× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 14 of 14 visibility 2467

I'm sure God has a special spot in Hell for those who do hateful things in His name

Darth Ultor's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm sure God has a special spot in Hell for those who do hateful things in His name

Report bad ads?

I'm talking about a cult...I mean family of beings who call themselves "Christians". Just check out their sites. The things they say. It makes me wonder sometimes why God gave humans free will.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/
    http://www.godhatesislam.com/
    http://www.jewskilledjesus.com/
    http://www.godhatestheworld.com/
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Perseveranze's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I'm sure God has a special spot in Hell for those who do hateful things in His na

Aweful way to give dawah.

A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I'm sure God has a special spot in Hell for those who do hateful things in His na

Greetings and peace be with you Boaz,

Its tragic that this kind of hate exists..

In the spirit of praying for peace in our time

Eric
    | Likes جوري, Endymion liked this post

You will never look into the eyes of anyone who does not matter to God.
    chat Quote

Perseveranze's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Forgot to add, the Quran is for mankind and everyone can benefit from its wisdom -

Invite (mankind, O Muhammad SAW) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islâm) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'ân) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided. [16:125]

AND TELL My servants that they should speak in the most kindly manner [unto those who do not share their beliefs]: verily, Satan is always ready to stir up discord between men - for, verily, Satan is man's open foe! [17:53]

Oh well, that anti Islam site prob helps people to go enquire about the true Islam. In many cases we get shahadas

A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Is throwing fruit at them okay?
    chat Quote

Zafran's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salaam

I believe we should be more worried about ourselves and where we will be on the last day - is anyone of us already in hevean that we can chuck things at them?

peace
    | Likes Eric H, Riana17 liked this post

Do you think the pious don't sin?

They merely:
    Veiled themselves and didn't flaunt it
    Sought forgiveness and didn't persist
    Took ownership of it and don't justify it
    And acted with excellence after they had erred - Ibn al-Qayyim
    chat Quote

Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Is there such a website as godhateshate.com? Google says no.

Godhatesgoogle.com?
    chat Quote

Predator's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    I'm talking about a cult...I mean family of beings who call themselves "Christians". Just check out their sites. The things they say. It makes me wonder sometimes why God gave humans free will.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/
    http://www.godhatesislam.com/
    http://www.jewskilledjesus.com/
    http://www.godhatestheworld.com/
    Your Talmud and your Rabbies arent any different from those beings . They're even worse

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=156

When truth is hurled at falsehood , falsehood perishes. because falsehood by its nature is bound to perish [21:18- Holy quran]
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Oh, it's you again. How's it going?
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Predator's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    Oh, it's you again. How's it going?
    Alhamdulillah ,I'm Good . How about you ?
    Last edited by Predator; 09-10-2011 at 08:36 AM.

When truth is hurled at falsehood , falsehood perishes. because falsehood by its nature is bound to perish [21:18- Holy quran]
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Same. A little constructive criticism, Airforce: Anybody can just Google "Hateful verses from the (insert religious text here)" and use it against people of that faith. I could do the same with the Quran. But the WBC advertises itself as the only ones worthy of entering Heaven.
    chat Quote

Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

this one made my stomach hurt as i laughed so much:

“When it comes to a Gentile in peace times, one may harm him indirectly,
    for instance, by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice.”
    (Shulkan Arukh, Yoreh De ‘ah, 158, Hebrew Edition only)

to think that the writer had that idea and wrote it down - and someone may go past another fellow human in that situation and remember that- LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

i know what i'm doing next time the builder working on the roof about to step on the ladder.
    will they (david cameron et al) make an exception since it's a zionist attitude?
    Last edited by Abz2000; 09-10-2011 at 05:44 PM.

2dvls74 1 - I'm sure God has a special spot in Hell for those who do hateful things in His name

2vw9341 1 - I'm sure God has a special spot in Hell for those who do hateful things in His name

chat Quote

Futuwwa's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Everyone with pretensions about knowing anything about talmudology, raise a hand!

(I don't)
    chat Quote

IslamicRevival's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Funny stuff. These guys must be on crack
    chat Quote

18. Hide
Hey there! I'm sure God has a special spot in Hell for those who do hateful things in His name Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I'm sure God has a special spot in Hell for those who do hateful things in His name