star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Unbelievers?

Report bad ads?

If God created unbelievers and sealed there hearts is it just that they burn in hell eternally or someone who is a good person but follow the wrong religion due to being brought up into a different culture/religion is it really there thought where that person is pit in hell eternally than someone who raped and murdered someone but was forgiven and rewarded?

I am a believer but these questions have bothered me
    Last edited by Muslim Woman; 11-23-2013 at 07:21 AM.
    | Likes glo liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Unbelievers?

That's an interesting question.

So does God create people with closed/sealed/hardened hearts who are simply destined to lead the life of an unbeliever and suffer eternal punishment in the end?
    That's a difficult thing to comprehend.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Insaanah; 11-23-2013 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Edited out part about the Biblical view, as answer being asked from Islamic point of view
    Unbelievers?

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - Unbelievers?

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

chat Quote

Nur Student's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    So does God create people with closed/sealed/hardened hearts who are simply destined to lead the life of an unbeliever and suffer eternal punishment in the end?
    No, Allah doesn't create even one single individual with a closed/sealed heart. Ha'sha! It is the unbelievers who choose and insist in unbelief. And Allah seals their hearts as a result of their acts so that they cannot poison others by disseminating what is in their corrupted hearts. To further illustrate this through the analysis of the words in the verse:

خَتَمَ اللهُ عَلٰى قُلُوبِهِمْ وَعَلٰى سَمْعِهِمْ وَعَلٰى اَبْصَارِهِمْ غِشَاوَةٌ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ
    Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing. And on their eyes is a veil;
    and great is the penalty they incur.

The fact that “has set a seal (khatama)” is tied to “they will not believe (lā yu’minūna)” and follows [immediately] after it is just like making the punishment the consequence of the act, as though it is saying, “Since they have corrupted their wills and not come to believe, they have been punished by having their hearts sealed and blocked up.

The word(s) “has set a seal (khatama)” also indicate a compound metaphor, which alludes to parabolic comparisonsas a [literary] device (uslūb tamthīlī), which [in turn] signifies a proverb depicting their misguidance, for what it means is the truth being prevented from penetrating to the heart. The term ‘seal or sealing’ (al-khatm) portrays the heart as a house built by Allah (May He be exalted!) to be a treasury full of jewels. But due to the misuse of the will, it has become corrupted and has putrified, and what it contains has turned poisonous so it has been locked up and sealed, to make it shunned.

The word “Allāh:” know that the use of [the proper noun instead of the first person pronoun] signifies a turning (iltifāt) from the first to the third persons. This comprises a subtle point pertaining to the intended (bi’n-niyya) relationship of the word “Allāh” with “they will not believe (lā yu’minūna);” I mean that the implied “in Allāhindicates the following subtle meaning: when the light of the knowledge of Allah came to them, they did not open the door of their hearts to it, so He turned away from them angrily and locked the door on them.

The use of “on (‘alā)” with the transitive verb “khatama” suggests that the verb includes the meaning of branding, as though it is saying: Allah has set a seal on their hearts, branding and marking them so the angels see them. “On(‘alā)” also suggests that it is the heart’s lofty door that is blocked up, not its lowly door that looks onto this world.

The word “their hearts (qulūbihim)” precedes hearing and sight because it is the seat of belief; and because the first evidences of the Maker are manifested from the heart’s consultation with itself and from the conscience referring to the innate disposition. For when a person consults himself, he feels an acute sense of powerlessness that drives him to seek out a point of support, and he perceives his clamouring need to fulfil his hopes and is compelled to find a source of assistance. But there is no support to be found and no help except in belief.

What is meant by the heart is the dominical subtle faculty – not the piece of flesh shaped like a pine-cone – the emotions of which are manifested in the conscience and the thoughts of which are reflected in the mind. The term heart indicates that the dominical subtle faculty is to man’s spiritual dimensions what the cone-shaped piece of flesh is to the body. For just as the physical heart is a life-machine that pumps the water of life to all the parts of the body, and if it is obstructed or ceases from activity, [life departs and] the body stiffens; so the subtle inner faculty dispenses the light of true life to all the parts of the corpus composed of man’s spiritual aspects, and his [mental] states, and hopes. And if, God forbid, the light of belief fades away, his being, with which he contends with the universe, becomes like a motionless spectre, dark in its entirety.

