Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

A Dream Come True--Almost!

Report bad ads?

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

My cousin has just been accepted into Bayyinah Institute in Texas, U.S, which is a well known intensive quranic study program. Although she has been accepted she is short on money for her tuition and is trying to raise money through online fundraising. Please check out her website and fund this worthy cause in the holy month of Ramadan and gain great rewards and perhaps a gift from her in return for your contribution. If you cannot provide money. Your dua is sufficient enough.

SubhanAllah.
    May Allah(swt) give us all good tidings.

Thank you for your time.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Lady A's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: A Dream Come True--Almost!

I've heard many great things of Br. NAK's Dream program. Quite a few of my friends went. I truly pray she gets accepted, financial resources are straightened out, and she benefits immensely from the knowledge and teaches others, Ameen!

P.S You might want to post the link to her website. :sunny:
    A Dream Come True--Almost!

chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! A Dream Come True--Almost! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. A Dream Come True--Almost!