× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 11 of 11 visibility 2507

Never refuse!!

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Exclamation Never refuse!!

Report bad ads?

My dear brothers and sisters in Islam!

This is short but very important please read.

I write to tell you about a very important and worrying aspect.

Allah says in the Quraan:

"Obey Allah and obey the prophet(SAW)" (surah Al Imran)

It is a part of our faith to accept and follow every command Allah has asked us to follow.

If we do not follow, we may go to a certain extent that we may be commiting acts of Kufr.

Let me give you a parable, if your boss or head teacher asks you to do something but for some reason you are not able to or forget to, the boss might over look it once or twice, he may punnish you in some way.

But, on the other hand, if you do not carry out a command given by your boss and when he asks you and you refuse, you most probably will lose your job because you are not following orders from an higher authority.

So in the same way, we may not be able to do everything that Allah has ordered us to do, and Allah is the most forgiving and might forgive our errors if he wills. But, if we REFUSE to do as we are told altogether, then we are doing something which is extremely wrong.

May Allah guide you and help you to follow Islam properly.

Ameen.

Jazakallah for reading (more article to come )

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Helena's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    as one ummah the burden we share inshAllah!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Never refuse!!

mashalah bro iqram...well expained...something the ummah has lost on......inshalah it can be improved...

loved the parable example........

Never refuse!!

All i hope is for my mums happiness.Shes my light.Shes my dunya.Her tears are my weakness.Her sadness breaks my heart.She is my mirror.A mirror that keeps me alive.Without her am nothing.shes my saaya.How can i leave her.I pray to Allah(swt) to keep me with her forever inshAllah.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jazakallah for reading.

Please spread the word inshallah.

chat Quote

Daffodil's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jizakallah khair for the nice reminder.

Speaking of obeying Allah swt, i best go pray my maghrib salah.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

How this 'information' new? Haven't all Muslims heard this like 10,000 times? No offense or anything, it just seems to be the equivalent of making a thread titled "Believe in Allah or you'll Burn in Hell!!!1".
    chat Quote

S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

JazakAllah khair bro

heres something with regards to what youve posted

And this was Umar
    http://www.aboouthmaan.com/

am sure that you all know the hadeeth in which ‘Umar (radee Allaahu ‘anhu) told the Prophet (sall-Allaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) that he is more beloved to him then everything in this world except his own self, to which the Prophet (sall-Allaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) informed him that he (‘Umar) would not truly believe until he made the Prophet (sall-Allaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) more beloved to him than even his own self.
    What was ‘Umar’s response to his?

Did he say ok, inshaa’Allaah and jazak’Allaahu Khair like many of us do today by which we really mean get lost or by which we have no intention of following what we are being told, i.e. you tell a brother to give up smoking (it’s haraam) and he says “inshaa’Allaah” but has no intention to give up smoking, thus playing politics with this word.
    No!

He replied immediately by saying to the Prophet (sall-Allaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) that he (sall-Allaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) was more beloved to him (‘Umar) than his own self.
    And this was ‘Umar (radee Allaahu ‘anhu). Within the space of a few minutes he had changed that which was in his heart and he heard and he obeyed.

Where are we from this?
    Allaah (subhaanahu wa ta’aala) said:

“The Messenger (Muhammad) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allaah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say: ‘We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers’, and they say: ‘We hear, and we obey’ (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all).” (2:285)
    In the Tafsir of Imaam ibn Kathir he states that “we hear and obey…” means: “We heard Your statement, O our Lord, comprehended and implemented it, and adhered to its implications.”

So let us be of those who when we hear that Allaah said and His Messenger (sall-Allaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said we “…hear and obey…” by comprehending what was said, implementing it and adhering to its implications. Let us not be like the jews who when they heard they said: “We hear your word and disobey.” (4:46) Wallaahu ta'aala 'aalam!
    Never refuse!!

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

How this 'information' new? Haven't all Muslims heard this like 10,000 times? No offense or anything, it just seems to be the equivalent of making a thread titled "Believe in Allah or you'll Burn in Hell!!!1".
    I didn't say it was new....We have all erred at times...And please re-read my article, I think you you will a different message.....
    chat Quote

Daffodil's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

We all know that we shud obey Allah swt and his messanger, the brother was just reminding us through the metaphore he used. May Allah swt reward u abundantly for the remind. ameen
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by mirage41 View Post
    heheY!

this article is somethin i was aware of yes but that parable certainly puts things in a different perspective. Now i kno i can err once or twice lol jus kiddin but seriously

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR BHAI

once again a very beneficial thread

GOTTA SPREAD REPS AROUND
    Last edited by IbnAbdulHakim; 04-21-2006 at 07:50 PM.
    Never refuse!!

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    The Ruler's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jazakallah iky....

Never refuse!!

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salaam,

barakAllah fique for sharing bro and to sis Amani with her input!

wassalam
    chat Quote

15. Hide
Hey there! Never refuse!! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Never refuse!!