Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Converted Muslim girl searching a husband

Report bad ads?

Assalam Alaykum,

I’m searching a Muslim brother who fears Allah and can be my husband, father, brother and society which I left behind.

I’m a well-educated ,intelligent, beautiful, sincere, understanding girl with loyal heart and strong sense of morality.

I look forward to a future that I hope the right brother may become a part of.

InshAllah

| Likes emem liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Kiro's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Converted Muslim girl searching a husband

go to masjid and ask the imaam
    chat Quote

Aisha333's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you. Thank you for your advice brother. I did it but no answer till now. I thought I can try here as well.
    May Allah help us all to choose the right spouse.
    chat Quote

Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wa'alaiki assalam sister, i don't think it will be too difficult for you considering your frank assertiveness and honesty, yup, as kiro said, let the mosques know too and it's a good idea that you chose Islamic forums, since your option pool will be greater inshaAllah, maybe also check out some of the Muslim matrimonial websites? If you do,bear in mind that the majority you'll find on those are just people from Muslim families and therefore seek a wife from a Muslim family (those mother in laws are hazardous).
    whereas some are actually Muslims themselves and you may find mr.right - even if his name's mr.Wong

Wish and pray for your success,
    peace

2dvls74 1 - Converted Muslim girl searching a husband

2vw9341 1 - Converted Muslim girl searching a husband

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Search's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hi, sis, welcome to the board! Sis, where are you located?

format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha333 View Post
    Assalam Alaykum,

I’m searching a Muslim brother who fears Allah and can be my husband, father, brother and society which I left behind.

I’m a well-educated ,intelligent, beautiful, sincere, understanding girl with loyal heart and strong sense of morality.

InshAllah

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thank you all for your help and good wishes. My family and "old" friends are Catholic. I'm new in islam and I don't have muslims friends yet. I'm located in London.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thanks for the information, sister. In-sha-Allah (God-willing), you find a wonderful hubby, sweetie!

Sis, maybe try sites like SingleMuslim and Shaadi and Ishqr. I cannot personally vouch for all those sites, but those are the most popular ones I know.

Also, I'm an American - so, I apologize, but I cannot specifically offer you advice on what mosques in London may have matrimonial services. However, I do believe that probably all these services require monies, and I'm therefore giving you information from what I've discovered through my search on Google.

However, before that, I'd like to humbly advise you before I provide any relevant information. For any registration on matrimonial sites, as you're a convert, I'll be frank and tell you, sis, that it is wise for you to involve your parents even if they're non-Muslim in the process or a Muslim person who'll act as a wali (guardian) ideally who can sift through people who might try to take advantage of your position. So, please be sure to let any potential know that you are serious about seeking marriage in a halal way and will not accept any dating-type behaviors.

This is a list of Muslim Marriage Bureaus in London that is available online. Again, sis, I cannot vouch for these, but call the available numbers listed and see what information you can find and what services are offered.

I searched online further and discovered that these mosques might be offering matrimonial services, and you will probably have to individually search their sites online and also physically call the local numbers to see if you can speak and again search for more information on this matter:
    1. Regents park masjid.
    2. East london masjid.
    3. Streathem masjid.
    4. West london Jamia Masjid in Hanwell.
    5. Croydon Masjid.
    Please be careful and keep your eyes and ears open and In-sha-Allah (God-willing) make duas (supplications [to God]) for yourself to find a righteous and wonderful husband soon who will the coolness of your eyes.

Best wishes, hun! Remember patience wins everything.

chat Quote

LaSorcia's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

There is also quite a large Muslim community in Wembley. Where in London? I used to live there.
    chat Quote

strivingobserver98's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    If you can read this please remember me in your duas :P
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allah grant you a righteous pious spouse. Ameen.

In addition to the sites sister @Search mentioned. I recommend www.purematrimony.com .

Also I know many brothers in London, so you may PM me your basic details and I'll see if there's someone suitable .
    | Likes Search, Hamza :) liked this post
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yay! That's just awesome. Yeah, sis @Aisha333, whenever you can, please at your earliest contact bro Farhan here through PM and In-sha-Allah (God-willing) you may find some great help in this matter.

Btw, sis, I admire you being brave about the matter, and I think you'll In-sha-Allah soon find success; just remember though that you as a woman have worth of that of a diamond in Islam, and don't accept any bad attitude or bad behavior from any marital prospects and always, always trust your instincts.

If something feels off about the prospect, then listen to your inner being/voice.

format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان View Post

In addition to the sites sister @Search mentioned. I recommend www.purematrimony.com .

Also I know many brothers in London, so you may PM me your basic details and I'll see if there's someone suitable .
    chat Quote

azc's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allah swt make it easy for you. Ameen
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Would asking the sisters are masjid to hook you up work too?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by azc View Post
    May Allah swt make it easy for you. Ameen
    Ameen

Lets all make dua
    chat Quote

Futuwwa's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Good luck on your search, sister. All I'd have to add is to be careful. Someone like you is a highly desirable prize for a great many men, some of whom would resort to whatever deceptions they can just to get you. Especially if he's from a much poorer country and marriage to you would be a gateway to Britain.

The best way to assess a man is to observe him when he doesn't think he's being observed, such as when he interacts with people whom he doesn't have a clear self-interest in getting along well with. Or how he acts in a situation where there is a disparity of power to his advantage.
    | Likes MuslimInshallah liked this post
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Asiyah3's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Try Purematrimony. Heard that lots of people from UK there. And although it costs, it means only serious guys can register there.
    | Likes strivingobserver98 liked this post

Those who believe and obscure not their belief by wrongdoing, theirs is safety; and they are rightly guided. (6:86)

Behold! verily on the friends of Allah there is no fear, nor shall they grieve. (10:62)
    chat Quote

emem's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You have a beautiful name also. Did you change your name before? Inshaallah, you will find a good husband in this life who will be with you forever in the hereafter.
    | Likes Search liked this post
    chat Quote

GINGERBEARDMAN's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalam Alaykum,

InshAllah

Wa alaykumus salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu sister,

Already married myself, however searching online like this can be a big issue for many Muslims, especially Muslimahs when looking for marriage. This is because you don't know if the person approaching you is good or bad, some are liars and con-artists, some just present and image of who they'd like to be rather than who they are in real life.

Best thing is to look for marriage through official channels, the masjid, friends and friends of your friends husbands who can look for you, and there are also reputable marriage websites.

But the most important advise I'd give you is that you need to get a wali appointed for you, to help look after your interests, who knows the local muslim community and can help you negotiate the pitfalls which many new Muslim sisters fall into when first looking for marriage.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I truly appreciate for all replies, guidance and kind heart. My location is Marble Arch. I don't have any brothers and any mahram here who could be my wali. I'm new in London. I will also look for marriage through official channels and masjid. Please kindly recommend me which one are right.
    How to connect with brother Farhan? From bottom of my heart I want to thank you again for all support.
    chat Quote

Paprika's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    I'm not from Pakistan!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalam Alaykum,

InshAllah

Wasalaam,

I love the confidence, add cooking to that list and you shouldn't have a problem making it into the top 10 list of any guy

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Hamza :)'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

She ain't a full member bro, she won't be able to pm you
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Converted Muslim girl searching a husband Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Converted Muslim girl searching a husband