× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 44 visibility 5182

What would you do if......

akulion's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Question What would you do if......

Report bad ads?

Salam Alaikum

Open questions to everyone....

Please keep in mind while answering - answer honestly and number the answers to correspond with the Q's

What would you do if..........

1. You found a bag with 500000 Dollars in it while walking down the street and no one was around?

2. You found out one of your friends was planning on killing someone?

3. You were making a business deal and by hiding one fact about your product you could make a lot of money but if you told that fact the deal would not go through?

4. Your parents turned another religion and told you that you must follow it or else they will kick you out of the house?

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Ghazi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: What would you do if......

1. Give it Back no amount of money is worth hell
    2. Advice him to stop, inform the police and the intended victim
    3. Be honest they'll probably find out anyway
    4. Cry and leave the house and look for a flat to rent.

The Ummah
    chat Quote

MetSudaisTwice's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salam

1. You found a bag with 500000 Dollars in it while walking down the street and no one was around?
    Would leave it, would take to long to go to the bank and convert to pounds

Warn and get to that someone before my 'friend' does

3. You were making a business deal and by hiding one fact about your product you could make a lot of money but if you told that fact the deal would not go through?
    Errrmm...not sure will let you know if i experince such situation inshallahkay:

4. Your parents turned another religion and told you that you must follow it or else they will kick you out of the house?
    I would leave my parents, becasue Islam is more important

wasalam
    chat Quote

hamzaa's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

1) How would you know it contains half a mil?

2) Depends on circumstances, and what friend.

3) Explain to them, defect is part of the product.

4) Pitch a tent in the garden.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Anette's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This is a tricky question. If you leave it to the police it would not be sure that the rightful owner got it. Maybe the police kept it to themselves. But I would not keep it to myself anyway.

Try to talk about peace, love and understanding. If it did not work I would have told someone who could talk him/her out of it.

I believe in telling the truth anyway. I would not hide anything.

Think to myself that it is a lucky thing that I moved out of the house long time ago
    chat Quote

Ayesha Rana's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

1.I wouldn't touch it in case i did something wrong with it. If i knew someone else was around who would take it i would give it to charity to prevent that person from doing wrong, unless i could find the real owner first.

2.I'd tell them that killing one person is like killing the whole of Mankind. I would not leave them till they had sincerely repented and understood the consequences. If that does not work I would threaten to expose them and leave that persons company.

3.I would tell them the fact and apologise for wasting their time.

4.I would pray to Allah for help and stick to Islam.
    chat Quote

Al-Zaara's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    made of awesome.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ahhhh, what would I do? What a stupid question, I'd... Buy a house, cars, clothes, diamonds bla...bla... LOL I'm joking.
    I'd go to the police and try to find out who the owner is, but in case I wouldn't be able to find him or her, I'd give the money, ALL the money, to charity.
    Anonym, of course. Who knows? The money could have belonged to a Mafia gang and they'd find out about me taking their money then they'd chase after me and I would be in life danger, fleeing to the Caribbean and begin my new life as a Muslim pirate and there I'd meet captain Jack Sparrow who would convert to Islam... **story goes on**

I'd laugh my friend in the face and say: "Aww, come on. Let the Master do it!"
    No, seriously, I'd talk to him and ask the popular question WHY and then tell the police and this someone-soon-to-be-killed in what situation he/she is... I'd make sure my friend would NOT kill anyone.

I'd tell the truth. I can't stand liars... Even though I too lie sometimes .. (NOT proud or happy about that) I have a problem standing myself in those moments/situations.

I'd laugh like a mad man and yell so loud to them so all the neighbours could hear me: "BEWARE! You will see me again!! Muahahahahaha... You've just kicked the World's Ruler-to be in the streets and that will not be forgotten when my time has come!! So BEWAAARE!! **laugh insanely while running to a quiet place, then sit under a tree and think of a plan**
    I wouldn't stress much... Hey, Allah wanted it to happen and I will live with it. Allah doesn't do anything to make me weak, Allah always makes me stronger with every difficulty that comes my way.

chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

leave it

if the mans gay let him, or i'll stop him

say the fact

i gess im kicked

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

bint-ul-islam's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamoalykum,
    1:will leave it

2:first of all will try to stop her or will tell her parents or tell to the person whom she want to kill and tell every body .....hehe

3: i would tell the fact.

