× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 2 of 2 visibility 2007

Hijama in Manchester ?

ILuvAllah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hijama in Manchester ?

Report bad ads?

Assalamualaikum,

I am looking for Hijama done for myself. I'm looking for a sister who could do it in Manchester UK. Anyone have any information about practitioners.

Jazak Allah Khair
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    piXie's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Hijama in Manchester ?

wa'alaykum assalam

Please see my PM for contact information. Hijama is very effective for quick immediate relief as it gets rid of the toxins from the blood, but for complete treatment it is important to address the root causes as to why there was a toxic build up in the first place - and prevent that from happening again (i.e. correct diet & lifestyle etc).
    Last edited by piXie; 07-25-2012 at 09:46 AM.
    | Likes ILuvAllah liked this post
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Hijama in Manchester ? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Hijama in Manchester ?