× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 1464

There are many things about married life that you haven't know

ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

There are many things about married life that you haven't know

Report bad ads?

For those who haven't know, let me introduce myself. I am 48 years old widower, father of two sons. I've ever married for 19 years until my beloved wife passed away in 2013. But I create this thread is not to teach about marriage. That's why I post it in General Section.

I create this thread because I feel concerned with what I have seen in forum, which there were members who debate about marriage matters, but many of what they have written were incorrect. Not based on reality, but based on myth. And it's because they are unmarried.

There are many things about married life which people will not understand until they experience married life by themselves. So, if you are still unmarried, don't act like you know about married life and husband-wife relation. It's better if you participate in thread about marriage with purpose to learn

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    BilalKid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: There are many things about married life that you haven't know

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto View Post
    I create this thread because I feel concerned with what I have seen in forum, which there were members who debate about marriage matters, but many of what they have written were incorrect. Not based on reality, but based on myth. And it's because they are unmarried.
    example??
    | Likes ardianto liked this post
    chat Quote

ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: There are many things about married life that you haven't know

format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid View Post
    example??
    There are youths who misunderstand "polygamy prevent zina" as "a man will fall into zina if he has only one wife". It's incorrect. "Polygamy prevent zina" actually refer to case which a married man and single woman fall in love. Polygamy make them can avoid extramarital relationship. But if a man has uncontrolled desire which he always attracted to random women, then no matter how much wives he have, he still can fall into zina.

I've also found misconception in forum that if a man has beautiful wife, then he will not look at other woman. It's incorrect. Not the wife's beauty that will make the husband feel uncomfortable, but how his wife treat him. If a man has beautiful wife, but his wife always disrespect him, then he will start have an urge to find another woman who can make him feel comfortable. Probably the another woman that he choose is not beautiful.
    | Likes Regrets1, s.ali123 liked this post
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! There are many things about married life that you haven't know Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. There are many things about married life that you haven't know