× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 8 of 8 visibility 2042

Oxford st.

Samiun's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Oxford st.

Report bad ads?

why are there so many sisters begging for money/food there, can some1 explain? I feel really sad...
    Oxford st.

Please Make Dua' For Samiun..

“Whoever records a biography of a believer, it is as though he has brought him or her back to life.” - Imam Al-Sakhawi
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Oxford st.

are they european? they could be romanian gypsies cause some of their women wear headscarves
    Last edited by aadil77; 10-02-2011 at 11:05 AM.
    Oxford st.

33 43 1 - Oxford st.
    He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com
    chat Quote

Riana17's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    La ilaha illa Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam Alaikkum

There are many places even in front of mosque were young families beg, I think its responsibility of community and the Imaan to stop them and find for them suitable jobs, people does not have "hayaa/shame"
    | Likes جوري liked this post
    Oxford st.

The HIGHEST accomplishment I can achieve in this worldly life is to be a TRUE MUSLIM. (me)

wwwislamicboardcom - Oxford st.
    chat Quote

Samiun's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77 View Post
    are they european? they could be romanian gypsies cause some of their women wear headscarves
    I dunno but I'm really sure they were muslims cuz I wore my kopiah when they saw me and beg me for money and said 'brother' n something else. Why isn't any1 helping them... I saw one of them begging for food at a kebab shop so one of the customer who is a brother ask the shopkeeper to give her some food and he did. But still, who are they and why are they there... I felt bad when I didn't gave them a single penny when I went there again.
    Oxford st.

Please Make Dua' For Samiun..

“Whoever records a biography of a believer, it is as though he has brought him or her back to life.” - Imam Al-Sakhawi
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

They have them in the U.S too except one day they're Muslims & another day they're christian nuns & another day they're whatever else, I tried speaking to one of them once & she wasn't Muslim, she only wore a headscarf. I asked her whether she were American she uttered some unintelligible words, what her home embassy was then, again nothing comprehensible, I asked her if she spoke Arabic she nodded, then I proceeded to speak to her in Arabic and she was stumped then walked away to beg someone else .. they only call you 'brother' (not necessarily because they're Muslims) but to make an appeal to a supposed commonality that binds you with them. If I felt she were really needy I'd have given her money, but they're bandits in their own rights.. try to engage in a prolonged conversation & you'll get to the bottom of it!

& Allah swt knows best
    Last edited by جوري; 10-02-2011 at 08:30 PM.
    Oxford st.

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Oxford st.

chat Quote

Ansariyah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ~*SummerIsGone*~
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I don't think they're Muslims...These people who beg all look the same and they pretend to be Muslims. If there are poor Muslims you would have seen black muslims begging, white Muslims begging, asian Muslims begging, why only that one type of gypsy looking folks? I don't really believe these People.

First I use to fall for it, now I believe otherwise. Allah knows best
    | Likes جوري liked this post
    Oxford st.

Learn Patience from Asiyah, Loyalty from Khadijah, Sincerity from Aisha and Steadfastness from Fatima.

chat Quote

Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i think they're muslim because...they keep saying make dua for us brother
    chat Quote

Ramadhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by thequietone View Post
    i think they're muslim because...they keep saying make dua for us brother
    I can never tell if you are being serious or in jest.

Welcome back!
    chat Quote

11. Hide
Hey there! Oxford st. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Oxford st.