× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 4 of 4 visibility 2556

The Mercy Of Allah (swt) ....

chacha_jalebi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

salaam

Bismillah Ir Rahman Nir Raheem

elo ello, as we all know that Allah (swt) is the most merciful, the most just & the most bestest !

look what Allah (swt) says about his mercy ......

"Say: O `Ibadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: verily, Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful". (39:53)

"And never do We requit in such a way except those who are ungrateful (disbelievers)". (34:17)

'(Say `Truly, it has been revealed to us that the torment will be for him who denies (believes not in the Oneness of Allah, and in His Messengers), and turns away (from the truth and obedience of Allah)". (20:48)

"And My Mercy embraces all things". (7:156)

mashallah see, Allah (swt) is the most merciful!!!

more more more

`Ubadah bin As-Samit (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who bears witness that there is no true god except Allah, alone having no partner with Him, that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger, that `Isa (Jesus) is His slave and Messenger and he (Jesus) is His Word which He communicated to Maryam (Mary) and His spirit which He sent to her, that Jannah is true and Hell is true; Allah will make him enter Jannah accepting whatever deeds he accomplished".
    [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: A bedouin came to the Prophet (PBUH) and asked him, "O Messenger of Allah, what are the two imperatives which lead to Jannah or Hell". He (PBUH) replied, "He who dies without associating anything with Allah will enter Jannah, and he who dies associating partners with Allah will enter the Fire".
    [Muslim]

Anas bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Mu`adh bin Jabal was riding on the beast with the Prophet (PBUH), when he (PBUH) said to him, "O Mu`adh!'' Mu`adh replied, "Here I am responding to you, and at your pleasure, O Messenger of Allah.'' He (PBUH) again called out, "O Mu`adh.'' He (again) replied, "Here I am responding your call, and at your pleasure.'' He (Messenger of Allah) addressed him (again), "O Mu`adh!'' He replied, "Here I am responding to you, and at your pleasure, O Messenger of Allah.'' Upon this he (the Prophet (PBUH)) said, "If anyone testifies sincerely that there is no true god except Allah, and Muhammad is His slave and Messenger, truly from his heart, Allah will safeguard him from Hell.'' He (Mu`adh) said, "O Messenger of Allah, shall I not then inform people of it, so that they may have glad tidings.'' He (PBUH) replied, "Then they will rely on it alone (and thus give up good works altogether).'' Mu`adh (May Allah be pleased with him) disclosed this Hadith at the time of his death, to avoid sinning for concealing.
    [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Abu Mu sa Al-Ash`ari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "When Allah intends to show mercy to a people, He collects their Prophet before them and makes him a herald to happiness for them in the Hereafter; and when He intends to destroy a people, He punishes them while their Prophet is alive, and destroys them while he is alive and watches them and makes him witness their destruction because they disbelieved in him and disobeyed his commands".
    [Muslim]

Abu Najih `Amr bin `Abasah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: In the Pre-Islamic Period of Ignorance, I used to think that people who used to worship idols, were deviated and did not adhere to the true religion. Then I heard of a man in Makkah who was preaching a message. So I mounted my camel and went to him. I found that (this man who was) Messenger of Allah (PBUH) remained hidden because of the persecution by his people. I had entered Makkah stealthily and when I met him I asked him, "Who are you?'' He (PBUH) said, "I am a Prophet.'' I asked; "What is a Prophet?'' He said, "Allah has sent me (with a message)". I asked, "With what has He sent you?'' He said, "He sent me to strengthen the ties of kinship, to destroy idols so that Allah alone should be worshipped and nothing should be associated with Him". I asked, "Who has followed you in this?'' He said, "A freeman and a slave". (At that time only Hadhrat Abu Bakr (ra) and Hadhrat Bilal (ra) were with him). I said, "I shall follow you". He said, "You can not do that now. Do you not see my situation and that of the people? Go to your people, and when you hear that my cause has prevailed, come to me". So I went back to my people, and while I was with my people, Messenger of Allah (PBUH) emigrated to Al-Madinah. I continued to ask people about him till some of my people visited Al-Madinah. On their return, I asked them, "How is that man who has arrived in Al-Madinah faring?'' They said, "People are hastening to him. His own people had planned to kill him but did not succeed.'' Then I went to Al-Madinah and came to him and said, "O Messenger of Allah, do you recognize me?'' He (PBUH) said, "Yes, you are the one who met me in Makkah.'' I said, "O Messenger of Allah, tell me of that which Allah has taught you and of which I am unaware. Tell me about Salat first.'' He (PBUH) replied, "Perform the Fajr (morning) Salat, then stop Salat until the sun has risen up to the height of a lance, for when it rises, it rises up between the horns of the devil, and the infidels prostrate themselves before it at that time. Then perform Salat, for Salat is witnessed and angels attend it, until the shadow becomes equal to the length of its object; then stop Salat, for at that time Jahannam (Hell) is heated up. Then pray when the shadow becomes longer, for the prayer is witnessed and angels attend it, until you perform `Asr prayer; then stop Salat till sun sets, for it sets between the horns of a devil. At that time the infidels prostrate themselves before it.'' I then asked the Messenger of Allah to tell me about Wudu', and he (PBUH) said, "When a person begins the Wudu' and washes his mouth and nose, the sins committed by his face, mouth and nostrils are washed out. Then when he washes his face as commanded by Allah, the sins of his face are washed out with the water from the sides of his beard. Then when he washes his hands up to elbows, the sins of his hands are washed out through his fingers with water. Then he passes his wet hands over his head and the sins of the head are washed out through the ends of his hair with water. Then he washes his feet up to the ankles, the sins of his feet are washed out through his toes with water. Then, if he stands up for Salat and praises Allah, glorifies Him, proclaims His Greatness as He deserves and devotes his heart wholly to Allah, he emerges sin free as the day he was born".
    [muslim]

