Salam Brothers and Sisters

I would like to share something inshallah everyone will gain knowledge from it.

There is something that every Prophet and every Messenger has passed down to us. A duty that is important a duty that Allah has made important. That is spreading the message of Islam. Spreading the message that their is only one God. Allah and that His Messenger is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

We the Muslims are the best.

You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong…” [Quran: 3:110]

Allah has honored the Prophet (pbuh) with spreading Islam. Now Allah has honored us with the same duty.

Every Man and Woman must do the duty that the Prophets did.

The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. They enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. Those - Allah will have mercy upon them. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise. 9:71

Spread the message that Allah is one.

Say, "This is my way; I invite to Allah with insight, I and those who follow me. And exalted is Allah ; and I am not of those who associate others with Him." 12:108

Every person would be lost in this world

Indeed, mankind is in loss,103:2

Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience. 103:3

Read on how the Prophet's (pbut) invited people to Islam. Nuh (as) and Musa (as) were persistent they never gave up! They kept coming back to the stubborn people. Abraham (as) was fierce He (as) did what ever was nessecary . And Muhammad (pbuh) was kind and gentle and sweet in the way He (pbuh) gave the message of Islam.
Your job my Brothers and Sisters is not to convert anyone. No. Your duty is to just give the Message for surely only Allah can guide who He wills