some Important Laws Which Newton Forgot to State

LAW OF QUEUE: If you change queues, the one you have left will start to move faster than the one you are in now.
    LAW OF TELEPHONE: When you dial a wrong number, you never get an engaged one.
    LAW OF MECHANICAL REPAIR : After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch.
    LAW OF THE WORKSHOP: Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
    LAW OF THE ALIBI: If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the next morning you will have a flat tire.
    BATH THEOREM: When the body is immersed in water, the telephone rings.
    LAW OF ENCOUNTERS: The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you don’t want to be seen with.
    LAW OF THE RESULT: When you try to prove to someone that a machine won’t work, it will!
    LAW OF BIOMECHANICS: The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
    THEATRE RULE: People with the seats at the furthest from the aisle arrive last.
    LAW OF COFFEE: As soon as you sit down for a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: MUST READ: International Law

Salaam,

LAW OF COFFEE: As soon as you sit down for a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.
    LOL I like this one. This reflects reality in my life...

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

Beardo's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Weirdo + Beard = Beardo
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: MUST READ: International Law

format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow View Post
    Salaam,

LOL I like this one. This reflects reality in my life...
    That would work for me if I drank coffee. My mom is my boss.
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! MUST READ: International Law Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. MUST READ: International Law