× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 44 visibility 5700

What Zionists do to Palestenian children

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

scaledphp?server805&ampfilenamegetattachmentaspxfj&ampreslanding - What Zionists do to Palestenian children
    | Likes Abz2000 liked this post

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - What Zionists do to Palestenian children

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    KDhieb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: What Zionists do to Palestenian children

Absolutely disgusting cowards
    chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

O Allah , save oppressed Muslims and guide or punish those criminals.
    | Likes Endymion, Abz2000 liked this post

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Supplicate against them with every prayer in shaa Allah.

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - What Zionists do to Palestenian children

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Periwinkle18's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    *reading mode*
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

thts so sad may Allah protect them n keep them safe from these evil monsters ameen

Allah made everyone different thats what makes them special,so no matter what ppl say just remember you're SPECIAL!!
    "You are with the one you love"
    Nem0
    080411014129621 zpsf15d01de 1 - What Zionists do to Palestenian children

chat Quote

Jedi_Mindset's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Its time for hamas to launch a new operation against the zionists. Insha'Allah

http://www.youtube.com/user/robinb4life?feature=mhee
    I will not calm down until I will put one cheek of a tyrant on the ground and the other under my feet, and for the poor and weak, I will put my cheek on the ground.
    - Umar ibn khattab(Ra)
    wwwislamicboardcom - What Zionists do to Palestenian children
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hamas is largely ineffectual. To this day Zionists are handing out evictions to the citizens of Jerusalem in opposition of U.N and international laws demanding no change to the identity of Jerusalem. It isn't a Palestinian problem it is a Muslim problem but the majority of Muslims don't give a fig.
    Just today I was watching a British political analyst using the Quran on why we should be divided and keeping our own identity citing the noble Quran:

42 8 1 - What Zionists do to Palestenian children
    42:8 If Allah had so willed, He could have made them a single people; but He admits whom He will to His Mercy; and the Wrong-doers will have no protector nor helper.

Imagine that.. taking our creed from kaffirs or in the case of this forum various dubious ideologies..

chat Quote

Aprender's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Entiende tu deen.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This is sickening. Nothing but a bunch of cowardly thugs.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Pagan
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I feel bad for the kid and I understand the Palestinian desire to obtain their land. But who on earth started this war? I understand some of the violence but I fail to understand the outside violence from places like Iraq and all the way to Afghanistan towards Israel . Is this some sort of "pack mentality"? "You hurt a Muslim I don't even know so I am at war with you".

NAMASTEnamaste - What Zionists do to Palestenian children
    Last edited by BadOlPuttyTat; 05-29-2012 at 05:55 PM.

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by FreakOffALeash View Post
    "You hurt a Muslim I don't even so I am at war with you".
    What does this mean exactly?
    Furthermore, I don't see Afghanis, Iraqis or Palestinians descending upon the U.S maiming, killing, pillaging, taking S&M pix with prisoners, urinating on the dead, obtaining body parts of the dead as trophies as well posing with them nor descending upon women and children killing them execution style in the middle of the night, torching their bodies and then claiming the mortgage and PTSD was overwhelming them.. So exactly who here has the terrorist mob mentality?

You're amusing if nothing else!

chat Quote

Endymion's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Spring and Roses.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden such as You laid on those gone before us. Our Lord! Lay not on us burdens which we do not have the power to bear. And overlook our faults, and forgive us, and have mercy upon us. You are our Guardian; so grant us victory against the unbelieving folk.
    | Likes جوري, Abz2000 liked this post

أَسْلَمْتُ لِرَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ

400W91 1 - What Zionists do to Palestenian children
    chat Quote

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by لميس View Post
    wwwislamicboardcom - What Zionists do to Palestenian children
    That looks cruel!
    Can anybody translate what the caption says?
    Does it explain what this is about and where and when it took place?
    Last edited by glo; 05-30-2012 at 05:55 AM.

