× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 97 visibility 11003

will someone answer my questions please?

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

alo and people!

i have millions of questions to ask someone. and everybody in my life is sooo tired of me because of that. i know my questions are stupid and flawed and at times i might get to extreme levels of questionsing everything so it would be very nice if you corrected me somewhere there and warn me where i might be excessively questioning islam. i know i've got loads more to learn

instead of making a new thread for different sets of questions i thought of making this one thread. dont worry i'll let you breath once in a while but hey! dont get tired already

1) if islam is one religion why do we keep interpreting it differently? (i'm not talking about hypocrites and good muslims, i mean why scholars dont agree with each other or why different local imams will have different solutions to different problems; offcourse not the ones THE HOLY QURAN or HADITH mention)

2) what does islam say about following different sheikhs or scholars and imams( i mean which one do we follow? how do we know which one is right? or are all of them right? does it matter which one we follow? i mean on matters not mentioned clearly in quran or hadith obviously)

3) why did ALLAH(swt) make men more stronger(generally speaking here) and ask them to leave house alone and stuff like that and made women insecure? (i'm not a feminist, it's just a question)

4) as a kid( at about nine) i had started working at an old home, not really working but like i helped those old people in different ways, and they included men too, was that haram? i mean i'd do stuff like help them in getting up, getting to sleep or read books to them at night and take care of them. u get it right? so was that haram? i got really affiliated and attached to them and so kept visiting that place once in a while even after i left ( one and a half year back) and i want to keep doing that. keeping in mind i'm 14 now will that be haram ?

5) there's so many controversies over people seeing the HOLY PROPHET PBUH in dreams. do you think it's real? can muslims of today really see the holy PROPHET PBUH in dreams?( i wont mind if you share your own thoughts here)

i got some more but i'll give you a break
    no no dont get too happy, that's because there might be more questions related to the above mentioned questions or like your answers..

sorry i can not overcome my bad habit of questioning stuff. it's not like i doubt islam, i just want to get to know it better
    Last edited by ramen-thelegend; 04-17-2016 at 02:54 PM.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: will someone answer my questions please?

Salam alaykum

Don´t think that asking questions is a bad habit. It´s the best way to learn new things. We all should to be more curious and don´t afraid to ask if we don´t know something.

Keep asking dear.

(Sorry that I haven´t answers right now to your questions - I have been in here quite long and my brain is tired to read and write English.)
    | Likes Kiro, ramen-thelegend liked this post

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

IrfanUllahKhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I would try to answer the first question:

1) Islam allows difference of opinion in interpretations of Quran/Hadith. Allah has created mankind and He knows us more than us ourselves. Different people think differently and difference of opinion is natural, because no one is perfect. So Allah made it easy on us in allowing it. Otherwise, if it was not allowed, and there was only 1 correct opinion, then it would have become impossible for man to reach to 1 correct opinion simply because it's not in the fitrah that Allah gave us.

Secondly, difference of opinion is only allowed in ahkam, it is not allowed in aqeedah. So Aqeedah is crystal clear in Islam.
    | Likes ramen-thelegend liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

answer me you smarty pants! i know you guys know everything and you just wont tell me

anyroad here's another

6) why does ALLAH love everyone? does he love non-muslims too? (i mean about the fact he loves us(ok maybe not me but you) 70x more than our mothers do) why does he keep loving everyone even when they commit so many sins and disobey him?
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ok...i'm still waiting people....

here's another:
    7) do/can jinns really communicate with people? i've spent nearly two 2 months in pakistan and i've asked all kinds of different people and they've has got sooo many stories to tell of how their dad or grandmother etc used to talk and see jinns..
    i'm usually alone so this is kind of scary....what if a jinn talks to me! what am i going to do? do i be like hi! you muslim? u good? u bad? u jinn? what's yo name? can we talk? are you going to scare me or hurt me or you just want to talk?
    what will a jinn get if he talks to people? like why will he do that? i dont really think its true...
    Last edited by ramen-thelegend; 04-20-2016 at 03:54 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

still waiting...

8) if i ask ALLAH swt for superpowers or like something supernatural to help me in fullfilling my dreams, like forexample someone to ask my questions, will HE grant my wish ever? ps. the dreams are for the betterment/spreading of my religion. can it be an angel? BUT.............ALLAH is very nice and kind i know he'll do that...he will right?
    chat Quote

Kiro's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'll answer your questions soon little one
    chat Quote

Abu Musab's Avatar Scholar
    brightness_1
    Kama Tadeenu Tudaan
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

There is no better way to learn than asking questions.
    | Likes Kiro, noraina, Serinity, ramen-thelegend liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ok i get it but sister sabr and brother Umar here seem a little unhappy here (i mean with my questions) : i was just wondering.....