This topic is also related to the issue of Kadar (Destiny). You can find further information through this link.

http://www.erisale.com/index.jsp?loc...tent.en.205.79
    chat Quote

Abdul-Halim265's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

But what if someone's simply born into a different society, has never heard of Islam, and lives a perfectly good life? I'm a Muslim, but I simply don't believe that God would send someone to hell, based on not being a Muslim. If they are good people, lead good lives, and don't harm others, he wouldn't just send them to hell for being of a different faith. He wouldn't be a loving God to do that.

I don't pretend to be an expert in Islam, or a very pious person (I'm inherently flawed, as is everyone I guess) but my heart and conscience would never allow me to believe that.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    M.I.A.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

the quran states the people of the book.

although there are a large part of them (people of the book) that would deny islam and many numbers of muslims that would also deny them.

there are of course complete arguments for there opinions.

and what they do to each other is only a reflection of there beliefs.

as for people without faith, society exists with or without it.

but imo you use the word pious and its an actual word.

islam is the only way acceptable.

it does not belong to any one group of people.

and the quran is a warning really.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A. View Post
    the quran states the people of the book.

although there are a large part of them (people of the book) that would deny islam and many numbers of muslims that would also deny them.

there are of course complete arguments for there opinions.

and what they do to each other is only a reflection of there beliefs.

as for people without faith, society exists with or without it.

but imo you use the word pious and its an actual word.

islam is the only way acceptable.

it does not belong to any one group of people.

and the quran is a warning really.
    I can understand your point, but I stand by what I said: I believe that God would let anyone into heaven as long as they're good people, and wouldn't punish or ostracise people just for having different beliefs (which is largely the result of living in a different society).
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

im not sure,

god is very strict.

it seems like the more you give, the more the little things matter.

if it is not like this than im glad for the different perspective.

unfortunately the quran urged people to change there ways and not follow "society" or at the very least not follow the ways of there fathers and forefathers (immediate society).

so its probably a very complicated matter in how god judges people.

whenever i talk like this the conversation usually ends with a consensus that the world does not work on ideals.

it is really a testament to allah swt.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What I mean is that there are so many different societies across the world, many of which have no contact with each other, no knowledge of Islam, their own beliefs, etc (Allah SWT himself said he had put us all into different nations, for the record). They can't all be expected, with so many different divisions, beliefs, circumstances, etc, to know and embrace Islam when many haven't even heard about it, and have been brought up in different ways. I can't believe that God would cast someone into hell because they had never heard of Islam. That would basically mean chucking the whole population of North Korea into hell, for example.

We should all be cautious before passing judgement on others.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ok so let me put this out there for a second if you will, not based on anything solid.

if god is constant and gods law is constant.

then most people (of any era or civilisation) who held beliefs must have had them rooted into something.

you look back to the quran and you have descriptions of the constant guide and the constant deceiver.

so yeah, every path is still a path.

whatever you work towards i guess.

the north koreans probably have little concept of halal and haram food wise, which would put a lot of people off.

"Not that which entereth into the mouth defileth the man; but that which proceedeth out of the mouth, this defileth the man."

new context for you my friend.
    Last edited by M.I.A.; 11-23-2013 at 10:42 PM.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That's my point. Christians, Jews, etc can be considered people of the book too, which is another thing which extremists disparagingly labeling all non-Muslims as "kuffar" really need to consider. *Again, this comes from a Muslim who loves people of all faiths.*
    chat Quote

Insaanah's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    ★ Islam is THE way ★
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Halim265 View Post
    But what if someone's simply born into a different society, has never heard of Islam, and lives a perfectly good life? I'm a Muslim, but I simply don't believe that God would send someone to hell, based on not being a Muslim. If they are good people, lead good lives, and don't harm others, he wouldn't just send them to hell for being of a different faith. He wouldn't be a loving God to do that.
    Assalaamu alaikum brother and welcome to Islam and to the forum.

