× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 20 of 20 visibility 3048

Unwanted company

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Unwanted company

Report bad ads?

Ok we are all human beings, sometimes you come across people you really dont like for some reason,anyways unfortunatly this people attend my school and at times they just come and sit next to me and my girls like they know us
    They are muslims sisters and I dont want to be rude to them and tell them to go away so how can I let them know without offending them that i dont want them to sit with me or even talk to me?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    AbdulHassanAmir's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Unwanted company

Ignore them.

Why dont you like them though?
    chat Quote

anonymous's Avatar Restricted Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester View Post
    Ok we are all human beings, sometimes you come across people you really dont like for some reason,anyways unfortunatly this people attend my school and at times they just come and sit next to me and my girls like they know us
    They are muslims sisters and I dont want to be rude to them and tell them to go away so how can I let them know without offending them that i dont want them to sit with me or even talk to me?

Waaaaaaag1, yeh i get that aswell ffended:
    what i do is just hint very nicely if not then inshAllah bear with patience whatever befalls you
    chill with them, and then kinda like move ...and move abit more ....and then eventually get up and walk off
    Hope that helps
    Unwanted company

IB Forum Anonymous Account.
    Available to those who wish to be anonymous in the Advice & Support section.

Abuse of the Anonymous System will NOT be tolerated!
    chat Quote

Umar001's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Theres a hadeeth bout not keeping away from a brother for mroe than three days? Maybe someone will explain that.

but I will just say, maybe just say salam be friendly, they are your sisters afterall, and then just make a move go read quran or something and leave the sisters to it.

How close are your sisters with the other sisters? I mean yall should try stick together!

Anyhow, I had a similar problem, but anyone hope it works out
    Unwanted company

The path is long but I hope we meet,
    After the grave and the Day, in paradise in bliss upon a reclined seat.

A traveler traveling - travelled from shirk to tawheed,
    If I'm remembered for anything - let it be the Mercy I seek.

Your Bro. Abu Hurayra, al-Habeshi
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Tu kaun hai paiiii?
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Why dont u like them? Is it something they said? I wouldnt mind other sisters sitting with me lol.
    Unwanted company

*Without Allah, without Islam, life would be meaningless. If I've ever learned patience, it's because of this. Alhamdulillah...*
    chat Quote

The Ruler's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i dont really understand what the post is really saying...i mean is it coming from a brother's point of view or a sister's

Unwanted company

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Bro i find them fake, 2 faced I dont want to backbite but if I hang around with them I probably will. I dont like how the way they find faults in others yet they dont look at their own self
    Anonymous I do kind of hint it but some people dont get it hints
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah View Post
    Theres a hadeeth bout not keeping away from a brother for mroe than three days? Maybe someone will explain that.

but I will just say, maybe just say salam be friendly, they are your sisters afterall, and then just make a move go read quran or something and leave the sisters to it.

How close are your sisters with the other sisters? I mean yall should try stick together!

Anyhow, I had a similar problem, but anyone hope it works out
    yeh ders onli so much u can stik 2getha
    Its like its abit ahem...awkward.
    dont geme rong me luvs chilling with diff species but yano it gets abit ahem wen random people chat 2 ya lyk they know u...
    abit like wen an aunty jee starts sloberring ur face with kissez and you dont even know hu she is
    its lyk WA THA HEK BLAAAAAAAD lol
    Last edited by anonymous; 11-04-2006 at 07:44 PM.
    Unwanted company

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Is coming from a sister I simply wanted to know how to let some sisters know they unwanted. This is not for no reason but because like typical girls they are they have backbited and are being 2 face towards me.
    So I am being the bigger person dont want to make a big issue just want to be left alone full stop.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Mixing with relatives who backbite
    http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?re...g&txt=backbite

Is warning people about a person who commits evil a form of slander or backbiting?
    http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?re...txt=backbiting

What is the definition of gheebah and what is the ruling on it?
    http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?re...txt=backbiting
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Bro i find them fake, 2 faced I dont want to backbite but if I hang around with them I probably will. I dont like how the way they find faults in others yet they dont look at their own self
    Honesty is the best policy then; do it with tact. For instance the minute they bad mouth someone... either remain quiet, show an uninterested face, or say do you really think it is appopriate to speak of someone this way?

