star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Angry Anyone tierd of all the anti-islamic rhetoric

Report bad ads?

i dont know about you but i just feel sick to my stomach ever time i hear how islam is a religion of hate and Allah is a moon god(astagfirallah) muhammed had 20 wives all children. quran teaches to kill non muslims. muslims are stuck in the 6th century and all the other kind of bull**** im so pissed off next time i hear some ignorant fool say something like that i just want to slap them.:rant:

:rant:
    Anyone tierd of all the anti-islamic rhetoric

undefined

In the heavens and the earth there are certainly signs for the believers. And in your creation and all the creatures He has scattered about there are signs for people with certainty.
    (Surat al-Jathiyah: 3-4)
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    SirZubair's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Anyone tierd of all the anti-islamic rhetoric

format_quote Originally Posted by mujahedeen2087 View Post
    i dont know about you but i just feel sick to my stomach ever time i hear how islam is a religion of hate and Allah is a moon god(astagfirallah) muhammed had 20 wives all children. quran teaches to kill non muslims. muslims are stuck in the 6th century and all the other kind of bull**** im so pissed off next time i hear some ignorant fool say something like that i just want to slap them.:rant:

Patience child...patience.

Regardless of whatever tribulations a believer goes through,He should always utter the word "ALLHUMDULILAH".

The best weapon to fight this war is to go out there and spread the word. Teach people about Islam.

And .. what i Dislike more than Non-muslims spreading anti-islamic rhetoric is Muslims who do everything and anything islamic and then cry "im following the quran and the sunnah..."..

..but i won't sing that song again in this thread.

Kheir,..ALlhumdulilah.

wwwislamicboardcom - Anyone tierd of all the anti-islamic rhetoric
    Dont Mistake My Harshness For Strength And Neither Mistake My Kindness For Weakness.
    chat Quote

Dahir's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Board Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I thought that all the post-9/11 anti-Islamism was behind us, but then if you go to a couple of different political forums/sites, ESPECIALLY Pravda and FreeRepublic, you'll see that mainstream Americans/Europeans think we're out to get them and destroy modern culture.

Do they forgot that we took Europe out of the dark ages, introduced Math, Medicine, and what they call "European Culture and Art?" Most Americans/Europeans are fed this age-old Victorian-Anglo-Supremacist belief:

Under Western rule, you are under the control of educated, wealthy, cultured people who care about democracy and freedom. Under Islamic rule, you are under the totalitarian fascist control of Brown people who have superstitious 6th-Century habits and lifestyles.

Sad. Very sad.

"This world is a blank price tag, and whatever value you put on it, is what its worth to you. I have made this world priceless and worthless, so therefore I have placed my value in the afterlife."

An Original Quote from Dahir
    chat Quote

mujahedeen2087's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir View Post
    I thought that all the post-9/11 anti-Islamism was behind us, but then if you go to a couple of different political forums/sites, ESPECIALLY Pravda and FreeRepublic, you'll see that mainstream Americans/Europeans think we're out to get them and destroy modern culture.

Do they forgot that we took Europe out of the dark ages, introduced Math, Medicine, and what they call "European Culture and Art?" Most Americans/Europeans are fed this age-old Victorian-Anglo-Supremacist belief:

Under Western rule, you are under the control of educated, wealthy, cultured people who care about democracy and freedom. Under Islamic rule, you are under the totalitarian fascist control of Brown people who have superstitious 6th-Century habits and lifestyles.

Sad. Very sad.
    all these people are so ignorant it makes me sick but also my fellow muslims have fallen away from islam makes me feel worse. while our brothers and siters are dying they are just laughing and watching MTV.

undefined

In the heavens and the earth there are certainly signs for the believers. And in your creation and all the creatures He has scattered about there are signs for people with certainty.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Anonymous.92's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yeah I know how you feel brother. It is just sickening....
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair View Post
    ...but i won't sing that song again in this thread..
    Music is forbidden in Islam.
    chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

We have several choices in how we handle all the negative rhetoric.

We can be angered by it and react with retaliation

We can be angered by it and sit back in mindless acceptance

We can be angered by it, and try to learn why so many believe the hurtfull words.

We can be angered by it, and use it as an opportunity for Da'wah by living the truth

Herman 1 - Anyone tierd of all the anti-islamic rhetoric

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Greetings,
    format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir View Post
    Do they forgot that we took Europe out of the dark ages, introduced Math, Medicine, and what they call "European Culture and Art?"
    I agree with most of your points, but I wasn't aware that Muslims introduced European Culture and Art... Europeans did that.... centuries before Islam even existed.

Back on topic: I think that the best advertisement for Islam are Muslims (like those I've met) who set an example of devotion, charity and kindness that all people can learn from. That would be the best way to combat the anti-Islamic rhetoric that pollutes the airwaves. Wanting to slap people probably isn't.

Peace
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson View Post
    Greetings,

I agree with most of your points, but I wasn't aware that Muslims introduced European Culture and Art... Europeans did that.... centuries before Islam even existed.

Back on topic: I think that the best advertisement for Islam are Muslims (like those I've met) who set an example of devotion, charity and kindness that all people can learn from. That would be the best way to combat the anti-Islamic rhetoric that pollutes the airwaves. Wanting to slap people probably isn't.

