star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Neo-nazis Threaten To Massacre Muslims At World Cup

Report bad ads?

ROME (AFP) - The World Cup in Germany is set to become a battleground between facists and Muslims, an Italian member of a new European neo-Nazi movement warned.

In a statement published by Italian daily Repubblica, the memeber of AS Roma's notorious ultras hooligan group claims neo-Nazis across Europe met in Braunau in Austria to plan attacks against supporters from Islamic countries during the World Cup in Germany from June 9 to July 9.

"We are united. For the first time we are talking and planning together, with the English, the Germans, the Dutch, the Spanish, everyone with the same objective. At the World Cup there will be a massacre," said the Italian ultra.

"We will all be in Germany and there will be Turks, Algerians and Tunisians. The Turks, we can't stand them. In our country (Italy) there are not many, but in Germany, there are many of those guys there. They are Islamic terrorists.

"We will attack them. They are all enemies that need to be eliminated, just like the police. If we make the Roman greeting (the fascist salute) they put us in prison. We will be tens of thousands. Nothing but the English are feared."

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news;_yl...=afp&type=lgns
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Genius's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Neo-nazis Threaten To Massacre Muslims At World Cup

They're cowards, can't do crap. Don't sing it bring it. Hoo UrGHH!

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake
    You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else
    We are all part of the same compost heap
    We are the all singing, all dancing, **** of the world
    chat Quote

MinAhlilHadeeth's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

"They plan, but Allah is the best of planners"
    chat Quote

Isaac's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

so this guy, should be not alllowed to travel to the world cup, after this threat. they should take his passport away and any other hooligan that wants the same.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Islamicboy's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Interesting
    why have i not heard of this on any news until now? we can see the bias of the western media
    if some muslim group were to say the same this news would have been all over the place with FBI getting involved.
    chat Quote

Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by solid_snake View Post
    ROME (AFP) - The World Cup in Germany is set to become a battleground between facists and Muslims, an Italian member of a new European neo-Nazi movement warned.

In a statement published by Italian daily Repubblica, the memeber of AS Roma's notorious ultras hooligan group claims neo-Nazis across Europe met in Braunau in Austria to plan attacks against supporters from Islamic countries during the World Cup in Germany from June 9 to July 9.

"We are united. For the first time we are talking and planning together, with the English, the Germans, the Dutch, the Spanish, everyone with the same objective. At the World Cup there will be a massacre," said the Italian ultra.

"We will all be in Germany and there will be Turks, Algerians and Tunisians. The Turks, we can't stand them. In our country (Italy) there are not many, but in Germany, there are many of those guys there. They are Islamic terrorists.

"We will attack them. They are all enemies that need to be eliminated, just like the police. If we make the Roman greeting (the fascist salute) they put us in prison. We will be tens of thousands. Nothing but the English are feared."

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news;_yl...=afp&type=lgns
    Ha! Even Neo-Nazis are scared of British hooligans. Rule Brittania!
    chat Quote

Sister_6038's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

"Nothing but the English are feared."
    they fear the English...muslims we fear Allah...
    chat Quote

north_malaysian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If Neo Nazis massacred the Turks, Moroccans, Tunisians. I'm sure that Christian and western communities in Turkey, Morocco and Tunisia will ceased to exist one week after the massacre. They should be afraid too to the Turk and Arab extreme right wing nationalists.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

North malaysian:
    If Neo Nazis massacred the Turks, Moroccans, Tunisians. I'm sure that Christian and western communities in Turkey, Morocco and Tunisia will ceased to exist one week after the massacre
    Very true; you would think that these idiots would realize that first! Morons!

"Nothing but the English are feared."
    Muezzin:
    Ha! Even Neo-Nazis are scared of British hooligans. Rule Brittania!
    That is brilliant! LOLOLOLOLO!!!
    But what knuckleheads! I hope someone brings an iron fist down on top of these jackasses. Duh!
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    north_malaysian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Neo Nazis exist in my country too, but in different pattern. They are pro-Brown (colors of the Malays).