Eventually they will either tire of your incessant reminders, which by their standards will be unwated antics, become more like you and upright, in which case you will have helped a fellow muslim be better. Or they will simply distance themselves from you eventually because you don't share in their values.....

I have known people like that. I assure you. They either conform or the reltionship dissolves

sister
    Last edited by جوري; 11-04-2006 at 09:18 PM.
    Unwanted company

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Unwanted company

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Mauritius, a small island hmmm almost like in a dream. Beautifully created with fabulous beaches.wow
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm telling this from my point of view. I don't know if you are agree with this.
    I know that when you dislike someone, it's very irritating to see that person often. If you don't want them near you then make one of your friend speak to them. Without offencing them, tell them that you're a bit worried, hence would preferred to be alone with only your close friends. See insha Allah all will went out well (Ameen).

chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

that feels too cold, i can neva do that. infact ma friends use to try do that to other people that use 2 come around 2 us sometimes but i use 2 tell them not 2 coz... its just cold :eek:
    Unwanted company

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

Hijaabi22's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    abit like wen an aunty jee starts sloberring ur face with kissez and you dont even know hu she is
    its lyk WA THA HEK BLAAAAAAAD lol
    loooooollll!!! annonymous, jus tell em ''excusez moi but des seat next to moi is taken pweez move ya butt elsewhere'
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Mauritius, a small island hmmm almost like in a dream. Beautifully created with fabulous beaches.wow
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ----------- View Post
    loooooollll!!! annonymous, jus tell em ''excusez moi but des seat next to moi is taken pweez move ya butt elsewhere'

non ben tu crois que c'est une bonne maniere de dire "move ur butt"
    the person will feel offended quoi
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Funny how mods delete posts for no apparent reason and with no explanation.
    chat Quote

Umar001's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamu Aleykum, Brother/Sister.

I don;t know if it will help at all, but I had exactly the same problem, the year in college before I became Muslim, I was very into religion I studied alot, I mean I skipped classes just to go and read about Islam and Christianity and so on, and after I became a Muslim, I started hanging around with some brothers more, and it was nothing really bad, the odd joke the odd talking to girls and so on, and it troubled me alot, because these brothers, I love them so much, Id die for them, but me nad them were different, before Islam and christianity I was not very well behaved and I do bad things, but the Muslim brothers were never like that to that extent, but when I was with them, they were only doing little one off jokes, but to me it gave me the window to do alot of the stuff I done before, which to me was a big red light, I stopped hanging around with them much, I told them to practice Islam more and so on, and sometimes I would fall into the mistake of joking too much, so they used to get angry at me and say things to me because to them it seemed like I told them to do this and I sometimes did the other.

Wow, anyhow, I dont know why I wrote all that but, I hope it might help, sometime maybe just take one of the sisters and tell them you find it hard to stay away from haram, or what me and my other (more practicing) brothers did we sat as normal and just brought up Islamic topics, had gatherings, so when someone said something haram, someone else would say 'Is that halal?' or did you know the prophet said this about so and so and such anad such.

and InshaAllah you will get reward for helping them and yourself, also a brother told me, that theres a reward in staying with brothers who u might dislike, as in not deserting them, though I have no proof for that.
    Unwanted company

The path is long but I hope we meet,
    After the grave and the Day, in paradise in bliss upon a reclined seat.

A traveler traveling - travelled from shirk to tawheed,
    If I'm remembered for anything - let it be the Mercy I seek.

Your Bro. Abu Hurayra, al-Habeshi
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Solitude is better than bad company, and good company is better than solitude.

Sister, these people might be interested in your friends and are sitting with you to stop them from sitting with bad company. May Allah Protect; you should talk to them and be friendly towards them, indeed you will be rewarded for you good actions. Be friendly and who knows you might get on with them more than you thought you would!
    Unwanted company

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post

Waaaaaaag1, yeh i get that aswell ffended:
    what i do is just hint very nicely if not then inshAllah bear with patience whatever befalls you
    chill with them, and then kinda like move ...and move abit more ....and then eventually get up and walk off
    Hope that helps

neva do that! that can be the most heartbreaking thing ever!
    Unwanted company

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

you can talk to them and try to cope insha allah with them
    don't put that inya head zat u hate'em. Just 4 a moment, think positively and try to talk to them. make' em ya friends. insha allah everything will goes on well
    ameen!!
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Hey there! Unwanted company Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Unwanted company