× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 5 of 5 visibility 1779

Recreation

Beardo's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Weirdo + Beard = Beardo
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Recreation

Report bad ads?

What do you do on your free time? I've been so bored lately.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Aprender's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Entiende tu deen.
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Recreation

I read Quran. Watch Islamic lectures to gain more knowledge. Dhikr. Go for walks outside. Hang out in nature. Hiking is always fun. Dhikr. Tidy up around the house. Read. Look up new recipies online to try out. Dhikr. Learn new verses of Quran to recite. Hang out with other sisters. Organize fun events with the family. Dhikr. Listen to the birds singing outside with a glass of juice or water. Learn about the attributes of Allah (swt). Write an e-mail to friends and family that I haven't been in touch with in a while. Work on my photography skills in nature.

Alhamdulillah for everything.
    chat Quote

Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Reading and writing.

And Internet-ing.
    chat Quote

GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Poor Beardo. *hugs*

I just watch...random videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9KGf...eature=related
    Recreation

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamualaikum.

You are not living in the jail, bro. You are a free young man, and there are many activities that you can do.

When I was young I was never getting bored because I always could find an activity like gathered with friends, went to book stores to read 'free books' and bought only a cheap book, rode bicycle that I borrow from my friend, visit exhibition event, traveling around the city with public transport car, visit park or traditional market places. Or, did in-house activities like clean up my room or help my friends to make or repair something. And many other activities, of course.

Now I spend my free time with my family, like visit recreational places, dine-out, shopping, etc. This noon I and my wife will go to wedding party, and then we will spend our time with our kids.

Time is always running, It goes and will never comeback. So, fill your time with activities. In the future, Insha Allah, you will have many beautiful memories.
    | Likes Muezzin, ~Raindrop~ liked this post
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! Recreation Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Recreation