Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Angry Feeling like Allah is punishing me everyday

Report bad ads?

Assalamu Alaikum

This is hard to explain without you thinking its normal and happens to everyone and I'm only exaggerating but for the past 2-3 years I have been dealing with constant bad luck. If I touch gold it becomes stone. I never get what I want no matter how hard I try, and I feel like faith screws me over so much that I have lost almost all my imaan. Whenever I buy something it turns out to be damaged goods or breaks. There is something important going on in school, I oversleep. I struggle to get a job and if I get an interview there is traffic and I end up being late. Every single choice I make is bad and unfortunate. I used to have a very good imaan, but now my imaan is so low its almost gone. I feel Allah is punishing me constantly, I can't take it anymore. I have bad luck when it comes to money, friends, school, finding a wife. The worst thing is I never lie, I never hurt anyone, I haven't done anything I can think of to deserve this
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Feeling like Allah is punishing me everyday

Wa'alaikumsalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Long time ago when I was schoolboy I came late to the school, and I told my teacher "I am sorry, ma'am, I am late because traffic jam". But my teacher replied "You already know that traffic jam could be happen, so why didn't you go earlier?". Yeah, that's what my mistake which not different than your mistake when you went to the job interview. You already knew that traffic jam could be happen. But why didn't you go earlier, so you could come on time although you must spend longer time on the way due to traffic jam?.

Okay, I continue with story when I learned to ride bicycle. When I started learn I got accident. But I realized that's because I rode bicycle not in proper way. So I asked my friend to teach me the proper way to ride bicycle. Alhamdulillah, only in few hours I could ride bicycle. Yes, do something in proper way is one key of success.

I also have ever felt disappointed when I bought something, but damaged immediately. So I evaluated the mistake that I have done. And in the next time when I bought some stuffs again I focus on quality and not again being cheated by cheap price.

As ordinary human, of course I often made mistake, I often failed. But I always learn from the mistake that I have done. Alhamdulillah it makes me can gain progress in my life.

Brother, your problem actually come from internal factor, ..... yourself. Not from external factor. So, do not blame anyone, do not blame Allah makes your life full of failure. What you should do is improve yourself through ....

- Learn to evaluate what mistake you have made when you get failed. Don't be ashamed to admit that you have made a mistake.

- Learn to do something in proper way. Don't be shy to learn from the others how to proper way to do something. Remember, do something in proper way is one key of success.

- Train yourself to thinking long. Find out what problems that could be occur when you plan to do something, and find out the way to anticipate these problems.

In Shaa Allah, you will gain good progress in your life.
    | Likes Simple_Person, Ummshareef liked this post
    chat Quote

Ummshareef's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Feeling like Allah is punishing me everyday

Take heed of brother @ardianto 's excellent practical advice above.

On a more spiritual level, while it may feel like Allah subhanahu wa ta'alaa is punishing you, He is probably actually just testing you. Try to be aware of this and use it as a means to strengthen your iman. It may be for example that Allah is testing to see if you turn to Him for help in these difficult situations. If each time something goes wrong like this you make dua to ask for a solution, then Allah will appreciate it. Allah subhanahu wa ta'alaa tests those he loves and adores nothing more than when His servants make dua.
    | Likes ardianto liked this post
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! Feeling like Allah is punishing me everyday Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Feeling like Allah is punishing me everyday