. Abu Musa (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Allah, the Exalted, stretches His Hand during the night so that those who commit sins by day may repent, and He stretches His Hand in the day so that those who commit sins by night may repent. He keeps doing so until the sun rises from the West".
    [Muslim]

Anas bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: A man came to the Prophet (PBUH) and said, "O Messenger of Allah, I have committed a sin liable of ordained punishment. So execute punishment on me". Messenger of Allah (PBUH) did not ask him about it, and then came the (time for) Salat (prayers). So he performed Salat with Messenger of Allah (PBUH). When Messenger of Allah (PBUH) finished Salat, the man stood up and said: "O Messenger of Allah! I have committed a sin. So execute the Ordinance of Allah upon me". He (PBUH) asked, "Have you performed Salat with us?'' "Yes", he replied. Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Verily, Allah has forgiven you".
    [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: I heard Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "A believer will be brought close to his Rubb on the Day of Resurrection and enveloping him in His Mercy, He (SWT) will make him confess his sins by saying: `Do you remember (doing) this sin and this sin?'He will reply: `My Rubb, I remember.' Then He (SWT) will say: `I covered it up for you in the life of world, and I forgive it for you today.' Then the record of his good deeds will be handed to him".
    [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Another narration is: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "There would come people amongst the Muslims on the Day of Resurrection with sins as heavy as a mountain, and Allah would forgive them".
    [Muslim]

Ibn `Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Any Muslim dies and forty men who do not associate anything with Allah (in worship), perform his funeral prayer, Allah makes them intercede for him".
    [Muslim]

Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The five daily Salat (prayers) are like a great river running by your door in which you take a bath five times a day.''
    [Muslim]

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When an infidel accomplishes any good deed, he is rewarded for it in this world; and in the case of a Muslim, Allah stores up his good acts for him in the Hereafter and provides him with subsistence in this life due to his obedience.''

Another narration is: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah does not wrong a believer a good deed because he is given blessings for it in this world and will be rewarded for it in the Hereafter. But the infidel is given in the world the reward for good deeds, he has performed for the sake of Allah and when he comes to the Hereafter, there is no good deed for which he can be rewarded".
    [muslim]

see seeking Allah (swt) rewards & blessins r so easy but we still dnt lik get em proply man :unhappy: May Allah (swt) 4giv us & our sins & give us a high rank in jannah, wer we can meet all our Prophets (as) and the sahabas (ra)! ameen!!!

lemme finish dis thread with this heavy hadiths in Muslim, it shows the sweetness of Allah (swt) and the sweetness of RasoolAllah (saw) that he will pray 4 our forgiveness inshallah ...

Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`as (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) recited the Words of Allah, the Exalted, and the Glorious, about Ibrahim (PBUH) who said: "O my Rubb! They have led astray many among mankind. But whosoever follows me, he verily, is of me". (14:36) and those of `Isa (Jesus) (PBUH) who said: "If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, verily, You, only You, are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise". (5:118). Then he (PBUH) raised up his hands and said, [COLOR="purple"]"O Allah! My Ummah, my Ummah,'' and wept; Allah, the Exalted, said: "O Jibril (Gabriel)! Go to Muhammad (PBUH) and ask him: `What makes you weep?" So Jibril came to him and asked him (the reason of his weeping) and the Messenger of Allah informed him what he had said (though Allah knew it well). Upon this Allah said: "Jibril, go to Muhammad (PBUH) and say: `Verily, We will please you with regard to your Ummah and will never displease you".[/COLOR]
    [Muslim]

Jaa-Ro-Nee-Mo!!!

"they ask you when will the help of Allah (swt) come! Certainly Allah (Swt) help is always near"

Surah al Baqarah v214

SMILE
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Da Mercy Of Allah (swt) ....

I would've given u reps but am out of them for the day lol.
    chat Quote

nafy's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    *PrOuD MuSlIm*
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaamz

jazakAllah bro!

lol doe worry sis..i'll do it on ur behalf aswell!!

w/salaam

wwwislamicboardcom - The Mercy Of Allah (swt) ....
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Awaiting email confirmation
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

[42:19] GOD is fully aware of all His creatures; He provides for whomever He wills. He is the Powerful, the Almighty.

[42:20] Whoever seeks the rewards of the Hereafter, we multiply the rewards for him. And whoever seeks the materials of this world, we give him therefrom, then he receives no share in the Hereafter.
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! The Mercy Of Allah (swt) .... Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. The Mercy Of Allah (swt) ....