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - What Zionists do to Palestenian children

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Pagan
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What does this mean exactly?
    Furthermore, I don't see Afghanis, Iraqis or Palestinians descending upon the U.S maiming, killing, pillaging, taking S&M pix with prisoners, urinating on the dead, obtaining body parts of the dead as trophies as well posing with them nor descending upon women and children killing them execution style in the middle of the night, torching their bodies and then claiming the mortgage and PTSD was overwhelming them.. So exactly who here has the terrorist mob mentality?

You're amusing if nothing else!

Please understand I am not fully familiar with this issue regarding Palestine and Israel so forgive my stupidity about it. I am also not talking about the US. I find it odd that Islam has been around for over a thousands years and now all the sudden a bunch of people pick up guns and fight and attack the US. There are enough Muslim to destroy the world 10 times over and yet they dont because I know they are not killing over Islam (at least mostly). I am fully aware of the US and its crimes against Muslim nations that also put hatred in Osama's heart towards the UN nations. America has openly aligned itself with dictatorships in the Middle-East just for the greed of oil. So by no means am I saying "America is the good of the world".

Sorry again, part of that sentenced was edited but I meant...
    "You hurt a Muslim I don't even know so I am at war with you".
    Most countries outside of Israel have a negative outlook upon them. Terrorist organizations all way to Afghanistan and even some Saudi Iman said that all the countries should unite against war with Israel and that Israeli girls "are meant to be the slaves of Muslims". So it isnt Palestine vs Israel it is "everybody in the middle-east vs Israel". There are countries like the UAE, Iraq, Turkey and Qatar that stay out of it. But most other countries out of that have a negative outlook on Israel.
    My previous post was a little vague sorry .
    I havent gone that deep in the Israeli Palestine issue although I understand some basics of it. These outside countries have various rebel militias deemed as "terrorist groups", although in reality I do not know who they "terrorize". Lets face it, in America white outfits arent frightening, KKK realized that years ago.......
    hamas - What Zionists do to Palestenian children kukluxklansalutethumb400x300911 1 - What Zionists do to Palestenian children

I would just like for you to explain why so many outside militias give support to Palestine and why the overall Muslim countries or Ummah have a negative outlook on Israel when it is rare for any society to care about a foreign one. Throughout history no foreign country would pity another, they just run over them.
    So Muslims have this much unity? To the point that the Taliban in Afghanistan have openly supported Hamas In Israel? This is rare especially considering that most of these countries do not like each other. I find it odd so can you clarify how these "terrorist" organizations (so the US calls them, but they have lied before) all unite over Palestine and hatred against Zionist and Jews. And yes Saudi's have expressed open disliking to Jews not Zionist. I will try finding the poll that asked the question later.
    Last edited by BadOlPuttyTat; 05-29-2012 at 06:27 PM.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by FreakOffALeash View Post

Please understand I am not fully familiar with this issue regarding Palestine and Israel so forgive my stupidity about it.

Then it is perhaps prudent to educate yourself on the basics of the matter before commenting?
    Sorry again, part of that sentenced was edited but I meant...
    "You hurt a Muslim I don't even know so I am at war with you".
    And why is this bothersome? We're indeed an ummah
    Rasullullah saw23X22 1 - What Zionists do to Palestenian children giving an example of Muslim unity is reported to have said in a Hadith:
    “The Muslim Ummah is like one body. If the eye is in pain then the whole body is in pain and if the head is in pain then the whole body is in pain”

Most countries outside of Israel have a negative outlook upon them.
    This is a fragment I don't understand, who has a negative outlook upon whom?
    Terrorist organizations all way to Afghanistan and even some Saudi Iman said that all the countries should unite against war with Israel and that Israeli girls "are meant to be the slaves of Muslims". So it isnt Palestine vs Israel it is "everybody in the middle-east vs Israel". There are countries like the UAE, Iraq, Turkey and Qatar that stay out of it. But most other countries out of that have a negative outlook on Israel.
    You should back up what you write with a reference. Not that I am arguing against a war with Israel. I don't think now is the time for it. Furthermore. Israel has the support not to mention money and weaponry ergo our tax dollars and continue to take greedily and illegally. In fact Israel is a terrorist country and was so founded:
    <font size="3">