*waiting for answers people*

9) can ALLAH(swt) be sad/mad/angry and happy/satisfied at the same time? like one person does something bad and on the other hand someone does something good, and since he's always watching over everything thats happening? can someone explain what ALLAH swt feels at that time? like he's happy and sad at the same time......

10) i have been asking ALLAH swt to give me superpowers or like an angel friend but that doesn't sound right. but i've heard that jinns can really talk to people so can a jinn be my friend and help me and answer my questions?

11) is it better to read QURAN in arabic or a language you understand? i mean better in any/every way?
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

1) For example madhabs, a scholar has a different understanding certain things but the thing is, they all can't agree on everything because they all have strong evidence
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    1) For example madhabs, a scholar has a different understanding certain things but the thing is, they all can't agree on everything because they all have strong evidence
    why dont they agree with each other??? why dont they have the same strong evidence? if the strong evidence is authentic...then why dont they agree?
    so which one do we follow?
    maybe if you answer the second question that'll do it...
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ramen-thelegend View Post
    why dont they agree with each other??? why dont they have the same strong evidence? if the strong evidence is authentic...then why dont they agree?
    so which one do we follow?
    maybe if you answer the second question that'll do it...
    lol

People have different understandings and different ideas of what Nabi SAW meant. They use strong evidence (of their opinions) vs another strong evidence. It's science, draw a conclusion based upon evidence. In science, they have different observations with different evidence to suggest their theory and how they got to that theory.

You don't have to follow a madhaab, it's not compulsory.

I'll answer all of your questions Kuririn.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

2) what does islam say about following different sheikhs or scholars and imams( i mean which one do we follow? how do we know which one is right? or are all of them right? does it matter which one we follow? i mean on matters not mentioned clearly in quran or hadith obviously)

All their actions and wisdom should be based upon Islamic knowledge. But they should do an ijmaa consensus.

How you know which one is right, well if the majority has strong evidence then follow the opinion your local imam has. But chances are, they most likely share an opinion. Though its important to go back to the students of the Nabi SAW (the Sahaba) and the students of the sahaba and their students. People who don't follow madhaabs try to strictly stick to Qu'ran and Sunnah, you can just follow the majority opinion. You can't really know which is the correct opinion if the scholars have basis to them.
    chat Quote

Khalid Saifullah's Avatar Scholar
    brightness_1
    Student of Knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

8) if i ask ALLAH swt for superpowers or like something supernatural to help me in fullfilling my dreams, like forexample someone to ask my questions, will HE grant my wish ever? ps. the dreams are for the betterment/spreading of my religion. can it be an angel? BUT.............ALLAH is very nice and kind i know he'll do that...he will right?
    The question is flawed in itself. Allah didn't design this world to be based on divine intervention (except when He wants it to happen like sending Prophets, miracles , direct help via angels etc ) , but by means of cause and effect.

Also , a lot of struggle , turmoil , struggle , jihad and hardship is required to spread the deen. This is the system of Allah. You can nor ask Allah to make you the exception to the rule by sidestepping this vital step when even the prophets were not exempted from it.

If you want to ask Allah any question , ask . ALL the answers are in the Quran and Sunnah . Salaat is a direct communication with Allah so perform salaat abundantly for His pleasure alone.

And Allâh Ta’ala knows best
    | Likes Kiro, noraina, ramen-thelegend liked this post
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

3) why did ALLAH(swt) make men more stronger(generally speaking here) and ask them to leave house alone and stuff like that and made women insecure? (i'm not a feminist, it's just a question)

It's in the wisdom of Allah. Allah assigned men and women different roles. Allah created things in pairs but also things that compliment each other. They balance each other. An example Nouman Ali Khan gave, men immediately want to do certain things such they immediately want to buy a car. But the wife is insecure of the unseen in the sense of the worldly sense that something might go wrong. The wife might be like, go check another one, I don't know how I feel about this one. But the husband might be like, we've been through 30 cars. So the wife pulls the Husband back a bit in this case as males tend to be more reckless. So do you understand what I mean that they balance each other out?

4) as a kid( at about nine) i had started working at an old home, not really working but like i helped those old people in different ways, and they included men too, was that haram? i mean i'd do stuff like help them in getting up, getting to sleep or read books to them at night and take care of them. u get it right? so was that haram? i got really affiliated and attached to them and so kept visiting that place once in a while even after i left ( one and a half year back) and i want to keep doing that. keeping in mind i'm 14 now will that be haram ?

