× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 90 visibility 13873

The New American Century

GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The New American Century

Report bad ads?

The New American Century

It is a good documentary. The ending was hard to watch.
    Last edited by GuestFellow; 07-20-2011 at 06:40 PM.
    The New American Century

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: The New American Century

you still want to talk about the so-called 'Islamic terrorism' after what those ****s have done to the entire region from Afghanistan to Bosnia? They deserve every last misery and death that befalls them and insha'Allah may they rot in hell eternally. May they be ****ed in this life and the next. Pagan barbarians are so good at projecting their own ills!
    The New American Century

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - The New American Century

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ Salaam,

The documentary is about the US foreign policy. It specifically focuses on Project for the New American Century, a thinktank which promotes US dominance. The documentary is, in my opinion, too simplistic, but it does do a good job of summarising of what has happened. I wanted the documentary to explore other thinktanks as well.

I wonder if some westerners still support the troops after watching the documentary, especially the ending.
    The New American Century

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

Mr.President's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ View Post
    you still want to talk about the so-called 'Islamic terrorism' after what those ****s have done to the entire region from Afghanistan to Bosnia? They deserve every last misery and death that befalls them and insha'Allah may they rot in hell eternally. May they be ****ed in this life and the next. Pagan barbarians are so good at projecting their own ills!
    sister I know its really sad when these so called western puppets invade and destroy our muslim brothers,sisters and their countries but please don't say words like this the one almighty god has given them time to change .. yea they do evil acts but its not appropriate to say these kind of words !!!

calm down !
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Mr.President View Post
    sister I know its really sad when these so called western puppets invade and destroy our muslim brothers,sisters and their countries but please don't say words like this the one almighty god has given them time to change .. yea they do evil acts but its not appropriate to say these kind of words !!!

calm down !
    Salaam,

I'm not surprised how some western countries are taking advantage over weaker countries. They were like that for centuries and some people still support their imperial adventure. What angers me is that these Muslim leaders do nothing. They go as far as to welcome US military bases for their own protection which is absolutely foolish.
    The New American Century

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos View Post
    I wonder if some westerners still support the troops after watching the documentary, especially the ending.

what is it exactly that they think their troops do in there? Hand out peanut brittles? Even the so-called heroic acts they allege to do are so scarce that when any of them does something they have to plaster it on every channel is if to validate their illegal occupations and subjugation.. Sending down bombs with food is always so appreciated.
    My sister's oncology suite in a major metropolitan hospital is filled with cancer riddled Muslim children, sometimes sponsored by Muslim families for treatment. Imagine a ten months old girl from Iraq riddled with cancer and one of her parent's is dead because these greedy turds can't satisfy their appetite for Muslim blood.. You never hear about those do you, or why they're being treated just the 'benevolence' of America taking these otherwise untreatable cases as if they didn't cause it to begin with.

bushra2 139 - The New American Century
    calm down !

I have no desire to be calm he or she who doesn't care for the affairs of Muslim is simply not one of them!
    | Likes Abz2000 liked this post
    The New American Century

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - The New American Century

chat Quote

ProudMuslimSis's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

So sad!!! And, it seems like our hands are tied and we can't do anything about all this.

The people just get taken advantage of and suffer...like the child pictured above. I hope that the doctors were able to help him.

Sister, was that a tumor that large?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ProudMuslimSis View Post
    So sad!!! And, it seems like our hands are tied and we can't do anything about all this.

The people just get taken advantage of and suffer...like the child pictured above. I hope that the doctors were able to help him.

Sister, was that a tumor that large?
    I think he has hepatic and renal failure that poor kid may Allah swt grant him shifa'a that is probably ascites, his veins are dilated, with an abdominal hernia it is classical.. can be caused by any number of things including radiation induced tumors..

and Allah swt knows best
    The New American Century

chat Quote

ProudMuslimSis's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^^^ Sister, thank you for sharing your knowledge. I tried to PM you but your box is full. I was just going to ask for you to transfer your brain to me... I know there is a medical term for that.
    | Likes GuestFellow liked this post
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Who Am I?'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I skipped ahead to the end.

I can't say that I am surprised by what little I saw. The USA has always had a superiority complex when it comes to dealing with other nations.

I'm glad I never joined the army now when I was in college, or I could have been one of those shown in the video. I might have killed someone who didn't deserve to die, or I could have been killed myself and died as a kuffir.

I am ashamed to call myself a USA'rican now.
    chat Quote

Mr.President's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ View Post

I have no desire to be calm he or she who doesn't care for the affairs of Muslim is simply not one of them!
    dear sister in islam I am not saying that I dont care about gazan people or the ummah I do care but
    what I am saying is by typing some **** language in ur text will not bring any benefit

ok When seeing pictures of muslims who r abused and betrayed by this western powers yea we also get angry ! I also can type an article with some dash language so what
    whats the benefit ?

