× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 4 of 4 visibility 1730

Watching violent videos

Samiun's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Watching violent videos

Report bad ads?

, so a brother gave me a link to a site which contain a lot of brutality and violence inside it. It shows how people die and contain videos too, I haven't watch them but I saw a glimpse of it and it is scary. So if you were me, will it be better to stay away from these kind of sites or watch it to make us remember that death will come at any time?
    Watching violent videos

Please Make Dua' For Samiun..

“Whoever records a biography of a believer, it is as though he has brought him or her back to life.” - Imam Al-Sakhawi
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    May Ayob's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Watching violent videos

Salaam
    I think there are many more ways to remember death than watching these types of videos the Prophet PBUH never recommended the Sahabis to watch people being murdered in order to remember Death, i mean you can visit the Grave yard and Pray and Ask God for a Good Ending in your life to die as a believer , I think remembering death was to motivate you to do good things and watching violent videos is not a good thing at least not to me , just keep doing good things and tell your friend that this is not a way to remember death Islam is the religion of Mercy.

I hope this helped in your situation.
    Salaam
    chat Quote

Perseveranze's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Don't watch these videos, trust me they can have a very negative effect on your mind.
    Watching violent videos

A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com
    chat Quote

GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I remember watching a violent video. I felt dizzy after I finished watching it. When I tried to do normal activities, such as studying, eating, talking or sleeping, I could not stop thinking about the graphic images. So it best not to watch these types of videos.
    Watching violent videos

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! Watching violent videos Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Watching violent videos