× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 16 of 16 visibility 4091

Paradise In Madina <3

~ Sabr ~'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Account Restricted
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Paradise In Madina <3

Report bad ads?

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Zaid Al-Mazini:

Allah's Apostle said,

"Between my house and the pulpit there is a garden of the gardens of Paradise."

[Saheeh Bukhaari, Book #21, Hadith #286]

imagesqtbnANd9GcQh6Ia1EK9SK676xSmlfA1c0L 1 - Paradise In Madina <3 imagesqtbnANd9GcQh6Ia1EK9SK676xSmlfA1c0L 1 - Paradise In Madina <3 imagesqtbnANd9GcQh6Ia1EK9SK676xSmlfA1c0L 1 - Paradise In Madina <3

RiyadhulJannah 1 - Paradise In Madina <3

normal Rawdah3 - Paradise In Madina <3 Riyadhul Jannah 01 - Paradise In Madina <3

001001JPG 1 - Paradise In Madina <3
    | Likes White Rose, marwen, Endymion, MysticSoumeya liked this post
    Paradise In Madina &lt;3

“Indeed the patient will be given their reward without account.” :love:
    { Qur’aan, Chapter 39, Verse 10 }
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    'Abd-al Latif's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    CagePrisoners.com
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Paradise In Madina <3

I remember being there
    | Likes Endymion liked this post
    Paradise In Madina &lt;3

And verily for everything that a slave loses there is a substitute, but the one who loses Allah will never find anything to replace Him.”
    [Related by Ibn al-Qayyim in ad-Dâ' wad-Dawâ Fasl 49]

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Restricted
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Some hadiths about Riyaadh Ul Jannah:

It is prescribed for the one who visits the mosque to pray two Rak’ahs in the Riyaadh Ul Jannah or whatever he wants of Naafil prayers.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that Muhammad said:
    “The area between my house and my minbar is one of the gardens ( riyaad) of Paradise, and my minbar is on my cistern (hawd)”
    Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1196; Muslim, 1391.

And it was narrated that Yazeed Ibn Abi ‘Ubayd said:
    “I used to come with Salamah ibn al-Akwa’ and he would pray by the pillar which was by the mus-haf, i.e. in the Rawdah. I said, ‘O Abu Muslim, I see that you are keen to pray by this pillar!’ He said,
    ‘I saw that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was keen to pray here.’"
    Narrated by Al-Bukhaari, 502; Muslim, 509.
    Paradise In Madina &lt;3

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Restricted
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif View Post

I remember being there

Alhamdulillah! I have also had the chance to go there 3 times in my life, although just on Umrah... InshaAllaah planning to do Hajj soon...

It is the most AMAZING feeling EVER. Even though you're being stepped on from every direction (as it is so busy), you feel like staying there and forgetting everything else in the world....
    Last edited by ~ Sabr ~; 06-13-2012 at 01:30 PM. Reason: typos...... before Abd'Al Maajid get's on my case again.
    | Likes Predator, Endymion liked this post
    Paradise In Madina &lt;3

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Endymion's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Spring and Roses.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I remember being there
    format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah View Post

Alhamdulillah! I have also had the chance to go there 3 times in my life, although just on Umrah... InshaAllaah planning to do Hajj soon...

It is the most AMAZING feeling EVER. Even though you're being stepped on from every direction (as it is so busy), you feel like staying there and forgetting everything else in the world....
    Subhanallah,im jealous Thats just unluck yme who never been to these precious places and every one else has visited them
    | Likes ~ Sabr ~ liked this post
    Paradise In Madina &lt;3

أَسْلَمْتُ لِرَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ

400W91 1 - Paradise In Madina <3
    chat Quote

Predator's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Its like a piece of Jannah where everyone wants to get their hands on it
    | Likes Endymion, ~ Sabr ~ liked this post
    Paradise In Madina &lt;3

When truth is hurled at falsehood , falsehood perishes. because falsehood by its nature is bound to perish [21:18- Holy quran]
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Restricted
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion View Post

Subhanallah,im jealous Thats just unluck yme who never been to these precious places and every one else has visited them
    May Allaah call you to both places very soon, Ameen.

Pray from the bottom of your heart sis, and Allaah will listen to your plea. X
    Paradise In Madina &lt;3

chat Quote

Haya emaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    death...chasing u!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

its beautiful feeling bieng on the gardens of jannah in this world but while standing on that piece of land we should not forget that its not just two rakahs but also sacrifice love and care for our muslim brother which will lead us to the gardens of paradise.

we should be careful about how much we hurt others on that place for our own two rakahs ( all the rushing and pushing specialy in women's section(turn) :-()
    Paradise In Madina &lt;3

HIJAB IS MY PRIDE
    my hijab2 v01 by yip87 1 - Paradise In Madina <3
    chat Quote

MysticSoumeya's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I've read a lot about the Rawdah and how crowded and dangerous it can be in the women's section. I must admit that it's a bit scary. Can you, please, tell me the virtues of praying the two rak'as there?
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    CagePrisoners.com
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

All the more time for you to prepare. What made my visit to Saudi special was the preparation I made well in advance. Learn everything you need to about Hajj and go for it.