We have to be very careful in saying what we personally believe God would/wouldn't do, based on the limited knowledge He has given us and what personally seems right to us. Rather, we should seek the advice of those knowledgable. Here is one such article which may be of help in shaa Allah (Allah willing):

http://www.islam21c.com/theology/136...ahwiyyah-pt-21

and another here:

http://islamqa.info/en/1244
    Unbelievers?

Stunningly beautiful adhaan from the Dome of the Rock in Masjid ul Aqsa
    Download (right click and choose "save target/link as").

This is a clear message for mankind in order that they may be warned thereby, and that they may know that He is only One God, and that those of understanding may take heed (14:52)

Indeed Allah knows, and you know not (16: 74, part)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i read both, understandably they are quite nice.

unfortunately like i said before, i struggle with the dilemma of being created in truth.. and changing who i am for the sake of religion.

although any sense of morality, righteousness and developed character brought about by those changes seems to carry little weight.

although its a circular argument.

great thread and links though, many facets of religion discussed imo.
    Last edited by M.I.A.; 11-23-2013 at 11:05 PM.
    | Likes Abdul-Halim265 liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Question: Is it sufficient on its own to say “There is no god but God” . That is, intending the second part, you ask: can someone who does not say “Muhammad is the Messenger of God” find salvation?

The answer to this is lengthy, so for now we shall only say this:

The two parts of the confession of faith cannot be separated; they prove each other, comprise each other; one cannot be without the other. Since the Messenger (Upon whom be blessings and peace) was the Seal of the Prophets and the heir of all the prophets, he is at the start of all the ways leading to God. There can be no way to reality and salvation outside his mighty highway. All the leading gnostics and verifiers of reality have said like Sa‘di Shirazi: “It is impossible, Sa‘di, to be victorious on the way of salvation, except by following Mustafa.” They also said: “All ways are closed except the highway of Muhammad.”

However, it sometimes happens that people are on the highway of Muhammad (UWBP) and within it, but are not aware of it.

And it sometimes happens that they do not know the Prophet (UWBP), but the road they have taken is part of his highway.

It happens too that because they are in a state of ecstasy or entirely immersed in contemplation or have withdrawn from the world, they do not think of the highway of Muhammad, and “There is no god but God” is sufficient for them.

Nevertheless, the most important side of the matter is this:
    non-acceptance is one thing, while the acceptance of non-being is another.

Ecstatics and recluses or those who have not heard or are uninformed about it, do not know the Prophet (UWBP) or they do not think of him that they might accept him. They are ignorant in that respect. They know “There is no god but God” only in respect of esoteric knowledge of Him. They may well be saved. But if those people who have heard of the Prophet (UWBP) and know his message do not affirm him, they do not recognize Almighty God. For them, the phrase “There is no god but God” on its own does not express divine unity, the affirmation of which is a means of salvation. For this is not ignorant non-acceptance, which may be excusable to a degree, it is rather the acceptance of non-being, which is denial. The person who denies Muhammad (Upon whom be blessings and peace), who with his miracles and works was the pride of the universe and glory of mankind, certainly cannot receive any light and will not recognize God.

~ The Fifth Matter
    chat Quote

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Nur Student View Post
    No, Allah doesn't create even one single individual with a closed/sealed heart. It is the unbelievers who choose and insist in unbelief. And Allah seals their hearts as a result of their acts so that they cannot poison others by disseminating what is in their corrupted hearts.
    Thanks for your detailed and informative reply.

I mentioned Pharaoh in my earlier post. Unfortunately that bit was removed, because it was relying on a Bible passage.

So I need to ask whether according to Islam Pharaoh had his heart hardened by God in order to prevent Moses and his people from leaving Egypt?

If I understand your answer correctly, then he term 'having one's heart sealed/hardened/closed' is not so much an act by God but an act we commit ourselves through disbelief and actions which go against God's commands?
    Unbelievers?

