star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Judgment Day

Report bad ads?

I Would Like to know if it's true in the day of judgment day if you backbite no matter how pious you are those who you had backbitten will take your good deeds ? & you'll have there bad deeds & you'll remain in hell Judgment Day ?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    shafat10's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Judgment Day

The first part, if you have backbitten, then they will take your good deeds, is right. Second part, is applicable if you have no more remaining good deeds, so what to do now? That person's bad deeds will be transferred to you. The third part, you will go to hell, that depends. If in first part, only some good deeds are gone, and other good deeds remain, then there are less chances to go to hell. However if all good deeds are taken and / or all bad deeds are given to you, then there are more chances of going to hell.

So therefore the last part, you can't say FOR SURE, but like I said, there are chances.

Our Prophet PBUH told us not to backbite. A companion asked "what if am saying is true?". The Prophet said, if it's true, it's backbiting, or else it's slandering.
    (That's as far as I remember the Hadith).

So may Allah help us all to avoid backbiting, God bless.
    | Likes MuslimInshallah liked this post
    Judgment Day

When you look at life from a different perspective; you'll realise, how blessed you are!
    chat Quote

CalmIslam's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by shafat10 View Post
    The first part, if you have backbitten, then they will take your good deeds, is right. Second part, is applicable if you have no more remaining good deeds, so what to do now? That person's bad deeds will be transferred to you. The third part, you will go to hell, that depends. If in first part, only some good deeds are gone, and other good deeds remain, then there are less chances to go to hell. However if all good deeds are taken and / or all bad deeds are given to you, then there are more chances of going to hell.

So therefore the last part, you can't say FOR SURE, but like I said, there are chances.

Our Prophet PBUH told us not to backbite. A companion asked "what if am saying is true?". The Prophet said, if it's true, it's backbiting, or else it's slandering.

Okay, Thank You Judgment Day
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wait, but what if you ask God for forgiveness & he forgives you would it still happen to you during judgment day ?
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As far as I understand, there are 2 types of sin. 1 is something that you do with God, and another is something that you do with someone else. For example Salah, Fasting, and such things, these are between you and Allah, so if you made a mistake in these, then Allah might forgive you if He wants. However the second category, mistakes done to other people, like stealing something of someone, abusing someone and so on and on, these are between you and the other person, and as far as I have read, Allah will ask the other person on the day of judgement, and if that person forgives you, then Allah will Inshallah forgive you. But if that person doesn't forgive you, then I don't think Allah will forgive you and this makes sense, and is logical. Hence the best you can do is, if you have done something wrong to someone, then you should go to them and ask for forgiveness, and then ask Allah for forgiveness on that matter. So when that person forgives you, Inshallah Inshallah, Allah will forgive you too. Hope this helps.
    | Likes MuslimInshallah liked this post
    Judgment Day

When you look at life from a different perspective; you'll realise, how blessed you are!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As far as I understand, there are 2 types of sin. 1 is something that you do with God, and another is something that you do with someone else. For example Salah, Fasting, and such things, these are between you and Allah, so if you made a mistake in these, then Allah might forgive you if He wants. However the second category, mistakes done to other people, like stealing something of someone, abusing someone and so on and on, these are between you and the other person, and as far as I have read, Allah will ask the other person on the day of judgement, and if that person forgives you, then Allah will Inshallah forgive you. But if that person doesn't forgive you, then I don't think Allah will forgive you and this makes sense, and is logical. Hence the best you can do is, if you have done something wrong to someone, then you should go to them and ask for forgiveness, and then ask Allah for forgiveness on that matter. So when that person forgives you, Inshallah Inshallah, Allah will forgive you too. Hope this helps.
    Your Explanation Is Amazing Thank You Judgment Day
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

God bless you sister. Ameen .
    Judgment Day

chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

God bless you sister. Ameen .
    Thank You May God Bless You As Well Eid Mubarak ! Judgment DayJudgment Day🏾
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Eid Mubarak you too sister. Salam.
    Judgment Day

chat Quote

12. Hide
Hey there! Judgment Day Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Judgment Day