I strongly advise you not to focus on Umrah as much as your first Hajj. Umrah is optional, the first Hajj is obligatory. If you are sincere, Allah will make a way for you.
    Paradise In Madina &lt;3

And verily for everything that a slave loses there is a substitute, but the one who loses Allah will never find anything to replace Him.”

chat Quote

Txyib's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

asalam u alaikum bruvs and sisters
    i know right madinah is soo astonishing ,gosh the sites and the grand mosque-masjid un nabawi it is so nice and so massive and the reciters there are so beautiful ,may allah shower his blessings upon them however the downside to these holy cities is that there is a huge range beggars no offense but all the ones i have seen are Somalian type ladies i witnessed this this year and 5 years ago when both times i went umrah subhannalah outside the mosques begging for money ,does allah not say that to have sabr and he will provide for them and to make dua to him as this is one form of test from him,another thing is that is it not that selling outside the mosques is haraam or something as a mosque is the house of allah and a place of worship not some marketplace(how did esa a.s react when the people of his time used to sell items in the mosque,it is prohibited )
    there was a post earlier two months ago regarding how much money is being spent on the mosque and the place is turning like las vegas innah lillah he wa innah elayhe ra'je'oon
    what i am trying to say yes the place may be/look like paradise but we also have to see the negative sides that is disturbing,what shocks me are the hotel prices,how are the believers all supposed to do hajj once in a lifetime when the prices are becoming extreme ,we have to consider that is makkah some resort place or the holiest city on the earth,why must this happen
    may allah protect us and make us among the good(surah fatiha)
    Paradise In Madina &lt;3

محمد طيب
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Restricted
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ I didn't say the place looks like paradise brother, please read my post again.
    Paradise In Madina &lt;3

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spring and Roses.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allaah call you to both places very soon, Ameen.

Pray from the bottom of your heart sis, and Allaah will listen to your plea. X
    Jazakallahu khyran sis.Inshallah,i'll take a new start to get the call soon

All the more time for you to prepare. What made my visit to Saudi special was the preparation I made well in advance. Learn everything you need to about Hajj and go for it.

I strongly advise you not to focus on Umrah as much as your first Hajj. Umrah is optional, the first Hajj is obligatory. If you are sincere, Allah will make a way for you.
    I have already learned plenty of things from my parents.Inshallah,will learn more.Did you mean Umrah during hajj or Umrah before Hajj?I have no option actually.And i don't know what Allah SWT has planned for me.If i could go for Hajj in the first place,that will be the biggest pleasure of my life.I said Umrah because i can go there for Umrah in any month and as compared to Hajj,Umrah is less expensive so i have more chances to perform Umrah than Hajj.I just want to go there so badly
    Paradise In Madina &lt;3

chat Quote

brightness_1
    CagePrisoners.com
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jazakallahu khyran sis.Inshallah,i'll take a new start to get the call soon

I have already learned plenty of things from my parents.Inshallah,will learn more.Did you mean Umrah during hajj or Umrah before Hajj?I have no option actually.And i don't know what Allah SWT has planned for me.If i could go for Hajj in the first place,that will be the biggest pleasure of my life.I said Umrah because i can go there for Umrah in any month and as compared to Hajj,Umrah is less expensive so i have more chances to perform Umrah than Hajj.I just want to go there so badly
    I meant Umrah before Hajj. One can always perform Umrah as part of one's Hajj.

Keep saving up to fulfil your obligation as close as you are able to until Allah invites you to His house. One of your supplications during Umrah should be to be able to fulfil the obligation of Hajj.

May Allah bless you in your efforts .
    Paradise In Madina &lt;3

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Spring and Roses.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jazakallahu khyran
    | Likes ~ Sabr ~ liked this post
    Paradise In Madina &lt;3

chat Quote

Al-Mufarridun's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by tayib786 View Post
    asalam u alaikum bruvs and sisters
    i know right madinah is soo astonishing ,gosh the sites and the grand mosque-masjid un nabawi it is so nice and so massive and the reciters there are so beautiful ,may allah shower his blessings upon them however the downside to these holy cities is that there is a huge range beggars no offense but all the ones i have seen are Somalian type ladies i witnessed this this year and 5 years ago when both times i went umrah subhannalah outside the mosques begging for money ,does allah not say that to have sabr and he will provide for them and to make dua to him as this is one form of test from him,another thing is that is it not that selling outside the mosques is haraam or something as a mosque is the house of allah and a place of worship not some marketplace(how did esa a.s react when the people of his time used to sell items in the mosque,it is prohibited )
    there was a post earlier two months ago regarding how much money is being spent on the mosque and the place is turning like las vegas innah lillah he wa innah elayhe ra'je'oon
    what i am trying to say yes the place may be/look like paradise but we also have to see the negative sides that is disturbing,what shocks me are the hotel prices,how are the believers all supposed to do hajj once in a lifetime when the prices are becoming extreme ,we have to consider that is makkah some resort place or the holiest city on the earth,why must this happen
    may allah protect us and make us among the good(surah fatiha)
    Akhee, how long do you think it will take you to go around begging forgiveness from 15+ million people?

Insha'Allah try to avoid making those kind of assumptions in the future, it is not that it might cause 'offense' but rather that is a sin that can cause you to be bankrupt in the Aakhirah.
    chat Quote

21. Hide
Hey there! Paradise In Madina &lt;3 Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Paradise In Madina &lt;3