× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 81 visibility 10912

Horror movies?????

Helena's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    as one ummah the burden we share inshAllah!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Horror movies?????

Report bad ads?

I thought i'l ask a general questions not relating to islam, hope no one minds!!

Is anyone out there are into or use to be into horror movies? If they aren't y? what made them run way from horror movies?? if u adore it and y??

Well me i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee horror movies, thats the only thing that i watch. since child av been watching it, nw av watched too many nothing makes me scared!!

Horror movies?????

All i hope is for my mums happiness.Shes my light.Shes my dunya.Her tears are my weakness.Her sadness breaks my heart.She is my mirror.A mirror that keeps me alive.Without her am nothing.shes my saaya.How can i leave her.I pray to Allah(swt) to keep me with her forever inshAllah.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Clasen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Horror movies?????

Walykum Salam

Yes scary movies are cool, the last one I saw was Nightmare on Elm Street, they are not scary, but cool...
    Horror movies?????

{The Most Gracious (Allâh) rose over (Istawâ) the (Mighty) Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty)}
    [Soorah TâHâ, Aayah 5]
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Clasen View Post
    Walykum Salam

Yes scary movies are cool, the last one I saw was Nightmare on Elm Street, they are not scary, but cool...

have u guys seen house ofwax or exocist???? man house of wax brilliant!!

i still remeber when i was 15 really wanted to watch scream 3, went to the cinema wid my aunt. i lied that i was 18, even though i did'nt look it! da obvious reason am turning 18 2moro and my aunt is treating me, dey askd me date of birth, there i had problem and accidently sed i was 20! lol................ my aunt corrected me and i luckily got in!!! phew dat was very close...........

now i look back it man i was foolish and young!! was a time waster watching it at the cinema, nw alhamdulilah av stopped!! i watch it once in a while with my mates by renting it on dvd!!

I still remember watching candyman 1 and 2 was on channel 4, guess wot i was watching it alone, my uncles kept cuming in andgoing out frm the room!! i think they were scared!!!
    Da best horror movies were, scream2, house of wax, candyman, jeepers creepers, ring 1 and 2, and the grudge. i could go on and on!

Horror movies?????

All i hope is for my mums happiness.Shes my light.Shes my dunya.Her tears are my weakness.Her sadness breaks my heart.She is my mirror.A mirror that keeps me alive.Without her am nothing.shes my saaya.How can i leave her.I pray to Allah(swt) to keep me with her forever inshAllah.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by helena View Post

have u guys seen house ofwax or exocist???? man house of wax brilliant!!

i still remeber when i was 15 really wanted to watch scream 3, went to the cinema wid my aunt. i lied that i was 18, even though i did'nt look it! da obvious reason am turning 18 2moro and my aunt is treating me, dey askd me date of birth, there i had problem and accidently sed i was 20! lol................ my aunt corrected me and i luckily got in!!! phew dat was very close...........

now i look back it man i was foolish and young!! was a time waster watching it at the cinema, nw alhamdulilah av stopped!! i watch it once in a while with my mates by renting it on dvd!!

I still remember watching candyman 1 and 2 was on channel 4, guess wot i was watching it alone, my uncles kept cuming in andgoing out frm the room!! i think they were scared!!!
    Da best horror movies were, scream2, house of wax, candyman, jeepers creepers, ring 1 and 2, and the grudge. i could go on and on!

House of wax is cool, I have amny horror movies on DVD, and im crazy about the grudge, the sound shes making, is really nice. Hide and seek, was okay too I think. The most scary movies I remember is Ghost Ship, I like that one...
    Horror movies?????

{The Most Gracious (Allâh) rose over (Istawâ) the (Mighty) Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty)}
    [Soorah TâHâ, Aayah 5]
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Clasen View Post
    House of wax is cool, I have amny horror movies on DVD, and im crazy about the grudge, the sound shes making, is really nice. Hide and seek, was okay too I think. The most scary movies I remember is Ghost Ship, I like that one...

oh my god hw can i forget ghost ship, excellent movie man especailly when a mettalic wires goes thru everybodies body as there body spilts into two parts. man dat was nice scene!!

Wot about underworld, at the endd when she fights with victor and his head spilts into halves. And av u seen underworld (evolution)??

u are allowed to keep horror movies on dvd, lucky u!! am not, my mum does not allow me as she and my younger brother are scared of it!

Last edited by Helena; 02-23-2006 at 11:11 AM.
    Horror movies?????

chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by helena View Post

oh my god hw can i forget ghost ship, excellent movie man especailly when a mettalic wires goes thru everybodies body as there body spilts into two parts. man dat was nice scene!!

Wot about underworld, at the endd when she fights with victor and his head spilts into halves. And av u seen underworld (evolution)??

u are allowed to keep horror movies on dvd, lucky u!! am not, my mum does not allow me as she and my younger brother are scared of it!

Underworld is cool too, but not as cool as Freddy vs Jason. Freddy rules the horror movies. And what about Taxes Changesaw, thats cult...
    Horror movies?????