I personally know one of them. He said all Chinese and Indians should be killed. But first of all he has to kill me (because my skin is too fair to be a Malay) and all 'Malays' who are not brown. I think he's crazy because all Malays in Malaysian are mixed people.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^^^ then how are they nazis?*confused*
    chat Quote

HeiGou's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian View Post
    If Neo Nazis massacred the Turks, Moroccans, Tunisians. I'm sure that Christian and western communities in Turkey, Morocco and Tunisia will ceased to exist one week after the massacre. They should be afraid too to the Turk and Arab extreme right wing nationalists.
    First of all, of course, the Christian communities in Turkey, Morocco and Tunisia have all but ceased to exist. Second, at some point in time Muslims have to evolve past tribalism and this sort of vicious collective punishment. Just how does murdering a Greek child in Turkey in response for an attack on a German Turk in Germany do anything except create more, and perpetuate longer, injustice?

Le coeur a ses raisons, que la raison ne connait pas. - Blaise Pascal
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hei Gou don't you think you should say something about the neo-nazis?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mu'MiNaH~ View Post
    Hei Gou don't you think you should say something about the neo-nazis?
    Not really. What is there to say? They were a dying group. I am afraid they will probably be my future. I find this more depressing than I can say.

I was going to make a joke about North-Malaysian knowing a member of UMNO but I thought that wouldn't go down too well.

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

UMNO? Who are they? And since when has anything you have said gone down well?
    And I think you should condemn them.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

UMNO? Who are they? And since when has anything you have said gone down well?
    Hey - someone said they agreed with me the other day. I should put that in my signature.

UMNO is the ruling party in Malaysia. The one that has a commitment to on-going racial discrimination against Chinese and some of whose members openly call for a return to the pogroms of the 1960s.

And I think you should condemn them.
    I condemn them. I also condemn thieves, murderers and rapists. And I am in favor of apple pie and motherhood. Any other obvious opinions you would like me to express?

The problem here is that what was a fringe group is moving mainstream. As I might have said before, European politics is slowly changing and become worse and worse. The good old days of multiculturalism and tolerance are coming to an end. Do you think that if some skinheads beat to death a few Muslims with beards they would be guaranteed a conviction in Britain?

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lol. Yes, I think I should put it in my signature too... it truly was a revolutionary event.

Yes.. i think apple pie is nice too.... (see... we agree on alot of things!)

Perhaps they wouldn't. But who knows what the future holds for the west and multiculturalism. Parties like the BNP certainly don't help.
    Especially if you are west african and Muslim.... *gulp*.
    That should read east african:X
    Last edited by MinAhlilHadeeth; 03-22-2006 at 09:01 PM.
    chat Quote

MetSudaisTwice's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

"They plan, but Allah is the best of planners"
    salam
    mashallah that is very true and well said sis
    wasalam
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lol. Yes, I think I should put it in my signature too... it truly was a revolutionary event.
    I am begining to think someone would still criticise it!

Yes.. i think apple pie is nice too.... (see... we agree on alot of things!)
    With cinamon? Hmmmm, English food is really bad but there are some things they do really well.

Perhaps they wouldn't. But who knows what the future holds for the west and multiculturalism. Parties like the BNP certainly don't help. Especially if you are west african and Muslim.... *gulp*.
    Except you have somewhere to go where, to be honest, you may be happier. You could even get political asylum in Mecca.

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou View Post
    I am begining to think someone would still criticise it!

With cinamon? Hmmmm, English food is really bad but there are some things they do really well.

Except you have somewhere to go where, to be honest, you may be happier. You could even get political asylum in Mecca.
    I doubt I would get political asylum anywhere in saudi arabia. They actually aren't too fond of immigrants of colour in most arab countries. I remember when I went to saudi arabia for pilgrimage the guards were giving me dirty looks, but then when i whipped out my british passport, the dude was about to prostrate to me! I would think that the hijab on my head would be more important to him than a stupid piece of paper. But saying that, the people of saudi arabia are very nice and welcoming. I never got any strange looks in Mecca or Madinah (which is where I was for the majority of the time). I definetly would be happier there. But it would definetly be strange, as I was brought up all my life in Britain, and it feels like home. I guess I'd have to get used to it. But although I was only 12 when I went, I begged my mother (may Allah have mercy on her soul) to leave me there. It's that experience there that made me start doing individual research about Islam (i didn't know that much about due to a slight langauge barrier with my parents) and started practicing Islam properly a few months after. Actually it was one month before the war in iraq officially started that I started praying 5 times a day. Weird, huh?

p.s... sorry about the long reply!

And don't diss british food, there's a reason America is the fattest nation.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Neo-nazis Threaten To Massacre Muslims At World Cup Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Neo-nazis Threaten To Massacre Muslims At World Cup