4:i would not change my religon but will also not go out of my house ...
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salaam

erm well there are so many temptations, but it wouldnt be my money so i would give it in to the police...although Allah knows best what the police would do with it!!! :rant: inshallah if it was a real situation they would try and find the rightful owner.

erm try my best to talk them out of the nonsense. and if that fails, i would slap them and tell them to be calm :rant: ...although that would probably make them mad and turn on me! ffended:

aw man i would tell them because at the end of the day im just harming myself by not doing the right thing.

erm well id tell them to turn back and give them all the da'wah i could!!! and if all else fails i would leave the house.....and pray! ph and i would also cry...alot! :'( lol
    wassalam
    chat Quote

Mainul_Islam's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

1. would wait until sum1 searches for their lost money... if no1 comes, then i donate it to charity

2. warn the person and stop my friend with whatever it takes

3. if its something bad i wouldnt want to sell it.. i wouldnt want to lie or be dishonest ... but its hard to think of what i would do

4. :'( i'd have no choice but to leave...

LÂ ILÂHA ILLA ALLÂH! THERE IS NO GOD BUT GOD!
    chat Quote

MinAhlilHadeeth's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    ---
    Last edited by MinAhlilHadeeth; 06-21-2007 at 02:35 PM.
    chat Quote

snakelegs's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by akulion View Post
    Salam Alaikum

Open questions to everyone....

Please keep in mind while answering - answer honestly and number the answers to correspond with the Q's

1. i would keep it!
    2. i would tell the police. (this is the hardest one!)
    3. i would be honest and forget the deal.
    4. i would leave!

each man thinks of his own fleas as gazelles
    question authority
    image06 1 - What would you do if......
    chat Quote

snakelegs's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Pr4sE View Post
    if the mans gay let him, or i'll stop him
    wow!

each man thinks of his own fleas as gazelles
    question authority
    image06 1 - What would you do if......
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    north_malaysian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

[/QUOTE]
    1. You found a bag with 500000 Dollars in it while walking down the street and no one was around?[/QUOTE]

Give it to the police, it might be fake money or worst of worst robbery money.
    Remember every single note has serial number. U can be traced.

[/QUOTE]
    2. You found out one of your friends was planning on killing someone?[/QUOTE]

Call the police and inform them about the plot, Islam says dont kill people which u dont have the right to kill. Even in Qisas, only the authority could execute the murderer, not the victim's family. My friend is safer inside the prison because he wont kill other people and may he repent in the prison.

[/QUOTE]
    3. You were making a business deal and by hiding one fact about your product you could make a lot of money but if you told that fact the deal would not go through?[/QUOTE]

If I have a business, I want to have it for a very long time. So I must have a very good relationship with my customers. So I wont hide everything. Having good service and good name for long term is better than making profit in short term. If u've been good in doing your business, people will never forget your company for generations.

[/QUOTE]
    4. Your parents turned another religion and told you that you must follow it or else they will kick you out of the house?[/QUOTE]
    I wont follow them because I believe Islam is the truth. If they ask me to get out ... I will leave them. BUT, I'll do millions of ways to keep in touch with them. Because in Islam, whatever religion your parents might be adhering, your duty is to serve them forever until they die.:thankyou:
    chat Quote

Sis786's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam Alaikum

I would take it to the police...........NOT I WOULD MAN SPEND IT ON A CAR AND A DRIVER CALLED SAM WITH A HAT AND BUY A DONKEY FARM AND BUY LOADS OF SWEETS AND BUY A HOUSE AND MOVE OUT THE SKIP!

LET THEM DO IT AND THEN BLACKMAIL HIM ALL HIS LIFE! LOL LOL:grumbling :grumbling

HIDE IT INNIT IN BUISNESS ITS ALL WAR!!!!and hire a dumb blonde secretary and if i get caught out blame her

I live in a skip and so if i did kick me out i would report to the council that they are liviing down there!!!!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salam
    lol sis786 thats a bit, i dunno, crazy
    wasalam
    chat Quote

mizan_aliashraf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam
    Maybe so, but crazy people do crazy things (no offence meant) lol
    Wassalam
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salam
    no sis, he lives in UK
    wasalam
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    mizan_aliashraf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mu'MiNaH~ View Post
    bro mizan... is that where you seriously live?

No, unfortunately not. Im live in St Johns Wood near Regents Park
    Wassalam
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! What would you do if...... Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. What would you do if......