star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Bad dreams in Ramadan?

Report bad ads?

Alright. So i've just woken up from a bad dream and am having my Sohoor as i am typing this.
    I was previously under the understanding that the major evil jinn were chained and locked up during ramadan.

I assumed this implied that the other minions of jinn would not be able to do such things as make another muslim humans dream of something bad and so on. That is, since all bad dream are generated from them ... or do i have that wrong too?
    What is the most correct explanation about this? I will admit though, i was listening to music just before i slept :s ... but i dont think it has much to do with it ... could be wrong too.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    xboxisdead's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Bad dreams in Ramadan?

format_quote Originally Posted by ChosenTCO View Post
    Alright. So i've just woken up from a bad dream and am having my Sohoor as i am typing this.
    I was previously under the understanding that the major evil jinn were chained and locked up during ramadan.

I assumed this implied that the other minions of jinn would not be able to do such things as make another muslim humans dream of something bad and so on. That is, since all bad dream are generated from them ... or do i have that wrong too?
    What is the most correct explanation about this? I will admit though, i was listening to music just before i slept :s ... but i dont think it has much to do with it ... could be wrong too.
    I am also having music addiction (which I hate myself) but it becomes natural and bad habit to break. I believe listening to music is why my heart is hard! I need to break it! Please make dua'a for me and make dua'a for me that my heart soften!
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Bad dreams in Ramadan? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Bad dreams in Ramadan?