Insha allah we should remember them in our prayers WE must ask dua for them bigTime

btw pls calm down cuz u r being offensive !
    chat Quote

User29123's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yeah the ending of this made me very angry...hope the soldiers rot in hell, USA/UK biggest terrorist in the world......
    | Likes جوري liked this post
    chat Quote

Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

btw pls calm down cuz u r being offensive !

yusuf Ali:
    Allah loveth not that evil should be noised abroad in public speech, except where injustice hath been done;
    for Allah is He who heareth and knoweth all things.

Pickhtall:
    Allah loveth not the utterance of harsh speech save by one who hath been wronged. Allah is ever Hearer, Knower.
    Quran 4:148

God gave us a nature - and the ability to curse so as not to lose your mind. but told us not to use it unjustly.

scientists have recently found that cursing helps remove pain and stress when you bang your knee or drop something expensive.
    possibly psychological retaliation and appeasement
    though we are told to remember that all is from God and returns to Him

The Prophet (pbuh) sent Ali forward with this banner and the men hastened to it.
    War banners were handed out by Muhammad for each raid, exactly like his ancestor Qusayy.
    Ali advanced until when he came near the forts,
    he heard insulting language used of The Prophet (pbuh).
    He returned to meet The Prophet on the road and told him that it was not necessary for him to come near those rascals.
    The Prophet (pbuh) said: "Why? I think you must have heard them speaking ill of me,"
    and when Ali said that it was so, he added: "If they saw me they would not talk in that fashion."
    When The Prophet (pbuh) approached their forts, he said:
    "You brothers of monkeys, has Allah disgraced you and brought his vengeance upon you?" No doubt who's master of insulting.
    They replied: "Oh Abul-Qasim, you are not a barbarious person."
    Out-insulted, the Jews react instead to the threat of vengeance with a bit of appeasement.

Treaty of Hudaibiyah:

Urwa ibn Mas'ud al Thaqafi, chief of the tribe, was sent by the Qiraish to mediate. When he came before Rasulullah he said:
    'O Muhammed saw23X22 1 - The New American Century, you have gathered together a horde of people of all countries and you have come to your place of birth to smash it with their assistance! Now the Quraish have sworn a most solemn oath, to the effect that never, so long as their eye-lashes quiver on their eye-lid shall you set foot again in Makkah, unless by force of arms, and by our gods! The scum surrounding you will flee from your side before the sun sets on another day'.

At these words a flame of indignation lit up the eyes of the Sahaba (R.A.)
    and Abu Bakr (R.A.) went up to the infidel and shouted to him:

'Be gone, and bite the clitoris of Laat. your idol. Do you think for a moment we could abandon Allah's messenger'

'Urwa bin mas'ud is reported to have recognised him and said, if it were not the favour you did for me during such and such, i would have responded to you.

During Urwa ibn Mas'uds conversation with Rasulullah he was able to observe how boundless was the respect of the Sahaba (R.A.) for their leader. When Rasulullah performed his wudhu (ablution) his companions rushed to share the water he had used. Whenever Rasulullah uttered a word everybody tries to fulfil his desire and commands. They speak to him in a soft voice. Out of sheer respect they would never look him straight in the eye.

The Prophet saawslong 1 - The New American Century said on the authority of Ubayy Bin Ka'b:
    "If anyone proudly asserts his descent in the manner of the pre-Islamic people, tell him to bite his father's penis, and do not use a euphemism"
    Hadith - Mishkat Al-Masabih, Vol. 2, p. 1021

Euphemism is a substitution for an expression that may offend or suggest something unpleasant to the receiver,
    using instead an agreeable or less offensive expression, or to make it less troublesome for the speaker.

Last edited by Abz2000; 09-11-2011 at 02:26 AM.
    | Likes جوري liked this post
    The New American Century

2dvls74 1 - The New American Century

2vw9341 1 - The New American Century

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle View Post
    Yeah the ending of this made me very angry...hope the soldiers rot in hell, USA/UK biggest terrorist in the world......
    you relize you are being offensive to all of those who are in the US. I think its funny you think so badly of us but yet you frequent a forum where english is spoken. Granted English is something of an international language of communication but with it being in english you have to keep in mind there are going to be a bunch of "us" in here. Brittish and Americans and other EU countries...

You can not blame an entire country because of a few people...

you do relize that the majority of america does not support the various places we are right now but even if we dont support the cause you can support the solider. they dont have the option to quit...

I find your comment very derogitory.... and honestly only Allah can judge you have no right to. So if you really want to get mad start a petition or start a soup kitchen or do something for your area. if we all take care of the area around our homes the whole world will grow so use your anger for something good or get over it.
    | Likes MartyrX, Tyrion liked this post
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    noorseeker's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The truth is most people will turn a blind eye, as long as their way of life is not threatened or enhanced , they dont really care , or dont really want to know.

