× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 8 of 8 visibility 1572

Can someone please explain something’s about rulings for animated image making?

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

You see? I have found a Islamic site: islamandquran.org that tells and made clear explanations for each verse.

They said that the Prophet got upset and said that the worst punishment people will get on the Great Day are the image makers. Hence, this depends on each one’s intention. If he draws an animate image just for relaxation, then he’s not coming no sin. But if he makes animated images just for selling, then that could be used in haram ways (ex: worshipping the image), and I’ll be blamed for this, unless I make it for myself only. Because, I have mind not to pray to anything or anyone, but only to God.

But what wonders me if, I make animated images just for fun, and nothing else, then like this would angels of mercy enter my room if I do for this purpose? Because, I’m gifted with such talent on art, and I want to develop it to the point where I can find best jobs in art and valued there, and earn money well.

Others of my class mates have appreciated for my images that I made, and I feel valued because I want to be important in a career where I’m best in.

And next year if I’ll graduate my high school, I was thinking to assign to college of plastic education (stuff about drawings and paintings) so that I can learn to draw 3D in a realistic state. I want to be very famous in art like the one who painted Monalisa, but only this time, to be on pencils instead of painting, because in painting I’m suck in it.

Can you please tell me whether the angels of mercy enter in my room if I make animated images, but in the same time not to worship it nor to challenge God?

If you have doubts about this, please visit this site:

1) http://www.islamandquran.org/researc...sculpture.html
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    azc's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Can someone please explain something’s about rulings for animated image making?

No, making such pictures aren't permitted in Islam. I advise you to stay away from this website of non Muslims
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by azc View Post
    No, making such pictures aren't permitted in Islam. I advise you to stay away from this website of non Muslims
    I don’t get it. Why just because of some people who worshipped the idols, must be illegalized, just because of their mistake. Why it is so bad to do this? Is there any reason behind it’s prohibition? To me it sounded so true. Now it seems to be false information.

If you say, making animated images is haram, then that’s mean I can’t become an artist… then where I can be hired so that I can be valued for my good work? I’m only capable of learning new languages and drawing very good.

If I’m good at these 2 then, can you tell me where I can go so that I may be valued and earn a lot of money? Because, I want to do something that does not require math.
    Last edited by Nitro Zeus; 11-17-2018 at 08:30 AM.
    chat Quote

azc's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Can someone please explain something’s about rulings for animated image making?

Does making inanimate pictures have no scope,?

Allah (swt) knows best
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by azc View Post
    Does making inanimate pictures have no scope,?
    It has scope only in architecting, because an architecture has the job to make buildings and houses while in the same time it requires math so that I won’t do a mistake, because if I do a small mistake, thousands of people will have to suffer a lot for my small mistake, and I don’t want this.

I prefer a job that does not require math, nor too much stress as I described, and in the same time to be suitable, a job with a lot of salary and high job in the same time. Because, I do not want to have headick with math.
    Last edited by Nitro Zeus; 11-17-2018 at 09:23 AM.
    chat Quote

azc's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    It has scope only in architecting, because an architecture has the job to make buildings and houses while in the same time it requires math so that I won’t do a mistake, because if I do a small mistake, thousands of people will have to suffer a lot for my small mistake, and I don’t want this.

I prefer a job that does not require math, nor too much stress as I described, and in the same time to be suitable, a job with a lot of salary and high job in the same time. Because, I do not want to have headick with math.
    http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http:/...43469&hl=en-IN
    | Likes Nitro Zeus, gulmina liked this post
    chat Quote

gulmina's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

can you tell me that if drawing a living bieng is prohibited in islam then why is it that we can draw plants? the plants are also breathing and eating just not like us.
    | Likes azc liked this post
    chat Quote

azc's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by gulmina View Post
    can you tell me that if drawing a living bieng is prohibited in islam then why is it that we can draw plants? the plants are also breathing and eating just not like us.
    https://islamqa.info/en/answers/2335...0%2C8869521470

Allah (swt) knows best
    chat Quote

11. Hide
Hey there! Can someone please explain something’s about rulings for animated image making? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Can someone please explain something’s about rulings for animated image making?