star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have a question

Report bad ads?

I am also on a Franch forum and their is a brother born Christian had his girlfriend converted to Islam after she was gone to Canada with her co workers for 6 months . att first she didn't want to sleep in the same room as him then she break up with him then she move out to live on her own . the bro was in panic he wanted to learn about this religion he got interested he's planning to convert but also don't want to loose his ex girlfriend so he's still in contact with her .the girl is confused asking herself if he want to convert for her or for the sake of Allah ( even me I am confused about this ) I have no more news aside that the co worker asked the in marriage she refused hamdulilah (I support her ex  ) incha Allah they resolved this issue

My question is what if they were married .could she leave him just like that I think he's a nice gay .

And yes l speak franch . I speak 4 languages I have a question I have a question I have a question I have a question
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    RisingLight's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    BabyYoda
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I have a question

format_quote Originally Posted by syphax View Post

My question is what if they were married .could she leave him just like that I think he's a nice gay .

Well if he is gay I dont think they should marry at all
    chat Quote

syphax's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ops autocorrect
    | Likes RisingLight liked this post
    chat Quote

*charisma*'s Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    #AlwaysInMyDuas
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    I am a traveler, May Jannah be my home ameen
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamu Alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by syphax View Post
    I am also on a Franch forum and their is a brother born Christian had his girlfriend converted to Islam after she was gone to Canada with her co workers for 6 months . att first she didn't want to sleep in the same room as him then she break up with him then she move out to live on her own . the bro was in panic he wanted to learn about this religion he got interested he's planning to convert but also don't want to loose his ex girlfriend so he's still in contact with her .the girl is confused asking herself if he want to convert for her or for the sake of Allah ( even me I am confused about this ) I have no more news aside that the co worker asked the in marriage she refused hamdulilah (I support her ex  ) incha Allah they resolved this issue

And yes l speak franch . I speak 4 languages I have a question I have a question I have a question I have a question
    She was just his girlfriend, so she doesn't have any obligation to stay with him anymore. Now since she is a Muslimah, she cannot marry him unless he becomes a Muslim. I understand that you feel bad for the guy, but at the same time Allah blessed this girl with Islam and He erased sins. Maybe she changed and she does not want him anymore. It would not be good to encourage the guy to continue contact with her. If he decides to become a Muslim on his own, and Allah has destined for them to be together, then it will happen. If not, then they have to move on with their lives.
    | Likes syphax liked this post
    I have a question

D e a t h

is the easiest
    of all things after it
    ; ;

the hardest
    of all things before it
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    syphax's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yeah your right
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! I have a question Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I have a question