[Soorah TâHâ, Aayah 5]
    chat Quote

Z's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaam.

Anyone who likes horror movies is sick in my view. Totally.

When I was 8 (I think) I watched the first Exorcist. Since then I've not watched another horror movie. No I'm not a wuss, but horror movies aren't just my thing. Like what sick person likes to sit there and get a thrill from scaring their brains out?

Oh, I did watch Constantine by accident some weeks ago though. Wasn't too bad.
    Horror movies?????

Got a question, or got something in general to say or ask me, drop me a line. Peace out!

- Z.
    chat Quote

Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Z View Post
    Salaam.

Anyone who likes horror movies is sick in my view. Totally.

When I was 8 (I think) I watched the first Exorcist. Since then I've not watched another horror movie. No I'm not a wuss, but horror movies aren't just my thing. Like what sick person likes to sit there and get a thrill from scaring their brains out?

Oh, I did watch Constantine by accident some weeks ago though. Wasn't too bad.
    wot's wrong wth them...

that's maybe ur opinion
    chat Quote

Z's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaam.

Ofcourse it's my opinion. I quite clearly said it was.

And what's wrong with them? Well I would like to know myself. Maybe I just don't like them for their choice of movies. But like I said, who in this world likes to sit down and scare their brains out knowingly? Strange.
    Horror movies?????

Got a question, or got something in general to say or ask me, drop me a line. Peace out!

- Z.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yea well some are not that scary

alright for a kid maybe they might r they might not be scared but it depends on the film really
    chat Quote

Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hmmm.. I think everybody loves to get a bit spooked out when they are young. But I think the fascination wears off with age. Lol, I sound 50!

Exorcist was pathetic- more comedy than horror. Constantine had good effects but wasnt scary. I watched a bit of CSI, 2 days ago and that was scarier. I actually jumped out of my skin a few times. But I'm not into horror anymore. I love comedies now
    Last edited by Snowflake; 02-23-2006 at 04:40 PM.
    chat Quote

nishom's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis View Post
    Hmmm.. I think everybody loves to get a bit spooked out when they are young. But I think the fascination wears off with age. Lol, I sound 50!

Exorcist was pathetic- more comedy than horror. Constantine had good effects but wasnt scary. I watched a bit of CSI, and that was scarier. I actually jumped out of my skin a few times. But I'm not into horror anymore. I love comedies now
    I personally love horror movies. Despite the fact that many go over the top in the extent and manner of killings, i feel thry give some kind of an insight into the mind of a 'sicko' and the fcat that such people kill spontaneously.
    I peersonally loved the exorcist. It freeked me out as i know someone who was once possessed by a jinn and it reminded me a lot of that. However the whole turning of the head was a bit extreme.
    Also i loved damien as it provided a religius context based upon the coming of the anti-christ.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by nishom View Post
    I personally love horror movies. Despite the fact that many go over the top in the extent and manner of killings, i feel thry give some kind of an insight into the mind of a 'sicko' and the fcat that such people kill spontaneously.
    I peersonally loved the exorcist. It freeked me out as i know someone who was once possessed by a jinn and it reminded me a lot of that. However the whole turning of the head was a bit extreme.
    Also i loved damien as it provided a religius context based upon the coming of the anti-christ.

i certainly agree wiv u :brother: horror movies are cool

take care
    chat Quote

Nawal89's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I cannot watch horror movies. When the ghost or whutever pops out i run away or hide behind the couch. I'm a scaredy cat.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89 View Post
    I cannot watch horror movies. When the ghost or whutever pops out i run away or hide behind the couch. I'm a scaredy cat.
    OMG! EVEN ME LIL NEPHEW WATCHES EM
    chat Quote

nishom's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal View Post
    i certainly agree wiv u :brother: horror movies are cool

take care
    Cool- it is important not to look at everthing at the surface. If we do this we will simply see horror movies simply as a number of disgusting murders. We shoild think deeply about what is represented by the Western media and realise that human beings to pose a threat as depicted by horror movies. A matter of trust therefore arises-who do we trust? Horror movies tell us that we cant trust everyone and that we should know well someone whom we bring into our ranks. Otherwise that person may turn agaoinst us.

Thaks for ur comments sis
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

wow intresting bro
    chat Quote

Z's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaam.

Ok, I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself here. Movies say a lot of things. That's why it's called 'Hollywood'. They're just movies.

Little nephews can watch anything. But they don't get pleasant dreams after. You didn't think that kids do anything, it's because the mind doesn't think in a particular way. They do whatever they're asked, most of the times. So you can forget about that.
    Horror movies?????

- Z.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

k chill owt
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Falafel Eater's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I dont watch em much, too much horror in the real world. I dont get scared from them either, although SAW was bit OTT for me.. lol

I saw nightmare on elm street when i was 7 years old... then lots of other films like Candyman when i was a teenager etc . So, i guess there is not much to scare me now.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Horror movies????? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Horror movies?????