Peace
    Very good thoughts czgibson. We do need to be more aware of how we live, so that we do not be seen as validating the very things we say we are not. A truthfull word given and shown in love will go much further then 1000 slaps.

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    scentsofjannah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Shaykh Hamza Yusuf said ' if you want to be an instant bestseller, write a book lambasting Islam'

yeah he also said 'claim to be an apostate'...this he said is the trend nowadays..

more and more people of the opportunistic species(yes species) are jumping on the bandwagon to make some big bucks.

Disgusting people!! May the AllMighty disgrace all untruthful insincere materialistic unrepentant people ameen

All of them worship out of fear of fire
    and consider deliverance abundant good fortune
    or so they may dwell in the gardens , and reach to the meadows of paradise and there drink from its rivers
    of gardens or fire i have no opinion
    I seek no exchange for my Dearest Love

Rabia Al Adawiya
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yes, give them a real good slap. That will convince them that you are rational, educated, and civilized.
    chat Quote

Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

To tell the truth, I think forums such as this can be part of the problem. It's very easy to lose it over the Internet, and then everyone thinks all Muslims are nutters.

I agree with Sir Zubair and Woodrow - patience is the key.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i know we need to be paticent. we need to set a good example for the non muslims and our fellow muslims. but my question is when? when are we going to start showing every one the true message of islam?

undefined

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i know we need to be paticent. we need to set a good example for the non muslims and our fellow muslims. but my question is when? when are we going to start showing every one the true message of islam?
    We start doing that the minute we realise we are Muslim. We are not Muslim because we want to stop shaving, wear Mid-Eastern clothing and speak a language that is alien to our family and friends. We are Muslim for one reason only and that is because we love Allah(swt). To love Allah(swt) we do his will, we try to live as he wants us to live. We try to emulate his love of all of creation.

When we do that with all of our heart and do it only out of love for Allah(swt) and not to impress or please any one else. Allah(swt) will allow us to be used as instruements to show people what Islam is.

We may never know ourselves what people learn of Islam through us. That is not our concern. We do not do it to win reverts or as a show of piety, we do it only for the love of Allah(swt) and allow him to do with us as he chooses.

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    scentsofjannah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i really dont think we should sit and moan about it...theres really very little we can do about the media since its owned by powerful people ..and often the media reflects the view of its owner..

What we can do is excercise our right to complain to a third party that oversees what tv channels /newspapers are up to

but i think the best thing would be to change peoples perceptions about Islam and Muslims locally..how many of you talk to your nonmuslim neighbours? how many of you participate in community activities? how can you show people what being muslim is all about? start with your community..talk to people about Islam..invite them to your homes for tea or lunch and then see the difference.

oh yeah..also id suggest you threw your tv too..if you dont want to be constantly reminded how Islam is portrayed in the media.

All of them worship out of fear of fire
    and consider deliverance abundant good fortune
    or so they may dwell in the gardens , and reach to the meadows of paradise and there drink from its rivers
    of gardens or fire i have no opinion
    I seek no exchange for my Dearest Love

Rabia Al Adawiya
    chat Quote

Asyur an-Nagi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yea. be patient. that's their bait to catch our anger (and our anger will be another fresh bait).

to you your religion and to me my religion
    may we all learn on our chosen paths, and in all things, blessed be

the patients sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because the dentists stand ready to do violence on their behalf
    chat Quote

bint_muhammed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

look sis noone said it'll be easy! if it was easy i would be more worried, thinking where is the test, the struggle! as mentioned above patients and teh way you practice islam, will overcome the ignorance!
    chat Quote

Djinn's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by GARY View Post
    Yes, give them a real good slap. That will convince them that you are rational, educated, and civilized.
    Brothers,

Violence only begets violence. Do you think we are better than them by acting like them?

Salam Alaikum
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by scentsofjannah View Post
    i really dont think we should sit and moan about it...theres really very little we can do about the media since its owned by powerful people ..and often the media reflects the view of its owner..

What we can do is excercise our right to complain to a third party that oversees what tv channels /newspapers are up to

but i think the best thing would be to change peoples perceptions about Islam and Muslims locally..how many of you talk to your nonmuslim neighbours? how many of you participate in community activities? how can you show people what being muslim is all about? start with your community..talk to people about Islam..invite them to your homes for tea or lunch and then see the difference.

oh yeah..also id suggest you threw your tv too..if you dont want to be constantly reminded how Islam is portrayed in the media.

that is great idea alhamdulilah but we need somthing to jumpstart this movement. does anyone have any ideas?

undefined

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    SirZubair's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

that is great idea alhamdulilah but we need somthing to jumpstart this movement. does anyone have any ideas?

Yes,..i never run out of ideas..
    Check This Out...

And remember.....

Don't hate the media,..become the media

wwwislamicboardcom - Anyone tierd of all the anti-islamic rhetoric
    Dont Mistake My Harshness For Strength And Neither Mistake My Kindness For Weakness.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Anyone tierd of all the anti-islamic rhetoric Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Anyone tierd of all the anti-islamic rhetoric