I ask a question, if the western countries pulled out of countries they are in , who they want to take their resources from, and their economies collapsed
    People were out of work i.e

People woudnt be happy. Would we muslims and non muslims give up our luxurious way of life if it meant they were better off and we wont
    chat Quote

MustafaMc's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Grofica View Post
    you relize you are being offensive to all of those who are in the US. I think its funny you think so badly of us but yet you frequent a forum where english is spoken. Granted English is something of an international language of communication but with it being in english you have to keep in mind there are going to be a bunch of "us" in here. Brittish and Americans and other EU countries...
    The use of English has absolutely nothing to do with speaking the truth. If you watch the last 10 minutes of this video and still feel the same way, then it is clear you side with the oppressor over the oppressed masses of innocent Iraqi civilians. For myself I was born as one of "us" you speak of but my heart goes out to "them".

you do relize that the majority of america does not support the various places we are right now but even if we dont support the cause you can support the solider. they dont have the option to quit...
    Most Americans don't give a dam whether or not we have killed 3 million Vietnamese or 1 million Iraqis. They only care about ther own selfish selfs and whether or not the price of gasoline rises. It is a copout to say "I don't support the war, but I support our troops." The troops VOLUNTEERED to join the military. There is no draft or coercion for them to join. They CHOOSE to join knowing full well they may have to kill people in order to be able to pay for education and whatever else the recruiter promises them.
    I find your comment very derogitory.... and honestly only Allah can judge you have no right to. So if you really want to get mad start a petition or start a soup kitchen or do something for your area. if we all take care of the area around our homes the whole world will grow so use your anger for something good or get over it.
    I am at a loss for words to describe your words IF they come from a Muslim. Again I invite you to watch the last 10 minutes as only a very few examples of what life and death in Iraq are really like, then come back and respond to my post. If you can then tell me to "get over it", your reply tells me where your heart is and I fear for you in giving an account before Allah (swt).
    Last edited by MustafaMc; 09-11-2011 at 12:39 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Grofica View Post
    Salaam,

Language has nothing to do with this.

He was blaming the soldiers.

If you support the troops, you support the war. The government plans the war and the soldiers carry out those plans. No one forced these soldiers to join the army. Oh they do have the option to quit. Of course there are going to be consequences for choosing to leave the army but they can still leave.

I personally cannot get over all the innocent civilians that have been killed in Iraq.
    The New American Century

chat Quote

Who Am I?'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You can support the troops insofar as you want them to come home. This is what I do. I don't agree with the so-called "War on Terror" and I don't think the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan were justified in any circumstance.

Look, I used to not care. As long as I could do my own thing, I didn't care what happened around me, and the world slowly passed me by. I was content to let it pass me by as long as I could keep drinking, smoking, and chasing girls.

Eventually I woke up and realized that I can't keep pissing my life away. One day I will stand tall before God and give an account of what I have done with my life. What was I going to tell Him? That I spent my whole life that He gave me chasing the pleasures of this world?

Anyway, my point is that I realized that I had to start caring about some things.

I just want the boys to come back home. I just want the killing to stop.
    chat Quote

Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

6a In those days ye shall make your names an eternal execration unto all the righteous,
    6b And by you shall all who curse, curse,
    And all the sinners and godless shall imprecate by you,
    6c And for you the godless there shall be a curse.
    6d And all the . . . shall rejoice,
    6e And there shall be forgiveness of sins,
    6f And every mercy and peace and forbearance:
    6g There shall be salvation unto them, a goodly light.
    6h And for all of you sinners there shall be no salvation,
    6i But on you all shall abide a curse.
    7a But for the elect there shall be light and joy and peace,
    7b And they shall inherit the earth.

Book of Enoch: 6a-7b

1. The Righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away,
    none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

2. He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.

3. But draw near hither, ye sons of the adulterer and the who*e.

4. Against whom do ye sport yourselves?

Against whome make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue?

Are ye not the children of transgression, a seed of falsehood,

5. Enflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree,

Slaying the children in the valleys under the clefts of rocks?

ISAIAH 57 : 1-5
    The New American Century

2dvls74 1 - The New American Century

2vw9341 1 - The New American Century

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Rhubarb Tart's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

People have spoken to ALL Americans to know most Americans don’t give a dam?
    Perhaps we can extend further and say most Saudis, Indonesians don’t dive a dam because of what their government do (both countries support USA and one even sell OLI to them, you now the oli that needed to run and used for both wars etc?) I can go and go and cover pretty much most Muslim countries. But I won’t, because it is wrong. And we do this so easily to Americans, like it is right?

format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos View Post
    He was blaming the soldiers.
    no, his last post clearly shows he is blaming most americans.

best regards
    The New American Century

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or he is an oppressed one.." [Bukhaari].
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! The New American Century Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. The New American Century