read a little about the haganah, irgun & stern gang, the bombing of the King David Hotel etc. Just of recent history!
    My previous post was a little vague sorry .
    It is more than vague, it is absurd!
    I havent gone that deep in the Israeli Palestine issue although I understand some basics of it.
    I don't think you have more than very superficial understanding of any issue if at all judging on what you write here and the fickleness of your choices & comments.
    These outside countries gave various rebel militias deemed as "terrorist groups", although in reality I do not know who they "terrorize". Lets face it, in America white outfits arent frightening, KKK realized that years ago.......
    ???

I would just like for you to explain why so many outside militias give support to Palestine and why the overall Muslim countries or Ummah have a negative outlook on Israel when it is rare for any society to care about a foreign one. Throughout history no foreign country would pity another, they just run over them.
    Refer to the post in world's affairs 'Let's talk Israel' I have given quite an extensive background there!
    So Muslims have this much unity? To the point that the Taliban in Afghanistan have openly supported Hamas In Israel? This is rare especially considering that most of these countries do not like each other. I find it odd so can you clarify how these "terrorist" organizations (so the US calls them, but they have lied before) all unite over Palestine and hatred against Zionist and Jews. And yes Saudi's have expressed open disliking to Jews not Zionist. I will try finding the poll that asked the question later.
    I don't understand what this means.

best,
    | Likes N/A liked this post

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Pagan
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Then it is perhaps prudent to educate yourself on the basics of the matter before commenting?
    And why is this bothersome? We're indeed an ummah
    Rasullullah saw23X22 1 - What Zionists do to Palestenian children giving an example of Muslim unity is reported to have said in a Hadith:
    “The Muslim Ummah is like one body. If the eye is in pain then the whole body is in pain and if the head is in pain then the whole body is in pain”

This is a fragment I don't understand, who has a negative outlook upon whom?

You should back up what you write with a reference. Not that I am arguing against a war with Israel. I don't think now is the time for it. Furthermore. Israel has the support not to mention money and weaponry ergo our tax dollars and continue to take greedily and illegally. In fact Israel is a terrorist country and was so founded:
    <font size="3">

read a little about the haganah, irgun & stern gang, the bombing of the King David Hotel etc. Just of recent history!

It is more than vague, it is absurd!

I don't think you have more than very superficial understanding of any issue if at all judging on what you write here and the fickleness of your choices & comments.
    ???

Refer to the post in world's affairs 'Let's talk Israel' I have given quite an extensive background there!

I don't understand what this means.

best,
    I wish you would stop being so insulting and try helping for once .
    chat Quote

Qurratul Ayn's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Conquer the Shaytaan
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I had tears in my eyes. May Allaah help my Brothers and Sisters out there in the world suffering. My heart goes out to y'all. Too much sadness in the world

May Allaah help us all in this world, and give us the strength and guidance to stay on the true path.

| Likes جوري liked this post

فَبِأَيِّ ءَالَآءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ
    "Then which of the favours of Your Lord will ye deny?"
    Al-Qur'aan; Surah Ar-Rahman

chat Quote

dysphoricrocker's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Fear Allah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Oh Allah please help them..

This is heart wrenching.
    | Likes جوري, N/A liked this post

And He gives you of all that you ask Him; and if you count Allah's favors, you will not be able to number them; most surely man is very unjust, very ungrateful.
    chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

the child in the photo survived ?

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You know I don't know.. probably not. Once you fall into their grip you're done for ..
    you remember this child who was killed:
    palestinian kid throwing rock at israeli tank - What Zionists do to Palestenian children

and here they're running over another child in a hit and run

Why would they let him live, when they have no value for other people's lives and would rather have the whole of Palestine to their person?

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Could someone tell the source of that picture so then it would be easier to find when and where it happened and what happened to victim?
    | Likes glo liked this post

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! What Zionists do to Palestenian children Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. What Zionists do to Palestenian children