Peace

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

[Psalm 95]

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

r according to Islam Pharaoh had his heart hardened by God in order to prevent Moses and his people from leaving Egypt?
    ?
    I thought you read the Quran 'Multiple times'?
    Here's the answer from the Quran!
    Allah: answered the supplication of Moses no more no less:

[Pickthal 10:87] And We inspired Moses and his brother, (saying): Appoint houses for your people in Egypt and make your houses oratories, and establish worship. And give good news to the believers.
    وَقَالَ مُوسَىٰ رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ آتَيْتَ فِرْعَوْنَ وَمَلَأَهُ زِينَةً وَأَمْوَالًا فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا رَبَّنَا لِيُضِلُّوا عَنْ سَبِيلِكَ ۖ رَبَّنَا اطْمِسْ عَلَىٰ أَمْوَالِهِمْ وَاشْدُدْ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ فَلَا يُؤْمِنُوا حَتَّىٰ يَرَوُا الْعَذَابَ الْأَلِيمَ {88}
    [Pickthal 10:88] And Moses said: Our Lord! Lo! Thou hast given Pharaoh and his chiefs splendour and riches in the life of the world, Our Lord! that they may lead men astray from Thy way. Our Lord! Destroy their riches and harden their hearts so that they believe not till they see the painful doom.
    قَالَ قَدْ أُجِيبَتْ دَعْوَتُكُمَا فَاسْتَقِيمَا وَلَا تَتَّبِعَانِّ سَبِيلَ الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ {89}
    [Pickthal 10:89] He said: Your prayer is heard. Do ye twain keep to the straight path, and follow not the road of those who have no knowledge.
    وَجَاوَزْنَا بِبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ الْبَحْرَ فَأَتْبَعَهُمْ فِرْعَوْنُ وَجُنُودُهُ بَغْيًا وَعَدْوًا ۖ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا أَدْرَكَهُ الْغَرَقُ قَالَ آمَنْتُ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا الَّذِي آمَنَتْ بِهِ بَنُو إِسْرَائِيلَ وَأَنَا مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ {90}
    [Pickthal 10:90] And We brought the Children of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh with his hosts pursued them in rebellion and transgression, till, when the (fate of) drowning overtook him, he exclaimed: I believe that there is no Allah save Him in Whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am of those who surrender (unto Him).
    آلْآنَ وَقَدْ عَصَيْتَ قَبْلُ وَكُنْتَ مِنَ الْمُفْسِدِينَ {91}
    [Pickthal 10:91] What! Now! When hitherto thou hast rebelled and been of the wrong-doers?
    فَالْيَوْمَ نُنَجِّيكَ بِبَدَنِكَ لِتَكُونَ لِمَنْ خَلْفَكَ آيَةً ۚ وَإِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِنَ النَّاسِ عَنْ آيَاتِنَا لَغَافِلُونَ {92}
    [Pickthal 10:92] But this day We save thee in thy body that thou mayst be a portent for those after thee. Lo! most of mankind are heedless of Our portents
    Unbelievers?

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Unbelievers?

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Greetings,

format_quote Originally Posted by Nur Student View Post
    It is the unbelievers who choose and insist in unbelief.
    I think this is true in my case. I have used my own mind to think about the subject, and have come to the conclusion that I don't believe in God. It has been my choice and nobody else's.

And Allah seals their hearts as a result of their acts so that they cannot poison others by disseminating what is in their corrupted hearts.
    I don't understand what this means. Surely many atheists and non-Muslims of all kinds have disseminated their beliefs?

Peace
    chat Quote

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by جوري View Post
    I thought you read the Quran 'Multiple times'?
    No, I didn't read it multiple times. I have dipped in and out of it on occasions and once read it through Ramadan (three years ago I think).

Still, I prefer to rely on my more knowledgeable Muslim brothers and sisters for their understanding, knowledge and views - knowing that I will never reach their level.

Thanks for your answer. Assuming that you have posted all verses relating to Pharaoh I can see that the Qu'ran makes no direct reference to Allah hardening or sealing Pharaoh's heart.

Salaam
    Unbelievers?