Can you clarify on this please. What do you mean started working at an old home. Retirement?

| Likes noraina, ramen-thelegend liked this post
    chat Quote

Khalid Saifullah's Avatar Scholar
    brightness_1
    Student of Knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

6) why does ALLAH love everyone? does he love non-muslims too? (i mean about the fact he loves us(ok maybe not me but you) 70x more than our mothers do) why does he keep loving everyone even when they commit so many sins and disobey him?
    Allah never hates His creation which He created to worship Him. He is most Forbearing and Patient and all Forgiving.

ALLAH loves us, but we commit sins , kufr and Shirk etc to attract His wrath and create the distance between us and Allah . But we have a chance to repent until our death.

We shouldn't understand Allah in terms of human behaviour. ALLAH is great and Majestic beyond anything.

And Allâh Ta’ala knows best
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: I heard the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Whoever sees me in a dream will see me when he is awake; the Shaytaan cannot take my shape.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6592; Muslim, 2266).

When in dreams, you must examine the physical characteristics of Nabi SAW. If they match the description you saw in the dream then you have indeed seen him.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

[QUOTE=ramen-thelegend;2888397]ok...i'm still waiting people....

here's another:
    7)

It's possible for Jinns and Humans to have interactions but Nabi SAW forbid interactions between Jinns. Don't be scared of Jinns, they're just like me or you. They eat, sleep, marry and probably fart. The things they can do such as flying for example, is something you have seen before such birds flying. You should seek refuge in Allah.

8)
    Allah created the system of Humans as he willed. Everyone is tested differently, Allah designed things for you to be tested in the way he wanted to. But yes, you dua will be granted eventually and your dua is never rejected unless you say Allah didn't answer your dua. However, if you did not find a dua answered then surely it will be answered in the hereafter but probably a lot cooler then you originally thought. You can have your hearts content in Jannah.

*waiting for answers people*

9) can ALLAH(swt) be sad/mad/angry and happy/satisfied at the same time? like one person does something bad and on the other hand someone does something good, and since he's always watching over everything thats happening? can someone explain what ALLAH swt feels at that time? like he's happy and sad at the same time......
    Allah can get happy and angry but don't think Allah has like Human feelings. Yes, Allah has hands and feet but they are nothing like your own hands and feet nor, can you imagine them. Their nothing like you've seen.

10) i have been asking ALLAH swt to give me superpowers or like an angel friend but that doesn't sound right. but i've heard that jinns can really talk to people so can a jinn be my friend and help me and answer my questions?
    You can have super powers in Jannah. Jinns can talk to you but don't talk them. It's not allowed.

11) is it better to read QURAN in arabic or a language you understand? i mean better in any/every way?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ULa2JzPG0

Qu'ran should always be in its original language
    chat Quote

Serinity's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Whether you read the Quran with understanding or not, you will get closer to Allah by listening or reciting. Afaik. ALLAHU ALAM. Perhaps someone can clarify.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    Can you clarify on this please. What do you mean started working at an old home. Retirement?
    no no no retirement. ok i'll tell you the whole story: at about seven or eight, i'd complain about everything to my mom(or step-mom), like she didn't get me good stuff blah blah . then i got to know that theres child labour in pakistan so unlike welsh/english kids, i had to work myself for everything. so i asked someone to get me job..
    and he brought me to this old home! i didnt really work, but was more of an assistant to a helper( come on! thats the best i could get). i got £2.5 for one hour.
    and it started to mean the world to me! we'd go to Mcdonalds and stuff! and i even started giving charity. however after the death of mr.arwel(one of the old ones there) i couldn't take it anymore and left.

and started working at this one small tiny cafe run by one of the couple there at the old home(their son and daughter in law died in a car accident, and they took charge of their grand daughter and their grandson is in a mental hospital)

so i left that place but i kept on visiting them once in a while. they really helped me through alot. not really help but like i'd ask them what to do and they'd would answer me.
    i'm currently in pakistan, but i'll be leaving in a month or so for wales. i've changed alot in these two months in pakistan and i want to be a different person when i go back...but i'm not sure what to do about my old dudes.........

so can we still be friends? well not really friends but they were the only ones who wont offend me and when ever my mom kicked me out, i would seek shelter with them and one of them also taught me martial arts(kung fu!)

so can we keep up with that relation?

*oh...ohhhhhhhhhhh........ooooooooooooo...myyyy... .oh myyy...ohhhh myyyyyy goddddddddd....i just realised mr.khalid and is a scholar....o. my. god. i'm literally jumping in my bed right now! ib is awesome!
    and abu masab too! i never thought some scholar would ever even look at someone like me! they just answered my questions! i cant believe i didn't see that before! now it makes sense why sista noraina said "scholars on ib" ...woah!
    Last edited by ramen-thelegend; 04-21-2016 at 04:55 PM.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! will someone answer my questions please? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. will someone answer my questions please?