Peace

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

[Psalm 95]

chat Quote

crimsontide06's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah View Post
    Here is one such article which may be of help in shaa Allah (Allah willing):

http://www.islam21c.com/theology/136...ahwiyyah-pt-21
    I like the quote in the article...
    And some other scholars stating that Allāh would send them to Hellfire or Paradise based on what Allāh in his infinite knowledge knows they would have done had they been presented with the pristine message of Islām during their lifetime
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

So I need to ask whether according to Islam Pharaoh had his heart hardened by God in order to prevent Moses and his people from leaving Egypt?
    Hi Glo,

We should make a distinction between 'creation' and 'reason'. In Islam, it is very well established that Allah is the Creator of everything, either good or evil (though 'evil' according to our perceptions). Nothing happens naturally by itself, but Allah wills and creates. However, He has given men free will so that they can choose. So, it is we who choose the right or wrong, but it is Allah who accepts our choices and creates them.

Likewise, in the case of Pharaoh, Allah creates the deed of his heart's being hardened and sealed; however, the reason behind it is but Pharaoh's wrong actions and his insistence on them. Allah doesn't seal the heart of anybody because of nothing and heeds them to the Hell-fire. Ha'sha a thousand times!

Not understanding this distinction, some Muslim fellows want us to accept some truths of the Qur'an blind-mindedly. However, this is not what Allah wants or commands us to do in His Decree. He wants us to think, contemplate, and understand. There are examples of this in so many verses. The companions would ask about anything that they didn't understand about the Qur'an to the Prophet (s.a.w.)
    Last edited by Nur Student; 11-25-2013 at 03:28 PM.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Insaanah's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    ★ Islam is THE way ★
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assuming that you have posted all verses relating to Pharaoh I can see that the Qu'ran makes no direct reference to Allah hardening or sealing Pharaoh's heart.
    Greetings glo.

format_quote Originally Posted by جوري View Post
    []
    وَقَالَ مُوسَىٰ رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ آتَيْتَ فِرْعَوْنَ وَمَلَأَهُ زِينَةً وَأَمْوَالًا فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا رَبَّنَا لِيُضِلُّوا عَنْ سَبِيلِكَ ۖ رَبَّنَا اطْمِسْ عَلَىٰ أَمْوَالِهِمْ وَاشْدُدْ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ فَلَا يُؤْمِنُوا حَتَّىٰ يَرَوُا الْعَذَابَ الْأَلِيمَ {88}
    [Pickthal 10:88] And Moses said: Our Lord! Lo! Thou hast given Pharaoh and his chiefs splendour and riches in the life of the world, Our Lord! that they may lead men astray from Thy way. Our Lord! Destroy their riches and harden their hearts so that they believe not till they see the painful doom.
    قَالَ قَدْ أُجِيبَتْ دَعْوَتُكُمَا فَاسْتَقِيمَا وَلَا تَتَّبِعَانِّ سَبِيلَ الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ {89}
    [Pickthal 10:89] He said: Your prayer is heard. Do ye twain keep to the straight path, and follow not the road of those who have no knowledge.
    وَجَاوَزْنَا بِبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ الْبَحْرَ فَأَتْبَعَهُمْ فِرْعَوْنُ وَجُنُودُهُ بَغْيًا وَعَدْوًا ۖ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا أَدْرَكَهُ الْغَرَقُ قَالَ آمَنْتُ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا الَّذِي آمَنَتْ بِهِ بَنُو إِسْرَائِيلَ وَأَنَا مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ
    The next verse, verse 89, is in this translation translated as "your prayer is heard". Other translations are:
    Your supplication has been answered,(Saheeh International)
    Verily, the invocation of you both is accepted, (Muhsin Khan)
    Accepted is your prayer (O Moses and Aaron)! (Yusuf Ali).
    Your invocation (i.e., of both Musa and Harun) has been answered (Dr Ghali)

So this means that the prayer/supplication/invocation was accepted and answered, including the hardening of Pharoah's heart, excatly as per the supplication, until he saw death in front of him and then declared he wanted to believe, when it was too late.

And Allah knows best.
    | Likes جوري liked this post
    Unbelievers?

Stunningly beautiful adhaan from the Dome of the Rock in Masjid ul Aqsa
    Download (right click and choose "save target/link as").

This is a clear message for mankind in order that they may be warned thereby, and that they may know that He is only One God, and that those of understanding may take heed (14:52)

Indeed Allah knows, and you know not (16: 74, part)
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Unbelievers? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Unbelievers?